Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Why is Nicole convinced James promised Natalie to get Nicory out? Paul convinced her? He never did unless it was just before live eviction. That was one reason that they were fighting.

That looks like Natalie to the far right in the same clothes she wore to the Jeff after eviction interview. I really hope she says something about James (Positive and not negative). That is what I really want to hear from the jury segment tonight. Crossing fingers. Still miss these 2 together.

1 hour ago, NeelyOh said:

Read a couple of things saying that Corey was going to tell off Victor. What's that about? Why is Corey mad at him or why does he dislike him?

I believe he was getting frustrated with him flirting with Nicole all the time right in front of him. 

Victor has a crush on Nicole. He is probably looking forward to Corey dumping her at the wrap party which is not happening. Corey has been saying that so the boys will see him as a free agent in the game. He is not going to be cruel to her. Geography will determine how close a friendship will result.

On finale night, doesn't cbs fly in family members for the f3. 

Who is going to be there for James? Bailey and his ex?

as far as I know he doesn't have any family but her.

though I did hear that he is very close with derrick's dad and mom. Have no idea how that came about

Edited by Irishsecra
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Victor has a crush on Nicole. He is probably looking forward to Corey dumping her at the wrap party which is not happening. Corey has been saying that so the boys will see him as a free agent in the game. He is not going to be cruel to her. Geography will determine how close a friendship will result.

If Nicole wins, I'm betting Corey will suddenly be a lot more interested in her. If James wins I expect the money will be gone in 1 or 2 years. I have a feeling he could be pretty easily scammed. I have no idea what Paul might do with the money.

I really hate the idea of any of them winning but I know I will forget about these people immediately so, in truth, I guess I don't care. But not Paul because he would never shut up and also I dislike him so much.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

I really hate the idea of any of them winning but I know I will forget about these people immediately so, in truth, I guess I don't care. But not Paul because he would never shut up and also I dislike him so much.

+1

I can't remember, when does part 1 of the final hoh comp start? I know it used to be at the end of the F4 eviction ep but I can't remember if they still do that lately.

16 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Is she his ex? I mean, I understood that James said she was a 1-night stand. James has no other family? Now I feel bad for him. I hope they can find a friend or two to stand up for James.

If by some chance James wins, I really hope Production hooks him up with a good (and honest) money manager or I fear that cash will be gonzo sooner than later. James actually deserves better than that.

Edited by zibnchy
punctuation matters
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1

I can't remember, when does part 1 of the final hoh comp start? I know it used to be at the end of the F4 eviction ep but I can't remember if they still do that lately.

It should be, endurance, and on the feeds.

Eek. I wasn't going to watch the episode, but I kind of want to see what this is all about. Bridgette/Michelle look amused until they realize they're both really heated.

Michelle says, "I was joking" before Da'Vonne lays into him, so it must have been off of one of her comments. Although Natalie does not look happy, so I wonder if it involved her also.

Edited by mooses
29 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Is she his ex? I mean, I understood that James said she was a 1-night stand. James has no other family? Now I feel bad for him. I hope they can find a friend or two to stand up for James.

If by some chance James wins, I really hope Production hooks him up with a good (and honest) money manager or I fear that cash will be gonzo sooner than later. James actually deserves better than that.

She was a close friend that he had a one night stand with. He told Natalie they tried to make a relationship work once he found out about Bailey. She never told him about her, he found out by accident. But they couldn't make it work. I guess it was complicated by the fact she also has a little boy with a man who abandoned them. She wanted James to adopt him so he would have a daddy too.

as fir the money, the only thing he told Natalie on feeds is he wants to set up a trust fund for Bailey, wants to take her and her brother to Disney and wants to make a large donation to the boys home he lived in after his adopted mom died and his dad abandoned him.

• Love 3

Man...I thought Day would always have Z's back, but to completely shun her, is kind of wrong. Bridgette seems more of a friend to Z, then Day has been. But, Paulie was completely out of line too...I wonder if they are all cool now?

Man...I thought Day would always have Z's back, but to completely shun her, is kind of wrong. Bridgette seems more of a friend to Z, then Day has been. But, Paulie was completely out of line too...I wonder if they are all cool now?

