Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Shiva - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I'm so over the philosophical angle.

There's a virus killing people and reanimating their dead bodies. It got out of control. That's it. Do the smart thing to stay alive. Like, keep the walkers on the other side of the fence.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

So didn't Thomas Abigail own the villa/vineyard? Or is it Celia's?

I think Thomas owns the compound. Celia is a the housekeeper/ compound manager.

• Love 1

I think this is what Madison was saying about Nick all long; everybody, even Strand, was making him out to be strong and grounded, etc, but the addiction he has, it is a set of problems on its own, he is vulnerable, and I think this is the other shoe she was waiting to fall.

• Love 1
Just now, minamurray78 said:

I think this is what Madison was saying about Nick all long; everybody, even Strand, was making him out to be strong and grounded, etc, but the addiction he has, it is a set of problems on its own, he is vulnerable, and I think this is the other shoe she was waiting to fall.

Travis needs another shoe.

• Love 2

This Chris story just doesn't feel earned. Three weeks or so ago he was recording his "deep thoughts" and now he is taking 6 year old children hostage? BS!

Can Nick really not see how he is acting nuts. They've only been there for one day! How are three of them officially crazy already?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Amelie06 said:

This Chris story just doesn't feel earned. Three weeks or so ago he was recording his "deep thoughts" and now he is taking 6 year old children hostage? BS!

Can Nick really not see how he is acting nuts. They've only been there for one day! How are three of them officially crazy already?

Totally agree.  Where did this 'monster' Chris come from?  He was one of the nicest kids of the bunch.  Boring as shit, but much nicer than Nick or Alicia.  What the fuck happened?

• Love 6