Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: The Red Woman

• Start Topic

I hated her walk of shame, but I think she would just laugh at anyone else having to suffer the same.

And that is my outlook.  I didn't care or feel for Cersei during her walk of shame.  In a world like Westeros, of course people who have suffered under her reign would jump at the chance to spit in her face and throw things at her.   Starving and brutalized and frequently under her orders?   I would have shed NO tears and probably thrown a mellon or two myself in those circumstances.    And as someone mentioned up thread, she did nothing to stop Joffrey's slaughter of Robert's bastards.  Not a thing. 

Tywin managed to beat just about everyone into submission but now that's he's gone.....MANY people want their pound of Lannister flesh. 

I can't believe Doran was going to let a Lannister become the Princess of Dorne.   After all those people have lost because of that family??????   Even against the Sand Snakes, I'm not rooting for Cersei.

Ellaria lost the love of her life and The Sand Snakes, lost their father.   If the shoe were on the other foot, I don't doubt Cersei would have murdered a young girl in retaliation and probably in a much more brutal manner.   And I doubt her enabler Jaimie or the other Lannisters would have done a thing to stop her.   Myrcella blithely unaware of the cost in human suffering, due to the actions of her Mother and Father, made me a little less then empathetic to her as well.

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:24 PM, Hecate7 said:

there are plenty of children in this story. Not all of them are like Ollie. Look at, say, Bran. Does he turn around and murder Osha, Hodor, or Maester Luwin? No, he does not.

To be fair, it's really hard for Bran to turn around by himself, much less use a bow.

• Love 4

As far as the hounds in the chase scene: someone either on WOTW or reddit did a count of 6 Boltons, 4 on horses, 2 on ground with dogs, when the fighting was over 5 are accounted for, the 6th one probably ran off or ridden off back to Ramsey and we get Ramsey's CB speech.

I think it's a good point and I'll add the returning soldier is probably going to regret his decision.

• Love 1

As far as Dorne.

A lot of people are saying the SS teleported to KL, I think it's more they either had a fast ship waiting or they went overland using way points for fresh horses to beat Jamie back to KL; how far is KL from Dorne by sea? if they catch the wind perfect everyday how soon can they get to KL, a week ten days?

So Doran, Trystane and Hotath deaths is somewhere in that range, Also it seems that Doran lost support of his people just for the reasons Ellira stated as the guards let her do the assassinations and the guards on the ship with Trystane are also in on it; so I don't think the Dornish plot or storyline is totally stupid, just not well explained because they screwed up badly in season 5 and had to "rearrange" the story quickly to make the SS needed to really muck up the south story line, eventually it will end with Dorne allying with Dany to fight the Lannisters.

The holes not covered are: the main ship didn't even reach the horizon before Mycella died, why not turn back, why go straight to KL, Hotath stabbing even with poison should at least gotten off a backhand on the bad pussy before he died, Where is Bronn? and the letter is to well written to be by Jaime he may have dictated it but who wrote it? Bronn, Trystane a maister?

6 hours ago, GrailKing said:

and the letter is to well written to be by Jaime he may have dictated it but who wrote it? Bronn, Trystane a maister?

I'd say Jaime's handwriting is really the least of the mysteries here, considering we didn't actually see the note onscreen.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2016 at 0:12 AM, Lady S. said:

Didn't look like a normal old woman to me, if that was what they were going for, could've just used an elderly body double instead of whatever prosthetics were going on there. I think the implication was that she'd prolonged her life well beyond a natural span. (The Gollum visual comparison above is pretty apt imo.) If she can live indefinitely, bringing someone back from the dead doesn't seem out of bounds. Nothing to say she can't if she's never tried it before.

And no, you're not the only one who ships Sansa/TriPod. Decent and near her own age is a rare combination around Sansa.

Hopefully, that was just a clearing of the decks so we never have to see Dorne again, but gods, what a waste. Somehow I doubt Oberyn would want his daughters to go from killing a Lannister girl to killing their own family, no matter how different the two brothers were.

I want Ghost to eat him, or Wun Wun to stomp him like a bug. Either would work, I'm not too picky. I'm guessing Tormund gets Thorne in a rematch of their 4.09 fight.

According to Carice, it's a body double, with her prosthetic face imposed on the elderly actress.

