Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 12.48.10 PM.png

Basic rules of the bribe. Corey wishes he could keep it.

What's stopping him from bribing Nicole to keep him off the block? Although he said, "No, I think I'm gonna hang on to it..."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Who on earth voted for Corey? Is it possible he actually has some sort of fan base out there?

From what I read on Twitter this morning, it's because it was an "Anyone but Paul/Victor" thing. Which...again, their fans seemed to disappear within a day!

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

I imagine the majority of votes were split between Vic and Paul and so Corey eked through.

That was everyone's reasoning for why Michelle got it, too. IDK I'm starting to think maybe Paul/Victor just aren't as popular as they appear to be.

• Love 4

"This is so awesome, I am so happy for you, but I don't know how to use it."

Corey wants to bribe James not to get mad about getting put up - here's 5K, don't be mad at us.

Nicole said - just wait. That it could be used for the Veto to BD someone. She wants him to save it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

From what I read on Twitter this morning, it's because it was an "Anyone but Paul/Victor" thing. Which...again, their fans seemed to disappear within a day!

Wait, what?? I totally missed that. Haha.

The one thing it might do is make Nicole realize that America might want Paul/Victor up and to go this week. She just made the comment that if Paul got it and bribed her to not put him up, she might have considered it.

She thinks America doesn't like Paul/Victor and now she's conflicted. LOL. I think James/Natalie might be safe from eviction this week. MIGHT. But I guess Michelle's going unless she wins veto.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Still in a minority here, I realize, but I'm still rooting for a James/Nat F2, and I really think that Nicole will end up honouring her deal with James in the end. 

So there.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Michelle said Paul was up in the HoH room for a long time last night. Natalie told her don't act paranoid

Good luck with that...

I am with you on James and Nat in final 2 but it's not going to happen. Sad. :)

Listen I don't even hate Paul and there was even a time I really liked the guy, but it has me rolling that he never won a care package. He was SO sure he was America's Fave. He looks completely dejected right now lol.

However, this is just gonna make Nicole/James think they're hotter shit than they already do and I truly can not take it anymore.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
23 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

And wow, Paulie really has a terrible personality, doesn't he? 

I thought this said Paul at first and I was like, 'Yea." LOL. But yes Paulie does have a terrible personality.

Hahaha. I realize this was a major understatement! It's just that he proved that his feelings of superiority and his smug, condescending way of talking to people, especially women, wasn't at least partly due to "the house bringing out the worst in him" or bad qualities being amplified due to HOHitis. He couldn't even fake a bit of humility or self deprecation when entering the house. This is apparently the real him and it's awful. How does he have girlfriends and how does he not get beaten up every week? 

• Love 3

Nicole wants to talk to Paul about going up today. I think Paul has the ability to talk her out of it. 

Nicole/Corey think getting Vic/Paul out aren't good for their game. She wants to be guaranteed a chance in F4 - so they seem all in on the Vic/Paul/Nicole/Corey situation right now. But she thinks after the Veto they might have a change of heart.

They both seem to know that James is the best person to bribe. Heh.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Listen I don't even hate Paul and there was even a time I really liked the guy, but it has me rolling that he never won a care package. He was SO sure he was America's Fave. He looks completely dejected right now lol.

However, this is just gonna make Nicole/James think they're hotter shit than they already do and I truly can not take it anymore.

On BBAD last night Paul was in the SR giving a long LONG monologue to camera about how he or Vic really needed ACP. 

Ha! Fuck You, Paul!

Corey to Nicole- I want to give it to you. I really do. Let's try to plan things out to where I can give it to you

"Corey - please go to the Diary Room..."

• Love 3

Corey bribes Nicole to let him sleep in HOH and "cuddle" for the week...ya know, it's best for his game.

I am stunned that people actually voted for him to get it - wow

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 1

Not sure how much Paul calling Michelle the C word affected his chances as like someone said upthread, I don't think he's very popular.   I am surprised Vic didn't get it but then I'm a "fan" and never bothered to vote for him so maybe Vic suffered from "fans" like me.  

• Love 1

Since we don't get to see the vote and production was pushing for the showmances to work together just days ago, I wouldn't be surprise if production just gave it to Corey in order to keep their showmance working together narrative.

Production wouldn't be above doing some shit like this. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah - I kind of like that the Internet melts down, and then reunites us all with our Nicole/Corey dislike. We'll always have that!

• Love 3

I voted for Victor, but I think the vote split between Vic and Paul AGAIN, so Corey won this week, just like Big Meech won last week.

