Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika thanked Anthony Weiner& Bill Clinton for helping electing Donald Trump.

Oh, no she didn't?!

Um, Meek-a, if you want to thank somebody for helping to elect Mr. Drumpf, I would strongly suggest that you look in the mirror and then look into the squinty eyes of your future huzzzbend.  I would contend that the two of you did just as much--if not more--that anyone to help get that squatter into the Alt-White House.

This woman's lack of self-awareness...it simply boggles the mind!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, jjj said:

What was that medal ceremony at the end?  And then Mika said, "You could wear that and nothing else."  Now I need brain bleach.

Oh.  Just no.  Blech.  What a visual that is!  Good thing it just turned noontime here in MA and I can in good conscience pour me some Pinot Grigio to dull that image.  

8 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Oh.  Just no.  Blech.  What a visual that is!  Good thing it just turned noontime here in MA and I can in good conscience pour me some Pinot Grigio to dull that image.  

Was she talking to Joe? Who was giving out medals? I didn't see it. I'll find a clip and head over to yours with a chianti. ;)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Was she talking to Joe? Who was giving out medals? I didn't see it. I'll find a clip and head over to yours with a chianti. ;)

It was the very end of the show, a medal ceremony that Mika/Joe attended -- you could see them standing in the crowd.  She said something about an ambassador, but I have no idea who.  The medal was beautiful, with an emblem or design that clearly was some order or honorific.

4 minutes ago, jjj said:

It was the very end of the show, a medal ceremony that Mika/Joe attended -- you could see them standing in the crowd.  She said something about an ambassador, but I have no idea who.  The medal was beautiful, with an emblem or design that clearly was some order or honorific.

Oh lord, I bet it was her brother's ceremony. .......... 

43 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Oh lord, I bet it was her brother's ceremony. .......... 

Thank you!  That was enough of a clue to track it down.  It is a beautiful medal, for the Order of the Polar Star (Sweden's highest civilian honor), presented by the Swedish ambassador to the U.S. -- this is the medal as worn by Mark Brzezinski.  Plus, found an article about the current administration wiping out his former blog from the State Department records

medal polar star.png

This separate article from 2017:  https://www.metro.us/news/politics/trump-morning-joe-feud-mark-brzezinski 

Edited by jjj
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Landsnark said:

That Instagram of Mika's face SO DAMN CLOSE to her camera is bonkers.
Her makeup is memorable in a bad way.

Isn't it something else. Lol.

I've heard Rosenstein is getting fired this afternoon. Maybe we'll get an Afternoon Joe Facebook Live. 

ETA: I feel like such a bitch when I look at the comments and see omgz you guyz are so cute and I'm just here thinking omg why would you post that? ?‍♀️

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Oh, no she didn't?!

Um, Meek-a, if you want to thank somebody for helping to elect Mr. Drumpf, I would strongly suggest that you look in the mirror and then look into the squinty eyes of your future huzzzbend.  I would contend that the two of you did just as much--if not more--that anyone to help get that squatter into the Alt-White House.

This woman's lack of self-awareness...it simply boggles the mind!

Mika was being sarcastic.

Comey reopened  the investigation due to Hillary’s emails found on Weiners laptop.

Mika blamed Bill Clinton’s extra marital affairs & Clinton foundation scandals damaging Hillary’s campaign.

The theory is that Trump brought Bills victims to the second debate to neutralize any attack by Hillary on Trumps behavior towards women.

I recall Mika & Joe squealing with delight in December 2015 when Trump would attack Bills affair with Monica Lewinsky,

They said at the time that Hillary would not be able to fight Trump on infidelity.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

Know your value, XO.

? Give me a moment. Let me hitch up my skirt... 

50 minutes ago, Maire said:

That make up is so crazy! She goes around like that all day?

I think it is her show make up still on. I saw her (well, them, I guess) in Boston this winter and she wasn't wearing anywhere near that amount. I actually thought she was really beautiful in person, definitely prettier than on tv. She's kinda tiny. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is talking about Rachel Maddow beating Hannity in the ratings. That's not true but whatever. It's a good talking point.

I thought Rach has been #1 off and on since January?

• Love 3
On 4/12/2018 at 8:01 AM, teddysmom said:

Holy shit.  Did she say how he knew her? Was it thru Twitter? 

