Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oasis is right, sorry for the delay, another round of sickness caught up with me.

And I hereby promise from now on, forever and ever to try to put up easy pictures.

Here's she's in the process of getting Peyton's phone number. (the date)

Edited by junienmomo

I'm around! And I even have a day off today, so i'll come back with a theme and photo in just a bit! Thanks for popping this back to the top of the menu asf.

• Love 1

Okay, the new theme is quintessence--positive quintessence.  Post a picture of a character that shows the quintessence of that character for you--how they look, what they're saying, how they were in that scene that just sums up the essence of who they are as a character to you. But, make it positive. Choose a character from the show you actually like, or a trait of theirs that you like, or that makes you chuckle or feel happy inside.

GG419-01077.jpg

Ah, yes!  Like Mother Like Daughter--a favorite ep we have in common, and I agree, quintessential Rory!

Having a book out in this particular location cracks me up:

GG420-00987.jpg

• Love 1

I know what the scene is, I just don't remember the episode.  It's from when Lane and all her "noisy" band members (hee) celebrate Korean New Year with her mother, and Kyon is flirting with Brian.  Which I love, btw.

Okay, here's my admittedly lame new new theme: Surprises :) Scenes should be from an episode in which someone is surprised by something---a certain piece of news, a development they didn't expect, someone's arrival, etc. (The screencaps don't have to be from a SCENE in which someone is experiencing that surprise---just from an episode in which some sort of surprise, however minor, occurs!) 

GG221-00442.jpg

(edited)

LOL Rory is just so DONE with Paris in that scene.  Lorelai's Graduation Day.

I'll find a new picture in a minute.  Need to go get something in the oven for supper.

Back -

GG409-00339.jpg

Edited by Taryn74
  • Love 1