Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I still can't get feeds on my phone or roku

boo! 

Try Google Chrome.  It's the only browser working for me at the moment.  I couldn't get it through Firefox or IE.  

1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

Ooooh I love Canada.  What part of Canada are you from?  Detroit area here.

I'm from the GTA (Greater Toronto area). Fun fact: Despite being about forty five minutes from Toronto, there's a part of my town while driving where it goes so far up on a hill that I can see the CN Tower on a clear day. 

Victor/Paul are definitely going for Nicorey.

Ok, so I am rooting for the remaining of Paul/Victor to win HOH and have James win veto. 

Although....funny thought. If Nicorey are put up next week/this Wednesday and James wins veto, I'm guessing he can't use it? I forget what happens in that scenario. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Although....funny thought. If Nicorey are put up next week/this Wednesday and James wins veto, I'm guessing he can't use it? I forget what happens in that scenario. 

Doesn't that just guarantee he chooses who leaves? Whichever non-HOH wins Veto gets to evict, right?

• Love 1

Paul/Victor are talking about next week's HOH and if Corey will get to play since it's close to the end.  If Corey doesn't get to play, the remainder of Paul/Vic only has to beat Nicole and James.  They like those odds, but I'm thinking this late in the game Corey will get to play the next HOH.

5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Doesn't that just guarantee he chooses who leaves? Whichever non-HOH wins Veto gets to evict, right?

Correct. And if the HOH wins veto then they get to decide which HG will be the sole vote to evict.

ETA: Paul is so dumb. I'm amazed. He honestly believes that James could still go up and out this week and that Nicole and Corey feel really bad about this. Wake up, Paul!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Paul/Victor are talking about next week's HOH and if Corey will get to play since it's close to the end.  If Corey doesn't get to play, the remainder of Paul/Vic only has to beat Nicole and James.  They like those odds, but I'm thinking this late in the game Corey will get to play the next HOH.

I hope you are wrong.  Someone will come by who knows.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm from the GTA (Greater Toronto area). Fun fact: Despite being about forty five minutes from Toronto, there's a part of my town while driving where it goes so far up on a hill that I can see the CN Tower on a clear day. 

Ah memories of the overnight 7th grade trip to the science center.  Had a boyfriend from Toronto.  Usually spend my time skiing Blue Mountain and doing cabins on Manitoulin Island and can't forget the Shakespeare Festival.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so I am rooting for the remaining of Paul/Victor to win HOH and have James win veto. 

James win veto?  Ha ha ha ha.

• Love 2

I would have guessed Paul would have been the more heated of the two, but it's Vic.  Paul's talking Vic down off the ledge, saying things like "They did what they had to do.... don't go up there (HOH room) hot headed.....etc."  Vic seems to know he's the target.  He needs to breathe.  Ut oh... Paul's headed up to the HOH room.  James just came into safari.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't at Victor thinking the fact that he's been evicted twice is some kind of indicator that he's the best player ever.

Yeah, Victor's ego is off-putting all things considered.

Paul? He has reason to talk about being unbeatable in the end. Although I could see Paulie/Z/Corey/James/Natalie all voting for Nicole to win over Paul - so he really needs Nicole gone.

5 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Corey doesn't play the next HOH.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I would have guessed Paul would have been the more heated of the two, but it's Vic.  Paul's talking Vic down of the ledge, saying things like "They did what they had to do.... don't go up there (HOH room) hot headed.....etc."  Vic seems to know he's the target.  He needs to breathe.  Ut oh... Paul's headed up to the HOH room.  James just came into safari.

I think because Paul knows Vic is going home if it's them two up there. If Vic comes down? Then Paul will start his scurrying/confrontation overload.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul is wrong yet again. Vic is correct in wanting to reel in James.

Paul is totally wrong on his reads, and has been for some time now.

Thank you! It's actually sad that Victor gets it better than he does. But also since Victor is Paul's weak-minded puppet he'll probably just stick by whatever Paul says. They're both idiots.

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

James and Vic are in the kitchen talking about making taco meat.  Nothing interesting to report there, and I don't dare change camera's or I might lose the feeds.  

The last time I saw those two make taco meat, they decided that expired meat with a funny smell was okay because the blood was probably just bad!

Moral of the story: you never know what kind of entertainment will happen with those two in the kitchen.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

The last time I saw those two make taco meat, they decided that expired meat with a funny smell was okay because the blood was probably just bad!

Moral of the story: you never know what kind of entertainment will happen with those two in the kitchen.

I remember that.  YUCK!  

These people live on tacos and pizza.  :D

• Love 1

Thinking back to the expired meat fiasco, I was reminded of Corey not knowing the difference between a lemon and a lime - but realizing it makes sense that limes are green because of Bud Lite Lime's bottles. 

Definitely not a secret genius.

• Love 7

So in theory, if James were to win Veto, (ha ha, I know.) he could pull down P/V and they could vote out Nicole.

P/V could work on James, convince him the only reason they whacked Natalie was because of Nicole because, reasons.  

This could be your revenge, Jamesy.  He's emotional and gullible and they have nothing to lose.

That would be a real Fuck You, Nicole!!

Nah, that would be too much fun...

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I'm unable to even change cameras, I've tried. I'm stuck on James' omelette. They're having all these issues yet they expect to have an online only season? Ok.

That's my concern as well.  Since I already have All Access I'll give the online BB a chance but if the feeds keep dropping or changing cameras becomes an issue, I will cancel it.  

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if Paul will get the level of vitriol Natalie got for this subtle throwing Victor utb situation right now? Oh lol who am I kidding he won't.

No, because Paul is not a hateful witch. Obviously.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It'll be interesting to see if Paul treats Corey the way he treated Natalie after she 'betrayed' him. I mean we all know he won't.

Of course not. Bros betraying bros is nothing but strategy. Girls betraying bros? Further proof of their evil nature. Also you know Paul will totally throw Vic UTB if he feels there's even an inkling he may go, but Nat makes one comment about trusting the wrong people and she's a fake, lying whore! Gotta love Big Brother logic.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

So in theory, if James were to win Veto, (ha ha, I know.) he could pull down P/V and they could vote out Nicole.

P/V could work on James, convince him the only reason they whacked Natalie was because of Nicole because, reasons.  

This could be your revenge, Jamesy.  He's emotional and gullible and they have nothing to lose.

That would be a real Fuck You, Nicole!!

Nah, that would be too much fun...

James will not do that. Period.

1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

Of course not. Bros betraying bros is nothing but strategy. Girls betraying bros? Further proof of their evil nature. Also you know Paul will totally throw Vic UTB if he feels there's even an inkling he may go, but Nat makes one comment about trusting the wrong people and she's a fake, lying whore! Gotta love Big Brother logic.

Well, you know women only come in two flavors. Evil bitch and doormat fuckbuddy. *eyeroll*

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Paul told Nicole/Corey that Victor is upset because he wouldn't have done this to them. Nicole said she knows he wouldn't because he's not strategic like that. LOL at that good read on him!

I thought that was a pretty funny backhanded compliment, although I don't think she meant it that way.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.58.51 PM.png

• Love 1

Corey is kinda killing these convos. I loled when he said they were better in comps than Nicole. You know once Victor and Paul leave Nicole will start wailing, "Why did you say they were better at comps than meeee, Corey-uhhhhhhhhhhhh?!"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paul hasn't said a word. This has to be the longest he has kept his mouth shut.

It's so beautiful I could cry!

ETA: Can Nicole please stop saying 'it breaks my heart' because I can't take it anymore.

• Love 1