Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Well last night's excuse for a TV program is an hour I will never get back - thanks, Show! 

I was pleased to see them give that smug-faced punchable douchebro ballbag Paulie the asshole edit. However, I suppose it would be too much to ask that people also noticed that Corey (the nicest human being alive, even more beautiful on the inside than he is on the outside, the living reincarnation of Christ, Buddha and St Francis of Assisi all rolled into one delectably hunky package) was RIGHT THERE with Paulie, joining in the slow handclaps when Nat left the HOH room, laughing along as Paulie taunted Meech...

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What does it say?  That he might not have been able to find work where she lived, and moved to a place where he could earn the child support money he needed to provide? We've been in a serious recession for most of that child's life; jobs weren't easy to find.  Or maybe the baby-mama couldn't or wouldn't move with him?  Or any other possibility.  I seriously doubt that he chose the town he lives in because it's a lush resort area, or is such a slamming party town; it's just not that big.  Until I know the actual circumstances, I can't judge him for making the move. He obviously stays in touch and visits, even to the point of hoping to take both children to Disney World with any BB money he gets.

He told Natalie (I listened) that she was putting pressure on him to be the father of her son from another man and it had become a problem.  He felt he had to get away.  We don't know if he was telling the truth to Natalie, sounds believable, though.   I think Derrick's dad may live in Wichita City, TX.  Someone must have been there for him to choose to move there.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He told Natalie (I listened) that she was putting pressure on him to be the father of her son from another man and it had become a problem.  He felt he had to get away.

That works too.  If the baby-mama made his life untenable with her pressure, he did the right thing.  Perhaps the child is better off without the parent's problems? He sounds like he's being as good a Dad as he knows how to be.  We never know the whole truth about our friends, much less someone who's basically a TV character to us.  YMMV

I'm off to see "Bridget Jones Baby" - matinee prices!

• Love 4

James is driving Nicole nuts (her words).  She said he was being "so cocky." Odd to think of James as cocky but in the few times I watched the feeds on, I see it.  And I have not watched that much!  

There is something in his manner, that reads as passive aggressive.  He teases Nicole by telling her something that isn't the truth and isn't funny.  When she responds he gets that smirk that says no, I was kidding but doesn't verbalize that.  Observing him with no one else around, highlights aspects of his personality that were not noticeable previously.   He irritates me too.  

The only example I remember is about the card from BB and sushi making stuff in the SR.   Rather than being forth coming he gloated in allowing Nicole to think he was up to something.  We got a card, he says.  Nicole: a card?  James: A card. What kind of card?  He responded, 'a card,' again.   I don't believe you, says she.   He asked her why.  She said because you are always full of bull crap.  That kind of conversation drives me up a wall. 

'We got a card from BB in the SR, that I am supposed to read to you and Paul in the living room' would have the way to do that!  

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So, James fate is in Paul & Nicole's hands. They both seemed really annoyed that James is in the Final 3 & give the impression that they are taking each other to the final. James looks so pathetic these past few days and this is someone who has played before. He's playing like a newbe and I think he thought the outcome would be different . He is not very self aware and he also only had one thought on his mind and it was Natalie. Now, he's hoping for AFP which I don't think he'll get. Man! I almost feel sorry for James.........almost.

I feel sorry for him. I believe he is a good guy and just has a troubled past. I am sure he is thinking about Natalie a lot and that may be hurting him. He said he checked out before she left and this is the residual of that. I just realized something. If James doesn't get to final 2 I will be very sad and cannot root for either Nicole or Paul. This sucks. I would rather have Victor win it than these 2. Oh well. I still can watch flashbacks of the live feeds of the Natalie and James fun times. I am on the night of the big argument in the HOH room after Natalie told Zakiya all the stuff that was going on. I still miss these 2 and they will be what I remember about this season. For me they were very special and I enjoyed watching them develop together. I hope they take what they did together and remember how special it was for the rest of their lives.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

"Useless excuse for a human being and a deadbeat dad who would sell his child to a Chinese sweatshop if he could", I think you meant to write...

I just love how people think they know someone from a show. It never ceases to amaze me. I know you are being sarcastic but don't let stupid stuff like this get to you. I think James is a really good guy from what I have seen ON THE TV SHOW.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Well last night's excuse for a TV program is an hour I will never get back - thanks, Show! 

