Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Cheetara Thunder posted the details of Z's background in response to someone musing that maybe some HGs were raised with the new 'getting a trophy for just showing up' to explain their emotional nature/hurt feelings.  Her point was 'probably not', having nothing to do with Z specifically, she was just an example. 

I have never read any poster or HG stating that hardship deserves the win or anything even close.  

ETA.  That pic is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Must Polly copy every single horrible look Paul sports?  He's nuts too.  What's next?  Jailhouse tattoos?

5799a3024e4f26.47906642_r.png5799a3079e7a52.97886872_r.png

And, Paulie is at the bottom of Joker Updates popularity poll. Actually, he is one about Jozea. So, take that for what it's worth. I'm sure his brother Cody ( that his brother..you didn't know that? He will tell you if you ask him) is dying for him to get out of the Paul shadow. That said, those two could go far. Another (but dumber) Derrick & Cody. LOL!!

• Love 2
(edited)

BB thinks we are more interesting in hot bodies than decent gamers.  They are wrong.

So.... if a season was cast with HGs that were anything buy hot bodies, older, fatter, not pretty, but they were decent gamers, would the audience numbers increase or decline?

......... posted the details of Z's background in response to someone musing that maybe some HGs were raised with the new 'getting a trophy for just showing up'

Posts about Z's background were posted three hours before I made my "trophy" post.  I made the post partially in response to that info.

I have never read any poster or HG stating that hardship deserves the win

Over the years I have.   I've watched Survivor and seen it there too.  Basically, it's just another tactic - make 'em feel sorry for me and maybe I'll get their vote.  If it works.......whatever wins the game.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 1.33.49 AM.png

This is Victor last night making a "gag me" gesture to the camera while Nicole/Corey goof around next to him. They got up later because Victor had yelled at them that he's trying to sleep. I'm always thinking how awkward and annoying it must be to sleep in the room with them, with all the whispering and rustling, so I'm glad someone told them off for me.

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 9.59.18 PM.png

I also saw this update yesterday. Yuck.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7
(edited)

Apparently Polly was livid that someone said Victor had the most comp wins now.  From Sucks:  Paul added:   "YEAH! HE WASNT EVEN IN THE HOUSE BRO THEY DONT EVEN COUNT BRO YOU'VE GOT THE RECORD RIGHT NOW BRO FUCK HIM"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, Paulie is at the bottom of Joker Updates popularity poll. Actually, he is one about Jozea. So, take that for what it's worth. I'm sure his brother Cody ( that his brother..you didn't know that? He will tell you if you ask him) is dying for him to get out of the Paul shadow. That said, those two could go far. Another (but dumber) Derrick & Cody. LOL!!

I LOATHE the P's or PPsquared or whatever the fuck they're called and it KILLS ME that they're in such a good spot. Last night they were literally talking about how all the girls have to go first because- Bros! Boyz rule! Girls drool! As horrifying as all of that was, the worst part was that they ARE running shit and, at this point, can kind of do whatever they want and It. Kills. Me. Paulie clearly wants to do a "Derrick-Cody Ride or Die Buddies to the End!" thing, only with him as the Derrick. Which, I can't stand Derrick, but that's hugely insulting to him.

Unfortunately, there are few to no strong players this season, so Paulie (Paulie!) is actually succeeding in being DerrickLite. He's masterminding everything and people look to him as their "leader." These people are dumb enough to even give credence to Paul as some kind of [fill in anything better than "major doufus"]. Paul with the stupid haircut and beard who never shuts the fuck up and never has anything interesting to say. WTF!

32 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 9.59.18 PM.png

I also saw this update yesterday. Yuck.

James is a HORRIBLE player and it pisses me off that he's inevitably going to tank Natalie's game. It's not like Nat is a strong player, but she's better than James, who is HORRIBLE. He was horrible last season and, obviously, he's learned literally nothing about how to play the game since then. Nothing! He has an ok social game for the beginning and middle stages when it's mostly about being friendly with everyone, not pissing anyone off, and going along with whatever the power in the house wants, but THAT'S IT. He has zero strategy, zero ability to read the house, and zero guts. He's playing the same fucking "summer camp" game he played last year and it's annoying that they even cast him.

• Love 8

That's why if we do get two noms, and put up Paul and Polly, another good outcome is that James will finally open his eyes and listen to Natalie.

One thing James wants is to not piss off America.  He knows the social media hell that is, and he also knows AFP is an easier win that BB winner. 

