Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sATL said:

2) I am so proud for the sisters saying they had other plans and didn't go to the beach.  It showed that they have lives too and further proved my point #1. They have been with each other so its time to be with friends of their own.

Stay tuned...

On 2/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, eel21788 said:

As a healthcare worker, I have previously refused to take part in my patients' narcissistic needs to film themselves during their admissions and procedures. I tell them I'm in SAG, and they have to pay me union scale. I find it hard to believe that hospitals are allowing it. All requests for filming for public consumption have to go through the hospitals' Public Relations department for approval. Either TLC is making huge donations to these institutions for privileges, or Addumb is surreptitiously filming it himself. Either way, I'd be refusing to participate if they tried to involve me in it.  

Hold up.... Hospitals are allowing people in? except for a small number of close family members? I heard births only allow one person (in addition to medical professional) and many have lost loved ones , who could not go into the facility.  TX is allowing film crews in ???

40 minutes ago, druzy said:

Stay tuned...

oh... damm.. 55 min in... 

Well I guess one night on a Girls trip that didn't include Danielle, is all the sisters get. The qunits must have a party..

The construction crew didn't order a dumpster for the construction debris ??

I guess the fancy preschool teacher is out of a camera job when school goes back . I'm guessing k5 kindergarten is in the public school system_...I wonder does Danielle dress the girls alike when they go to public school...

Mimi held up well when they showed the film from the hurricane that flooded her house. That event took her to such a dark place, I wouldn't have wanted to put her through that..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, se0307 said:

She's such a sweet girl! That child has put up with far more than anyone should. I'm sure she loves her sisters, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't get just as much alone time with her parents. Even at the basketball games. I'm sure she's happy her sisters are there, but the problem is that if the quints are there, they inevitably steal all of the attention and Blayke is left behind again. So leave those damn kids at home with one of their many sitters for once, and give Blayke the chance to believe she's not just an afterthought. 

Looks like Ava and Olivia got bunk beds. What happened to the "big girl beds" they spent a small fortune on like 2 years ago? What a waste of money. A&D are so entitled. 

I too am getting tired of the quints being where they really don't need to me. I remember that episode where Blayke was trying to have a music lesson in a store on the guitar, and the quints basically tearing up the place and being a distraction.

As I was watching the flashback bonus episode - I was wondering when does Blayke get to turn into a tween...along with her cousins. Bronson seemed like he didn't really want to be there - hanging out on an all girl couch session.. His sister (I forgot her name) is really turning into a pretty young lady - she got the best of Dale's features.

What are the capacity limits on closed places like middle school basketball games? I mean if the NFL only allowed 25% (max) at outdoor stadiums, why do the Busby's get to bring their whole entroauge - which will cut into another family, since it is based on total attendance ? And I would think the school/rec organization would require masks.

Was Mimi at this game too? Being older she is playing with fire mingling around.. wonder how is  her real estate business is doing - I heard there is a boom in the housing market , for those who are still employed, or need to sell quick to get equity/downsize.. She needs to be thankful she gets to travel off to the beach with her grands... so many grandparents haven't had the opportunity to see their grandkids in a whole year-plus, let alone go off on vacation with them. I guess Adam's parents felt it was best to skip out on this vacation..

I also heard there is a quarantine  pregnancy-baby boom. Maybe in a few months there will be another set of multiples, that will move out the Busbys... its getting time for them to ride into the sunset. As the quints move into school age - there isn't a whole lot to film about and its coming off a little selfish and self-indulgent.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, sATL said:

As the quints move into school age - there isn't a whole lot to film about and its coming off a little selfish and self-indulgent.

Which is the reason  for all the vacations and health scare storylines.  