I was pleased to see them give that smug-faced punchable douchebro ballbag Paulie the asshole edit. However, I suppose it would be too much to ask that people also noticed that Corey (the nicest human being alive, even more beautiful on the inside than he is on the outside, the living reincarnation of Christ, Buddha and St Francis of Assisi all rolled into one delectably hunky package) was RIGHT THERE with Paulie, joining in the slow handclaps when Nat left the HOH room, laughing along as Paulie taunted Meech...

Did they do anything from the jury house? Haven't watched Friday's episode yet.

Just now, bbaddict said:

Did they do anything from the jury house? Haven't watched Friday's episode yet.

Just a brief clip of Day getting in Paulie's face from the other night. You'll probably enjoy the little segment about Victor teaching James a little Spanish so he could say "I love you" to Natalie though! So cute!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

He told Natalie (I listened) that she was putting pressure on him to be the father of her son from another man and it had become a problem.  He felt he had to get away.  We don't know if he was telling the truth to Natalie, sounds believable, though.   I think Derrick's dad may live in Wichita City, TX.  Someone must have been there for him to choose to move there.  

That sounds believable, and I won't judge him for making the decision to move to another state. I know it would be much easier if he had stuck around in North Carolina (?) to help raise his daughter, and all would be really good. But obviously the situation is complicated. I don't know James, nor do I know much about his life besides his own perceptions as he describes it on the feeds. If I take everything he's said at face value (and I have no reason not to), it sounds like he made the best possible choice for himself. Maybe not as much for his daughter, but it seems like their arrangement right now works. 

James seems to be a decent enough father. In this day and age, parenting comes in many shapes and forms. I've learned to adjust and realize that it's not always going to be a perfect mother/father/children living in a white picket fence scenario, and it doesn't mean James is the worst father ever for moving away. For me personally, I judge parenting style based on three questions:

1. Does James have any contact with his child? Yes, it's clear that he is in contact with his daughter, which is good. He has a seemingly ok relationship with the mother too, at least enough to work out arrangements with his daughter. He's aware of her, and he keeps in contact. I don't know how often he visits or how often the contact is, as James seem to keep that part of his life relatively quiet, but it sounds like him and his daughter are close enough where she isn't going to think of James as a stranger or a casual acquaintance. Again, this is all just judging from what James has said on the feeds.

2. Is he paying some sort of child support? As far as I know, yes he is. He's even wanting to give some of his earnings to her, as well as the mother's other son (I think?). He might not pull a Devin and talk about his daughter 24/7 in every conversation, but it's implied that he is playing, at least partially, for his child. 

3. Does James love his child? This one is obviously more subjective, especially with him being more private, but I'd say yes. He's proven many times that he loves his daughter. Even if he isn't fond of the mother, even if he has a less than stellar relationship with her, he's willing to do what it takes to be there for his daughter. He seems to have been very supportive, even in another state. It's not like he can force the baby mama to move to Texas just to be closer to her. 

As much as James could have stayed in the same state as his daughter, and as much as that would be a lot easier, there are other factors at play. We don't know these factors. All we know is that James moved to Texas a few years ago and he has contact with his daughter. It could be more complicated behind the scenes. So, for me, as long as he's in his daughter's life in some capacity, he's willing to support her in any way that he can, and he loves her, then I am perfectly happy to say that James is the best father that he could be to his daughter. It might suck for her that she doesn't get to see her own father whenever she wants to, but the fact that he is active in her life is better than him not being there at all. It may not be a perfect situation, but I have no doubt that James does what he can for her and I can't imagine that it's an easy situation for him, especially given his troubled past. 

He's not perfect, that's for sure, and he's made many mistakes on Big Brother and with the Meg situation. But he's not a bad guy, from what I've seen. He's actually pretty decent and could have been a lot worse. It's why I wouldn't be pissed if he won, even if I don't think he should as he's played the worst game. 

At this point, though, I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that any one of these three could win and I'm ok with it. Whatever; just end this season already. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Just a brief clip of Day getting in Paulie's face from the other night. You'll probably enjoy the little segment about Victor teaching James a little Spanish so he could say "I love you" to Natalie though! So cute!