56 minutes ago, Lady S. said:

I'd say Jaime's handwriting is really the least of the mysteries here, considering we didn't actually see the note onscreen.

true we didn't see it, but there is a link to it on WOTW site.

On 4/25/2016 at 5:34 PM, Cyranetta said:

Sansa's taking Brienne's oath was a beautifully done scene and unexpectedly moving. Sophie Turner deserves kudos for the gradual shift from victim to "leader of the pack".

About damned time. Her snivelling in the palace while her little sister was out kicking ass has irritated the crap out of me.

On 4/26/2016 at 2:41 AM, Bec said:

You’d think those Harpies would want the ships to get built so Daenerys will go away and they can easily take over again. Not very smart, Harpies, not very smart.

Seriously.

And I lost a quote about what we saw in the spreading bloodstain from Jon Snow's murder: I thought I saw a brief outline of a howling wolf.

• Love 3

She and her 'bruluvah', Jaime, allowed their devil spawn to publicly and privately harass, harangue, and relentlessly torture a child. All occurring with Cersei awash with glee and immense satisfaction at Joffrey's sadism. And, Jaime, once again, showing his immense disinterest in a child suffering at the hands of his family. His only sick care and desire being that twisted Cersei.

I just hope that both Cersei and her vile brother find out that repentance, desired or not, may prove to be a brutal taskmaster
....and that payback may be more of a bitch than she (is).

I'll give you Cersei getting her payback (though it might not take the form that we believe it will), but I've been predicting for a long time and will continue to do so that Jaime will not end up like Cersei, nor will get get the "payback" that people who still dislike him think he's going to get.

Just like to throw it out there on occasion so that people aren't surprised in case I'm right, heh. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, riley702 said:

About damned time. Her snivelling in the palace while her little sister was out kicking ass has irritated the crap out of me.

Seriously.

And I lost a quote about what we saw in the spreading bloodstain from Jon Snow's murder: I thought I saw a brief outline of a howling wolf.

Probably why you would be dead in that situation, if the sisters roles were reversed, they both be dead;GRRM wrote the sisters to their individual strengths.

Arya was outside the Red Keep; doesn't look like a lady and doesn't act like one either she was fortunate to have Yoren and later Gendry and the Hound.

As GRRM states Sansa's not a warrior, but she's smart and has her wits; she's very observant to the politics and workings of the court and people, she was smart enough to know leaving with Brienne at the inn was not good for either of them ( but many missed her eye movements and her tone of speech) at the inn even Podrick understood the situation at the inn.

Both girls are free, but Arya is still a lone wolf without her pack, Sansa is forming a new one and both are still in danger.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, GrailKing said:

The holes not covered are: the main ship didn't even reach the horizon before Mycella died, why not turn back, why go straight to KL, Hotath stabbing even with poison should at least gotten off a backhand on the bad pussy before he died, Where is Bronn? and the letter is to well written to be by Jaime he may have dictated it but who wrote it? Bronn, Trystane a maister?

They were on board Dorne ship and would need to fight for control of the ship to turn it back.  Plus Jaime would probably wanted to bury Mycella in her homeland.

2 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

They were on board Dorne ship and would need to fight for control of the ship to turn it back.  Plus Jaime would probably wanted to bury Mycella in her homeland.

Maybe, but no SS were on the ship, so the question is would the guards disobey the prince or Jamie to turn back? did they know at that time what was going on?

We are talking minutes here not hours or days.

8 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Maybe, but no SS were on the ship, so the question is would the guards disobey the prince or Jamie to turn back? did they know at that time what was going on?

We are talking minutes here not hours or days.

I thought they did not make it clear when the poison was activated? We only saw Ellaria drinking the antidote while watching the ship sailed.  Jaime could have had that conversation with Mycella when they were closer to KL.  Assuming the poison used was slow acting just like the one used by CC girl.

Also, why would Ellaria use a fast acting poison? Like you said, it would make the prince turn the ship around immediately, thus making Doran suspicious that something was up.

5 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

I thought they did not make it clear when the poison was activated? We only saw Ellaria drinking the antidote while watching the ship sailed.  Jaime could have had that conversation with Mycella when they were closer to KL.  Assuming the poison used was slow acting just like the one used by CC girl.