• Love 3
On 9/16/2020 at 12:54 AM, Waldopepper said:

. FFWD 15 years to when these girls are 20. Parker will be the Hot girl making all of the boys lives miserable with her Femme Fatale looks and attitude. Ole Crazy eyes Hazel looks very happy. I wonder if they fixed her crooked stare so she doesnt have to look 15 degrees to the left to see straight. It looks like it in this photo. Sort of like the headlight on my motorcycle. Cocked a little to the left. I would look happy too if they fixed my eyes. I want to know when Danielle is going to stop with the 5 identical uniforms for these girls. Parents love to speak about their precious pain in the asses individuality. These girls have absolutely none if they cant even dress different. Like a Catholic School in their uniforms everyday. 

My money is on Hazel for running boy-crazy in 15 yrs. She already has some poor kindergarten boy she is chasing after - while on summer vacation.. Didn't the preschool teacher mention that Hazel likes to sit by or play with boys, a season or 2 ago? If I were his parents I would run fast - unless I wanted 20+ people at simple gathering. Date/Marry one Busby quint - you could wind up with all 4, plus their dates/husbands around.

Many public schools wear uniforms too -esp in the lower grades. Mine did. But I do agree with the bigger point. 5 girls , no matter if they are in individual classes or not (which I guess we will see how D&A stress over that decision on how/if to split them up) all dressed alike is more of a distraction, than it is of a help. Danielle - here's a tip - lay out the individual outfits at night, to save time arguing about who is wearing what in the morning.

It just dawned on me, from a another post , that all of the cousins and Blayke probably go to the same school, and play on the same rec teams. And now here comes the new kindgerteners of Busby qunits. Now it would be interesting to see if a situation where there are cuts , limits, or they need to follow the rules like everyone else- no special treatment, plays out. 🍿

Hang in there Blayke - if I counted right, by the time you get to middle school, you won't be in the same school anymore with the quints...since you are 4 years apart.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, sATL said:

My money is on Hazel for running boy-crazy in 15 yrs. She already has some poor kindergarten boy she is chasing after - while on summer vacation.. Didn't the preschool teacher mention that Hazel likes to sit by or play with boys, a season or 2 ago? If I were his parents I would run fast - unless I wanted 20+ people at simple gathering. Date/Marry one Busby quint - you could wind up with all 4, plus their dates/husbands around.

Many public schools wear uniforms too -esp in the lower grades. Mine did. But I do agree with the bigger point. 5 girls , no matter if they are in individual classes or not (which I guess we will see how D&A stress over that decision on how/if to split them up) all dressed alike is more of a distraction, than it is of a help. Danielle - here's a tip - lay out the individual outfits at night, to save time arguing about who is wearing what in the morning.

It just dawned on me, from a another post , that all of the cousins and Blayke probably go to the same school, and play on the same rec teams. And now here comes the new kindgerteners of Busby qunits. Now it would be interesting to see if a situation where there are cuts , limits, or they need to follow the rules like everyone else- no special treatment, plays out. 🍿

Hang in there Blayke - if I counted right, by the time you get to middle school, you won't be in the same school anymore with the quints...since you are 4 years apart.

Adumb will have a fit since he thinks the girls should all be treated the same, no matter their personal strengths and interests.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, sATL said:

I also heard there is a quarantine  pregnancy-baby boom. Maybe in a few months there will be another set of multiples, that will move out the Busbys... its getting time for them to ride into the sunset. As the quints move into school age - there isn't a whole lot to film about and its coming off a little selfish and self-indulgent.

A little? That's a huge understatement.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, sATL said:

They get free clothes in exchange for the girls all dressing alike and providing advertising for the company I have no desire to name. If they had to wear school uniforms or otherwise didn't dress the same, I would guess that they would lose that contract. Having to buy clothes for six kids would make a serious dent in Danielle's LV budget. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, readheaded said:

Adumb will have a fit since he thinks the girls should all be treated the same, no matter their personal strengths and interests.  

I can't wait to see his total meltdown when he comes to the realization that four of the quints will get their learners' permits, but Hazel will never be able to drive because of her eyesight.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, sATL said:

I also heard there is a quarantine  pregnancy-baby boom. Maybe in a few months there will be another set of multiples, that will move out the Busbys... its getting time for them to ride into the sunset. 

