Type keyword(s) to search

S33: Spoilers & Rumors

LanceM
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, cherrypj said:

@LadyChatts, if it's a preview, and you post it in the preview thread, it can't also be a spoiler. Please stop double posting. I get unreasonably excited about, "Oh! New spoilers!" and then nope. 

The only reason I post it in both is not everyone comes to the spoiler thread, and sometimes people  in the spoiler thread have more info to shed on whatever has been released (though there aren't any hard core spoilers this season, so there's probably no point for this thread this season anyway).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

For all of the hype Probst gave the millennials, you would have thought that they did better. Their two "power players" may have eked out return invites, but didn't even get beyond mid-jury. I guess we always knew that Jeff was full of shit, but that underscores how little stock to put into his hype and favorites when it comes to predictions. 

• Love 1

Nice of FaFu to make a guess the week of finals. 

All I know is that from press photos and editing, the David-Ken-Hannah-Adam alliance is F4. Strong probability of Ken and Adam doing fire challenge at F4 TC. All credit to reddit on that.