Also, why would Ellaria use a fast acting poison? Like you said, it would make the prince turn the ship around immediately, thus making Doran suspicious that something was up.

They clearly show Mycella dying then shoot back to the shore as Tyene is giving her mother a hanky, and she takes the antidote as the ship is clearly in sight still.

Another hole. or Jamie felt it safer to continue on and suspects Doran is in trouble; also since he really only has Bronn on his side hence the letter.

11 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

They clearly show Mycella dying then shoot back to the shore as Tyene is giving her mother a hanky, and she takes the antidote as the ship is clearly in sight still.

Another hole. or Jamie felt it safer to continue on and suspects Doran is in trouble; also since he really only has Bronn on his side hence the letter.

Just because Mycella dying was shown first did not mean it happened before Ellaria took the antidote.  In GoT, unless the characters share the screen, there is no guarantee the timeline is as shown on screen.

Also Jaime's letter does not really make sense unless Mycella died as they were closer to KL, just because how fast crow communication seems to be in GoT world.  If Mycella died closer to Dorne and Jamie wrote letter soon after, the crow would likely reach Doran when Ellaria was still on the beach.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

Just because Mycella dying was shown first did not mean it happened before Ellaria took the antidote.  In GoT, unless the characters share the screen, there is no guarantee the timeline is as shown on screen.

Also Jaime's letter does not really make sense unless Mycella died as they were closer to KL, just because how fast crow communication seems to be in GoT world.  If Mycella died closer to Dorne and Jamie wrote letter soon after, the crow would likely reach Doran when Ellaria was still on the beach.

It's fast acting poison, Mycella died first, then a quick pan to the shore and Elliria drips blood at the same time, that's the method that's use through out the whole story: remember Maester Aemons lone Targaryen speech then they cut to Jon coming in the room?

The letter, I'm guessing Jamie felt he could not trust people on the ship and decided to continue on, not letting the SS on .

How ever long the trip Doran remained alive until the letter came, so Elliria waited for the 2 SS were at their destination and or the letter forced their hand.

Wacky, but what if a SS wrote the letter as code their mission is accomplished?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

It's fast acting poison, Mycella died first, then a quick pan to the shore and Elliria drips blood at the same time, that's the method that's use through out the whole story: remember Maester Aemons lone Targaryen speech then they cut to Jon coming in the room?

The letter, I'm guessing Jamie felt he could not trust people on the ship and decided to continue on, not letting the SS on .

How ever long the trip Doran remained alive until the letter came, so Elliria waited for the 2 SS were at their destination and or the letter forced their hand.

Wacky, but what if a SS wrote the letter as code their mission is accomplished?

So how did Ellaria make sure the ship did not immediately turn back?  The prince was going for a long term mission (he was going to sit in King's Council at KL) so it would be suspicious if he went back home just a few hours after he left.  The prince would get suspicious if the ship crew decided to disobey his order to turn back.

Either Ellaria had a plan or she was very lucky the events unfolded  as such.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

So how did Ellaria make sure the ship did not immediately turn back?  The prince was going for a long term mission (he was going to sit in King's Council at KL) so it would be suspicious if he went back home just a few hours after he left.  The prince would get suspicious if the ship crew decided to disobey his order to turn back.

Either Ellaria had a plan or she was very lucky the events unfolded  as such.

How did Cersei know Robert would die?

They didn't they gambled.

We don't know, I'm just saying the story line has some merit, we just need to think for ourselves; as the show runners, like GRRM don't spell everything out and leaves mysteries.

28 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

How did Cersei know Robert would die?

They didn't they gambled.

We don't know, I'm just saying the story line has some merit, we just need to think for ourselves; as the show runners, like GRRM don't spell everything out and leaves mysteries.

Robert was known as a drunk so no one would have suspected foul play had he survived the hunt or died from the hunt.   ie. that was a sound plan on her part

I just could not logically follow Ellaria's plan if Mycella really died so close to Dorne shore as you suggested.     

And I thought that was what we were supposed to do here in the forum, nitpick the details ;)

Edited by DarkRaichu
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

Robert was known as a drunk so no one would have suspected foul play had he survived the hunt or died from the hunt.   ie. that was a sound plan on her part

I just could not logically follow Ellaria's plan if Mycella really died so close to Dorne shore as you suggested.     