I think that was what was supposed to happen with the Waldrops and the Derricos. However, they were both so unlikeable they didn't attract a big enough following. I don't know if either show will be back.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I think that was what was supposed to happen with the Waldrops and the Derricos. However, they were both so unlikeable they didn't attract a big enough following. I don't know if either show will be back.

I liked the Waldrops. And I don't think the show aired that showed their house completely done (ie master bedroom/bath) - so they might get another season for closure sake.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4

So does anyone have any dirt on that yellow house they stayed at at the beach in the first episode??  Do they own that? Or the sister?  Because they certainly did not seem like the arrived at an unfamiliar home.  they were quite comfortable immediately, almost like they lived there!

• Love 1

They've stayed at the beach, probably at the same rental house, several times I think.    They have to get a huge house to fit the Busbys, and the other two families (that's eight more people), plus Mimi.   

They stayed at the rented beach house for two weeks during the kitchen remodel, then the RV trip was following, because the stairs were being redone.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, MV713 said:

So does anyone have any dirt on that yellow house they stayed at at the beach in the first episode??  Do they own that? Or the sister?  Because they certainly did not seem like the arrived at an unfamiliar home.  they were quite comfortable immediately, almost like they lived there!

18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They've stayed at the beach, probably at the same rental house, several times I think.    They have to get a huge house to fit the Busbys, and the other two families (that's eight more people), plus Mimi.     

In the Busby case - looking into ownership may not be a bad idea if they can get good rental income when they are not there. Very few places can hold 17 people comfortably  and they do seem to enjoy the beach ever since D&A where children, hence the old childhood pix . We've seen a beach episode just about every season right?

Hopefully Mimi has decent room with a view so she can have peace. And room/extra bed for a guest (male or female) closer to her age to hang out with.

Another requirement of being a Busby - thou must enjoy the beach and all it has to offer!

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, eel21788 said:

I can't wait to see his total meltdown when he comes to the realization that four of the quints will get their learners' permits, but Hazel will never be able to drive because of her eyesight.

He'd flip a table. Not his little Hazel Basil! That's why they're overcompensating so much. Instead of handling it the way they are, they really should start to explain to her that the world will not be as kind to her as they have been in their sheltered little bubble. Someone said it earlier on, but Danielle needs to stop acting like they're all the same. Especially with Riley and the twins being pretty girls, Hazel won't understand her disadvantage. Parker is so insane no boy would ever go near her. They'll be too afraid of her.

14 hours ago, sATL said:

Right, that poor boy. But like I just said above this, she might not always have a "boyfriend" and Adam & Danielle need to sit that child down and explain that kids are mean and she'll always be considered the ugly duckling. If they keep sheltering her, she won't have thick enough skin to take it.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sATL said:

I liked the Waldrops. And I don't think the show aired that showed their house completely done (ie master bedroom/bath) - so they might get another season for closure sake.

I've seen them in repeats early in the morning so they may still have a show.

6 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I've seen them in repeats early in the morning so they may still have a show.

The Hodges' show is also occasionally shown in early am reruns, but they definitely ended filming new episodes. 

18 hours ago, sATL said:

Hold up.... Hospitals are allowing people in? except for a small number of close family members? I heard births only allow one person (in addition to medical professional) and many have lost loved ones , who could not go into the facility.  TX is allowing film crews in ???

WHAT?! I was in the hospital in December for two days and they wouldn't even let my husband step foot in the building, even after a negative Covid test. Yet film crews are okay? Texas really is a while different country. 

3 hours ago, MV713 said:

They must know someone. A house like that would cost no less than $10k a week to rent. Huge and right by the ocean?? Someone is bankrolling that vacation, and it's certainly not the Busbys. Though I'm sure they'd love for everyone to think they paid for it and that they're that rich.

37 minutes ago, se0307 said:

They must know someone. A house like that would cost no less than $10k a week to rent. Huge and right by the ocean?? Someone is bankrolling that vacation, and it's certainly not the Busbys. Though I'm sure they'd love for everyone to think they paid for it and that they're that rich.

It was filmed so the network or production company paid.