I will watch just for that. I really hope Victor gave her the messages James said to give to her. That he was sad and depressed and misses her.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That sounds believable, and I won't judge him for making the decision to move to another state. I know it would be much easier if he had stuck around in North Carolina (?) to help raise his daughter, and all would be really good. But obviously the situation is complicated. I don't know James, nor do I know much about his life besides his own perceptions as he describes it on the feeds. If I take everything he's said at face value (and I have no reason not to), it sounds like he made the best possible choice for himself. Maybe not as much for his daughter, but it seems like their arrangement right now works. 

James seems to be a decent enough father. In this day and age, parenting comes in many shapes and forms. I've learned to adjust and realize that it's not always going to be a perfect mother/father/children living in a white picket fence scenario, and it doesn't mean James is the worst father ever for moving away. For me personally, I judge parenting style based on three questions:

1. Does James have any contact with his child? Yes, it's clear that he is in contact with his daughter, which is good. He has a seemingly ok relationship with the mother too, at least enough to work out arrangements with his daughter. He's aware of her, and he keeps in contact. I don't know how often he visits or how often the contact is, as James seem to keep that part of his life relatively quiet, but it sounds like him and his daughter are close enough where she isn't going to think of James as a stranger or a casual acquaintance. Again, this is all just judging from what James has said on the feeds.

2. Is he paying some sort of child support? As far as I know, yes he is. He's even wanting to give some of his earnings to her, as well as the mother's other son (I think?). He might not pull a Devin and talk about his daughter 24/7 in every conversation, but it's implied that he is playing, at least partially, for his child. 

3. Does James love his child? This one is obviously more subjective, especially with him being more private, but I'd say yes. He's proven many times that he loves his daughter. Even if he isn't fond of the mother, even if he has a less than stellar relationship with her, he's willing to do what it takes to be there for his daughter. He seems to have been very supportive, even in another state. It's not like he can force the baby mama to move to Texas just to be closer to her. 

As much as James could have stayed in the same state as his daughter, and as much as that would be a lot easier, there are other factors at play. We don't know these factors. All we know is that James moved to Texas a few years ago and he has contact with his daughter. It could be more complicated behind the scenes. So, for me, as long as he's in his daughter's life in some capacity, he's willing to support her in any way that he can, and he loves her, then I am perfectly happy to say that James is the best father that he could be to his daughter. It might suck for her that she doesn't get to see her own father whenever she wants to, but the fact that he is active in her life is better than him not being there at all. It may not be a perfect situation, but I have no doubt that James does what he can for her and I can't imagine that it's an easy situation for him, especially given his troubled past. 

He's not perfect, that's for sure, and he's made many mistakes on Big Brother and with the Meg situation. But he's not a bad guy, from what I've seen. He's actually pretty decent and could have been a lot worse. It's why I wouldn't be pissed if he won, even if I don't think he should as he's played the worst game. 

At this point, though, I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that any one of these three could win and I'm ok with it. Whatever; just end this season already. 

I really want James to at least get to final 2 but if he doesn't life will go on. Are toy going to watch the online version and do we watch it like the live feeds?

I want James to take some cooking lessons!  I have no judgement about his daughter situation or him.   His life, his business.   Onward to a better BB OTT.  

I think we do watch the entire show on the feeds link that we have been using.  

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I want James to take some cooking lessons!  I have no judgement about his daughter situation or him.   His life, his business.   Onward to a better BB OTT.  

I think we do watch the entire show on the feeds link that we have been using.  

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I remember several weeks ago somebody asked how often he saw his daughter - his reply was "every chance I get" and that he drives 18 hours to get there.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I remember several weeks ago somebody asked how often he saw his daughter - his reply was "every chance I get" and that he drives 18 hours to get there.

I remember that also. He even takes his roommate with him sometimes and they stop at sites on the way. 

• Love 1

Has anyone heard what the last comp was that Nicole won?  We know it was memory but I am interested in how it was set up and what the focus was on the questions.  I expect to see something about that on twitter today.

If I were the guy who creates these comps (his name escapes me) I would be disappointed to do all the elaborate work for 3 to 5 minutes of viewing.  

On the OTT show we will not see elaborate comp set ups but supposedly we will be able to watch them.  We shall see.  I don't fully trust that will happen.  

I need to stop watching so much reality TV. I dreamed last night that I married James, and since I'm 5'9", I was embarrassed by the height difference.  To make it worse, we moved in with Terra from Little Women LA, and I had some disability that required me to wear roller skates 24/7.  This is the typical bizarre shit I dream about. 

