Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

The Eagles and Redskins cheerleaders have certain uniforms that make the DCC look wholesome. I think the shorts are super short, but I love the uniform and think it's a lot less skimpy than some other teams.

True that⤴The dolphins cheerleaders wear a sports bra that looks like practice attire.

That one laker girl photo was disgusting.  There was another one of I think a Tampa bay girl that was awful too just because of the size of her what looked like surgically enhanced boobs.

When we are so used to the DCC, it's actually quit shocking to see just how trashy some of the other teams are :/.   No wonder Kelli and Judy don't like to take girls from other teams!  Like geesh, even their gameday photos are enough to get them cut!

I think the raiders were really the only one that had a completely tasteful uniform in that batch.

• Love 1

I came on here to complain about the rookie's shorts and I'm glad to see other people noticed it too. I know they used the same seamstress but some of those girls' shorts are extremely ill fitting. Tasha's and Yuko's shorts sit way too high, and they need to be shorter in the front. Jessika's shorts look like straight up biker shorts. 

• Love 1

I haven't posted in a while and I know I'm going slightly off topic, but I'm piggy backing off of the other cheerleader's uniform. This is coming from an Eagles fan (but I love the DCC and acknowledge them as the best) the Eagles cheerleaders uniforms are trashy. I believe that the director thinks that just because it was designed by Vera Wang, that it is better than every other cheerleading uniform in the NFL. A lot of the former Eagles cheerleaders joke around and say their uniforms are from Joyce Leslie LOL. Not to mention that our cheerleaders dance COMPLETELY out of sync; oh I would pay BIG money to see Kelli and Judy whip them into shape.

But I digress; okay back on topic. I'm happy Kelsey and Maddie made the team, I was rooting for Maddie last season and Kelsey for God knows how long. I'm a little bummed about auto Amy though. I know she annoyed some people, but she just seemed really determined and I couldn't imagine being cut on the same night that the team was announced. Sheesh. I'm curious to see how she handled it though and I don't think she will come back. However, she was tagged in a picture on Instagram with someone else who auditioned and captioned it by saying "We'll be back next year!", so who knows.

Edited by andreaxmichelle
Oh I realized Joyce Leslie is a regional store LOL. For those who don't know, it was like a lower end Forever 21 type of store.
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, QuiteContrary19 said:

To get rid of the quote box, hover over the text box, when you see the little square with the crosshairs in the upper left hand corner, left click on that box once, then hit 'delete' button  on your keyboard.

Thanks! Is there a way to get rid of it on phones? 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MaryWebGirl said:

How do you mean? She's not doing the bend at the knee everyone else is but maybe she doesn't spend her life perfecting IG poses like everyone else. Also it looks like different people are looking at different cameras, so that looks odd to me. 

Every photo I've seen of Yuko just doesn't look right; the lack of knee bend in that one so the girl behind her had to full-on spoon her, and another group three pic on Jenna's Insta (I'm pretty sure) where everyone else's legs were on point and Yuko's all pigeon toed and awkward, again. She doesn't look at all "DCC polished" to me. Posture and posing is something these girls usually do in their sleep!

I don't have an opinion one way or another on Yuko's inclusion on the team but now more than ever I bet that she's not there on the same pathway as everyone else; she's on the team because there's some Japanese businesspeople that the DC are trying to impress (and fair enough, too, the DCC are there after all to bring in fans, money and interest). Perhaps they should've just made her an all-star straight away rather than sticking her in the main team where (to me) so far she sticks out like someone's kid sister playing dress ups.... or maybe Lennon lol

• Love 5

Yuko. SMDH. For someone who should be accustomed to group pics after cheering for not 1,  but TWO Japanese pro teams, you would think she wouldn't look so ridiculously uncomfortable. That along with missing practices, visa issues, and language barriers?

Her dancing would need to be on par with Nicole Hamilton or Crystal Trevino at this point to make me not want to scowl at the tv when she appears.

• Love 5

Hmm Japanese people (in my experience) do value personal space. Maybe that's the reason she looks SO uncomfortable? Because she is being full on spooned haha. Just a theory. 

• Love 3

I'm an Amy fan and it broke my heart she didn't make the team. K&J are the professionals and I respect them. With that being said, has anyone else noticed all the short legs on the team and the boots "eating half their leg"? That was one of their issues with Amy! SMH.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sandiedog said:

I'm an Amy fan and it broke my heart she didn't make the team. K&J are the professionals and I respect them. With that being said, has anyone else noticed all the short legs on the team and the boots "eating half their leg"? That was one of their issues with Amy! SMH.

