Type keyword(s) to search

The Actors in Other Roles

atomationage
  • Start Topic

I don't play WoW but I play Guild Wars 1 (GW2 is terrible) all the time and my mentor there who taught me all the ropes was a 60-year old lady who headed a dept at a high pressure ad agency.  Online gaming has grown over the years from a teenage boy thing to almost equal numbers of males and females and people of all ages.

Bringing this back OT ... kind of (cough).  If they make a Guild Wars film they should get the actor who plays Floki to play cranky Gadd.

Two days after I saw King Aelle meet his fate on Vikings I saw the actor playing him on this cozy mystery series "The Coroner" in a role that couldn't be any more different from Aelle.  It was a very startling and strange viewing experience.  I almost slid off the couch in surprise.

• Love 1
On 1/20/2017 at 7:11 PM, magdalene said:

http://www.showbizjunkies.com/news/travis-fimmel-wyatt-earp-anthology/

Looks like Travis Fimmel is going to be on the History Channel again....

Travis, wherever you go, I will follow. Also, I freaking love Wyatt Earp. I just wish the actor playing Doc Holiday on Wynonna Earp could be used, because he's aces, but that show is lame.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
12 hours ago, magdalene said:

Two days after I saw King Aelle meet his fate on Vikings I saw the actor playing him on this cozy mystery series "The Coroner" in a role that couldn't be any more different from Aelle.  It was a very startling and strange viewing experience.  I almost slid off the couch in surprise.

I saw that, too!