Just now, CrazyDog said:

That's...that's not a real thing, is it?

Yes, it's real.  Last I looked the website thing was still up with all 12 photos for the calendar. 

Just now, CindyBee said:

Yes its a real thing.  You didn't get one!?!?  j/k

No one told me! I would have totally requested one, plus copies for all my friends and coworkers! lol Seriously, the hubris involved in such a thing...it had to be Nicole's idea and I'm sticking to that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole just told Corey that James is definitely not going up. It's gonna be Paul/Michelle. Corey and Nicole plan to throw veto to Victor so he can remove Paul and then Nicole will put up Natalie.

WOW... that's actually a really good plan for Nicole's game.  Did she actually think of that?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I particularly like "includes shipping to the Canada."

And now I'm laugh-crying again.

I totally missed "the Canada".    So yeah, back to laugh-crying some more.

And boo to having plans tonight so will miss the aftermath of Paul's nomination--well, that's if they don't tell him ahead of time.  Or don't change their minds again.  I'll have to flashback. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole just told Corey that James is definitely not going up. It's gonna be Paul/Michelle. Corey and Nicole plan to throw veto to Victor so he can remove Paul and then Nicole will put up Natalie.

What a weird, complicated plan. I understand why she's doing it, but it's so transparent what she's trying to do. I wouldn't be happy if I were Victor/Paul.

James hasn't talked to Nicole/Corey yet? Is he trying to do the, "I was so not worried, I didn't even talk to you" thing? That seems to be popular this year.

ETA: Oops. I thought she told that whole plan to Paul/Victor. Good plan, Nicole! 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Arg! Honestly, my dream scenario now is for Michelle to win veto, just to see what Nicole would do. Her second target is Victor, or so she claims, so would she actually put Victor up, or would she put Natalie up? 

Obviously, this will all depend on how Paul reacts to being put up. 

• Love 1

I think next year's calendar needs to feature the picture of Nicole drenched by the Loch Ness monster hanging on the wall with that mascara streaming down her face as well as the night vision picture of Corey banging her.

• Love 6
Just now, Umbelina said:

Paul agreeing to go up on the block, because he trusts Nicole and Corey.

... and because he has no other choice so he's trying to look like the good sport.

• Love 2

Damn, Paul/Victor are being told about Paul going up. I think Nicole/Corey really do want F4 with them. They also want to use the bribe on anyone who wins veto to not use on Michelle.

Honestly, I wouldn't be sad if Michelle left this week. Since Nicole/Corey can't go home this week, I guess Michelle is the next best option. I worry about Natalie going home if Michelle wins veto, so I guess I have to root for anyone but Michelle for veto. Unless Natalie wins veto and takes Michelle down. 

I can't belive Corey won the CP. Is America playing games with us? LOL!!! Do they not like Victor & Paul? Are they the general fans or the die hards? I don't think I can handle this. Granted, it's a useless CP but I don't want Corey & Nicole to think we like or care about them. LOL!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

I think next year's calendar needs to feature the picture of Nicole drenched by the Loch Ness monster hanging on the wall with that mascara streaming down her face as well as the night vision picture of Corey banging her.

But where are they going to find the material for TWELVE of Corey's epic pick-up lines?

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Damn, Paul/Victor are being told about Paul going up. I think Nicole/Corey really do want F4 with them. They also want to use the bribe on anyone who wins veto to not use on Michelle.

Honestly, I wouldn't be sad if Michelle left this week. Since Nicole/Corey can't go home this week, I guess Michelle is the next best option. I worry about Natalie going home if Michelle wins veto, so I guess I have to root for anyone but Michelle for veto. Unless Natalie wins veto and takes Michelle down. 

I'm good with it. Paul and/or Victor? To quote Nat, zero fucks given about those two.

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I can't belive Corey won the CP. Is America playing games with us? LOL!!! Do they not like Victor & Paul? Are they the general fans or the die hards? I don't think I can handle this. Granted, it's a useless CP but I don't want Corey & Nicole to think we like or care about them. LOL!!!

Honestly, seeing as voting started at 3am BBT and ended at 10am BBT, I think it's the die hard/Live Feeders who mostly voted. 

So...is it too much to hope for a Natalie veto win and have her use it? Because if it's Paul vs James, I wouldn't be mad. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I can't belive Corey won the CP. Is America playing games with us?

My guess is that it's a combination of Nicole's large fan base and a lot of viewers who love to watch the showmances. During a podcast, Derrick mentioned the number of followers she has on social media and it was ridiculously high. 

Edited by NeelyOh