Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

32 minutes ago, sunwave said:

I think her instagram is private, but Megan posted a picture of those who got Barbies! Looks like it was her, Jenn, Holly, Amy Nicole, Robin, Lacey, and Claire! Not sure if that means no TCCs got any, or maybe they all didn't take a picture?

Which one is Amy Nicole? Amy T or L? Or is Amy Nicole a TCC? I'm so confused, lol. Love that Claire got one. She's so under the radar, but the pics from her solo were gorgeous.

(edited)

Many RC got barbies as well Madeline, Mandy, Cersten, Heather H., and Yuko. Was very excited Jennifer K. got one, and Hollys was a surprise with a bob and red hair. It was cute to hear about their reactions!

image.jpeg

Edited by TXStar35
  • Love 5
(edited)

Glad you came through with the "inside info" TXStar35! Maybe you're Kelli or Judy after all (but based on your use of snapchat, I'm guessing you're younger)

I just checked the picture and it's Amy L who got one!

Edited by sunwave
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sunwave said:

Glad you came through with the "inside info" TXStar35! Maybe you're Kelli or Judy after all (but based on your use of snapchat, I'm guessing you're younger)

Ha! The photo was sent to me, I wouldn't know how to snap chat if I wanted to. Ha! 

Just now, Oklahomama said:

Sorry, newbie question! 

Whats the significance of the Barbie dolls?

The Barbies are given to girls who's solos are deemed to be some of the best of the girls who made it to TC. Just a way of signifying their hard work and skill. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

Many RC got barbies as well Madeline, Mandy, Cersten, Heather H., and Yuko. Was very excited Jennifer K. got one, and Hollys was a surprise with a bob and red hair. It was cute to hear about their reactions!

image.jpeg

Love it!! So cool Yuko got one! Do you know why Erica and Melissa didn't get them? We're their solos not as good as usual? 

I had no idea that they modeled the barbies to look like the girls. Holly had a close up of the barbie on her snapchat and it's her twin, so cute!

49 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Hmmmm - this Barbie information is confusing my predictions some ;).  Maybe Erica won't be point.

Right?? I'm really starting to wonder if they are mad at her LOL She hasn't done any show group stuff lately...will be interesting to see what happens. Though hey, Jacie started it off last year and didn't get a Barbie.  

1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

I had no idea that they modeled the barbies to look like the girls. Holly had a close up of the barbie on her snapchat and it's her twin, so cute!

There is a blog post somewhere that Kelli wrote about the first time they had a red head win one (Emma) and she took it to their stylist to get the hair dyed to match Emma!! it was so neat! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

There is a blog post somewhere that Kelli wrote about the first time they had a red head win one (Emma) and she took it to their stylist to get the hair dyed to match Emma!! it was so neat! 

Wow, I'm slow with the times. I need to find that article, it's adorable. The hair on the barbie for Holly could have been much prettier like her color now lol

Did anyone else notice Jinelle was missing from the group photo? I wonder if maybe she pulled a Lacey and went to the restroom during the photo lol

21 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Did anyone else notice Jinelle was missing from the group photo? I wonder if maybe she pulled a Lacey and went to the restroom during the photo lol

Maybe she was the one who took the picture?

Just now, SopranoKris said:

Maybe she was the one who took the picture?

Yeah, I was thinking that as well but it seemed odd that she wouldn't want to be in a vet group pic.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, NFLSweethearts said:

Who is the blonde next to Kelli in the top picture? She's got Emily and I think it's Cersten next to her, but I'm not sure who the other girl is.

Is that Mandy? There are a number of tall blondes this year that I mix up...it's not Heather O'Conner or whatever or Maggie Grouse. I think it's the girl who did the solo with the feather fan? 

ETA: I realized when I went to IG pic that she tagged her lol...it is the feather girl, Lindsey Florence. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 2

My new favorite TCC, Lindsey. Ah Kelsey looks so pretty. For some reason, I'm not a huge fan of Kelli's look.

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Is that Mandy? There are a number of tall blondes this year that I mix up...it's not Heather O'Conner or whatever or Maggie Grouse. I think it's the girl who did the solo with the feather fan? 

ETA: I realized when I went to IG pic that she tagged her lol...it is the feather girl, Lindsey Florence. 

Thanks, I didn't even consider checking if she tagged her haaa. But yeah you are right so many pretty tall blondes this year, that's why I was unable to distinguish which girl it was in the picture. 

• Love 1
(edited)

WOW, Claire really is beautiful!! Love Jennifer's this year too and that is the most photogenic I've seen Holly P! 

ETA: Chantel's is borderline trashy.  Why would they put the girl with the biggest fake boobs in a suit like that??  I mean, I know why lol but classy young women yeah whatever :-P Surprised I don't like Bess' or Amy T's more. 