Is it me or does Joe look different. I swear he had work done around his eyes or something.  He looks off. And he looks pissed off every morning.   I did notice Mika cut him off this morning at one point, I think it was during the 6:00 block rerunning at 8:00. 

That's what I didn't catch, but I heard Joe yell at him for offending the 6 year olds over their corn flakes. Like any kid is paying attention to Morning Joe. 

Puss? That's it? I figured it was something way worse.  Didn't Joe say fuck once on air?  I thought he got in trouble for something like that. 

I think they first connected on Facebook and then on Instagram. Overall they communicated 25 times over a six month period. The thing about the playlist was interesting to me. He’s posted a MJ Spotify a year ago but never did one himself. The date of their DM was in mid October and then the playlist appeared a few days later. When she commented that she loved the playlist he responded to her immediately on Facebook. I think he basically either liked/loved/commented on almost ALL her posts on Facebook and several on Instagram, including comments that didn’t warrant a like (she asked someone in the comments section of a post he wrote about how she could watch J&M’s talk at Harvard or something and he even liked THAT comment.) One time she posted a picture not in response to anything he said and he liked that too. Oh, and she said that he asked at one of his dopey concerts if anyone from Texas was in the audience (he was playing in NYC) because she told him she wanted to go to his concert or some shit. I’m not saying it’s proof or anything but it IS weird. Evidently they stopped talking in February. I wonder if Meeks found out about it lol.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, suomi said:

I thought Rach has been #1 off and on since January?

I double checked & she is doing better in the key demo (18-49). Hannity usually does better in the 55+ market. This week, Rachel was beating Hannity

in total viewers.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Caseygrrl said:

I think they first connected on Facebook and then on Instagram. Overall they communicated 25 times over a six month period. The thing about the playlist was interesting to me. He’s posted a MJ Spotify a year ago but never did one himself. The date of their DM was in mid October and then the playlist appeared a few days later. When she commented that she loved the playlist he responded to her immediately on Facebook. I think he basically either liked/loved/commented on almost ALL her posts on Facebook and several on Instagram, including comments that didn’t warrant a like (she asked someone in the comments section of a post he wrote about how she could watch J&M’s talk at Harvard or something and he even liked THAT comment.) One time she posted a picture not in response to anything he said and he liked that too. Oh, and she said that he asked at one of his dopey concerts if anyone from Texas was in the audience (he was playing in NYC) because she told him she wanted to go to his concert or some shit. I’m not saying it’s proof or anything but it IS weird. Evidently they stopped talking in February. I wonder if Meeks found out about it lol.

This is pretty stunning information. Perhaps, TMZ or Blind Gossip should be informed?

1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

Scarborough has groupies? 

Does Joe run the band's social media? I assumed it was someone else. 

I find it very strange that Joe took his music off itunes. I can't play his songs anymore. Mika & Joe are so weird. It's not a normal cable co host duo.

I watch now for these clues into what's happening between this duo.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, oakville said:

I double checked & she is doing better in the key demo (18-49). Hannity usually does better in the 55+ market. This week, Rachel was beating Hannity

in total viewers.

The only thing better than someone from MSNBC beating Hannity is a woman as bad ass as Maddow beaitng Hannity. 

29 minutes ago, oakville said:

This is pretty stunning information. Perhaps, TMZ or Blind Gossip should be informed?

I find it very strange that Joe took his music off itunes. I can't play his songs anymore. Mika & Joe are so weird. It's not a normal cable co host duo.

I watch now for these clues into what's happening between this duo.

MTA is trash, especially on weekends, so I'm going to have plenty of time to do my own social media investigation whilst platform waiting...and waiting...and waiting. ?️‍♀️

• Love 4
1 minute ago, XOQueens said:

The only thing better than someone from MSNBC beating Hannity is a woman as bad ass as Maddow beaitng Hannity. 

