Type keyword(s) to search

Talking Dead: Because Chris Hardwick Wants to Beat Ryan Seacrest

• Start Topic

Wouldn't be great if the zombie virus spread to birds, and other animals. So, much more terror to be on alert for. The birds and the bees would have a whole different meaning in the za. 

Edited by WalkerTalker
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

True. Like the rewards gifts... who can really use them anyways.

Collectors items. I'm too old to be collecting anything except dust, lol. 

++++++++++ leave the door open, real smart move Alicia.

3 minutes ago, jingles13 said:

WT is still on Fear thread

I was tweeting TTD. Chris states he will give a code word, but there is no info on the rewards page to claim it. I thought they weren't doing it tonight since the show followed FTWD. 

5 minutes ago, jingles13 said:

WT is still on Fear thread

I was tweeting TTD. Chris states he will give a code word, but there is no info on the rewards page to claim it. I thought they weren't doing it tonight since the show followed FTWD. 

• Love 2

_____________-- Hey, they have peeps on a thread on TTD like old times. 

Just now, Cherokee Rose said:

So, do you all like how the episode was directed?

No, it was disorganized and dumbed the actors down. In dumbing them down it showed little respect for our intelligence. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

_____________-- Hey, they have peeps on a thread on TTD like old times. 

No, it was disorganized and dumbed the actors down. In dumbing them down it showed little respect for our intelligence. 

No, there are no peeps on the thread. They still have the old thread up. They really should take that down. A reminder of what was, boohoo. 

• Love 1

If it was his first time directing I give him a pass. But, he should learn from it for our sake. Al lied before , that is her thing. Not all reporters lie, not all peeps go cray,cray and kill, etc.... It is too easy to clump everyone, and everything together. After all June did meet a bad guy that turned into a good guy before he was killed. 

• Love 2
Just now, Cherokee Rose said:

Only, there's no place to enter Quinn. lol

I know, I tweeted twice to tell them and ask them to fix. We will be lucky if they have it up tomorrow for 100 points. Oh well, if this is the worse thing that happens to me today I will gladly take it. 

Does anyone watch The Lodge? It is different, fills the time. It is kinda funny, and sad too. 

1 minute ago, jingles13 said:

Doesn't Chris still sound Nervous and a little Down Under..?::(

yeah, shaky voice, not confident. He will get his mojo back, like Morgan got his momo back, lol. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

Does anyone watch The Lodge? It is different, fills the time. It is kinda funny, and sad too. 

No,..I have a few shows I'm watching...watched for a few minutes...didn't blow my Skirt Up..

• Love 1

Well folks it's been swell. Have a great week. Make time for fun in the summer sun. Like all good things it will be coming to an end soon. If you play rewards don't forget to check for videos in the next couple of days. 

FTWD Code; WEAK

TTD Code;QUINN, but no place to put it on the page

• Love 2