• Love 3

I watched the episode "Quint Talks" where the indulge the self-absorbed behaviors of the kids by letting them watch themselves. 

I'm waiting for the moment when they watch the scene where Uncle Dale tells Adam he wouldn't have come over if he knew Hazel wasn't there. Let's see how that goes over with the rest of them. If they haven't already picked up on his blatant favoritism, they'll get hit in the face with it when they see that. 

• Love 2

What a tone death bitch! 

@dbusby: Forget about all the current health struggles...for just a moment...or two 🤪 because I accomplished a double handstand moment this vacation!
I thought it was cool to do one on an air boat in the middle of the Everglades...BUT THEN... the idea of a Paddle board handstand came to me! 🙀Honestly didn’t think I could do it AND This was my hardest one I have ever tried to do. I don’t think I could do it but i I wasn’t stopping till I nailed it! #handstand #busbyventures #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered

Sure, let's all forget about loved ones who suffered and died so we can all praise you and your handstand. She clearly has no respect for the over 500,000 people who passed away from "the current health struggles". 

image.thumb.png.8f86e4b7a1f0ff595fc311a9e2f254be.png

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

What a tone death bitch! 

Sure, let's all forget about loved ones who suffered and died so we can all praise you and your handstand. She clearly has no respect for the over 500,000 people who passed away from "the current health struggles". 

image.thumb.png.8f86e4b7a1f0ff595fc311a9e2f254be.png

They have less than no respect for all of those people. If they did, they wouldn't be traveling all over the place and putting people (production crew first and foremost) in danger. They and others like them are exactly the reason why 500,000 people have died. Because if it's not directly affecting them, then they don't care. If they did have respect for it, then we wouldn't be a year into this with 500,000 dead. Tone deaf is absolutely right. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, se0307 said:

They have less than no respect for all of those people. If they did, they wouldn't be traveling all over the place and putting people (production crew first and foremost) in danger. They and others like them are exactly the reason why 500,000 people have died. Because if it's not directly affecting them, then they don't care. If they did have respect for it, then we wouldn't be a year into this with 500,000 dead. Tone deaf is absolutely right. 

I also think the "current health struggles" she is referring to are her own imaginary ones. I don't think the comment has anything to do with all the people who have contracted CV.

• Love 14
On 2/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, riverblue22 said:

If Riley has a double or queen bed, it's probably so it can be used for company.  One of our kids had a queen bed and it was used for visiting relatives.  We didn't have the luxury of a spare guest room sitting around.  Anybody know how many bedrooms the Busby house has?

On 2/18/2021 at 6:52 PM, druzy said:

5 bedrooms/ 5 bathrooms

It's actually 5 bedrooms/3 full bathrooms/2 half-baths

• LOL 1
56 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I also think the "current health struggles" she is referring to are her own imaginary ones. I don't think the comment has anything to do with all the people who have contracted CV.

I mean, that sort of solidifies what I'm saying. Of course she's referring to her OWN health issues. Because she doesn't care about anyone else's. Doesn't matter either way, she's tone deaf to anyone's suffering outside of her brood. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, eel21788 said:

It's actually 5 bedrooms/3 full bathrooms/2 half-baths

don't they also have like a pool house on their property too ? or does the count above include that?  the pool house has to have a bathroom (probably shower w/o the tub) and a "room" that could be use for a sleepover. And it is possible it includes a kitchenette area - which means Danielle has a place to cook while the kitchen is being done.

( Busby House  ) - I figured the pool house was also spot for Mimi for when she comes for an extended time or is in need of housing..

Speaking of which - the reference stated what are they doing to the kitchen - some of which probably has to do with having space for 17 people to eat on any given holiday . Her favorite spot is the pantry that used to be the dining room (she need a space to store her bulk purchases).   Danielle doesn't strike me as someone who needed an extensive top chef-quality kitchen space and decor so that she can spend oodles of time on food creations. Or maybe that is her next move- get a show on Food Network - "How to cook for 6 kids" . Watch out Pioneer Woman - someone else might be pitching for a job on how to cook daily for a large number of people.  Danielle - here's a tip - Pioneer woman has done a few episodes in the years on ideas to stock the freezer with meals. I think she has showed off her pantry organization a few times, too - which isn't as big as a formal dining room.