I was thinking the same exact thing.  I thought perhaps  it was the angle the pictures were taken. Nonetheless, I really wanted to see Amy make it this year (especially over Yuko.) since CMT is all about "stories," I think Amy's story of beating the odds would be better for long time followers of the show, rather than Yukos  Visa story.  I do know it's not all about the story though. Perhaps Yuko out danced Amy.

I hope Amy doesn't stop dancing. She is a passionate dancer and so pretty. I would hate that DCC broke her beautiful spirit.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, MyFavShows said:

That one laker girl photo was disgusting.  There was another one of I think a Tampa bay girl that was awful too just because of the size of her what looked like surgically enhanced boobs.

When we are so used to the DCC, it's actually quit shocking to see just how trashy some of the other teams are :/.   No wonder Kelli and Judy don't like to take girls from other teams!  Like geesh, even their gameday photos are enough to get them cut!

I think the raiders were really the only one that had a completely tasteful uniform in that batch.

i might buy this IF they didn't do those totally cheap and trashy "oops my top is falling off" swimsuit pics.

they can be trashy, it just has to be for the Cowboys brand, not someone else's.

Edited by bigskygirl
Edited;Off topic discussing a known dog abuser and football player accused of rape
  • Love 6
On August 4, 2016 at 7:31 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

7 hours ago, Sandiedog said:

I noticed that too I wondered whether the new boots were somehow a little taller than the previous boots?  I would have hoped that the new boot design was slightly shorter so the shorter girls don't look swallowed up by them. JMHO. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Java said:

Kelli & Judy's aversion to Short Leg Syndrome in those boots would make me want to sneak little lifts in them if I was trying out for DCC, lol.

I wonder it that would help? I wonder if anyone has ever tried?

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

What color was Milan's hair before makeovers?

She was blonde originally and then they took her red. Then apparently they changed their minds about that and took her back to blonde. I'm curious if they'll address the changing of her hair on the show.

• Love 1

Can someone tell me how to quote JUST a photo from a reply and not the whole reply (Every time I try to quote the G3 photo I get any text with it)? I have a question about the G3 photo (the girl on the far left - Is that Megan who was featured calling home on the day of the squad announcement on the last MTT?).

Lets end the discussion about a known dog abuser and a football player accused of rape. It is off topic and can lead to an unpleasant discussion especially about rape. Your posts will be hidden in the future if the discussion continues at the discretion of the mods. So in other words, take the discussion about football players committing crimes somewhere else please. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I am gobsmacked at thinking Jinelle isn't attractive. She is basically the poster child for the DCC makeover. she is that diamond in the rough Kelli keeps talking about.

In her rookie audition video I thought no way could Olive Oyl dance like a DCC, much less look like one, but I think she's proved me wrong. Jinelle is very striking pretty and has an insane figure. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

In her rookie audition video I thought no way could Olive Oyl dance like a DCC, much less look like one, but I think she's proved me wrong. Jinelle is very striking pretty and has an insane figure. 

The Kip Moore video -- she is seriously gorgeous in that.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I think shes gained weight (pure muscle) and that makes her face less sunken in. she use to be horsey to me. Now I think she fits in with DCC :)

I agree.... She looks so much prettier now. 

• Love 1

If Jinelle is not attractive heaven help us all. 

I think she is SO sexy - her figure is incredible and she has the most beautiful doe eyes I've seen.  LOVE her.  And I feel like if they didn't think she was attractive/photogenic she wouldn't get so many calendar pics or be in the running for cover...

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Jinelle is given those positions because she's not very attractive to begin with and she photographs even worse. I feel bad for her, but looks didn't get her on the team.

Jinelle is beautiful, both inside and out. She's one of the most talented but humble people you'll ever meet.  Not only that, I've seen many beautiful pictures of her. And she was amazing in the music video she starred in earlier in the year.

k&j value and like her but even then, she worries and second guesses herself. She's so freaked out by the American diet and chemicals in foods, she practically starves herself- not for the uniform, but for her belief that food here is destructive.

i hate to see someone who cares so much, continues to sacrifice so much and stands for so much be criticized by people who judge her on her looks.

22 hours ago, Java said:

Yuko. SMDH. For someone who should be accustomed to group pics after cheering for not 1,  but TWO Japanese pro teams, you would think she wouldn't look so ridiculously uncomfortable. That along with missing practices, visa issues, and language barriers?

Her dancing would need to be on par with Nicole Hamilton or Crystal Trevino at this point to make me not want to scowl at the tv when she appears.

