Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Just saw a bit ago where James is telling Paul that this season is more stressful because of Natalie.  He just won't quit.

He said the arguing between he and Natalie made it stressful (presumably in that last week), not that her very presence made it stressful.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

I can't disagree more. If Natalie and James (plus Michelle) had stuck with Victor and Paul they would have been a formidable alliance of five, wiping out Nicole and Corey. Natalie knows this. It's not her fault she was led astray by James and his fu**ing pre-season F2 deal with Nicole. Biggest mistake made on Big Brother since Matt wasted his Diamond Power of Veto on Kathy when he could have taken out Enzo.

But once she nominated Vic and Paul the die was cast. Apologizing to them later and then actively trying to evict Corey got both couples pissed at her.

should she have initially nommed Corey and Nic. Probably, for her game but they would have taken out James next. Paul and Vic planned to do that next and discussed it on the feeds. So if you believe getting James evicted was best fir her game she should have nommed Nicory.

i just truly think if nat had stayed the course after the initial noms they could have made final 4 with Nicory. They discussed that she and James were weak. I really think they were sincere.

1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

He said the arguing between he and Natalie made it stressful (presumably in that last week), not that her very presence made it stressful.

You and I both know no matter what you say (even with facts from the actual show and live feeds) people will trash one person or another. Trying to defend said facts is futile. I am learning that being my 1st time doing this. James was stressed a lot because he was never truly sure where Natalie and him stood as far as each other. That was said by him quite a few times on the live feeds. I am in your corner though.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

But once she nominated Vic and Paul the die was cast. Apologizing to them later and then actively trying to evict Corey got both couples pissed at her.

should she have initially nommed Corey and Nic. Probably, for her game but they would have taken out James next. Paul and Vic planned to do that next and discussed it on the feeds. So if you believe getting James evicted was best fir her game she should have nommed Nicory.

i just truly think if nat had stayed the course after the initial noms they could have made final 4 with Nicory. They discussed that she and James were weak. I really think they were sincere.

I believe that too about the final 4. Both Corey and Nicole love James and could have worked with Natalie to a certain point.

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole would have wanted Natalie out anyway.

I agree. Nicole never would have stuck to that F4 because she wanted Natalie out too bad. Corey hated Natalie as well so while I think he could've stuck with the F4 he probably would've went along when Nicole eventually pushed for Natalie.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. Nicole never would have stuck to that F4 because she wanted Natalie out too bad. Corey hated Natalie as well so while I think he could've stuck with the F4 he probably would've went along when Nicole eventually pushed for Natalie.

Poor, poor dickstruck Nicole...

8 hours ago, gunderda said:

If Nicole wins the final HOH i think Day absolutely votes for her.  She said on the show "I just might have to vote for this girl" in disbelief. 

I would also like to see if Paul can put together a coherent speech as to why he should win.  He has a habit of being long winded to where it's too much and too phoney.   I think James would give the most sincere F2 speech. 

If Nicole gives the jury her patented "I literally didn't do anything to anyone" speech, the sound of jaws hitting the floor will be deafening.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

Wow, that's not even the one I saw so there must have been at least 2 versions.  The one I saw had Nat and James in the London room.  She was laying down and he was sitting up.  He told her he had something to confess and he started to mention that he and Nicole had a pre-season deal but he didn't get as far as to mention money.  BB cut to fish in a micro-second.  I didn't even bother to look for the time stamp because the money wasn't actually mentioned and so I figured that wouldn't be enough proof to anyone asking.  

I had never seen this video of them in the kiddie pool.  Interesting.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Wow, that's not even the one I saw so there must have been at least 2 versions.  The one I saw had Nat and James in the London room.  She was laying down and he was sitting up.  He told her he had something to confess and he started to mention that he and Nicole had a pre-season deal but he didn't get as far as to mention money.  BB cut to fish in a micro-second.  I didn't even bother to look for the time stamp because the money wasn't actually mentioned and so I figured that wouldn't be enough proof to anyone asking.  

I had never seen this video of them in the kiddie pool.  Interesting.  

