Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, BritFan said:

Am I the only slightly patheitic one who feels disappointed that Caila is acting so trashy. I feel a bit let down! ☹️

No I was disappointed when I heard from my friend too! I work a lot so I don't stay super in the loop but everyone is a buzz about gossip since audition season is here.

25 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

What do you think of Holly P and Amy T's builds in person? Amy can come off really bottom heavy in pictures and some think Holly looks too much like a stocky gymnast in photos.  Do you think they pull it off better in person? 

They're both hot lol. While Amy has a phenomenal body I could see her being called out for not being photogenic anatomically. And by no means is she fat!!! She's just shorter and has a more womanly body with slightly curvy hips so it can look bad. But I can almost guarantee that she'll be super tight for finals.

• Love 2

I mean I do have the snap chat of her on him, but that would reveal who my friend is. Also I believe someone else said she had similar behaviour with Mike Napoli?

• Love 2
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

Do you know if Sheridan is reauditioning? I admired her so much last year for coming back in to kick after barfing. 

And I assume Amy Simone and Taylor Nicole are NOT trying out again?? 

95% sure Sheridan is, I saw her at power class last night. Taylor no, Amy is 50/50.

• Love 2

Thanks! And I am guessing Kelsey Lowrance is for sure? She has all but said flat out that she is.  I am just crossing my fingers she doesn't embarrass herself a third time in interviews. 

• Love 2

I definitely think CMT played up the whole Kelsey thing, they're asked more than just one question so that one dumb answer can't just be the reason for her not making it.

I am baffled as to why Caila would act that way, especially after having a rough rookie season. Plus, this is way too close to auditions to engage in that type of behavior. I really don't think Amy S. or Kelsey should audition again. With Amy, I don't think she has the dance ability or body type (those dreaded short legs) to make it, and at this point Kelsey's already proven to be a huge ambassador risk. It's a shame because Kelsey really is a good dancer.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

No to Karen and Emily, Kyndall yes. She's been working really hard but I still think she's a soft willowy dancer

Emily auditioned for the San Diego Charger Girls but didn't make it but former TCC Rose did.

• Love 1

There's a girl Courtney tagged on her photo about the girls trying out, her name is something like Mariyah and she's pretty good she was a DSIG. 

SO proud of rose. I thought she was portrayed unfairly on the show but that's just me.

Yeah Mariyah auditioned last year! She's okay. When she wants to be she has a "pop" or "naughtiness" kitty would say. she usually is just very cute. Not bad but cute.

• Love 1

So she's one who would need to bring the #fireemoji. There's not that many girls that I'm overly excited about this year, I guess I'll have to wait and see about the girls who get to finals. 

I'm excited about hunter. I hear Mallory Mills is an epic bitch to dance under, so I think Kelli and Judy will give her more constructive critiques rather than just mean girlish antics.

(edited)

Here's a photo Mike Napoli posted with Caila. If you look in the background, you can obviously see they are at Clutch (a 21 and up bar in uptown).

Everyone has fake IDs, but she should really slow down on the partying because it's really taking a toll on her body. 

Plus, imagine if Caila got caught with the fake ID  and got arrested. K&J would not be pleased.

Edited by Bailey3606
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Yup, that's her roommate Halee. I don't think Halee ever auditioned for DCC but she was on ice angels for a year and is good friends with kelsey

Wonder what happened to her living with Lacey?? 

• Love 1

I'm raising my hand and saying the speculation about Caila's actions is purely gossip.  Unless it is proven and/or becomes an issue during auditions or training camp, it's just trash talking her.  Let's talk about it when there is something specific to talk about. 

• Love 2

Maybe Lacey wised up. BEkbuROjmeW

Sorry I don't know how to attach a pic from IG to the forum. But there's a bunch of recent pics of her and Halee that's #roomie all over the place

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Maybe Lacey wised up. BEkbuROjmeW

Sorry I don't know how to attach a pic from IG to the forum. But there's a bunch of recent pics of her and Halee that's #roomie all over the place

Yeah, now that I look at her pictures I can see all the ones with her roomie Halee. I just wasn't paying attention well enough lol 

Nicole Bulcher posted about how good the girl that was in the video with Madeline, Riquel was last night. It came up on my instagram explore page, she's apparently from Americas Best Dance Crew.