Hope the house is paid for with their TLC/SM earnings... they all they have to do is figure out utilities and taxes. Heaven forbid Adam has to get a 9-5 like his BILs are doing to live in the same neighborhood. They sure have come a long way from the house they were in when the quints were born. They need to be very grateful and thankful.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6

I was confused by the last episode. Did they really think their kitchen was going to be remodeled in a week? They seemed very put out that it was going to take two extra weeks to finish because of the leak. 

I struggled to get through the episode. I might be done with these people. 

• Love 6

PS: to my last post 

The source didn't mention any renovations to the laundry room. If it doesn't already have space for more than one set of washer/dryer, I would have made that adjustment in the house. And maybe the small stackable set in the pool house. 

Since she insists on matching outfits, if one gets messy that is a change of clothes for all. they must go through clothes like crazy.

2 hours ago, Maya said:

I was confused by the last episode. Didey really think their kitchen was going to be remodeled in a week? They seemed very put out that it was going to take two extra weeks to finish because of the leak. 

Yes - when we first opened, there was a shortage of building supply materials. The supply and manufacturing lines were stopped and it took a minute to get going and catch up with demand - ie everyone had a project of some kind going. Home Depot and Lowes also starting enforcing how many  people could go into the store at once, so there were massive lines outside in the hot ATL sun - in June/July. I guess we finally got over the backlog of getting appliances - that tidbit hasn't been in the news lately

As I watched the episode - I guess knowing what was going on at the time, I would have postponed a major remodel. Fix the leak and wait it out. Its not like the current kitchen was useless. I never heard of a professional crew working day and night... now a DIY - yes... does Adam plan on picking up a hammer/paintbrush ?

The epoiside was a little hard for me to watch knowing now what was happening in TX the past couple of weeks, due to the ice/snow storm. I need to re-scroll - did TLC or D&A make a comment or a message (at the end or beginning) something like " our hearts are prayers go out to the community.."..?  IE show some empathy or concern.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Maya said:

I was confused by the last episode. Did they really think their kitchen was going to be remodeled in a week? They seemed very put out that it was going to take two extra weeks to finish because of the leak. 

I guess they weren't told that remodeling projects always tend to take longer and cost more than expected. 

I struggled to get through the last episode too. The kids are hyper aware of the cameras now and the show is more scripted. I think Hazel expected a party because that is what she heard the producers and adults talking about.

• Love 1

I bet the pool house is either for live in nanny or housekeeper, or sometimes used for in-laws.   I bet the extra 'bedroom, and bath in the pool house is extra, so the main house is probably 5 bed/3 full bath, and 2 half baths.    

Good idea about the laundry room too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, sATL said:

don't they also have like a pool house on their property too ? or does the count above include that?  the pool house has to have a bathroom (probably shower w/o the tub) and a "room" that could be use for a sleepover. And it is possible it includes a kitchenette area - which means Danielle has a place to cook while the kitchen is being done.

( Busby House  ) - I figured the pool house was also spot for Mimi for when she comes for an extended time or is in need of housing..

Speaking of which - the reference stated what are they doing to the kitchen - some of which probably has to do with having space for 17 people to eat on any given holiday . Her favorite spot is the pantry that used to be the dining room (she need a space to store her bulk purchases).   Danielle doesn't strike me as someone who needed an extensive top chef-quality kitchen space and decor so that she can spend oodles of time on food creations. Or maybe that is her next move- get a show on Food Network - "How to cook for 6 kids" . Watch out Pioneer Woman - someone else might be pitching for a job on how to cook daily for a large number of people.  Danielle - here's a tip - Pioneer woman has done a few episodes in the years on ideas to stock the freezer with meals. I think she has showed off her pantry organization a few times, too - which isn't as big as a formal dining room.

