Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Paul needs to pace himself.  He's coming on too strong with the "James has done NOTHING" talk.  He's trying to make Nicole believe he (Paul) is more deserving in the final two, (which he is) but if he doesn't pace himself a little better all he's going to do is convince Nicole to take James because he'll have pounded it in her head that James has done nothing, .... and she'll start to realize the jury might feel that way as well and end up giving her the win.  

If Paul keeps pushing how he deserves to go to the end, Nicole's going to agree and therefore see him as a threat.  He'll talk her right into taking James because he's easier to beat.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm not sure she's misting him.

She just said to camera that James is driving her nuts, she's questioning who she should take to the end, saying James has done NOTHING in this game.

Then Paul interrupted.

Yeah and if you believe that, you take James and win the 500k.

what has James been doing to her for her to say that? I thought he has been very kind and supportive. As compared to Paul who can do nothing but bash James.

it is going to be an awful long 6 day roller coaster for all of them.

this absolute constant bashing of James. Do they really think he is some mad genius throwing these mental comps? He just can't remember stuff - he told Natalie repeatedly he has had this problem his whole life. Reminds me of all the wierd theories they had about Donny in his season.

cant watch this constant bash fest anymore. This really proves what I have always thought about Nicole. She tends to reflect the personality of whoever she is with. She was a real catty b### when she was with Christine but so sweet with Hayden and Donny. This year she let the cattiness out with Paulie and is really letting it fly with Paul. She seemed to be uncomfortable with it yesterday but seems to be almost enjoying it today.

i hope she does evict Paul and gets the jury so pissed they give the money to Paul.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2

So does Nicole not really like James now? She keeps saying he doesn't deserve to go to the finals? Is she snowing Paul just in case? Does she really feel this way about James? I know James sucks but I don't like it that Nicole thinks so. LOL!!!

I have no idea. I think she thinks he threw the endurance to Paul. That he back stabbed her.

the irony is all us live feeders heard him say to himself when alone how pissed he was that he lost that comp.

apparently he was too short to reach the ropes. He really seemed upset about it.

I'm no fan of James' game but Nicole saying Victoria played a better game than him. Just pure stupidity. 

Nicole really is just a phony, hateful little bitch at her core. There's a reason why she has no real friends besides her mom. 

• Love 9

I love James but if he doesn't win and they leave him behind he has no one to blame but himself.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I'm no fan of James' game but Nicole saying Victoria played a better game than him. Just pure stupidity. 

Nicole really is just a phony, hateful little bitch at her core. There's a reason why she has no real friends besides her mom. 

That is really awful to compare the 2 and say Victoria is a better gamer. Did she do ANYTHING her season?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

I love James but if he doesn't win and they leave him behind he has no one to blame but himself.

I totally agree. He's doesn't study. He throws comps. And, he expects everyone to drag him to the end. He doesn't really deserve it.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

From what I understand she lost respect for James because he told her he threw the 1st HOH comp. I don't know if he did and I don't know if that is a fact.

I have a hard time believing he said that to nic. Why would he piss her off?

and why didn't he tell Paul he threw it to him? Didn't Paul ask him to throw it before the comp and he said no.

no, I truly think nic thinks he threw it but I don't think he told her so.

james said on the live feeds when alone that he was mad he lost so he didn't throw it.

i know there is no chance in hell this will happen but I wish James somehow wins part 2 and part 3. These douchebags will have a heart attack.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

That is really awful to compare the 2 and say Victoria is a better gamer. Did she do ANYTHING her season?

She won a POV apparently. James won one comp this season (HOH) so if anything they are tied. LOL.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I totally agree. He's doesn't study. He throws comps. And, he expects everyone to drag him to the end. He doesn't really deserve it.

I agree he has thrown many comps this year but not the mental memory ones. I honestly think with his memory issues that studying is just an exercise in futility. He was obviously trying to win what the bleep and couldn't even get Natalie's right. To me, he looked absolutely mortified at how bad he did.

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don't agree he doesn't deserve it. He is final 3 remember. He needs to win to at least have some control of getting to final 2. If not he is dependent on someone else and that is not a good situation to be in. Maybe BB will have a comp he can actually win.

James has made a few moves you can point to. He got Frank out on his HOH, flipped on his alliance and voted Zakiyah out. That move kinda helped turn the tide against Paulie.

And he's likable for the most part.

Victoria was a piece of furniture who crawled up Derrick's ass for the duration.

• Love 4

Nicole: "It was a dating show for James, always chasing her around. I think Victoria played a better game" 

Nicole has a lot of nerve. She spent the first 70 days giving Corey handjobs in bed.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

She won a POV apparently. James won one comp this season (HOH) so if anything they are tied. LOL.

