Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Hee hee hee, Diorama.

Easy one, but Emily in that visor just cracks me up!  (And does anyone else totally want to go Tailgating with the Gilmores sometime?  Dang.  They eat better Tailgating than we do most days at home.)

GG409-00463.jpg

Santa's Secret Stuff! 

That whole thread seemed very Shakespearean to me.

Ha---that's too charitable of you :) I think of it as a lame storyline that the GG writers stole from a from a soon-to-be-cancelled soap opera and were too lazy even properly tie up and explain! I'm convinced that these same melodrama-prone writers thought up the Long Lost Daughter thing. 

bPHjHkT.jpg

• Love 1

OK the Pushkin doesn't seem to have a pyjama or bed theme in the screenshot, so I guess we're themeless. 

I've been creating flannel screenshots, so here's an easy one.

Notice Lorelai's expression here, I see a complete disconnect with the happy expression I expected from her at this moment.

110-f2.jpg

Edited by junienmomo
It really is one of those episodes that capture the essence of GG, isn't it? All the relationships, all the characters, all in one episode.

Perfectly said! 

5ad8XyQ.jpg

LOL---you can practically hear Alexis Bledel sighing and saying, "So now I have to do another romantic scene? Didn't I tell my agent how much I hate these?!"

Whoever goes next should feel free to pick a new theme! 

• Love 1