Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

"Hey did you know about urine mints?"  "What?"

LMAO.  TFTA.

From one of the few scenes in which I actually liked Max and found him amusing rather than smarmy and pretty much a jackass.

GG202-00689.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)

(Question for my beloved GG geniuses: Do we know Marty's last name? And is Marty his given first name, or is it short for something else?!)

I can never remember whether that's Hammers and Veils  or Sadie Sadie---HaV???

Edited by amensisterfriend
(edited)

Marty was not given a last name, nor was it clear if it was his real name or a nickname.

Now that I'm thinking about it more, I wish I had picked Wilcox when making up a last name for him in my fanfic. (Actor is Wayne Wilcox).

Edited by takalotti
  • Love 1

It is HaV.  I did the same thing and was looking thru Sadie, Sadie before I remembered that the "tiara" conversation at the end of HaV was a makeup (of sorts) from the fight.

• Love 1
(edited)

You got it! I still can't believe that Rune and Lorelai weren't soulmates and destined to be the series' 'endgame' :)

It is hard to believe...now THAT would have been quirky!

GG305-00734.jpg

Edited by eledgy

Hint....because I had to resort to google to remember when Lane and Zach's first date was.  At the same time as their first date, Rory is on a first date (of sorts) herself, wearing a very pretty dress.....

GG507-00866.jpg

Having just completed my major volunteer responsibility of the year...new theme is volunteering/fundraising!

Starting with perhaps our least likely of Stars Hollow volunteers:

GG515-00487.jpg

LMAO.  Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist

(I forgot we had moved on to Volunteering, I was wondering if Rory and Paris' kiss was supposed to count as a date.  Ha!)

GG113-00033.jpg

Like Mother Like Daughter--love that shirt!

Time for a new theme?  Anyone who's got one feel free to post---nothing good's coming to mind at the moment but I'll ponder...

(edited)

Partings/The Long Morrow! 

Hmmm...

I had a different theme but am now thinking I want to do hugs...because I could use one today and watching GG characters hug is the next best thing :) I'll be back! 

Edited by amensisterfriend