• Love 15
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I need to stop watching so much reality TV. I dreamed last night that I married James, and since I'm 5'9", I was embarrassed by the height difference.  To make it worse, we moved in with Terra from Little Women LA, and I had some disability that required me to wear roller skates 24/7.  This is the typical bizarre shit I dream about. 

Laughing out loud. Was he a good husband? Laughing went I typed that. Sorry. Still Laughing.

1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

Laughing out loud. Was he a good husband? Laughing went I typed that. Sorry. Still Laughing.

He was fine but I think he was even shorter in my dream.   There was a side story involving my real life dog-aggressive Am Staff and Terra's multiple ankle biters, but that part is better not talked about. 

1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

He was fine but I think he was even shorter in my dream.   There was a side story involving my real life dog-aggressive Am Staff and Terra's multiple ankle biters, but that part is better not talked about. 

Keep these coming because it is making me laugh and seeing what is going on in the house I can really use laughing right now.

• Love 1

Fyi: Paulie wasn't lying about his aunt having cancer. He talked to Z about it weeks before and I think he mentioned it on his blog. I do think he was using it and everything he could think of to sway them into keeping him in the house. So using that as an example of him being a liar therefore he lied about the whole Z/girls thing is misinformation. I believed him because when he comforted Day about it, instead of responding to his statement, by denying it,  Day tried to change the subject by insulting his height.  Also this wouldn't be the first time Day did something like this to Z becuase of Paulie. Also Z mentioned it when Day was going off on her for not having her back. I guess Z rightfully couldn't understand how Day can expect her to have her back when Day had turned hers on Z. I didn’t understand that either. 

Anyway, rooting for a Paul/Nicole F2. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

You know the funny thing about James is for all the crap he gets about bring clueless, he does have flashes of insight.

i remember him talking to Natalie the week he got head of household. He made it very clear to her that Bridget and frank were not his original targets, that he was going to nom Paul and victor. That he wanted to get Paul out now because he felt if he lasted much longer he was going to make it to the end and win the game.

at that point, I think only James recognized what a threat Paul was. Probably because at the beginning they were playing a similar game. Very social, laying low. I think that's why James watched him more. He always seemed to feel threatened by Paul, Everyone else, except nat, just saw Paul as a goofy pawn at that point. That was the persona he used till Vic came back.

how different would the game have been if James hadn't given in to Paulie. Either Paul or victor would have been gone for good because that was the only player that didn't get a buyback.

if I were James, that is what would keep me up at night 

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

You know the funny thing about James is for all the crap he gets about bring clueless, he does have flashes of insight.

i remember him talking to Natalie the week he got head of household. He made it very clear to her that Bridget and frank were not his original targets, that he was going to nom Paul and victor. That he wanted to get Paul out now because he felt if he lasted much longer he was going to make it to the end and win the game.

I think many of them had that same flash but the "too soon" defense stops big moves.  He, didn't want to alienate his all boy alliance, which that would have done.  He, and others, were not confident enough.  Getting dinged for playing too hard and too fast paints a target as well.  

You don't get credit for having thoughts that proved to be true in hindsight.  :^)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

at that point, I think only James recognized what a threat Paul was. Probably because at the beginning they were playing a similar game. Very social, laying low. I think that's why James watched him more. He always seemed to feel threatened by Paul, Everyone else, except nat, just saw Paul as a goofy pawn at that point. That was the persona he used till Vic came back.

how different would the game have been if James hadn't given in to Paulie. Either Paul or victor would have been gone for good because that was the only player that didn't get a buyback.

if I were James, that is what would keep me up at night 

It's funny you say this. I am watching feedback of the night Natalie told Zakiya about Paulie (Sorry but I miss these 2 kids together and they were wonderful together that night). James was laying next to Natalie and said (We don't have to worry about Victor, Bridgette, or Michelle putting us up on the block. Really just Paulie. I don't think he mentioned Paul which I thought was interesting because at the time I am pretty sure they din't trust each other completely even though they all cam together to get out Zakiya.

I just watched the Friday night special again and I gotta say, I liked it.  I thought they were pretty fair on how they represented the HG's.  I especially liked the "In Memoriam" section with the black and white photos overlaying videos of each contestant -- even Pablo.  I liked that Victor got 3 separate "In Memoriams."  I laughed out loud at Corey's montage.  Of all the footage they could have used, they chose his "Harry Potter" sleep talking segment.  Oh man, that was cruel way to memorialize poor Corey.  LOL.