And I thought that was what we were supposed to do here in the forum, nitpick the details ;)

Oh, nitpick away :>)

unless or untill B & W gives an explanation, I treat it like GRRM giving open mysteries, that may or may not be revealed.

Thanks! :>)

Edited by GrailKing
For Reputation.
  • Love 1

I'm actually interested in Arya's storyline.

TBH, although I understand the need for revenge, The Night's Watch is stupid. Them killing Jon had nothing to do with upholding the sanctity of the Night's Watch, but a power grab and being resentful that Jon even occupied the position in the first place. It's just that Jon gave the a "legitimate" reason to kill him. Ultimately, I agreed with Jon because of the threat some of them actually encountered with the white walkers--there is no room for grudges and pride when it comes to fighting for you life, but mankind as well. And, if I were a child, would I have felt anger and outrage if my parents were killed in front of me? Yes. Would I have stabbed the person who cared and tried to look out for me? No. I understand he is a child, but I think his youth only excuses him from so much, especially because he seemed satisfied with himself. Maybe I would feel slightly sympathetic if he were distraught after killing Jon.

I even understand Ellaria's actions as well. Do I necessarily agree? No, but I can understand why she feels angry and I do believe that Doran feels angry as well. Even if they give two shits about the actual people themselves, they may feel bullied, stepped on, and viewed as weak due to their representatives getting killed and the king or whatever he is doing jack shit about it, and then wanting to make Myrcella princess. And if we can understand why Ollie killed Jon and be sympathetic, why not the sand snakes?

Honestly, Myrcella had to die BEFORE Ellaria wiped off her mouth. I believe they showed her afterwards as a "gotcha." That's the only way it makes sense logically. Ellaria applied the lipstick to her lips first, which means that the poison would react in her blood far fasert than Myrcella. And there is no way she can precisely time when Myrcella would die, but there is no way Myrcella would die first, and then Ellaria's blood dripped. When the blood dripped, Ellaria knew it would get Myrcella soon, but she hadn't died yet. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nanrad said:

TBH, although I understand the need for revenge, The Night's Watch is stupid. Them killing Jon had nothing to do with upholding the sanctity of the Night's Watch, but a power grab and being resentful that Jon even occupied the position in the first place. It's just that Jon gave the a "legitimate" reason to kill him. Ultimately, I agreed with Jon because of the threat some of them actually encountered with the white walkers--there is no room for grudges and pride when it comes to fighting for you life, but mankind as well. And, if I were a child, would I have felt anger and outrage if my parents were killed in front of me? Yes. Would I have stabbed the person who cared and tried to look out for me? No. I understand he is a child, but I think his youth only excuses him from so much, especially because he seemed satisfied with himself. Maybe I would feel slightly sympathetic if he were distraught after killing Jon.

I even understand Ellaria's actions as well. Do I necessarily agree? No, but I can understand why she feels angry and I do believe that Doran feels angry as well. Even if they give two shits about the actual people themselves, they may feel bullied, stepped on, and viewed as weak due to their representatives getting killed and the king or whatever he is doing jack shit about it, and then wanting to make Myrcella princess. And if we can understand why Ollie killed Jon and be sympathetic, why not the sand snakes?

Honestly, Myrcella had to die BEFORE Ellaria wiped off her mouth. I believe they showed her afterwards as a "gotcha." That's the only way it makes sense logically. Ellaria applied the lipstick to her lips first, which means that the poison would react in her blood far fasert than Myrcella. And there is no way she can precisely time when Myrcella would die, but there is no way Myrcella would die first, and then Ellaria's blood dripped. When the blood dripped, Ellaria knew it would get Myrcella soon, but she hadn't died yet. 

Seeing that Mycella is maybe 13 in the show, smaller then Elliria, I think it can still follow the way presented, just like alcohol or medicines will work quicker on a child then a grown man or woman.

On 4/29/2016 at 11:09 AM, GrailKing said:

Probably why you would be dead in that situation, if the sisters roles were reversed, they both be dead; GRRM wrote the sisters to their individual strengths.

Arya was outside the Red Keep; doesn't look like a lady and doesn't act like one either she was fortunate to have Yoren and later Gendry and the Hound.