She won the veto where you launch the ball on numbers and the lowest one is eliminated. James won it his first season and was second to Vic this season.

i think part of the problem is nic knows he won 6 comps last year but only one this year. He won 2 BOTB, 2 HOHs, and 2 vetoes. I think she was counting on either her or James wining part 1 which is why she is apparently so pissed.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Nicole: "It was a dating show for James, always chasing her around. I think Victoria played a better game" 

Nicole has a lot of nerve. She spent the first 70 days giving Corey handjobs in bed.

I honestly can't believe it's Natalie who gets the "she's so fake" comments when Nicole is about as disingenuous as you can get. I think I read recently she found a condom in one of the rooms (still in its wrapper I assume) and was like "omg!! Who's using condoms in this house??" Certainly not you because that would make it a lot harder to pretend that you're not doing what we all know you're doing under the covers. I don't even care when people have sex in the house but the fact that tries to act like "little miss innocent/Corey's never even gotten to 1st base" is what I find incredibly annoying.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Cutty said:

17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

James has made a few moves you can point to. He got Frank out on his HOH, flipped on his alliance and voted Zakiyah out. That move kinda helped turn the tide against Paulie.

And he's likable for the most part.

Victoria was a piece of furniture who crawled up Derrick's ass for the duration.

I forgot how annoying she is since I haven't watched the feeds in so long. This is one of the things that rubbed me the wrong way all season - she trash talked everyone's games compared to hers. She's not Derrick. She's not Dan. She's not even Vanessa. She's played a nice game, but so did the Final 6 or so. Like I had mentioned before, she had a similar game to Natalie. James has a similar game to Paul. I don't know what the heck she thinks makes Corey an All-Star compared to the other HGs this season - his dreamy eyes or his technique in bed? 

I had made peace with her winning since she's done well, but, man, fuck Nicole.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

I honestly think James knows he has no shot in hell of winning so he thinks whoever wins will take him fir a guaranteed 500 k.

it makes sense to me. Who would think that Paul and Nic are both trying to emulate Cody?

No way in hell Derrick would have taken Cody, he would have taken Victoria.

maybe Paul can be excused cause he doesn't know this game.

but nic played with Derrick? She should know better.

She's all mean girl. What happened to Amercia's Sweetheart? LOL!!!  Would have to think Nicole will win around 2. I don't know about Round 3. I also don't know if Nicole & Paul are lying to each other and will take James to the final in a heartbeat. It will be interesting to see it played out. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

James just listed his votes against Paul.  I don't know if he thinks he can beat Nicole, but he sure thinks he can beat Paul.

(Corey was one of the votes he listed.)

Honestly I don't think he can beat either one unless they hear some of these bash sessions. But he knows they all like him and don't really like nic or Paul. He must be counting on a bitter jury.

however, I firmly believe if he can somehow win this final HOH it would give the jury the excuse they need to give him the money. Especially if he boots Nicole, they all seem to hate her.

i also think he will be heartbroken once he hears how much Nicole bashed him. I really think he considers her a friend and always defended her in the house.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, J.D. said:

And let's not forget that Nat begged James to let her know if he knew she was going home her last week and he "dumbled" around (yes, I made that up) and acted like he didn't know when we all know he did.  That. Was.  His.  Girl.  -- Allegedly.  And all she asked was that he'd give her a heads up.  But he didn't.

Side note:  I LOVED Natalie's jury house arrival outfit.  And I LOVED her gladiator strap shoes.  *nodding yes smiley face*

I agree about how great Natalie looked in that dress.  She looked HAF there.

9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

She's all mean girl. What happened to Amercia's Sweetheart? LOL!!!  Would have to think Nicole will win around 2. I don't know about Round 3. I also don't know if Nicole & Paul are lying to each other and will take James to the final in a heartbeat. It will be interesting to see it played out. 

Yes it will. They both should realize taking James is less risk than taking each other. If they are thinking to each other that they are more competitive and played  better game than James then James is the one you WANT to take to the end. At this point I don't care for anyone in the house but James. He makes it to final 2 I am happy. He doesn't and I don't care who wins. I just want to see Natalie and Jams reunite and see what happens. If they give each other a big hug I will be happy. Cast my votes for Natalie today.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

You nay be right but that is the person you take to final 2 and then make the argument you just stated. Think about it.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cutty said:

It's been a while since I dusted this one off, but:

FUCK! YOU! NICOLE!

and breathe...

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Cutty said:

I pretty much have lost all respect for Nicole. When Corey and her were together she said she loved James and would never vote against him. She saw his game before and she saw his relationship with Natalie and she said this AFTER all of that. When James sees this season (I think he will watch this one because of Natalie (I thought I remember him saying he did not watch his season) he will be hurt Nicole said these things. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, J.D. said:

Adorable.  BB felt sorry for Paul and gave him a mini Pablo.  :)

What is he wearing!?!? And where did mini Pablo come from?