• Love 3

I'm no James fan.  He's one of those players that plays for second place because he doesn't have the guts to go for it all.  All season he has annoyed me because he works harder for AFP than to win, but, alas, he made it to the final 3. To add insult to injury, it is in the best interest of Nicole and Paul to take James, so he will likely end up a final 2.  That said, I still prefer him to Nicole. She is one of the worst kind of female competitors. She prefers to hide behind a man, and has absolutely no interest in a women's alliance - ever.  I would go so far as to say she's one of those women that does not like other women.  I have no choice but to root for Paul, which is why I am over this season.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, laprin said:

I'm no James fan.  He's one of those players that plays for second place because he doesn't have the guts to go for it all.  All season he has annoyed me because he works harder for AFP than to win, but, alas, he made it to the final 3. To add insult to injury, it is in the best interest of Nicole and Paul to take James, so he will likely end up a final 2.  That said, I still prefer him to Nicole. She is one of the worst kind of female competitors. She prefers to hide behind a man, and has absolutely no interest in a women's alliance - ever.  I would go so far as to say she's one of those women that does not like other women.  I have no choice but to root for Paul, which is why I am over this season.  

It seems weird to me that Nicole wanted to end up with all guys. I never understood that. If it was the 5 guy alliance does she really think she could have made it to the end? Even if she did what is going to be her argument for winning (I hid behind all these guys so they could drag me o the end)? That is not going to win you the game. Especially a woman never beating a guy in the final 2 (That is statistic not personal.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

It seems weird to me that Nicole wanted to end up with all guys. I never understood that. If it was the 5 guy alliance does she really think she could have made it to the end? Even if she did what is going to be her argument for winning (I hid behind all these guys so they could drag me o the end)? That is not going to win you the game. Especially a woman never beating a guy in the final 2 (That is statistic not personal.

I remember Paul asking her something very similar to this after they blew up the "executives" alliance (ugh!) and evicted Paulie. Her basic argument was that she would have been OK being evicted at that point because Corey was so cute.

From Jokers earlier:

Nicole said girls don’t like her and she wont have their votes. She also said Michelle doesn’t like girls and therefore she wont get her vote

Point One: Does she ever have a moment of self-awareness and wonder why girls don't like her, and why she only has 2 female friends (one of whom is her mother)?

Point Two: Not quite, Nicole - Michelle doesn't like YOU. There's a difference.

• Love 10

I remember Paul asking her something very similar to this after they blew up the "executives" alliance (ugh!) and evicted Paulie. Her basic argument was that she would have been OK being evicted at that point because Corey was so cute.

From Jokers earlier:

Point One: Does she ever have a moment of self-awareness and wonder why girls don't like her, and why she only has 2 female friends (one of whom is her mother)?

Point Two: Not quite, Nicole - Michelle doesn't like YOU. There's a difference.

And Michelle does like girls. Why the heck would she say that? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

And Michelle does like girls. Why the heck would she say that? 

Its how she justifies to herself not getting Michelle's vote. "Well, Michelle's not going to vote for me - I never did anything wrong to her, so she MUST hate girls in general"

Its how she justifies to herself not getting Michelle's vote. "Well, Michelle's not going to vote for me - I never did anything wrong to her, so she MUST hate girls in general"

You really need to go back to 8/10 around 2:30 PM and watch for the next 18 hours or so. This was maybe the best time in the house all season and Natalie and James were so tight. It has all the emotions you can ask for. I am loving it over again.

18 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

They were talking about that yesterday and Paul asked her why she was so cool with it. She said that she knew 100% that Corey wouldn't of backstabbed her, so if he wanted to be a part of the executives for a bit that was fine, but she knew that if she was ever on the block with one of them he would of chosen to keep her. So that is why she didn't let herself get stressed about it. 

• Love 1

I think Nicole will win either way. I think deep down the girls want a girl to win. I don't they truly hate Nicole except for Michelle who has her own issues. LOL!!! I do wonder who James would vote for in a Final 2? Would he be mad at the person who doesn't take him to the end? He's known Nicole longer but he might vote for Paul without the knowledge that Paul doesn't like him very much. He won't have the advantage of weeks to think about it. He gets evicted, gets on stage and is handed a question that he didn't even write. Should be interesting. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Nicole will win either way. I think deep down the girls want a girl to win. I don't they truly hate Nicole except for Michelle who has her own issues. LOL!!! I do wonder who James would vote for in a Final 2? Would he be mad at the person who doesn't take him to the end? He's known Nicole longer but he might vote for Paul without the knowledge that Paul doesn't like him very much. He won't have the advantage of weeks to think about it. He gets evicted, gets on stage and is handed a question that he didn't even write. Should be interesting. 