As GRRM states Sansa's not a warrior, but she's smart and has her wits; she's very observant to the politics and workings of the court and people, she was smart enough to know leaving with Brienne at the inn was not good for either of them ( but many missed her eye movements and her tone of speech) at the inn even Podrick understood the situation at the inn.

Both girls are free, but Arya is still a lone wolf without her pack, Sansa is forming a new one and both are still in danger.

I would probably be dead? You know nothing about me, my strengths or abilities. ;) And maybe it's heresy, but I could give two shits about what the author has opined in some interview. The show is an adaptation of his books and I judge it by what I see on my screen each week. I also have no idea exactly how Arya would have handled being in Sansa's shoes, but I suspect it would have been very different and that would have been a very different storyline. Maybe more interesting, maybe not. Arya's personality appeals to me more than Sansa's does. I suspect it's the reverse for you, but different strokes and all. I appreciate Arya's willingness to buck what society expects from her. Although she was indeed fortunate to meet  Yoren and Gendry, I suspect she didn't consider herself "lucky" to have been kidnapped by The Hound. Although she eventually won him over (and vice versa), that might have been more down to her pluck and determination than anything else. I think so, anyway. :)

17 hours ago, Nanrad said:

As am I. Does everyone have to like and be invested in every character and storyline? Of course not. There's enough going on to please most everyone. And I like that.

• Love 2

For Jaime and Bronn, turning back was never an option.  They're still one and a half men against an entire dornish army. Ellaria and the gang correctly surmised that Jamie wouldn't take those odds.

26 minutes ago, riley702 said:

I would probably be dead? You know nothing about me, my strengths or abilities. ;) And maybe it's heresy, but I could give two shits about what the author has opined in some interview. The show is an adaptation of his books and I judge it by what I see on my screen each week. I also have no idea exactly how Arya would have handled being in Sansa's shoes, but I suspect it would have been very different and that would have been a very different storyline. Maybe more interesting, maybe not. Arya's personality appeals to me more than Sansa's does. I suspect it's the reverse for you, but different strokes and all. I appreciate Arya's willingness to buck what society expects from her. Although she was indeed fortunate to meet  Yoren and Gendry, I suspect she didn't consider herself "lucky" to have been kidnapped by The Hound. Although she eventually won him over (and vice versa), that might have been more down to her pluck and determination than anything else. I think so, anyway. :)

As am I. Does everyone have to like and be invested in every character and storyline? Of course not. There's enough going on to please most everyone. And I like that.

What would you do different?

And as far as I understand it, if the author himself says how he writes the characters to be; that's not hearsay it's how they are, reverse the girls situation and they both be dead, Arya probably quicker then Sansa would be my guess.

2 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

Keep this to JUST show talk. GRRM hasn't written an episode of this show in 2 seasons. There's no need to invoke his name. 

Hi Mya,

Does that mod note about "being a bookwalker" mean if I take a peek at any thread with a Booktalk banner, I won't be allowed to post any comments or "likes" back here with the people who, like me, have never read the books?  I've surely misinterpreted.

I rewatched last night and paused it quite a bit when Davos sees Jon dead on the snow.  Davos seemed to definitely ponder something on the ground after they picked up Jon's body.  When I just stared at the blood stain it kind of looked like a dragon head to me.  I know others have seen other things, but I was really trying to see what Davos saw.  Any way, it certainly makes me excited for more of the storyline.  Hope Edd gets to the Wildings in time to save the other faithful Nights Watch men (and Davos...well and mainly Ghost!).  

Dany's storyline has just bored me for the last few seasons, so I was glad to see her indignation when the Dothraki did not just fall down and surrender to her/worship her.  She really had been protected for her entire life and just doesn't understand how others live.  Most notable was the first season and she couldn't understand why the witch would want revenge on her.

There was some nuanced emotions/looks from Sansa.  I think that as much as Theon was a traitor to her family, he really is the closest thing to her family that she has experienced since Ned was killed.  It was fascinating to watch their relationship change in just a few scenes.  Oh, and on my rewatch I really tried to pay attention to what happened to the dogs and their handler.  They were in background for a bit and then...just gone.  My hope?  Nymeria or Shaggy just snuck up on them and ate them while nobody was watching and then just disappeared into the woods (yes, I know there is no way that could be....but there is magic in this world).

Very excited for tonight's episode.

