Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm a Hunter fan, she is a fantastic dancer. I follow her on Instagram. She is one of the best DMD they have had on the squad these past two years. DMD have a totally different style of dance so I'm sue the DCC style will take some getting use to. She is also close friends with Michelle Keys and actually helps Michelle with her weekly dance classes that are held at Kitty's. I hope she makes it, lets face it girls have made it who were way worse dancers. 

So, I guess Jennifer decided not to retire....

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Luvdallas said:

The little blonde on the right is not attractive at all.   

I think she's adorable!  This is another example of how everyone has their own tastes.  ;-)

• Love 3

Jenny sure is tall.  If she has good kicks and can dance halfway decent, I say her odds of making the team are high.

The height difference between her an Hunter is crazy - how short exactly is that Hunter?

• Love 3

I think all three are gorgeous! Hunter and Milan have more of a girl next door look, while Jenny has more exaggerated, pageant features. I'd honestly love to see all three of them make it.

• Love 3

I think Hunter is in need of a makeover. Her her is too blonde. She needs new makeup. Her face looks pale compared to the rest of her body. I remember how a few changes in Jinelle makeup took her from Cute to DCC hot. I am always so surprised when they take pretty girls and make them even prettier. The makeover episode is my favorite every season.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Jenny is gorgeous but can't dance. Hunter is 5'2 on a good day

Yeah, I just rewatched Jenny video - her dancing lacks confidence - nowhere near as bad a Shelby, but she either didn't know that fan vote combo well, or even worse, she always dances that way :/ - and her kick wasn't great.   Amazing figure though and beautiful face.  It will be interesting to see if she makes TC. 

Kelsey looks gorgeous in the above pic - I hope her interview went well.   The photo of the 4 girls - the one to our right of Megan looks a lot like Erica.  I'm starting to think that Milan looks like a little girl - that's the 3rd pic I've seen of her looking like she's 14/15 years old.  Wonder if she comes across that way in person or not.

6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Looks like Judy took down her one twitter comment about voting for certain girls.

I was going to say... I was looking for it when I saw the posts here and couldn't find it. LOL

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SopranoKris said:

@LaurenBrook, has Kelsey posted how her interview went?  I'm hoping she knocked it out of the park this time :)

I've been at a funeral all night but yes, she did message to say it went well!! WHEW!!! I am really hoping they give her a chance and don't hold the past against her. She looked stunning! 

52 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

for those that have been out of touch (longgg work week) does someone mind paraphrasing what Judy said?

52 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

for those that have been out of touch (longgg work week) does someone mind paraphrasing what Judy said?

Basically that she had some girls she really liked and others in their videos who don't know what the heck they are doing LOL it was really not mean spirited or rude, but I suppose it's best she doesn't say something like that since she's a judge and what not LOL

2 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Milan doesn't look like a teenager to me at all. I think she's gorgeous, and also think Hunter is pretty. She just needs a hair makeover.

Milan is absolutely beautiful - wow!! I also think Hunter is just so pretty. Whoever said that her face is too pale with her hair - YES! that is what i've been trying to figure out! she just needs a different kind of blonde. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

I believe holly Arielle let her borrow it as it looks like holly commented!

I remember Holly wearing that dress! ahhh wracking my brain to think what event she wore it to...I don't think it was interviews? was it a wedding? i know i remember her wearing it and didn't think it was tacky or anything.  Jennifer always looks pretty though yeah, not sure it'd be my choice.  I swear, Lacey and Erica are stunning like 24/7.  

• Love 1

i think hunter is as cute as a button, but i agree her hair is a bit off. almost too yellow? nothing some color and low lights couldn't fix :) i still think they'll keep her blonde. she has big brown eyes so brown hair would kind of wash her out, i think. nothing to contrast like green/blue or hazel eyes with the uniform if she were to have brown hair and they already have a million red heads. just a level or two down on the blonde scale

Jennifer's dress is awful. I hate the color and the material. I'm not crazy about Lacey's dress or Simone's either. I like Stephanie's dress. 

Glad to hear that Kelsey's interview went well.

• Love 1

I'm in the minority it seems but so far everyone to me looks pretty and professional (okay...JennyKat looks like an 80's Barbie lol) and while they may not all be bright and bold they are all classy and put together. Yes, it's aesthetically duller than years past but they are also not on a fashion show red carpet, they are interviewing for a job. Seems more ambassador appropriate, which is an large part of the job. (I know, I'm a dullard. Sorry!)

Well I don't like Stephanie's dress - too bridal and she looks swamped in lace. Only thing wrong I see with Simones is it seems a little short, but its certainly longer than the uniform shorts so I'm sure the judges won't care.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Kelsey looks gorgeous in the above pic - I hope her interview went well.   The photo of the 4 girls - the one to our right of Megan looks a lot like Erica.  I'm starting to think that Milan looks like a little girl - that's the 3rd pic I've seen of her looking like she's 14/15 years old.  Wonder if she comes across that way in person or not.

She is really young. I was looking through her Instagram and from what I gather, she graduated from high school last year and just finished up freshman year at SMU. So she really can't be older than 19. Maybe she's even 18 with a birthday late in the year.

Simones and Stephanie's dresses are cute for a garden party/lunch, but not an interview. When you compare those two to the pic of the four vets above and Kelsey they're just not even in the same league. By a long way. They should be looking as put together as the veterans now, and judging by that picture, they don't. 

Do we know roughly what time they announce training camp candidates? 

That's why I love Madeline's look...young & fresh.  

Not everyone's ideal DCC has giant faux knockers, chiclet veneers, pounds of extensions ... you know, the natural look (lol)  & makeup put on via trowel.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Not everyone's ideal DCC has giant faux knockers, chiclet veneers, pounds of extensions ... you know, the natural look (lol)  & makeup put on via trowel.

LMAO!

• Love 1

I don't think any of the dresses I've seen posted are appropriate for an interview for a professional-level job (except for local TV newsreader, perhaps). Too tight, too short, wrong fabric, whatever. No, the old-fashioned "power suit" isn't appropriate either, but no professional I know would be impressed by this particular "fashion" show.

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

YESSSSS, you're so right!! I still haven't got over how much better Madeleine looks this year! 

I've been looking all morning and can't find any other interview pics? Can anyone else? 

I'm excited to see who wins the fan vote! I think Kelsey, Madeleine or Hunter is going to get it, they're so popular anyway. We shall see :) 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I've been at a funeral all night but yes, she did message to say it went well!! WHEW!!! I am really hoping they give her a chance and don't hold the past against her. She looked stunning! 

So sorry for your loss, Laurenbrook :(

Thanks for the update on Kelsey!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JC123 said:

The DCC aren't supposed to look 'professional' as such. They're supposed to look pretty. Which I think they do :) 

Exactly.  They're interviewing to be cheerleaders, not lawyers or accountants.  Their clothing tastes may not be the same as mine, but I think they all look fine.

• Love 2