Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

image.png.913f494e6baaf11f5e1e264f7a992785.png

That is one stunning man.

Indeed.

His eyes look conflicted to me in those top two pics. HE looks entirely conflicted in the first one. Hmmmmmmmmm...

But Good God. The HEAT! from the last one...YOWZA!!!!

Just now, Myrelle said:

Bring them all over to the new page for reasons... ;-)

The first one is my favourite. I think these are justjensenanddean edits? I could look at his tumbler page all day long, but he does always 'enhance' the colour of Jensen's eyes. I kinda wish he'd leave them natural because they are beautiful as they are, but his tumblr is a thing of beauty and his love for Dean/Jensen is undeniable, so the eye-thing is a quibble and a small price to pay, lol.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The first one is my favourite. I think these are justjensenanddean edits? I could look at his tumbler page all day long, but he does always 'enhance' the colour of Jensen's eyes. I kinda wish he'd leave them natural because they are beautiful as they are, but his tumblr is a thing of beauty and his love for Dean/Jensen is undeniable, so the eye-thing is a quibble and a small price to pay, lol.

Mine too. And ITA that it's completely unnecessary to fiddle with his eye color.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scribe95 said:

I'm a little sad to know the eyes are enhanced. 

These are more subtle than some which are made very, very green.

Here is one of the originals - and his eyes are gorgeous just the way they are. Apologies in advance if you get lost in this site. Gah.

http://jensen-ackles.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=384&pid=20149#top_display_media

Sigh

http://jensen-ackles.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=384&pid=20154#top_display_media

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Indeed.

His eyes look conflicted to me in those top two pics. HE looks entirely conflicted in the first one. Hmmmmmmmmm...

But Good God. The HEAT! from the last one...YOWZA!!!!

I think it's lighting and possibly the camera differences. His eyes look almost hazel at times and then more green at others.

I love that cardigan he's wearing. Male modeling sonuvabitch.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I think it's lighting and possibly the camera differences. His eyes look almost hazel at times and then more green at others.

It's not the color that's making them look conflicted to me. It looks like there's a bit of sadness there or bitter sweetness. IDK...maybe it's just me.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

It's not the color that's making them look conflicted to me. It looks like there's a bit of sadness there or bitter sweetness. IDK...maybe it's just me.

I think that I understand what you mean Myrelle, I can see it too but it's probably just exhaustion IMO.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, belbar said:

I think that I understand what you mean Myrelle, I can see it too but it's probably just exhaustion IMO.

HA! You read my mind just now, Belbar!... *it probably is just exhaustion*...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, belbar said:

I saw it too in the pictures outside by the cars. He was more guarded than Misha and Jared. Maybe a little nervous or they were running late or something. But later at the panel he seemed himself again. @belbar

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I love that cardigan he's wearing. Male modeling sonuvabitch.

Also, I wasn't actually a big fan of the cardigan. But you are right. The sonuvabitch pulls it off. As far as I can tell he can pull anything off. 

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

These are more subtle than some which are made very, very green.

Here is one of the originals - and his eyes are gorgeous just the way they are. Apologies in advance if you get lost in this site. Gah.

http://jensen-ackles.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=384&pid=20149#top_display_media

Sigh

http://jensen-ackles.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=384&pid=20154#top_display_media

Are you trying to kill me? 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

What the heck is he doing showing up in that jacket and shades looking like a blonde God?

Clearly torturing us. It must be his way of training for the new role.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Seriously tho....

The guy gives me....

f20ff432-bfbc-4ef2-adbd-c9c2a55e631f.jpg.99a9b76351ae74ee9b5d2572e332d916.jpg

Whiplash

msGCiCB (1).png

He's so fucking beautiful. And his silly side just makes him that much hotter.  JFC.  

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

He's so fucking beautiful. And his silly side just makes him that much hotter.  JFC.  

His eyes don't seem digitally enhanced this time. BONUS!

Thanks to all the edited pictures I've seen of him, I always assumed that his eyes were vibrant green. It's so nice to see their true color! What is that, hazel?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BabySpinach said:

His eyes don't seem digitally enhanced this time. BONUS!

Thanks to all the edited pictures I've seen of him, I always assumed that his eyes were vibrant green. It's so nice to see their true color! What is that, hazel?

Yes, the gold/green side of hazel.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

@catrox14 Yes! Wasn't this from Blade Runners? tumblr_n3zc8pWY0l1qbmsv5o1_250.gif

I will never forget the museum lady who was just SO! interested in how he was going to "compel" her to answer his questions. ;-D

• Love 11
(edited)

Although AU Michael's meat suit was pretty darn nice.... I can completely understand why he's so keen on sticking with this handsome hunky Dean Winchester version. ;-)   Wait till he finds out he can eat anything and not gain a pound!  

I've been away..... was anything ever said why Jensen's not wearing socks?  I'd get blisters.

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Have some Christian Keyes.....

Good lord. He's beautiful.

They buried him in as many layers as Dean LOL. DAMMIT

He looks so different without facial hair! Still hot but I think I prefer the bearded version d32e241462e8e2ca584313ef97ae2b71--christ

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

tumblr_pd5iax2ack1uzp1nko2_540.png

I think that was from season 8. Here's the 2018 version of that Eyebrow Thing (!)

He's just.....it's almost too much.  I am quite worried that Michael!Dean will be the end of me.  LOL

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All in all, not a bad way to go. :)

LOL, Nope.  Although, I'd rather go when I'm in the backseat of the Impala with Dean...I'm just sayin' .  I mean either...or.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

How are Jared's leg even doing that? 

Please tell me his back is leaning against that wall and he's not just balancing himself like that somehow?

Nope. leaning.  Causing grey hairs for show insurance company.

• Love 2