12 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually I can believe that. That's why I was frankly shocked when he turned on Paulie. They even talked about a secret F2 deal the very first week, but never discussed it again.  I just think even James had his fill of him and didn't trust him anymore and wanted to protect nat.

i actually think Paulie would have brought James to the final 4 with him. I think he would have turned on Paul and victor. By turning on Paulie, he seriously damaged his game but protected nat. Paulie and Corey both hated Nat.

I think a pre-season alliance with Nicole and James is bunk but I've always had a feeling that there was on with Paulie and James and I was also surprised when James decided to turn on him.  

I just realized we never got any ghosts in the mirrors this year :( 

I am watching the morning of 8/10 when the house flip was in full bloom and watching Natalie that night she was in her best place the entire game. It was wonderful to watch. She was amazing that night. Watching when she confessed to James about Paulie was very difficult to watch again because of thepain on James face. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I agree about the "pre season" part.

James and Paulie DEFINITELY had a "pre-season" deal, courtesy of Derrick's dad.  Day and Nicole were probably just brought into it once they were in the house.

So the pre-season deal (or theory) between 4 vets includes Paulie, not Frank?  

Even if the deal(s) weren't made pre-season, they're still an attempt to cheat.  You can't conspire to do that, period.  

12 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

She really does make my piss boil.

Don't you mean literally?  

(The overuse/misuse of literally doesn't bother me like it used to.  Maybe because all the major dictionaries pretty much amended the definition to include its new usage, a few years ago.)

I get it why Nicole is upset with James.  She thinks he threw that comp, why wouldn't she?  He didn't tell her that he didn't, to my knowledge. The tension in the house is far greater than it ever has been.  Everyone loses it to some degree.  James is driving Paul nuts too.  

Last night James announced to Nicole that he had a card to read to them (sushi making).  She didn't believe him.  He said why don't you believe me (smirk)?  She said because you are full of bull crap.  And he is!  He lies so much that it is driving her nuts.  Yes, lying is part of the game, but not to your F2.  He has an insidious way of doing that, too.  With a self satisfied smirk on his face and loves to pass it off as prankish.  I have barely watched the feeds and I want to strangle him!  

I do not see Nicole as a mean girl at all.  I get it when you don't like someone that it turns to 'bitch eating crackers.'  I think that is what is going on here.  If we are irritated with this season and everyone in it, why wouldn't they be, too?   

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think a pre-season alliance with Nicole and James is bunk but I've always had a feeling that there was one with Paulie and James and I was also surprised when James decided to turn on him.  

I agree.  Not sure about one with Paulie but it is a more logical conjecture.   

• Love 2

I just can't get on board with the Nat and James lovefest. Someone needs to tell Nat the meaning of soulmate. That term is usually used when talking about someone you're madly in love with. Nat hasn't indicated that she's IN love with him. Saying "Love you James" is the same as me saying "love you" to my sister, best friend, etc.  

When you're confined to a small space with others for a prolonged time, you do form bonds, but then you go back to real life and things change. I just can't see Natalie wanting any more than a friendship with James because, to be honest, he doesn't seem to have much ambition and is happy to be a D list celeb, hanging out in bars for free drinks. Being a cheerleader, Nat has hung around guys who are more sophisticated, better educated and have so much more to offer than James. Nope, I don't see them happening.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I get it why Nicole is upset with James.  She thinks he threw that comp, why wouldn't she?  He didn't tell her that he didn't, to my knowledge. The tension in the house is far greater than it ever has been.  Everyone loses it to some degree.  James is driving Paul nuts too.  

Last night James announced to Nicole that he had a card to read to them (sushi making).  She didn't believe him.  He said why don't you believe me (smirk)?  She said because you are full of bull crap.  And he is!  He lies so much that it is driving her nuts.  Yes, lying is part of the game, but not to your F2.  He has an insidious way of doing that, too.  With a self satisfied smirk on his face and loves to pass it off as prankish.  I have barely watched the feeds and I want to strangle him!  

I do not see Nicole as a mean girl at all.  I get it when you don't like someone that it turns to 'bitch eating crackers.'  I think that is what is going on here.  If we are irritated with this season and everyone in it, why wouldn't they be, too?   

I agree.  Not sure about one with Paulie but it is a more logical conjecture.   

Who says Nicole is James' F2? Right now James' F2 is Paul. And if Nicole and James have an F2, isn't she lying to him, and about him to Paul? Nicole is a far more insidious and devious liar than James - so much so that I actually think she believes what she is telling everybody. And I don't know what version of Nicole you're watching if you don't think she's a mean girl. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

I just can't get on board with the Nat and James lovefest. Someone needs to tell Nat the meaning of soulmate. That term is usually used when talking about someone you're madly in love with. Nat hasn't indicated that she's IN love with him. Saying "Love you James" is the same as me saying "love you" to my sister, best friend, etc.  