I completely disagree that "everyone has fake ID's". No, everyone does not. Some of us choose not to drink alcohol for personal reasons,  religious ones or simply because they are under age & unwilling to break the law .

Caila is playing with fire. I am a former dancer who never touched a drop of liquor until my dance career was over & done (late 20's). I was always aware of my body since it was my job. Caila is looking soft in recent photos. This along with being photographed at a bar, for those 21 & older tells me a great deal. Most importantly, she doesn't care who sees or recognizes her, even though she is under age. How would this possibly sit well with K & J? 

Alcohol effects how individuals perform & appear. Long after any residual traces leave the body, alcohol can leave longterm issues. I think it's sad when a young lady who has truly bettered her talent,  willingly tosses it for something as momentarily gratifying as a drink.  Hopefully Caila will prove me wrong with an amazing DCC audition.  The real proof will be in the pudding after all. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

I can't really say about which rookies will be cut. They're all SUPER strong in different ways. They've all been keeping a semi low profile so anyone is game. I think Claire, raylee, simone, and regrettably Kat are the bottom tier rookies. Kat is adorable though and can kick to the sky so I think that'll be her saving grace. Raylee and Simone are just soft and not exciting. I went to two games this year and Claire messed up on sidelines at a preseason game AND mid season.like girl, get it together. She's got a good body but not an exotic or standout face and a very blah dancer. 

Thx for  your insight. I had Simone, Kat and Jax pegged as possible one-year girls, so I'm not too far off. I never knew much about Claire cause she wasn't really featured on MTT.

How does Caila look, dancing-wise? She looks heavier than in previous seasons, and I didn't know if that was evident IRL. I hope she doesn't party herself out of a DCC spot. :( 

I defended Caila with the 'soft' comments, but if she's irresponsible enough to pose for pics somewhere she legally shouldn't be doing something she legally shouldn't do, I don't have much sympathy if she gets cut. That's just reckless.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BritFan said:

Am I the only slightly patheitic one who feels disappointed that Caila is acting so trashy. I feel a bit let down! ☹️

I can understand Caila wanting to kick up her heels - on the outside she's not much different than most other college-age gals. But I'd hoped she had a better head on her shoulders because of DCC, that she valued her training and the opportunities being a DCC affords a lot of alumni. So I'm rather disappointed too.

• Love 2

There's a 50 year old woman auditioning again this year for her 10th time I believe.

I have been pleasantly surprised by every video I see Jax dancing in...she really is fun to watch! It's just that darn clown smile that comes out sometimes.  But I think she is still really cute. Hoping she doesn't get cut for some weird reason. 

13 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I completely disagree that "everyone has fake ID's". No, everyone does not. Some of us choose not to drink alcohol for personal reasons,  religious ones or simply because they are under age & unwilling to break the law .

Some bars allow celeb types in even if they're underage, though that's playing with fire. If pics get out of an underage person wasted, their liquor license could get pulled. But just sayin' that Caila may have been allowed in because of who she is or who she was with.   

3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I have been pleasantly surprised by every video I see Jax dancing in...she really is fun to watch! It's just that darn clown smile that comes out sometimes.  But I think she is still really cute. Hoping she doesn't get cut for some weird reason. 

Her smile is a bit awkward, but totally agree she's so pretty. She can learn to adjust her smile for glamour pics. :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Is that the one whose an MD?

yes!! Her instagram is all about her audition prep and she had an article written about herself something with the doctor to go for 10th audition for dcc

3 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

She gets in because she's pretty and tall so she looks over 21. 

Hey do you know Shelbi at all? Have you seen her at any prep classes? I always want to root for her but from little clips I've seen I don't know if she's improved enough to make it :-/

4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Hey do you know Shelbi at all? Have you seen her at any prep classes? I always want to root for her but from little clips I've seen I don't know if she's improved enough to make it :-/

Oh shelbi...honestly she should have lightened up and concentrated. She's a little bit obsessive and gets in her head. I honestly think she'll get cut at semis or finals. I would be surprised if she made training camp

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm raising my hand and saying the speculation about Caila's actions is purely gossip.  Unless it is proven and/or becomes an issue during auditions or training camp, it's just trash talking her.  Let's talk about it when there is something specific to talk about. 

