Type keyword(s) to search

Salem International: Casting Notes: Arrivals & Departures

• Start Topic

Not the way it should be going down :(

I feel like she's taking one for the team here. Imagine how many times the other gals wanted to speak out but felt they couldn't.

We're sorry, Ari.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

Hard to believe that's only 3 months away we will also see Bill Hayes final appearance before that as well. 

There's a rumor floating around that GV is gone as well not sure how true that is tbh. I could see the show writing them off together which despite not liking the pairing is the best case scenario as far as endings for the characters. 

• Like 7
(edited)

It really is.

But honestly, if Eric still hangs around for a few months after all the secrets come out and just lets Nicole leave town solo? That'll be a BAD look.

He was already the deadbeat absentee husband once. His (often questionable) appeal will only suffer more should he not stand by her again.

Here's hoping they both leave together in July.

How or why Holly sticks around will be hard to explain though.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I vote that she stays with Rafe. I've always liked him the most when he's being a surrogate dad.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I vote that she stays with Rafe. I've always liked him the most when he's being a surrogate dad.

She will stay with Maggie. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It really is.

But honestly, if Eric still hangs around for a few months after all the secrets come out and just lets Nicole leave town solo? That'll be a BAD look.

He was already the deadbeat absentee husband once. His (often questionable) appeal will only suffer more should he not stand by her again.

Here's hoping they both leave together in July.

Wouldn't she be 18 at that point? She could stay with Grandma Maggie. I mean when Jack/Jennifer/JJ left in 2006 they had Abby stay behind to go to college(although eventually Ashley Benson's Abby was written off the show a few months later). They could do the same if they want Holly to stay that is.

• Like 2

I mean Holly should be going into her senior year of high school. It's not unheard of for parents to let their kid finish up high school and stay with family or friends instead of forcing them to transfer.

• Like 6