At the very least all the sycophants will take another look at Paul and Polly.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

That's why if we do get two noms, and put up Paul and Polly, another good outcome is that James will finally open his eyes and listen to Natalie.

One thing James wants is to not piss off America.  He knows the social media hell that is, and he also knows AFP is an easier win that BB winner. 

I like that idea. Even if one of them wins veto, Michelle would probably be the replacement nom, which would be glorious. Even though I want a male to go next week, Michelle going is the only female I want gone next. 

Last night's episode is the first that I couldn't watch, but from the thread on here, it looks like a lot of people's eyes have been opened up to Michelle/Paul (in Paul's case, again). 

• Love 2

If James wasn't aligned with Paulie, Natalie would be a target.  She's weak in comps.  Even if she was aligned with the girls, she would the low person.  Paul doesn't like her.  Victor will want to see her go (especially after her farewell message when he got evicted).

I seriously doubt James will be given AFH 2 yrs straight.  Whereas the longer Natalie stays in the game, the better chance she has in winning AFH.

• Love 3

I feel like I've been in a coma.  So much seems to have changed since I last checked in.  Day and Zak are no longer friends?  Nicole and Zak are no longer friends?  Jealousy spat between Nicole and Zak?  Good lawd..... does anyone have the FLASHBACK times on any of that?  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, escape said:

If James wasn't aligned with Paulie, Natalie would be a target.  She's weak in comps.  Even if she was aligned with the girls, she would the low person.  Paul doesn't like her.  Victor will want to see her go (especially after her farewell message when he got evicted).

I seriously doubt James will be given AFH 2 yrs straight.  Whereas the longer Natalie stays in the game, the better chance she has in winning AFH.

That's for sure. It's all because she most definitely aligned with the wrong side at the start. Having Bridgette and Bronte as her closest allies, while both of them were close with Jozea, Paul, and Victor (and neither chose to split off early once they realized that those boys were going to be the death of them) was something that I think Natalie regrets. Maybe not Bronte, but regretting not dragging Bronte to join the other side before it ended up being too late. 

She still would have been a weak link, but maybe things could have turned out differently. I love Natalie personally, and she's extremely perceptive, but she does the opposite thing that Day does, in that she doesn't do much with her information that she collects and her attempts at telling James have done nothing because he's not the James we know from last season (although maybe he plays better when he's on the losing side of the house). She's definitely the weakest girl who would have been the first to go, if not for Day and Nicole being shady and playing the game really badly. That's what is saving her. If Day/Nicole were playing the game better, you know Paulie would have gotten her out after Frank/Bridgette. She still could easily be sacrificed early, but she's stopped being an active target, or at least an immediate one. Because remember, Paulie used to hate her. Now he hates her a little bit less. But remember, Paulie hates all women when it comes to the game of Big Brother. 

James is becoming less of AFP now that he's put up the 'underdogs', in America's eyes. Frank's number 2 on Jokers now and it's easy to see why. Unfortunately, Frank could win AFP for a second time. 

• Love 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm 100,000% down with Polly/Paul noms if America gets to be HOH. I would do as much (free) voting as I could from my 3 devices. I agree that James would be VERY concerned with who was popular and would flip on Polly/Paul if he had an indication that they were disliked, so, bonus! Have they ever done an "America as HOH" week in BBUSA? I can't remember that happening, but I've heard of them doing it in other versions.

32 minutes ago, escape said:

I think the only way that Natalie would do well in BB is if she aligned early on with some stronger player(s), as friends and/or a showmance. She has positive qualities as a "team member" and if she were on a strong "team" she might get far and luck into the number 1 or 2 slot, but she could never win the game solely/primarily through her own efforts. I like her the best of all the HGs on a personal level, so I'd like to see her do well, but I'm not optimistic. Her loyalty to/association with James isn't going to help her past a certain point because James is really bad at the game and she doesn't have good relationships with any other players who could help her much. She's an easy boot whenever it shakes out that the main target ends up being safe or there's a wimpy HOH who doesn't want to make a big move. She won't cause drama if she's on the block even if she knows she's going home and she has no allies who will seek revenge for getting rid of her. I believe that James truly likes her and is loyal, but he's a very passive player and if his "allies" screwed her over he'd TOTALLY be like, "It's cool; it's just a game. Thanks for at least letting me give her a sympathy vote/not telling me she was the target so I wouldn't have to lie to her..."