Yeah, I'm with you and the other poster who said as much. Not saying it isn't true or that it is, but I'd rather stick to facts right now and just see what happens at finals. I would be sad to see Caila go, but she has been looking soft and thick so we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's my updated list for speculated/confirmed tryouts we know of so we can see how they do! I'll update it as they update their social media. Am I missing anyone that you all know of??

Cristi Fisher - Confirmed

Instagram: @cristi_fisher

Carly Townson - Confirmed 

Instagram: @carlytownson

Jenny Smith - Confirmed 

Instagram: @jenny.smith9

Dominique Lewis - Confirmed 

Instagram: @dancing_doll18

Shelbi Crawford - Confirmed 

Instagram: @shelbicrawford

Madeline Massingill - Confirmed 

Instagram: @madeline_massingill

Gaebri Anderson - Speculation

Instagram: @gaebrianderson

Kelsey Lowr - Speculation 

Instagram: @kelsey_lowr

Megan ______ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @ohmymegann_

Fallon Decker - Confirmed

Instagram: @fallonmariedecker 

Kyndall Fuller - Confirmed

Instagram: @kynfuller

Marah _____ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @itsmarahsworld

Tessa Brennan - Speculation

Instagram: @tesssagracee (private)

Heather Hamilton - Confirmed 

Instagram: @hhamilton2

Jennifer DuBose - Confirmed 

Instagram: @jennydubose

Yuko ______ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @yk_kwt (private)

Milan Brahney - Confirmed

Instagram: @milanbrahney

Whitney Robertson - Confirmed

Instagram: private

Amanda ______ - Confirmed

Twitter: @amandah53Amanda

Katie Jeanes - Confirmed

Instagram: @katiepjeanes

Justine Cielenski - Confirmed

Instagram: @justine_cielenski 

Cassidy Hale - Speculated 

Instagram: @cassidykayhale

Maddie Dillon - Speculated

Instagram: @maddie_rae15

Bethany Ogger  - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @bethanyogger

Kelly Hoover - Tried out last year

Instagram: @kellyhoover

Kylee _________ - Tried out last year

Instagram: @get__it__tight

Madi Allemier - Tried out last year

Instagram: @madiallemier

Alex Bass - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @alexabass_

Kaisha Slaughter - Tried out last year

Instagram: @kaishalicious

Whitney Robertson - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @itswhitnaay

Madeline Edwards - Confirmed

Instagram: @maddierose24

Mariyah ______ - Tried out last year

Instagram: @mariyahleigh

Lindsey Waldrop - Speculated

Instagram: @lindseycwaldrop

Danielle Gerritzen 

Instagram: @daniellegerritzen 

So these videos.......Madeline looks amazing. I didn't like her last year - didn't think she had the look and that she was very immature, but she looks great in that video. I hope she's grown up and proves me wrong. The girl in front of her - if she's auditioning, she needs to do something to not look so harsh. Great for hip hop, terrible for America's Sweethearts.

This Lindsey girl - doesn't look thick or unfit to me. I really like her, too. She can dance.

Kat - I really like her previous solo. Take a away the ball, and you've got a decent lyrical routine. Nothing super fancy, but you can really tell she has excellent technique.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

Here's my updated list for speculated/confirmed tryouts we know of so we can see how they do! I'll update it as they update their social media. Am I missing anyone that you all know of??

Cristi Fisher - Confirmed

Instagram: @cristi_fisher

Carly Townson - Confirmed 

Instagram: @carlytownson

Jenny Smith - Confirmed 

Instagram: @jenny.smith9

Dominique Lewis - Confirmed 

Instagram: @dancing_doll18

Shelbi Crawford - Confirmed 

Instagram: @shelbicrawford

Madeline Massingill - Confirmed 

Instagram: @madeline_massingill

Gaebri Anderson - Speculation

Instagram: @gaebrianderson

Kelsey Lowr - Speculation 

Instagram: @kelsey_lowr

Megan ______ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @ohmymegann_

Fallon Decker - Confirmed

Instagram: @fallonmariedecker 

Kyndall Fuller - Confirmed

Instagram: @kynfuller

Marah _____ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @itsmarahsworld

Tessa Brennan - Speculation

Instagram: @tesssagracee (private)