When you're confined to a small space with others for a prolonged time, you do form bonds, but then you go back to real life and things change. I just can't see Natalie wanting any more than a friendship with James because, to be honest, he doesn't seem to have much ambition and is happy to be a D list celeb, hanging out in bars for free drinks. Being a cheerleader, Nat has hung around guys who are more sophisticated, better educated and have so much more to offer than James. Nope, I don't see them happening.

I wasn't going to bring this up because it all depends on peoples perception. When James, Michelle, Paul, and Natalie were in the London room planning to flip the house Natalie said "I wanted a girls alliance but they don't work. Than I FELL IN LOVE with this guy (talking about James". I missed it the 1st time I watched it live but I just watched it again. and heard it myself. Again, what does "love" mean to her with James and what dd it mean at that moment. That is why people are possibly hoping this can go somewhere. She also said she has dated all different kinds of guys (Looking, tall, short, skinny, chubby). She also said she never met a guy like James in her life. Maybe she has dated guys that are jerks. I don't know. These are things she SAID in the house to him and to a lot of people in the house. If it doesn't develop into anything so be it. Us fans of James and Natalie are going by what we see and hear on the show and the POSSIBILITY of something more.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, mooses said:

I had made peace with her winning since she's done well, but, man, fuck Nicole.

+1

11 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

No way in hell Derrick would have taken Cody, he would have taken Victoria.

I don't know, I think he would have. Derrick knew he could easily beat them both and he is all about appearances so he would've taken Cody because he knows how it would've looked if he took Victoria. Ugh, Derrick sucks so hard. 

It's too bad I don't give a flying fuck about any of these people because there is actually still a lot of intrigue and unpredictability left in this season, which is really awesome. But these people are all odious and/or boring as hell so it's not any fun to watch.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Who says Nicole is James' F2? Right now James' F2 is Paul. And if Nicole and James have an F2, isn't she lying to him, and about him to Paul? Nicole is a far more insidious and devious liar than James - so much so that I actually think she believes what she is telling everybody. And I don't know what version of Nicole you're watching if you don't think she's a mean girl. 

We all watch from our personal personal perspective.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I wasn't going to bring this up because it all depends on peoples perception. When James, Michelle, Paul, and Natalie were in the London room planning to flip the house Natalie said "I wanted a girls alliance but they don't work. Than I FELL IN LOVE with this guy (talking about James". I missed it the 1st time I watched it live but I just watched it again. and heard it myself. Again, what does "love" mean to her with James and what dd it mean at that moment. That is why people are possibly hoping this can go somewhere. She also said she has dated all different kinds of guys (Looking, tall, short, skinny, chubby). She also said she never met a guy like James in her life. Maybe she has dated guys that are jerks. I don't know. These are things she SAID in the house to him and to a lot of people in the house. If it doesn't develop into anything so be it. Us fans of James and Natalie are going by what we see and hear on the show and the POSSIBILITY of something more.

James took the sunflowers that came with their brunch yesterday, arranged them in a mug and put them next to his bed in London. Sunflowers are Nat's favourite flower. It's the small things...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

James took the sunflowers that came with their brunch yesterday, arranged them in a mug and put them next to his bed in London. Sunflowers are Nat's favourite flower. It's the small things...

I remember that's her favorite flower and so does James.

• Love 1

I don't believe anyone in that house right now has an F2.  None of these people have been tightly aligned in the house at all this season.  

I think it will come down to a gut feeling by whomever wins the final HOH. 

If Nicole and James has a pre-season alliance it doesn't really matter now.  Apparently the deal was if either one won, then money would be shared, and there's a 100% chance of one of them getting to the F2. As far as we know there was absolutely no deal that they take each other. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I don't believe anyone in that house right now has an F2.  None of these people have been tightly aligned in the house at all this season.  

I think it will come down to a gut feeling by whomever wins the final HOH. 

If Nicole and James has a pre-season alliance it doesn't really matter now.  Apparently the deal was if either one won, then money would be shared, and there's a 100% chance of one of them getting to the F2. As far as we know there was absolutely no deal that they take each other. 

I agree.  They won't make a decision until the last minute and it is a crap shoot, much more so this season.   

Just now, wings707 said:

Very funny.  James and Nat were talking and she told him she had dated black, Hispanic, white and Indian men but never an Asian.  James replied, "Am in on your bucket list?"    :>D

I remember that conversation and laughed my ass off.

Also remember. She said she would be happy in a little house and a plastic ring. She does not SEEM very materialistic by what she says in the house.

• Love 3