Yeah, I found this one after a quick Google. Maybe I can find the other one now that I finally know the correct way to embed a tweet thanks to @TheRealT. :) Silly me I was choosing the option "embed tweet" instead of "copy link to tweet." Ok, then.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

So, yeah, all four vets have the "care package" deal.  So Day and Paulie, or James or Nicole (if evicted) have a monetary interest in voting for the vet to win.

There were several conversations.  Nicole and James had one by the hot tub as well, 10K was the amount mentioned.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Still not proof of a pre-season deal...

Before the season started (pre-season), 4 of the HGs made a deal that if any of them won the other 3 would get some sort of compensation. How is that anything other than a pre-season deal?

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm pretty sure Evel Dick is NOT doing the Jury Roundtable. The crap he's spewed about production alone this season not to mention the Houseguests.  I can't imagine they want him anywhere near the show. Haha. 

I'm just the messenger. Someone else here said he was doing it awhile back too. 

Edited by Sara2009
Just now, Marie80 said:

Before the season started (pre-season), 4 of the HGs made a deal that if any of them won the other 3 would some sort of compensation. How is that anything other than a pre-season deal?

How does "everyone in our 4 group" translate into "all 4 of us vets made a preseason deal with each other"?

11 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Still not proof of a pre-season deal...

If I remember this conversation correctly James and Nicole made a deal that if either one won the game they would give Natalie and Corey some of the money. It was not a final 2 deal to take each other to the final 2. It was to take care of their partners if they won.

How does "everyone in our 4 group" translate into "all 4 of us vets made a preseason deal with each other"?

What other group of 4 could he be talking about that includes both he and Nicole? If it was a deal made inside the house with HGs other than the rest of the vets the feeds would have caught it. Like @J.D. and @Umbelina said, this is not the only instance where he mentioned the deal. I'm looking for videos of the other times right now.

• Love 3
Just now, bbaddict said:

If I remember this conversation correctly James and Nicole made a deal that if either one won the game they would give Natalie and Corey some of the money. It was not a final 2 deal to take each other to the final 2. It was to take care of their partners if they won.

This is what I'm saying. Given that Nicole didn't even know she was going back until the week before. But no - PRESEASON DEAL!!!

Just now, Marie80 said:

What other group of 4 could he be talking about that includes both he and Nicole? If it was a deal made inside the house with HGs other than the rest of the vets the feeds would have caught it. Like @J.D. and @Umbelina said, this is not the only instance where he mentioned the deal. I'm looking for videos of the other times right now.

Nicole, Corey, James, Natalie. 4 right there.

• Love 1

I am watching the conversation between Natalie and Bridgette that set everything in motion to change the game. At the same time James is talking to Paulie about what Natalie told him. This was one of if not the best part of the whole season in my opinion. Natalie and Bridgette were right on point and they were able to finally convince James to go for it. I believe James took the chance for 2 reasons. He had a lot of game information and the Paulie flirting changed his mind on Paulie. It was a great day.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure that was after James and Nicole had that infamous "10K" conversation - it was James/Nicole saying they'd want to do for Corey/Natalie if they won, then talking about wanting to help each other out. James mentioned it to Natalie. Then Nicole got in trouble with the DR and had to take it back - which she decided to do in the most awkward, public way possible.

That doesn't mean there was/wasn't some pre-season agreement, but I think it's much ado about not too much. Personally, I think they probably just feel some allegiance because they've met when they were real people and not HGs, James met her family, and Nicole has said her parents loved him on Big Brother. It's probably harder to backstab someone after that - it gives you some perspective in the House about them in the real world - as opposed to the other HGs, who are just these floating player entities you know in a very specific setting.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

I agree about the "pre season" part.

James and Paulie DEFINITELY had a "pre-season" deal, courtesy of Derrick's dad.  Day and Nicole were probably just brought into it once they were in the house.

Edited by Umbelina
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm pretty sure that was after James and Nicole had that infamous "10K" conversation - it was James/Nicole saying they'd want to do for Corey/Natalie if they won, then talking about wanting to help each other out. James mentioned it to Natalie. Then Nicole got in trouble with the DR and had to take it back - which she decided to do in the most awkward, public way possible.