Heather Hamilton - Confirmed 

Instagram: @hhamilton2

Jennifer DuBose - Confirmed 

Instagram: @jennydubose

Yuko ______ - Confirmed 

Instagram: @yk_kwt (private)

Milan Brahney - Confirmed

Instagram: @milanbrahney

Whitney Robertson - Confirmed

Instagram: private

Amanda ______ - Confirmed

Twitter: @amandah53Amanda

Katie Jeanes - Confirmed

Instagram: @katiepjeanes

Justine Cielenski - Confirmed

Instagram: @justine_cielenski 

Cassidy Hale - Speculated 

Instagram: @cassidykayhale

Maddie Dillon - Speculated

Instagram: @maddie_rae15

Bethany Ogger  - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @bethanyogger

Kelly Hoover - Tried out last year

Instagram: @kellyhoover

Kylee _________ - Tried out last year

Instagram: @get__it__tight

Madi Allemier - Tried out last year

Instagram: @madiallemier

Alex Bass - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @alexabass_

Kaisha Slaughter - Tried out last year

Instagram: @kaishalicious

Whitney Robertson - Tried out last year 

Instagram: @itswhitnaay

Madeline Edwards - Confirmed

Instagram: @maddierose24

Mariyah ______ - Tried out last year

Instagram: @mariyahleigh

Lindsey Waldrop - Speculated

Instagram: @lindseycwaldrop

Danielle Gerritzen 

Instagram: @daniellegerritzen 

Cassidy Hale is a DCRB TCC unless she got cut.

(edited)

In that video with Madeleine and Riquel, I was astonished, both at how GOOD Madeleine looked and at how . . . unfortunate Riquel looks.  For Riquel, I think it was the combination of her hair COLOR and her hairstyle.  It accentuates her features in a not-so-good way to me.  Also, I would think she would have to find a way to "work" her features so they don't look so masculine.   I was watching the video with a friend and said "Who's the dude?" (they put it a little less PC, but you get my drift).  He was astonished to learn that Riquel is a girl. Ouch!  After that, I couldn't unsee it.  Maybe it's just me.

Edited by EricaShadows
11 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

In that video with Madeleine and Riquel, I was astonished, both at how GOOD Madeleine looked and at how . . . unfortunate Riquel looks.  For Riquel, I think it was the combination of her hair COLOR and her hairstyle.  It accentuates her features in a not-so-good way to me.  Also, I would think she would have to find a way to "work" her features so they don't look so masculine.   I was watching the video with a friend and said "Who's the dude?" (they put it a little less PC, but you get my drift).  He was astonished to learn that Riquel is a girl. Ouch!  After that, I couldn't unsee it.  Maybe it's just me.

I am 99% sure Riquel is NOT auditioning for DCC!! She already has her claim to fame winning that top dance crew show and looking at her captions it seems like she is getting back into dancing just recently after taking a break for a while.  I am pretty sure she is friends with Nicole Bulcher and goes to Michelle's class for fun.  If you look at her IG she is not always so harsh.  I think she can be beautiful in an edgy way.  

But yeah, loving Madeline!  Really rooting for her to kill it this year! She is the absolute sweetest on social media too, even more interactive than Holly P.  

• Love 1

Love riquel, she's an AMAZING dancer, but she could give a rats ass about DCC. Obviously she respects nichole, Michelle and all of the ladies who have gone through the audition process, made it, have had tenure, etc. but it's not her thing. She has a good look for LA where you can be a little funkier and edgier. I don't think she has any intention of being a sweetheart and if she did she'd be smart enough to consult with Michelle or Nichole. She was just at power class for fun :)

Btw I wasn't sure if she was auditioning but since she's now confirmed, I think heather Hamilton is a good person to watch! She was on OU Pom and they're pretty good. I'm guessing finals or training camp.

• Love 1

I didn't think she was going for the DCC and, as for her look, I had to go see her Instagram.  There are times where she is absolutely stunning and other times when she is . . . not.  Her dance skills are amazing (I know I couldn't do almost any of the same things), but I got the feeling that, while she'd be great as a DCC, the hip-hop scene is where she wants to focus her time and energy.