Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Why lurking, aloe?  Come play with us!

I have a headache, I need a nap, it's lunch time and there's nothing in the house to eat, so I'm grumpy.  Let's do arguments/fights.

GG411-00485.jpg

Edited by Taryn74

Lorelai is doing the walk of shame to end all walks of shame there.

Does that help?  LOL.

Babette's doing a load of her intimates, which is my daughter's favorite scene in the whole series (she chose it, heh).

• Love 1

Okay my daughter just came up here again and asked if anyone has guessed this yet and is very upset that nobody else loves the scene as much as she does LOL.  So huge hint - this is very early in Season 7.  Like, about as early as you can possibly get.

(edited)

(((Taryn)))

I know it's The Long Morrow, Taryn, it just made me so sad that I decided not to respond, and then the week got away from me. Sorry.

I'll post another Babette shot tonight sometime.

Edited by junienmomo
  • Love 1

Thank you ladies!  She just went to take a shower to go to her friend's house, but I'll be sure to let her know Babette's intimates have been properly appreciated.  *grin*

And wow...I knew Morey was tall next to her, but dang!  Is that from Red Light?

• Love 1

Hmm, Take The Deviled Eggs, perhaps?  Miss Patty has a hot date with an impatient Jesus.  He's Latin.  Woooooh!  >.<

Another town meeting scene, and quite possibly my favorite funny moment in the entire series -

GG108-00068.jpg

Ha---Friday Night's Alright for Fighting! 

New theme: Dates. Scenes that take place just before, during or after dates. Scenes that take place while one person is asking another out on a date or even telling a friend about said date. Needless to say, the criteria is very flexible :) 

GG305-00779.jpg