That doesn't mean there was/wasn't some pre-season agreement, but I think it's much ado about not too much. Personally, I think they probably just feel some allegiance because they've met when they were real people and not HGs, James met her family, and Nicole has said her parents loved him on Big Brother. It's probably harder to backstab someone after that - it gives you some perspective in the House about them in the real world - as opposed to the other HGs, who are just these floating player entities you know in a very specific setting.

"James is a disgusting piece of human garbage who deserves to be flogged through the streets of Los Angeles until his back is raw, then flogged all the way back again" is surely what you meant to write?

Never mind. I'm not going to convince you, you're not going to convince me.

On am on your side but I tried to tell you. Do you have the live feeds because I am enjoying watching these 2 all over again and it is just awesome the second time around.

• Love 1

The thing about Nicole and James is I think they really like each other as people outside of the game. They had a really sweet convo on the feeds about how much they missed Corey and Nat. James was really supportive of her feelings.

this is kind of the difference between Paul and James. Practically every time Paul and nic have been alone he has done nothing but trash James over and over. Nic plays along but you know it makes her uncomfortable. It is going to really grate if he keeps this up to finale night.

but when James is alone with nic they talk a little bit about taking each other to the end and then talk about personal stuff- family, friends, Corey, nat. They have a real personal connection. She can relax with him.

And that is in a nutshell why I think James made it to the end. People genuinely like him in the house. He never shunned anyone, never bashed anyone and was the most respectful male in the house to the women. And he never held s grudge. As long as he is not a comp threat, why not take him to the end.

we saw this affect last year when Austin and Liz kept him longer than anyone else in his original alliance just because they liked him. They ended up evicting him because he was considered too much of a comp threat. Kind of laughable now but he did win 6 comps last year.  I think that's why he decided to throw so many of the winnable comps this year. 

Probably not enough to win the 500k.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

The thing about Nicole and James is I think they really like each other as people outside of the game. They had a really sweet convo on the feeds about how much they missed Corey and Nat. James was really supportive of her feelings.

this is kind of the difference between Paul and James. Practically every time Paul and nic have been alone he has done nothing but trash James over and over. Nic plays along but you know it makes her uncomfortable. It is going to really grate if he keeps this up to finale night.

but when James is alone with nic they talk a little bit about taking each other to the end and then talk about personal stuff- family, friends, Corey, nat. They have a real personal connection. She can relax with him.

And that is in a nutshell why I think James made it to the end. People genuinely like him in the house. He never shunned anyone, never bashed anyone and was the most respectful male in the house to the women. 

Probably not enough to win the 500k.

If only he knew what a bitch she has been about Natalie behind his back...

Ok, so after some further sleuthing (lol) I discovered the instance where James and Nicole discuss giving Nat/Corey 10k is on 8/21/16 1:10pm Cams 1/2. The tweet I posted of the video with Nat/James discussing "care packages" by the hot tub was posted on 8/22 so I assume the scene in question happened soon before that, most likely the night before. So it seems in this instance, what @AbsoluteShower claims is probably true, in that case I apologize. Even amateur Google detectives can be wrong sometimes haha. However, some here claim there were other times so if they can find timestamps/video I'd be curious to see as I still believe they did in fact have a preseason deal. They certainly wouldn't be the first.

• Love 1

You know I really wonder if she really feels that way or is just going along with the group hate. I think some of them disliked her because they didn't want James hurt because they like him so much. I still think they all believe she was using him which is one reason they evicted her. Her conversation with Paul and Vic that last week convinced them she was using him. 

I don't think she was unless she is one helluva actress.

2 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Ok, so after some further sleuthing (lol) I discovered the instance where James and Nicole discuss giving Nat/Corey 10k is on 8/21/16 1:10pm Cams 1/2. The tweet I posted of the video with Nat/James discussing "care packages" by the hot tub was posted on 8/22 so I assume the scene in question happened soon before that, most likely the night before. So it seems in this instance, what @AbsoluteShower claims is probably true, in that case I apologize. Even amateur Google detectives can be wrong sometimes haha. However, some here claim there were other times so if they can find timestamps/video I'd be curious to see as I still believe they did in fact have a preseason deal. They certainly wouldn't be the first.