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1
(edited)

I won't get my hopes up, but I'm hoping Da'Vonne and/or Nicole get put up this week but don't go home. I'm not a fan of Nicole this season, but at least she's (kind of) gaming. Them going up, though, would probably stop the whisperings and send the House into a tailspin. Although I don't think anyone would put them straight up - it'll be Bridgette/Victor or Bridgette/Natalie with the hopes of a BD.

Again, I don't want them to necessarily be evicted - but they're both so paranoid right now (for good reason), a nomination would confirm their suspicions and the break in the House might finally happen in the open. And, even if they were evicted, I have a feeling they'd get the ticket back in. 

Of course, this is my somewhat realistic hope - my long shot hope would be one of the PaulPeople to leave. We're probably just going to end up with Bridgette/Victor going home though.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Suppose TPTB's twist is that America gets to vote on the current nominees.  Would you vote to evict Bridgette, or vote to evict Frank?  I'd vote to evict Bridgette, only to annoy the rest of the HGs.

• Love 1

Um...ok, no. I was a very, very avid Zach fan in 16. I think I defended him to a lot of people who didn't like him and Paul is not even close to being a Zach. First off, even though Zach portrayed himself as a villain and a mean guy, he was a sweetheart that couldn't be hidden. He was genuinely loveable and relatively harmless. He made some serious mistakes and he said a lot of stupid shit. He tried to be very mean, and there were times that he actually could be. However, when it came down to it, he had that heart of gold and he never tore people down when they were at their lowest. I remember when Brittany was doing the soccer ball punishment, he told others that he'd laugh at her but he was one of the only ones besides Donny to stay beside her and shout words of encouragement, even though he knew she was going home and doing that was all for nothing. He supposedly hated Victoria, but they had deep and meaningful conversations. He tore down Amber at one of the veto ceremonies, but he stood up for her against Caleb's stalking. He couldn't even insult Nicole much; even sensitive Nicole ended up laughing at the fruit loop dingus catch-phrase that he made up. There's a reason he was in the top three of AFP. 

Paul is never getting AFP. He tore down Bridgette at her lowest. He's said very cruel things. He lies for no reason. He throws people under the bus for no reason. He changes himself when he's in power and when he's at risk at going home. He's egotistical and not that nice of a guy. He managed to tone down himself when he was just switching to Paulie's side after Victor left, but as soon as he was safe, he became that mean boy that we've known in the first couple of weeks. So Nicole, sit down and look at your choices. He's genuine....genuinely mean-spirited. At 23, I think he has room to change, but in the house, he is not a nice guy. He's not even a 'villain' like Zach. He's full out villain. 

However, Paul seems self-aware that he won't win, which is a plus. I don't think he will either. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 1.33.49 AM.png

This is Victor last night making a "gag me" gesture to the camera while Nicole/Corey goof around next to him. They got up later because Victor had yelled at them that he's trying to sleep. I'm always thinking how awkward and annoying it must be to sleep in the room with them, with all the whispering and rustling, so I'm glad someone told them off for me.

I was already liking Victor but this alone might have shot him up to my #1.

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

James is a HORRIBLE player and it pisses me off that he's inevitably going to tank Natalie's game. 

THIS!

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

This would be so fucking awesome Paul/Paulie getting nommed by America would cause so much insanity with every single person in the hosue it'd be glorious.

36 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Have they ever done an "America as HOH" week in BBUSA?

I can't recall them ever doing it. They did it on BBCan though and it was awesome.

@Lady Calypso I hate Zach but even I took offense on his behalf to Nicole comparing Paul to him!

• Love 5

I have read theories that think that either Day or Frank have the Return Ticket. Day has #8 and because one of the posters in the house that was used for the clues is the Ocho Rios one which is 8 in Spanish. As for Frank he has the #6 envelope and the scenery in the Paris room is of Jardin de Luxembourg which is in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. 

I think that I'm leaning towards the #6 only because Ocho Rios poster was actually one of the clues to help find the room. So I could see them doing #6 as the number since it's where the scenery of the room is located.

Who the hell knows it could be anyone. Haha.  

3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think Day's got the round trip ticket.  She's got number 8, and that poster downstairs had Ochos.

I wouldn't be mad if she did, but at the same time, she's not a good player. Unless they give her HOH or unless she wins it right away, she's not going to be able to do anything. Then again, I don't know if any of these houseguests could do anything without HOH power after their eviction and re-entry. I'm just afraid it would turn into a Tiffany/Frank situation, where it's weeks of trying to get that one target out. 

• Love 2

NGL I would laugh for days if Frank gets evicted tonight and then has the roundtrip ticket. Everyone, including the fans, would lose their mind it would be hilarious. 