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But when does it start? I can't remember if they still start it at the end of the F4 eviction ep or if they wait until later in the evening to start it.

I can't remember either but now I'm thinking it starts later?? I know we get to watch it. 

They aren't dressed for endurance so it must start later tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The way Z's positioning herself in that video seems odd to me if the rumors about her and Paulie resuming their relationship are true.  I dunno, something about that "fight" between Day and Paulie seems staged.

It felt staged at first. Then I think Paulie went off script. I think he purposely goaded that reaction out of Day. Paulie needs to be knocked off that pedestal his mommy put him on.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

though I did hear that he is very close with derrick's dad and mom. Have no idea how that came about

James said Derricks dad would come out as his person. Lol.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Doesn't friendship go both ways? Why should Day continue to extend herself out to Zakiyah when it's not reciprocated and especially when she's been pushed aside for Paulie? Zakiyah would be hard pressed to find a better friend than Day.

• Love 11

Even if I did not like my friends "boyfriend", i still wouldn't shun her. Funny thing is, i think Z and the girls will make up. But, that fight was just wierd, except for Meech's reaction (that was funny).

I kind of agreed with Paulie saying about don't take the anger you have for him, out on Z.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Even if I did not like my friends "boyfriend", i still wouldn't shun her. Funny thing is, i think Z and the girls will make up. But, that fight was just wierd, except for Meech's reaction (that was funny).

I kind of agreed with Paulie saying about don't take the anger you have for him, out on Z.

I doubt the "shunned her."  We've seen Z around Paulie.  NO ONE ELSE EXISTS for her when that fucktard is around.  As far as them not wanting to hang out with that complete asshole Paulie?  Good for them. 

Z was probably, as usual, glued to his dick.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I don't think it was staged AT ALL. 

Day really lost it when Paulie brought up her daughter.  That may have won Day AFP.

And I would be fine with that. She brought the entertainment every time she was on camera. I can't say that about everyone else. 

• Love 9

I want a girl to win AFP, just to piss off Paulie even more. We MIGHT see his smug condescending muskrat face morph into a sight that could make Big Brother History, even more so than the Frankie Grande Crybaby Face when Donny won AFP and Zach/Nicole were in the top three instead of him. 

tumblr_inline_ob3gm1sEtf1unwidu_540.jpg

It would just be bonus points if it were Natalie or Day. I don't even like Day, but I'd root for her to win AFP for Paulie's face. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I doubt the "shunned her."  We've seen Z around Paulie.  NO ONE ELSE EXISTS for her when that fucktard is around.  As far as them not wanting to hang out with that complete asshole?  Good for them. 

Z was probably, as usual, glued to his dick.

I agree that the girls shouldn't hang around Paulie. but, I kind of feel bad for Z. In the end, I do think they'll all make up.

I have a soft spot for the girl, unlike some other people here. I can tell she could use some help and i hope her sister, Imani, who is pretty ruthless ad funny on twitter, will help her out.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zibnchy said:

He said that he would want Bailey's mom and the 2 kids to come out if he makes final 2. He already has a manager (I don't know if it is a money manager) (It is Derrick's dad).

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

What happened to James parents? 

I read that he said his baby mama would be the one to come out for him. 

His best friend/ roommate should come!!

His adoptive mother died and his adopted father gave him to a boys home when she got sick and never claimed him.

He was given up for adoption as an infant. He was adopted but his adoptive mom died. His dad returned him and he spent the rest of his childhood in foster care and several years in a boys home.

kind of explains some of his insecurity, trust issues

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3

Da'vonne was everything tonight. I think I might have to split my votes now for AFP between her and Nat. I love her for saying to Paulie what so many of us wish we could. I don't think she has anything to feel bad about really. Paulie knows how to push people's buttons and bringing her child into it was completely uncalled for so I don't blame her one bit. She had so many great one liners tonight. I want her to be the new Jeff as her commentary is way more entertaining and Jeff sucks. 

Michelle was pretty great too. Her comment about how she couldn't wait to see who the next person to have their dreams crushed would be was hilarious. I wouldn't mind her replacing Jeff either. He sucks. 