I think you're talking about this ...

..... but this isn't the one I was talking about.  I'll post mine if I happen to see it but I won't be looking around.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I can't disagree more. If Natalie and James (plus Michelle) had stuck with Victor and Paul they would have been a formidable alliance of five, wiping out Nicole and Corey, two huge competition threats. Natalie knows this. It's not her fault she was led astray by James and his fu**ing pre-season F2 deal with Nicole. Victor, the ringleader, has proven how incredibly lloyal he is. Nicole and Corey, however, haven't a clue what loyalty is.

Biggest mistake made on Big Brother, in my opinioni, since Matt wasted his Diamond Power of Veto on Kathy when he could have taken out Enzo.

I disageee with your loyalty comment regarding Nicole & Corey. They were loyal to eachother, Paulie & Z. They knew Z was the target and Nicole still voted to keep her.

To be fair Victor stabbed Corey in the back before he stabbed him in the back (I know you can say that Victor was voted out by Corey the first time, but they weren't alligned then) Corey had the Final 5 "Executives" deal with him. He was loyal to that as evidenced when he won DE and didn't get rid of Victor or Paul when he could of, and said to them all "are we doing this?" he kept them safe and then he was put on the block the next week against Paulie. 

Nicole & Corey also had trust in James who then turned on them by blindsiding them and evicting Z and then making a F5 with Michelle, Natalie, Victor & Paul to get Paulie out with Nicole & Corey next on the list. 

Props to Nicole & Corey if they managed to turn it around and use whatever means they could to convince people to not put them up. Why should they trust anyone again? And they are all idiots to fall for it, and they did so that's on them. 

Nicole & Corey were hands down the most loyal twosome in that house all season long. 

I can't believe I just went on a long rant about Nicole & Corey's loyalty. Haha. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

You know I really wonder if she really feels that way or is just going along with the group hate. I think some of them disliked her because they didn't want James hurt because they like him so much. I still think they all believe she was using him which is one reason they evicted her. Her conversation with Paul and Vic that last week convinced them she was using him. 

She wasn't. It may not go anywhere going forward but she was not using him. There was something very special between these 2 and if you watch the feeds and their conversations you would know that for a fact. Natalie made him heart shaped toast with egg inside. TWICE. Sorry. I am not buying the using part. She said soul mate to the house and Julie. She did not want to see him come to the jury house when Victor showed up. She was excited when Victor said Paul would work with James. She has feelings for him. We don't know for sure what those feelings are (even though she said "Love you James") as she was leaving the front door". Those are things that happened. just my 2 cents.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

No, she really does feel that way. She's obsessed, OBSESSED, with Nat being in love with Corey, her reasoning being 'Corey is the handsomest, most lovely man in the world, I am in love with him, ergo it follows that every other woman MUST be in love with him, including Natalie. Therefore I hate Natalie"

She really does make my piss boil.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I agree about the "pre season" part.

James and Paulie DEFINITELY had a "pre-season" deal, courtesy of Derrick's dad.  Day and Nicole were probably just brought into it once they were in the house.

Actually I can believe that. That's why I was frankly shocked when he turned on Paulie. They even talked about a secret F2 deal the very first week, but never discussed it again.  I just think even James had his fill of him and didn't trust him anymore and wanted to protect nat.

i actually think Paulie would have brought James to the final 4 with him. I think he would have turned on Paul and victor. By turning on Paulie, he seriously damaged his game but protected nat. Paulie and Corey both hated Nat.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

That's my point.  He wants a relationship outside the house.  You know she will see that.  She is not even in the house and he is still going at her.  When she sees what he has said about her she won't even wave goodbye in the rear view mirror.

The boy has deep seated issues.  Like I told one of my girls.  Not your job to fix him.  RUN.

Edited by jumper sage
had and has are different
  • Love 4

And yet another session of Paul bashing James. Between that and his dancing behind James back, I think he is definitely taking nic.

idiot - I really think he will lose to her but probably beat James.

all those girls will vote for nic as will Paulie and James. Paul isn't loved in that jury and they want a girl to win. Bridget and nat will convince Meech. I think day votes for her unless she is against James.

i can't wait to see the stupid look on his face when he realizes how badly he screwed up.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

i actually think Paulie would have brought James to the final 4 with him. By turning on Paulie, he seriously damaged his game but protected nat. Paulie and Corey both hated Nat.