Imagine if Frank has the roundtrip ticket and then it's announced that America is HOH and 'we' nominate Paulie/Paul. The meltdowns would be SO delicious!

• Love 8
(edited)

Paul is a loose cannon who is going to dig his own grave and get himself evicted.  Paulie can only protect him for so long.  If the house is turning against Paul, it will be a losing battle to keep him.  Paulie wants to win and he ain't going to want to alienate the jury.

Look at what happened with Frank.  Paulie wanted to keep him over Bridget - and did try to help him stay.  But in the end, he knew he didn't have the numbers in the house.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Must Polly copy every single horrible look Paul sports?  He's nuts too.  What's next?  Jailhouse tattoos?

5799a3024e4f26.47906642_r.png5799a3079e7a52.97886872_r.png

To me, both look like some French artist wannabe type thing got mugged by a weedwhacker.

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I LOATHE the P's or PPsquared or whatever the fuck they're called

I go with PP, simply because I can always pretend it stands for PissPots as well.  And that makes me happy.

Edited by Nashville
Conan the Grammarian strikes again.
  • Love 7

Nicole and Paul are the only two up and they're talking about sex and relationships. It's horrible and fascinating at the same time.

Nicole said that if she is going to do anything sexual with someone it's because she sees a future with him. So she sees a future with Corey I guess. Which is just sad really.

• Love 2
(edited)

3 hours until a live show and they are all still in bed.

Well, except Nic and Paul, and I refuse to listen to Paul at all, so ....

wow

Edited by Umbelina
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

NGL I would laugh for days if Frank gets evicted tonight and then has the roundtrip ticket. Everyone, including the fans, would lose their mind it would be hilarious. 

Imagine if Frank has the roundtrip ticket and then it's announced that America is HOH and 'we' nominate Paulie/Paul. The meltdowns would be SO delicious!

You know what's sad? Is that I'm now kind of wanting this to happen. Because we all know P-Squares are going to have that one moment of being excited because they'll think America will nominate Frank/Bridgette, only to find out that they're nominated instead. 

....*whispers* Can we have this happen? *unwhispers*

I know it'll be Paul that leaves, but at least Paulie would be aware that he's not as well liked as he thought he was. I just want a total meltdown scenario, especially if Paul wins veto and they think Frank/Bridgette must be nominated then, followed by Michelle being put up. Except I just want P-Squares to stay on the block. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

You know what's sad? Is that I'm now kind of wanting this to happen. Because we all know P-Squares are going to have that one moment of being excited because they'll think America will nominate Frank/Bridgette, only to find out that they're nominated instead. 

....*whispers* Can we have this happen? *unwhispers*

I know it'll be Paul that leaves, but at least Paulie would be aware that he's not as well liked as he thought he was. I just want a total meltdown scenario, especially if Paul wins veto and they think Frank/Bridgette must be nominated then, followed by Michelle being put up. Except I just want P-Squares to stay on the block. 

No because we are never allowed nice things :( 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Apparently Polly was livid that someone said Victor had the most comp wins now.  From Sucks:  Paul added:   "YEAH! HE WASNT EVEN IN THE HOUSE BRO THEY DONT EVEN COUNT BRO YOU'VE GOT THE RECORD RIGHT NOW BRO FUCK HIM"

There it is.

13 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm watching the Zak meltdown-in-the-making on Flashback.  This girl!!!  LOL

What time?

26 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

3 hours until a live show and they are all still in bed.

Well, except Nic and Paul, and I refuse to listen to Paul at all, so ....

wow

I realized that I do that thing with Paul that various houseguests have whined about where whenever he enters a room I exit it. Except he somehow manages to be on every fucking feed all the time.

23 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Frank would just team up with his boyz.

I'm not so sure about that. I agree that Frank is a "Bros Before Hos" douchebag, but, given the current state of affairs, if he came back he'd align with Bridgette for sure and if things went right maybe they could pull some other women in (Michelle, Natalie, Nicole, even Day). Frank is pretty good at keeping his head in the game, so if he saw a better opportunity with "girls" (whom he'd feel confident about beating in the end), I could see him going that way. If, say, Bridgette won HOH and Frank had the round trip ticket, I could see the power possibly shifting to a mostly female alliance.

