Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, auntvi said:

HEY!! Where are the pre and post shave photos of Jared?? Come on, Jared!

I'm kind of terrified what they are going to do to his hair. BUT if they pick up where they left off, it might be okay

(edited)
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I think they should just leave it be and let him wear it like he does in the hiatus.

I agree. I think his hair looks better when he does it himself during hiatus and at the various cons.

Edited by bearcatfan
and is spelled with a "d" not "s"
  • Love 3
(edited)

I know I'm in the minority, MysteryGuest, but I prefer the light stubble look on Jensen and a clean shaven look on Jared. I've never been a fan of beards and especially, mustaches. That being said, I enjoy the occasional non-shaven photo.

Edited by FlickChick
because it's not occasionally ;)
  • Love 3

I'm really not a beard person normally, but for some reason, I came to appreciate their hiatus beards this summer.  I agree that a stubbled Jensen is a favorite look, but maybe just a bit more stubble than in that latest pic.  I like him a little scruffy.  And on that note...

• Love 2

Oh my gods. No joke. This made me gasp. The beauty.  Jensen's looks like the hottest yearbook picture EVER.

WTF Jared. He has never looked more sexual on screen EVER IMO. Holy fucking crap. He looks like he wants to fuck everything in sight.

• Love 2

I think that Jensen looks "All American studly" and Bradley is "posh British studly".  Both are athletic and fit with an easy smile.  But I don't think they look like they could be brothers.  Just both have a certain healthy good looks.  Both have nice lips but their mouths are different IMO.  For science:

v6ovkLT.jpg

• Love 1

Don't rub it in, man, cuz it ain't winter in Texas yet. I hope his family is there, too, because I would imagind the lingering heat in Austin would make a pregnant woman kinda grumpy. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bethy said:

Don't rub it in, man, cuz it ain't winter in Texas yet. I hope his family is there, too, because I would imagind the lingering heat in Austin would make a pregnant woman kinda grumpy. 

My theory is that Danneel is staying in Vancouver till the mosquito season is over (bc of Zika) but I have no facts to back that up. 

FFS, Jensen.

How can he be so cute and adorable, ridiculously hot & sexy, uber handsome and otherworldly beautiful like literally at the same time? 

That man is gonna be the death of me...but what a way to go.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Binns said:

My theory is that Danneel is staying in Vancouver till the mosquito season is over (bc of Zika) but I have no facts to back that up. 

Oh, has she been in Vancouver all this time? I saw pictures of J and J and Genevieve, but not Daneel, at ACL, and I figured it was too hot so she'd stayed home. I didn't even think about Zika.

2 minutes ago, bethy said:

Oh, has she been in Vancouver all this time? I saw pictures of J and J and Genevieve, but not Daneel, at ACL, and I figured it was too hot so she'd stayed home. I didn't even think about Zika.

She been in Austin, she was at the fundraiser that they do every year. There were pictures of all of them together a few weeks ago.  Don't know if she went back to Vancouver or not.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Really?  The shoulders are what you're looking at in that first gif?

Why do think my shoulders comment is about the first set of gifs?  I'm commenting on the 2nd set where he's walking. That said. I am a shoulder and arms girl more than a butt girl. :)

Also, I figured it was a public service for the butt-girls/guys in the crowd :P

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

Ummm. WTF, Jensen.  Specifically where I have it marked and his 'I'm dyyyinn'. It's at 1:55 or so. Holy, holy hell.

This is literally one of the most seductive things I have ever heard sung and the look on his face. You little shit. How dare you?  Dear lord. It's almost too much.  He's oozing sensuality in this performance. I'm not okay. LOL

Edited by catrox14
apparently I am so overcome, grammar, typing and general ability to communicate have left. Thanks, Jensen
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Ummm. WTF, Jensen.  Specifically where I have it marked and his 'I'm dyyyinn'. It's at 1:55 or so. Holy, holy hell.

This is literally one of the most seductive things I have ever heard sung and the look on his face. You little shit. How dare you?  Dear lord. It's almost too much.  He's oozing sensuality in this performance. I'm not okay. LOL

Just watched it.  Well, he's definitely thinking of SOMETHING at that moment besides the lyrics.  Perhaps his wife told him she liked that particular moment.  Don't know, but there is mischief there.  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think he knows exactly what that look does to his audience, as evidenced by the screaming.  His smile is definitely something else.

Oh yeah. He knows. That's why he's a little shit. LOL

• Love 3

Um, so please don't throw things at me for being late to the party, but thanks to this thread (and the Uptown Funk video), Jensen Ackles officially has a very high spot on my list.

I say I'm late to the party because I've been watching since it first aired, and though I always knew he was good looking, I only knew him as Dean. And my type is more nerdy/dorky (yes, I know Dean has his moments, but he's 90% macho testosterone dude). I only just started seeing behind the scenes stuff that made me notice JENSEN instead of Dean. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, takalotti said:

Um, so please don't throw things at me for being late to the party, but thanks to this thread (and the Uptown Funk video), Jensen Ackles officially has a very high spot on my list.

We're mostly non-violent around here, so there'll be no missiles headed your way.  LOL  And better late than never when it comes to appreciating all the qualities Jensen has to offer.

• Love 1