But James was in the F4, now F3, and Natalie wasn't/isn't. How did he damage his game but protect Nat's? Someone upthread (Sorry, I don't remember who) said something similar about Natalie putting James in Paul and Vic's crosshairs if her move against them didn't work. Except they went after Natalie (and got her evicted) in retaliation for Jatalie flipping on them. Paul is still working with James now. I'm really not trying to be argumentative and you don't have to answer, but I just don't get it.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 3

I thought one of the conversations Nicole had with Paul yesterday was pretty interesting. They were talking about votes that James might have in F2 and Paul rattled off 3 or 4 names he thinks James for sure has and how James hasn't done anything and it's frustrating  and apparently according to Paul now James is some evil mastermind (he didn't say that but he was giving him credit for things he didn't do.. and Nicole had actually done them haha) anyway Nicole agreed and then said since James kept telling Corey & I that he was following what YOU wanted to do and he wouldn't stray from that and he needs to respect what YOU want, was James way of placing all then blame on YOU and then in James mind that means that Corey would then vote for James in the F2 over Paul since it was Pauls fault and then If you win Final HOH and evict me and he doesn't do any of it then I would be pissed and vote for him, so James in his head adding up the votes he's thinks won the game. 

I don't think Paul had thought of that and you could see his mind racing. 

I think if Nicole keeps subtlety pushing it with Paul, he is for sure going to take her. 

She knows Corey said he would vote for Paul over James in a heartbeat and so would she. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

But James was in the F4, now F3, and Natalie wasn't/isn't. How did he damage his game but protect Nat's? Someone upthread (Sorry, I don't remember who) said something similar about Natalie putting James in Paul and Vic's crosshairs if her move against them didn't work. Except they went after Natalie (and got her evicted) in retaliation for Jatalie flipping on them. Paul is still working with James now. I'm really not trying to be argumentative and you don't have to answer, but I just don't get it.

If he had stuck with Paulie, I think nat would have gone right after Meech. He didn't need nat to make it to the end with paulie. If anything, she caused tension in that alliance.

but by evicting z and double crossing Paulie, he put himself in the crosshairs. If Paulie had won DE or the next HOH, his butt would have been out the door. His relationship with Corey is what saved his ass. Paul would have happily voted his butt out as he was pretending to still be with Paulie.

he put himsel in danger to protect Natalie when he really didn't need to. He could have let her go then and ride the bro train to F4.

As fir them evicting Natalie, she wasn't the original target. Her bumbling attempt to apologize that week helped send her out the door

Edited by Irishsecra
13 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Natalie was never in any of the groups James was.

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I thought one of the conversations Nicole had with Paul yesterday was pretty interesting. They were talking about votes that James might have in F2 and Paul rattled off 3 or 4 names he thinks James for sure has and how James hasn't done anything and it's frustrating  and apparently according to Paul now James is some evil mastermind (he didn't say that but he was giving him credit for things he didn't do.. and Nicole had actually done them haha) anyway Nicole agreed and then said since James kept telling Corey & I that he was following what YOU wanted to do and he wouldn't stray from that and he needs to respect what YOU want, was James way of placing all then blame on YOU and then in James mind that means that Corey would then vote for James in the F2 over Paul since it was Pauls fault and then If you win Final HOH and evict me and he doesn't do any of it then I would be pissed and vote for him, so James in his head adding up the votes he's thinks won the game. 

I think if Nicole keeps subtlety pushing it with Paul, he is for sure going to take her. 

This is my favorite part of the game.  The week of f3.

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

She knows Corey said he would vote for Paul over James in a heartbeat and so would she. 

Have to give Nicole props for misting Paul. She so deserves to win if Paul takes her.

again, I so want James in the final 2 but it would be priceless to see him lose to her.

• Love 2

I'm not sure she's misting him.

She just said to camera that James is driving her nuts, she's questioning who she should take to the end, saying James has done NOTHING in this game.

Then Paul interrupted.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2