• Love 2

Someone asked about zak/Nicole fall out. Nicole doesn't know, but Zakiyah knows how sketchy she is and that she is not to be trusted. So, z has been using Nicole for getting any information. Z is now back with Day for now ( which better stick)

Nicorey/Day are the targets still.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I'm not so sure about that. I agree that Frank is a "Bros Before Hos" douchebag, but, given the current state of affairs, if he came back he'd align with Bridgette for sure and if things went right maybe they could pull some other women in (Michelle, Natalie, Nicole, even Day). Frank is pretty good at keeping his head in the game, so if he saw a better opportunity with "girls" (whom he'd feel confident about beating in the end), I could see him going that way. If, say, Bridgette won HOH and Frank had the round trip ticket, I could see the power possibly shifting to a mostly female alliance.

Unless he can get the girls to believe the truth that the boys are trying to get rid of all the girls first, I don't think Nicole or Michelle would go for it. Unfortunately, they believe that Paulie and Corey are all for carrying them to the end. Nicole has no idea that she's on the short list of people to get evicted next, much like Day is mostly in denial. Unless Frank can convince them that they're better off getting the boys gone, and unless Frank sees that Paul/Paulie need to go first, both options are pretty impossible and I think it'll be James/Nicole being targeted by Bridgette/Frank, if she gets HOH. The only chance I can see things working out well is if America is HOH and nominates Paul/Paulie. Then I could see Frank dumping his loyalties with Paulie and trying to rally the girls. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Someone asked about zak/Nicole fall out. Nicole doesn't know, but Zakiyah knows how sketchy she is and that she is not to be trusted. So, z has been using Nicole for getting any information. Z is now back with Day for now ( which better stick)

Nicorey/Day are the targets still.

Last night Paulie told Corey to tell Nicole to not tell Z anymore information because it's getting back to Day. So now Nicole thinks they are all sketchy and she won't. Haha. 

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unless he can get the girls to believe the truth that the boys are trying to get rid of all the girls first, I don't think Nicole or Michelle would go for it. Unfortunately, they believe that Paulie and Corey are all for carrying them to the end. Nicole has no idea that she's on the short list of people to get evicted next, much like Day is mostly in denial. Unless Frank can convince them that they're better off getting the boys gone, and unless Frank sees that Paul/Paulie need to go first, both options are pretty impossible and I think it'll be James/Nicole being targeted by Bridgette/Frank, if she gets HOH. The only chance I can see things working out well is if America is HOH and nominates Paul/Paulie. Then I could see Frank dumping his loyalties with Paulie and trying to rally the girls. 

Sigh. Yes, obviously, what you're saying makes sense. My faint hope is that if Bridgette won HOH and Frank came back, those events would upset the house in a way that would make everyone more open to working with FrankenBridgette. Michelle is crazy and has admitted that she would love to work with Frank and is "jealous" and salty because he "chose Bridgette over her." In theory, FrankenBridgette could mend those fences. Bridgette could back off (secure in the safety of being HOH) and Frank could work on making Michelle feel like they're close. Nicole is a snake who sucks up to the power and a few (true) words about how various people have been throwing Nicorey under the bus could work on her (and possibly Corey as well). Natalie is kind of a free agent and she has a relationship with Bridgette. Bridgette has said that she'd like to work with James even though he betrayed her. Day and Frank have a weird connection despite how they've gone after each other and Day is desperate enough to survive/win that I think she'd be open to at least sort of/temporarily/whatever working with him if it were politically expedient. I don't actually think it will happen, but I feel like it's theoretically possible and I'm grasping at straws. I just don't want Peepee to win.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Last night Paulie told Corey to tell Nicole to not tell Z anymore information because it's getting back to Day. So now Nicole thinks they are all sketchy and she won't. Haha. 

As much as I don't like the dude, he's doing a pretty good job at driving a wedge in between a lot of these relationships. He fans the flames of Da'Vonne/Z not trusting Nicole on one side, Nicole/Michelle/sometimes Z not trusting Da'Vonne on the other, Nicole being sketched out by Z, Paul annoyed by Vic, Bridgette wanting to work with the guys over the girls, James protecting him to Natalie...

I know it's him playing up a lot of their own mistakes and paranoia, but, so far, he is the leader they all turn to. And I don't think that the HGs are going to put it together quick enough for them to make a redirect - they'd have to compare notes, and, since a lot if it would require the HGs to implicate themselves, they won't want to out themselves.

And Paul is doing a good job at pulling Paulie from all his prior relationships and alliances. Once Paulie expressed doubts, Paul just feeds into it. He's already surpassed the others and Number One Bro and has a lot of ammo if he ever needs to take him down. 