As for the actual game (which is the most boring part at this point) I can't believe it but I'm going to have to go for Paul. No way in hell do I want Nicole being the first woman to beat a man in the finals. Just NO. James has been so useless that it would be ridiculous for him to win. I don't respect Paul much as a person but I do respect the fact that he's had to fight to stay in that house since the very beginning. He came in with no knowledge of the game and has done pretty well for himself. Although, choosing to keep Nicole over Corey may very well prove to be his downfall. He also had some good moments with his Secret Service punishment but mostly he sucks. He reminds me of Jeff in that way. Also, his mom really, really needs a Bentley. I don't know how she's managed to get through life this long without one. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

He was given up for adoption as an infant. He was adopted but his adoptive mom died. His dad returned him and he spent the rest of his childhood in foster care and several years in a boys home.

Wow, I had no idea. I know some people alluded to his history on here a few times, but I never heard the clear story until now.

So...I actually am going to cut James slack on some of his issues this season. At the end of the day, these houseguests are still people with a slew of their own issues that have defined them as people. Clearly, his family issues have affected him as a person, and he's probably carried this throughout his life. Plus, as an adopted young woman, this resonates all too much with my own inner issues and fears. But this is more heartbreaking. I feel for him and I can absolutely understand now why some of his actions have been less than stellar. Again, I can't excuse all of his actions and he's still a poor player, but I understand and totally empathize. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-favorite-houseguest/

Vote for the one you want, not the one you think may win.  Personally, it's tough between Vic and Natalie, but I want to send a message to CBS for that BULLSHIT edit they gave her.

I would personally love it if everyone voted for Glenn just to mess with the HGs.  They would all be stunned!

Edited by karriemom
George and Glenn are 2 different people.
  • Love 4

I'm gonna need them to fire Jeff and replace him with Day. Or just have her be in every season's cast. Or she can be like the jury coordinator or something. She just needs to be involved in every season.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...I actually am going to cut James slack on some of his issues this season. At the end of the day, these houseguests are still people with a slew of their own issues that have defined them as people.

Yea, after hearing about James and Z's pasts I came to the realization that I should cut them some serious slack. 

I honestly feel so bad for Z. She is so clearly messed up mentally. It's really sad and hard to watch. She honest to goodness needs therapy.

I hope the fans will tell Day that she has no reason to be ashamed of herself for that jury outburst. It makes me sad to think she thinks she looked bad there.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Holy crap, that's awful! I had no idea either. It really does explain a lot, including his fixation on being America's favorite. Who returns a child they adopted?! That is seriously messed up. I genuinely feel bad for the guy now. Damn.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, zibnchy said:

It felt staged at first. Then I think Paulie went off script. I think he purposely goaded that reaction out of Day. Paulie needs to be knocked off that pedestal his mommy put him on.

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the fans will tell Day that she has no reason to be ashamed of herself for that jury outburst. It makes me sad to think she thinks she looked bad there.

Well, they were all staged to watch what happened to get Natalie evicted - and Michelle's comment (which I thought was pretty harmless and funny) set those two off. It's obvious Da'Vonne and Bridgette are not happy with Z for choosing Paulie over them and there was already tension. They went to bat for her when she got out of the House about how he treated her and neither are Paulie fans in the first place. Z says she doesn't know what that has to do with her when it clearly has everything to do with her. Da'Vonne really does care about her a lot. I hope Z gets some perspective when she gets out of the House because clearly she's not changing her mind in there. 

I wish we saw the in between of what happened - there's definitely more to the story. But it's no secret that Paulie is a complete asshole.

16 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Oh, and apparently he was molested twice when he was 11. He told Natalie the last week in the house. At least they were arrested.

honestly, I am kind of surprised that he has turned out as well as he did.

James seems like a genuinely nice guy. I don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, but I think he works at it and tries. I'd prefer to never see him on Big Brother again - I thought he was a useless player last season and this season didn't change my mind - but I understand why he's been so well-liked in general. He was one of the only HGs who voiced displeasure with the shunning of nominees this season and I haven't heard him really talk bad about the others. The worst I've heard him say about someone is that Michelle is a bully and he didn't like how she treated the to-be evictees.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7