5 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

[...] and mainly Ghost!).  

There was some nuanced emotions/looks from Sansa.  I think that as much as Theon was a traitor to her family, he really is the closest thing to her family that she has experienced since Ned was killed.  It was fascinating to watch their relationship change in just a few scenes.

Me, too!

I was steeled and sad, when she was semi-collapsed on Theon's shoulder, waiting for her eyes to come flying open and her rejection.  That one little moment of letting herself take some comfort was excellent, coming before the formality of the ceremony with Brienne made her the de facto sovereign of the team--currently only three, but onward and upward.  I don't imagine we'll ever see Sansa be soft again.

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I rewatched last night and paused it quite a bit when Davos sees Jon dead on the snow.  Davos seemed to definitely ponder something on the ground after they picked up Jon's body.  When I just stared at the blood stain it kind of looked like a dragon head to me.  I know others have seen other things, but I was really trying to see what Davos saw.  Any way, it certainly makes me excited for more of the storyline.  Hope Edd gets to the Wildings in time to save the other faithful Nights Watch men (and Davos...well and mainly Ghost!).  

Dany's storyline has just bored me for the last few seasons, so I was glad to see her indignation when the Dothraki did not just fall down and surrender to her/worship her.  She really had been protected for her entire life and just doesn't understand how others live.  Most notable was the first season and she couldn't understand why the witch would want revenge on her.

There was some nuanced emotions/looks from Sansa.  I think that as much as Theon was a traitor to her family, he really is the closest thing to her family that she has experienced since Ned was killed.  It was fascinating to watch their relationship change in just a few scenes.  Oh, and on my rewatch I really tried to pay attention to what happened to the dogs and their handler.  They were in background for a bit and then...just gone.  My hope?  Nymeria or Shaggy just snuck up on them and ate them while nobody was watching and then just disappeared into the woods (yes, I know there is no way that could be....but there is magic in this world).

Before they picked up the body, it clearly looks like a dragon between head and shoulder, then a NW goes to his head to pick him up and the blood stain gets obliterated, then Davos staers, whether to say damn a lot of blood or something else I don't know.

5 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

Keep this to JUST show talk. GRRM hasn't written an episode of this show in 2 seasons. There's no need to invoke his name. 

To be clear, this was based on show, for season 4 that GRRM is talking about.

Mod Note:

To be clear, this topic is for discussing Season 6 Episode 1 only.

If you wish to discuss 'What if' scenarios or what GRRM did in season 4, then please take it to a more appropriate thread.

Thank you.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, candall said:

Hi Mya,

Does that mod note about "being a bookwalker" mean if I take a peek at any thread with a Booktalk banner, I won't be allowed to post any comments or "likes" back here with the people who, like me, have never read the books?  I've surely misinterpreted.

It means that unless you want to risk being spoiled about certain aspects of the story, you should stay away from those topics. In doing so, you may learn extra knowledge that influences your opinions of different things. If we see a post that contains book only knowledge in a non book talk topic, it would be removed and the poster would at minimum, receive a PM. Book walkers are permitted to post in non book talk topics providing they bring no book only information into their posts.

22 hours ago, riley702 said:

C'mon, you would totes be dead in Sansa's shoes, admit it. You'd have slapped or cussed out Joffrey and Cersei would have had you executed. Arya would not have lasted a day in Sansa's place, and vice versa, and that's the point.

On 5/2/2016 at 2:38 AM, riley702 said:

Wow, good thing we're allowed to have different opinions, no?

It certainly is. I probably would be dead in Sansa's shoes myself. I wouldn't have slapped or cussed out or loudly insulted Joffrey, which is what Arya would have done, but I might have contradicted him a time too many, or just made a face that looked like I was trying not to say something mean. I do not have Sansa's skills, myself. I've got more of them than the average modern woman, but not enough to insure my survival.

On 4/28/2016 at 1:59 PM, knaankos said:

Ooh I got this one. It's because she's really hot herself. That was easy 

This show has plenty of attractive women who do not get hot guys

On 4/25/2016 at 0:15 AM, Zanne said:

I thought she was going to give her life for Jon Snow's, and part of that was removing her youth so she could pass it on to Jon.

Is she always old w/o the necklace? I'm doing a marathon of GOT and she had scenes without the necklace.