I think you're all going to be surprised at how endearing Yuko is. She's adorable, delightful and a fierce dancer. She understands English better than she speaks it, but she speaks it better than is assumed. If you don't fall in love with her once the show airs, you have a cold black heart. Just my opinion.

7 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Jinelle is beautiful, both inside and out. She's one of the most talented but humble people you'll ever meet.  Not only that, I've seen many beautiful pictures of her. And she was amazing in the music video she starred in earlier in the year.

k&j value and like her but even then, she worries and second guesses herself. She's so freaked out by the American diet and chemicals in foods, she practically starves herself- not for the uniform, but for her belief that food here is destructive.

i hate to see someone who cares so much, continues to sacrifice so much and stands for so much be criticized by people who judge her on her looks.

I wondered about that - the American 'diet' and how she deals with it.  I think seeing how it affected Angela (she admitted she gained weight her first year in the states from all the crap food) and being a healthy eater at home...well, i wondered if she ate very little :-/  

I will say that if I had to meet like, five of the DCC only, Jinelle would be in that mix. She seems precious! 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

If you ranked the DCC from most pretty to least, I would wager that most folks would have Jinelle in their bottom 5.  Thus, she's not given a prime spot in the squad photo.  

I don't know how you would even start ranking them in terms of prettiness! Sure we all have our own preferences for looks, but they're all pretty on some level. Actually, now that I think about it, they're not even allowed to be ugly - not having the DCC look is a reason to get cut, after all! 

I agree that Jinelle is gorgeous. I was watching her rookie makeover episode the other day, where they almost gave her a short bob. I think her makeover looked good on her, but a bob would have looked great too!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

This attitude is not healthy. At all. If she's truly starving herself, she needs help. I'm not being mean, genuinely concerned. 

Whole Foods has a pretty good selection of non GMO and organic products. Starving yourself is just not necessary.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dccfan126 said:

I am gobsmacked at thinking Jinelle isn't attractive. She is basically the poster child for the DCC makeover. she is that diamond in the rough Kelli keeps talking about.

And Jinelle's photos are on a few of the "hottest cheerleaders" sites. My son told me LOL!

44 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

If you ranked the DCC from most pretty to least, I would wager that most folks would have Jinelle in their bottom 5.  Thus, she's not given a prime spot in the squad photo.  

Had to finally just post that to get rid of it- dumb boxes and bulky website format!

14 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

This attitude is not healthy. At all. If she's truly starving herself, she needs help. I'm not being mean, genuinely concerned. 

Whole Foods has a pretty good selection of non GMO and organic products. Starving yourself is just not necessary.

I don't live with her, or know much about her day to day life. She's just been very open about the fact she avoids a lot of foods here. I think she avoids meat, my worry was how she was getting protein. 

But at the same time, you can't be the athlete, performer and consistently adorable pets she is without caring for yourself. While I think she's probably eating less than she should, she's clearly naturally extremely lean. 

I also think she's blossomed in her time here. Whether she's using vegan proteins or other forms of nutrition, she is disciplined and making it work.

i agree it's not what WE are used to, but I think in the grand scheme, she actually has a very healthy outlook. Also, please don't judge her based on what I say. While she's not shy about telling people her fears/opinions on American food selections, I'm not in her inner circle by any means, so to form opinions off of brief conversations she's had with a relative stranger (me) would be unfounded.

4 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

I don't live with her, or know much about her day to day life. She's just been very open about the fact she avoids a lot of foods here. I think she avoids meat, my worry was how she was getting protein. 

But at the same time, you can't be the athlete, performer and consistently adorable pets she is without caring for yourself. While I think she's probably eating less than she should, she's clearly naturally extremely lean. 

I also think she's blossomed in her time here. Whether she's using vegan proteins or other forms of nutrition, she is disciplined and making it work.

i agree it's not what WE are used to, but I think in the grand scheme, she actually has a very healthy outlook. Also, please don't judge her based on what I say. While she's not shy about telling people her fears/opinions on American food selections, I'm not in her inner circle by any means, so to form opinions off of brief conversations she's had with a relative stranger (me) would be unfounded.

Well you posted that she's practically starving herself, so I just posted based off that.... 

I think Jinelle looks much healthier now than she did when she first auditioned. She glows and her hair looks very healthy.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

If Jinelle is not attractive heaven help us all. 

I think she is SO sexy - her figure is incredible and she has the most beautiful doe eyes I've seen.  LOVE her.  And I feel like if they didn't think she was attractive/photogenic she wouldn't get so many calendar pics or be in the running for cover...

Ditto⤴and she even looked smoking hot with her hair in rollers.

• Love 1