• Love 3

Still on Flashback.... Zak is mad now because her stupid make-Paulie-jealous-by-asking-to-sleep-with-Victor head game blew up in her face.  I'm loving it!  Now she's sitting at the kitchen table whining about it and feeling sorry for herself.  Please, BB Gods, let this be the end of Zaulie.

Side note:  Nicole is the worst friend ever.  She keeps reassuring Zak that she's here for her if she needs to talk.  Then, she gets some information because Zak so needs to vent, and then Nicole runs right back to Paulie / Corey / and whoever else is in the room ... and tells them how jealous and paranoid and childish Zak is acting.  Some friend!  Yes, Zak IS acting foolish, but Nicole is the phoniest friend ever.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Side note:  Nicole is the worst friend ever.  She keeps reassuring Zak that she's here for her if she needs to talk.  Then, she gets some information because Zak so needs to vent, and then Nicole runs right back to Paulie / Corey / and whoever else is in the room ... and tells them how jealous and paranoid and childish Zak is acting.  Some friend!  Yes, Zak IS acting foolish, but Nicole is the phoniest friend ever.

Ha! I actually didn't think it had anything to do with their friendship. Since Z had told her she was upset about her and Paulie touching, Nicole was worried that Z was going to use it against her somehow (especially because Z was whispering to Michelle about it before Nicole caught wind of the situation). Nicole is already on edge because of the Frank situation and being whispered about and didn't want to give Z anything extra on her.

She tried to smooth things over with Z, and then told the others how dumb it was to get ahead of the situation just in case. I'm pretty sure she was trying to do damage control for her game in her obvious, scurrying Nicole way.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Ha! I actually didn't think it had anything to do with their friendship. Since Z had told her she was upset about her and Paulie touching, Nicole was worried that Z was going to use it against her somehow (especially because Z was whispering to Michelle about it before Nicole caught wind of the situation). Nicole is already on edge because of the Frank situation and being whispered about and didn't want to give Z anything extra on her.

She tried to smooth things over with Z, and then told the others how dumb it was to get ahead of the situation just in case. I'm pretty sure she was trying to do damage control for her game in her obvious, scurrying Nicole way.

My guess is more like she was trying to do damage, not damage control.  Case in point:  When Zak was first telling Nicole how mad she was about Paulie letting Nicole play with his hair, Nicole naturally asked, "Are you mad at ME?" to which Zak of course said, "No."  Then Nicole, not taking no for an answer, said something about Paulie being like a sibling to her but that if it would make Zak more comfortable, she (Nicole) would make sure to stay 10 feet away from Paulie.  Zak told her no, it's not like that...that she's not mad at Nicole, she's mad at Paulie so Nicole doesn't need to stop being her natural self.  It's Paulie who's at fault...blah, blah.  Anyway, so later on Nicole was talking to Corey and Nicole told Corey that Zak said she didn't want Nicole to be within 10 feet of Paulie.  Fuel, meet fire.  That was NICOLE who suggested that, not ZAK and Zak specifically told her that's not necessary.  So, of course, Corey goes back and tells Paulie that Nicole told him that Zak told her she doesn't want Nicole within 10 feet of Paulie, which serves no purpose except to make Paulie even madder at Zak by leading him to think Zak was basically threatening Nicole.  Nicole knew exactly what she was doing by playing the victim,.....poor pitiful me..... all I was doing was playing with my 'sibling's' hair and now his crazy, jealous girlfriend said I better not be within 10 feet of him -- or else.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yeah, I agree @J.D.. She was trying to make Z look like the wrong one first just in case Z tried to use Nicole's hair rub against her. But I remember hearing her telling Corey that she asked if she should keep a 10 foot radius, Z didn't say anything (according to Nicole) and Nicole took that as a yes. A minor detail, but I think it got blown out of proportion from the game of telephone they were playing. But I only half listen to those two on a good day, so I could be wrong.

But I do think it was a game move by Nicole and not a bad one - until that 10 foot comment comes back to bite her.

But the best was Paulie telling Paul about the 10 feet thing and telling him not to tell anyone else - and then Paul immediately tells Da'Vonne that Z said that. Paulie was pissed. But of course, it's Vic, Natalie and Michelle who have the big mouths according to the guys.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Imagine if Frank does have the RT and comes back. Then Julie tells them all that America has HOH this week. My guess is Frank isn't going on the block and they are then stuck with him for another week possibly 2 if next week isn't a DE? They are all going to freak out. I wish for this to happen. But it isn't. Haha. 

• Love 3