I don't think Natalie is a fan of Nicole either. Also, Natalie said she would vote for a guy if they are more deserving at the end. She also is much closer to Paul than Nicole. Bridgette may follow suite and vote for Paul over Nicole. I honestly have no idea how these votes are going to go. I just hope one of them takes James.

1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

I don't think Natalie is a fan of Nicole either. Also, Natalie said she would vote for a guy if they are more deserving at the end. She also is much closer to Paul than Nicole. Bridgette may follow suite and vote for Paul over Nicole. I honestly have no idea how these votes are going to go. I just hope one of them takes James.

In several Natalie interviews after she was evicted she said that she thought Nicole was playing the best game in the house and she would vote for her if she made it to F2 if she wasn't against James. 

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

In several Natalie interviews after she was evicted she said that she thought Nicole was playing the best game in the house and she would vote for her if she made it to F2 if she wasn't against James. 

Ok. I didn't know that. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

Is there any hope Paul realizes this and might take James to the Final 2?

I think that it is possible that he might take James.  He could certainly beat him!  Who is going to vote for him other than Natalie.  

Here is my wish. Paul chooses to take Nicole and Nicole wins. Nicole chooses to take Paul and Paul wins. Then afterwords they both question themselves "Should I have taken James would I have won". There. I said it.

• Love 3

Or either one takes James and loses to him.  I would laugh.....and laugh.....and laugh.  And then I'd pour another glass of cheap red and laugh some more.  I don't particularly like James, but it would be totally worth it to see him win over either one of them.

Is that schadenfr.....um....you know what I mean?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Or either one takes James and loses to him.  I would laugh.....and laugh.....and laugh.  And then I'd pour another glass of cheap red and laugh some more.  I don't particularly like James, but it would be totally worth it to see him win over either one of them.

Is that schadenfr.....um....you know what I mean?

It sounds like they are taking each other (Nicole and Paul) from what I am seeing here since I haven't been watching the live feeds much (Watching the season over again). I would love to at least see James in final 2 but if not oh well. I want to see James and Natalie together on finale night to see what that will look like.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I actually think Nicole has the least chance of winning of the Final 3.  Emotions are still very raw in the jury house and I can people voting with their hearts - who played the best social game - vs who played the most competitive game.

54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think that it is possible that he might take James.  He could certainly beat him!  Who is going to vote for him other than Natalie.  

Bridget, Meech, Day.  Possibly Z.  Nicole, since it means Paul did not take her to the finals.  Corey is going to vote with Nicole.  I wouldn't even be surprised if Paulie voted for James.  Paulie is about revenge and he was betrayed by BFF Paul.

Edited by escape
  • Love 1
Just now, escape said:

I actually think Nicole has the least chance of winning of the Final 3.  Emotions are still very raw in the jury house and I can people voting with their hearts - who played the best social game - vs who played the most competitive game.

You still think emotions are high? I know Day and Paulie but it seemed like everyone else was chill especially when Victor arrived. I think once they have the round table things will calm down (as long as Paulie doesn't open his mouth).

Watching James explain to Natalie now that they were down to the final eight that they have to change their strategy to try and stay in the middle and stuff. She was listening intently. She had just said that she would not be there without him and that he taught her the game. I am saying this because I believe James did play a good game. He admitted here he was floating and Natalie said she was floating behind him. He does not get the credit I feel he deserves for this and people have said he ruined her game. I will never believe that for 1 second. Does he deserve to win? Depends on what you think is the criteria. I just think he is as deserving as the other 2 if bot more. Just my 2 cents.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

You still think emotions are high? I know Day and Paulie but it seemed like everyone else was chill especially when Victor arrived. I think once they have the round table things will calm down (as long as Paulie doesn't open his mouth).

I think James has played a good enough social game where he can get 5 people on the jury to vote for him.

Edited by escape
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, escape said:

I think James has played a good enough social game where he can get 5 people on the jury to vote for him.

That would be awesome but I am not getting my hopes up because this is Big Brother and hopes are smashed all the time. Thanks though.