And this can't be all of them? I can't believe Jessica Marie didn't have a pic worthy of a vote! she is incredibly photogenic!! 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 5

I actually really like Holly's (but that was probably obvious considering my girl crush on her), Jenn's, and I think I'm going to go with Lacey as well.

1 minute ago, GingerJ said:

That is the most awkward group of faces ever! They all look embarrassed, uncomfortable or like they've been screamed at. Maybe they're cold, but I think their faces look terrible- facial expressions I mean. Some of them look constipated!

Some of them are pretty bad...lol  that's part of why I went with Holly and Clarie...neither look like they are searching for a rest room or trying to run away lol  

• Love 2
(edited)

That is the most awkward group of faces ever!

I agree. You can tell they have a new photographer. There is a significant difference in quality from previous years. Bad poses, and many are poorly lit with dark shadows on their faces. Did the guy forget to pack a reflector in his luggage? If these are the best of the bunch, I'd hate to see the rest.

Holly's is my favorite, even though she's doing that "pulling down my swimsuit" thing, and whoever #7 is, is pretty good. If that's Jenn, that's better than she's ever looked.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4
Just now, sleepyjean said:

I agree. You can tell they have a new photographer. There is a significant difference in quality from previous years. Bad poses, and many are poorly lit with dark shadows on their faces. Did the guy forget to pack a reflector in his luggage? If theses are the best of the bunch, I'd hate to see the rest.

Holly's is my favorite, and whoever #7 is. If that's Jenn, that's better than she's ever looked.

Yes, that's Jenn. I'm secretly hoping she gets it because that's an awesome picture of her.

Spoiler

These are definitely not the best cover photos. They are really missing Wade Livingston, may he rest in peace. He was such an incredible photographer and seemed to be loved by everyone. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I am now dreading the outcome of the cameo shoot. That's a bummer, because I think Tangerine will make the girls look a lot better than their old salon. But bad photography can ruin all of that.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I don't understand how people think those who are more in the inner workings of the show can just give their name and occupation, etc. (i.e. how they know inside details) LOL Are we really expecting that Kelli's assistants or Cassie or a TC is going to join our group and post a pic of their driver's license or something as proof that they are who they say they are? :)  I kind of like not knowing who the insiders are...it is fun to see if what they say turns out true.  If it doesn't, who cares?  (Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you're wondering.)

SAY THAT!

3 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Hmmmm - this Barbie information is confusing my predictions some ;).  Maybe Erica won't be point.

Doubt it. I don't think Mia got one the year she was point. Nor did Holly. I don't think it's foretelling at all.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Matter of opinion I guess. To me every time I saw her dance she looked awkward and stuck out to me compared to other girls. I wasn't surprised when she was cut. Not saying I didn't like Jasmine because I did. She seemed like a sweet, genuine person. Just didn't stick out to me as a great dancer.

Yeah I agree with you.  I was never impressed by her dancing and Kitty was right, unfortunately her knocked in knees didn't help her look right (placement always looked awkward compared to other girls - no fault of her own).  She lacked power...she definitely seems sweet though but not a great dancer. I was very very surprised she made another team especially NBA but kudos to her

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

SAY THAT!

Doubt it. I don't think Mia got one the year she was point. Nor did Holly. I don't think it's foretelling at all.

True...did Holly A ever get a Barbie? I'm trying to recall now and I can't think of a year...

So do they not have J Shelby anymore either? He and Wade used to be the two they took to Mexico and I always thought Shelby was great as well. I thought for sure he was down there again but I could be wrong. 

They need to hire the person who took the headshots after semi's lol  The girls all looked a million times better in those than cameos! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

So do they not have J Shelby anymore either? He and Wade used to be the two they took to Mexico and I always thought Shelby was great as well. I thought for sure he was down there again but I could be wrong. 

They need to hire the person who took the headshots after semi's lol  The girls all looked a million times better in those than cameos! 

They definitely still use Jeremy, he was instagramming photos of the girls while on the shoot. 

9 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Who is on cover #3?  I confuse Melissa and Amy.  Sacrilege, I know ...

they change the numbers every time I go to it, but Melissa's blue suit has stripes and Amy T's does not.  And they really do like kind of alike LOL 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Love it!! So cool Yuko got one! Do you know why Erica and Melissa didn't get them? We're their solos not as good as usual? 

Holly looks great in this picture!  Her blue eyes really shine and is a nice contrast to her hair.

Surprised Erica and Melissa didn't get one ... they're both such great dancers. Megan didn't retire right - because I'm also surprised she didn't get one.  I always thought she and Melissa were the strongest technical dancers. 

I still get confused with some of the veterans (the two Amys, Bess, blah blah blah - can't put face to a dancing talent to the name) ... I hope I start being more invested in the rookies because I can't even remember who they are!  Only ones I can recall are Emily Snake Eyes, Madeline, Yuko and that's pretty much it.  Sad but true.

• Love 1