Hope the house is paid for with their TLC/SM earnings... they all they have to do is figure out utilities and taxes. Heaven forbid Adam has to get a 9-5 like his BILs are doing to live in the same neighborhood. They sure have come a long way from the house they were in when the quints were born. They need to be very grateful and thankful.

I’m lol’ing at Danielle cooking.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I guess they weren't told that remodeling projects always tend to take longer and cost more than expected. 

I struggled to get through the last episode too. The kids are hyper aware of the cameras now and the show is more scripted. I think Hazel expected a party because that is what she heard the producers and adults talking about.

I was confused by that too... they're taking out an entire frickin staircase and reconfiguring the entire kitchen!! How the hell did they expect that to be done in their one week away?? 

It was a tough watch. It perfectly depicted everyone's sense of entitlement. First, "oh no... this kitchen remodel is such a headache!! We must go away on vacation". Then, "It's not done in a week?? Even with the water damage issue and the removal of a staircase? And it'll take TWO MORE WEEKS?! The nerve!" And finally, Hazel asking about their birthday party. I get that birthdays are important for kids, but a) Danielle makes it sound like they're the only ones with kids who this has been hard on, and b) what a great opportunity this would have been to teach the kids how hard many families have been hit by covid, and that many, many children will not even be getting gifts this year, let alone have a birthday party, because their parent's lost their jobs and possibly their home. Maybe they should say that going on vacation IS the birthday party, and they should count their blessings that they could even have that. 

Stupid, spoiled brats. Every last one of them.

12 hours ago, sATL said:

What does she need a top-of-the-line kitchen for? To heat up the mac & cheese and frozen pizza with ranch that she feeds those kids? Or is it really for Uncle Dale, who seems to get roped into cooking every single time. She barely uses the kitchen herself.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

What does she need a top-of-the-line kitchen for? To heat up the mac & cheese and frozen pizza with ranch that she feeds those kids? Or is it really for Uncle Dale, who seems to get roped into cooking every single time. She barely uses the kitchen herself.

The water in pot for the pasta ( the mac & cheese),  will come from a gold fixture...And when draining the pasta water, it will go into a gold drain....

Let me find an episode of Top chef - I think their fixtures are silver..

Copied from source stated earlier: 

"image.thumb.png.70209ae50ddf8b23e0a041679559cc02.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sATL said:

The water in pot for the pasta ( the mac & cheese),  will come from a gold fixture...And when draining the pasta water, it will go into a gold drain....

Let me find an episode of Top chef - I think their fixtures are silver..

Copied from source stated earlier: 

"image.thumb.png.70209ae50ddf8b23e0a041679559cc02.png

My eyes are rolling out of my head. She doesn't even drink coffee!!!! Isn't she constantly promoting those "slim sticks" or whatever the hell those drink mixes are called? She's all about them because they have caffeine.

And why do they need a pasta arm (pot filler) when they're sooooo fit and could easily carry a pot of water to the stove? Literally anyone can do that.

• Love 4

I had to laugh at gold fixtures in the kitchen, and pot fillers for the stove, and the coffee bar.      The problem I have with pot fillers is that after you fill the pot, then to empty it you have to lug the full pot across to the sink, and that would be dangerous.  

That kitchen is one of the biggest I've ever seen, and for a family that microwaves, or gets take out for every meal.    I've noticed that their parties for the kids are other people bringing food, but the food the Busbys supply are take out, or deli platters from the grocery store, and probably whatever the latest food sponsor is selling.        

I swear everything the eat, wear, or use is sponsored.   At least in the kitchen video link they have Blayke, and no little ones.    Any guesses about how much the gigantic kitchen, laundry room, mud room, pantry, and stair remodel added up to?     I'm guessing $125,000 to $150,000.     Just the stair railing, plus changing the stair risers, changing to better wood, from the wood under the carpet before, moving that door, etc. was $50,000 at least.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I had to laugh at gold fixtures in the kitchen, and pot fillers for the stove, and the coffee bar.      The problem I have with pot fillers is that after you fill the pot, then to empty it you have to lug the full pot across to the sink, and that would be dangerous.  

That kitchen is one of the biggest I've ever seen, and for a family that microwaves, or gets take out for every meal.    I've noticed that their parties for the kids are other people bringing food, but the food the Busbys supply are take out, or deli platters from the grocery store, and probably whatever the latest food sponsor is selling.        

I swear everything the eat, wear, or use is sponsored.   At least in the kitchen video link they have Blayke, and no little ones.    Any guesses about how much the gigantic kitchen, laundry room, mud room, pantry, and stair remodel added up to?     I'm guessing $125,000 to $150,000.     Just the stair railing, plus changing the stair risers, changing to better wood, from the wood under the carpet before, moving that door, etc. was $50,000 at least.  

I never liked gold so it is ugly, silver looks much better

• Love 8

OMG these whiny little shits. First of all, Hazel can't even pedal and is just sitting there squawking like an idiot and then yelling that she wants to try the bike with no training wheels. Bitch you can't even get anywhere with training wheels. Then the rest of them just whining and throwing tantrums. They all got brand new bikes that must have cost a fortune (oh wait, they were probably donated) and they don't even say a single thank you. Just the bitching and moaning of a bunch of spoiled brats.

https://youtu.be/r5vAfdScjn8

• Love 4
On 2/26/2021 at 10:53 PM, sATL said:

GENERAL DESCRIPTION

Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 full and 2 - 1/2 baths, home sitting on an incredible tree-filled lot in the prestigious neighborhood of Whispering Lakes Ranch. Enjoy lazy days in your pool or just relaxing in the shade of your own cabana. Cabana has bathroom and outdoor shower as well as large storage space. Tastefully decorated, this home has a private office, formal dining room, game room/media room and second media room, 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths up, high ceilings, oversized 3 car garage and numerous upgrades. 

It doesn't sound as though it is actually a pool house. Maybe Mimi could sleep in the storage area?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Elodia said:

I noticed long ago that the Quints never say please or thank you. Seems like Adam and Danielle have never taught them to be polite and thankful. They seem to take everything for granted. 

They are beyond privileged, and if they don't get what they want, they whine. And when they whine, they get coddled. I can't wait to watch them fall flat on their faces when life knocks them down. Other kids are going to beat them up and tease them relentlessly. I'm sure of it. 

• Love 3
On 2/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, druzy said:

It was filmed so the network or production company paid.

I doubt that because they have had multiple posts in 2020 about going to "the beach house".  Referring it in such a way that implied it was theirs.

I tried searching online and also for rental homes beachfront in Surfside beach or Galveston but couldnt find any info.

10 minutes ago, MV713 said:

I doubt that because they have had multiple posts in 2020 about going to "the beach house".  Referring it in such a way that implied it was theirs.

I tried searching online and also for rental homes beachfront in Surfside beach or Galveston but couldnt find any info.

Unless she's just trying to bait people, I don't think it's theirs. It probably is some kind of promotional thing. Maybe some rental agency deal in return for publicity for Galveston? Who knows, really, but if there's a handout to be taken, we all know they're there for it.

image.thumb.png.6350f15ee8a674ee10cdffbd3c0b6d45.png

And apparently this has been a topic of conversation they felt inclined to speak to:

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/07/23/outdaughtered-danielle-busby-shuts-down-beach-house-ownership-rumors/

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, MV713 said:

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/07/23/outdaughtered-danielle-busby-shuts-down-beach-house-ownership-rumors/

I realize a lot of what they say isn't credible. However, if they had bought the beach house, I'm sure Mimi would have handled the real estate transaction to get the commission. According to her bio, she has only handled the sale of two properties: the house they are living in now in League City and another house in Conroe, TX which is no where near the beach.

(edited)

Is TMZ a reputable source to quote ? I noticed posts have disappeared , so I didn't want to add something that is against the rules.. An old article ( 10/2020) came up about the Busby et. al,  while I was searching for what was deleted.

Edited by sATL