MTA is trash, especially on weekends, so I'm going to have plenty of time to do my own social media investigation whilst platform waiting...and waiting...and waiting. ?️‍♀️

Is Hannity considered to be a parody of a news show. ? I can't take him seriously.  I was watching CNN early this morning. They were covering the missile strikes in Syria. It was informative & without too much opinion.  I find that the BBC America or France 2 does a good job of covering international issues without opinion.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, XOQueens said:
3 hours ago, oakville said:

Especially on the day that Trump tweeted out to watch Hannity's show.  Sweet.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, oakville said:

Investigation complete. What a strange journey through Scarborough social media. Given the context clues and the lack of fans, it wasn’t really that hard. I have no insight to add, other than the public interaction looked normal for the weirdness that is the band’s social media presence. ?‍♀️

The investigation did cause significant mental anguish to myself, however. I wasn’t ready to hear lyrics sung by Joe Scarborough about a girl who “gave me what I needed in a pick up truck” as I was scrolling through their 'gram. Is anyone ever really ready to hear that? But now I so want to know what’s going on with the band. Their SM presence has really dwindled lately. His bandmates got some other gigs too. Guys. What if Mika is Yoko Ono. What if the band breaks up and then #joeandmika start producing music together next. Please, universe, let this duet happen.

Can I come back to this. The band account is so weird. He/whoever runs the account randomly replies to randoms. Like, some guy with a dog said he might road trip to see them play and Joe/whoever runs the account was like yaaasss please, fan, please come, please, yasssss (not a direct quote, tone of desperation true to how it played out in my head). Homeboy even liked comments that say Mika is too good for him. I don’t believe for one hot second Joe is actually humble enough to think that.

What I learned today. There are people who enjoy his music. There are women who think he’s hot. I had to bring my investigation to a close when someone left a comment telling him to drop the suit and bring on the leather.

I leave you with this must read. https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/evpbyk/joe-scarborough-convinced-me-his-band-is-maybe-kind-of-sick

My train still has not arrived. The L line is utter madness. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, cased said:

My scoop for the day is that it looks like Joe’s house is close to being sold

https://www.redfin.com/CT/New-Canaan/370-Wahackme-Rd-06840/home/107234126

Maybe one reason he was in the bunker for most of this past week is that he was doing house stuff.  It will be interesting to see if there will be a new bunker, once this house is officially sold.

I like Joe’s house. I own a Georgian style home.It’s much smaller than Joe’s. I wonder if he will move to Mikas home?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, oakville said:

I like Joe’s house. I own a Georgian style home.It’s much smaller than Joe’s. I wonder if he will move to Mikas home?

That is one gorgeous home.  Apparently the Bunker did not get on to the floor plan!   But wow. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jjj said:

That is one gorgeous home.  Apparently the Bunker did not get on to the floor plan!   But wow. 

If you look at photo 36 on the redfin link, there is a room labeled "Studio 12'x23'. I am thinking that this is the bunker. It appears to be in the basement. I agree, it is a very nice house.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, oakville said:

It does appear that he will move to Mika's house. Her house is much smaller than Joe's, but it is more convenient for work. Joe did say that he would be buying a smaller house in Connecticut to spend time with his kids, although it appears that his daughter is going away to school next year, 

• Love 1

Wow Suomi it's like watching Tucker Carlson without the bad tie.  No wonder no one wants to be on this show.  I can't believe he called out Shuster for oversleeping and missing the show three times in a row.  Make no mistake bad on Shuster and I am beginning to understand why MSNBC jettisoned him but out of bounds for Joe to say that on the air (like what he did to Sam Stein when Sam joked that it was the audio guys fault for something not being right and Joe wouldn't let it go for days).  It's also rich since I have read more than a few articles that when Joe does show up in the studio he often is way late which explains why he doesn't always open the show.  I am all for having a few lighter moments on air but torturing your guests is just not a good idea.

But I do like the house he is selling (complete with "studio space", hee!.)  The landscaping is perfection.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, suomi said:

(MJ post count is now 14,983 - what a lippy bunch we are. c'mon, 15,000 !!! )

I'll help you. Today Mika tweeted about politics. She also used full sentences. The occasion deserves to be marked for posterity.

And dang. Why is Joe's house so big?! It seems an unnecessary about of space.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Wow Suomi it's like watching Tucker Carlson without the bad tie.  No wonder no one wants to be on this show.  I can't believe he called out Shuster for oversleeping and missing the show three times in a row.  Make no mistake bad on Shuster and I am beginning to understand why MSNBC jettisoned him but out of bounds for Joe to say that on the air (like what he did to Sam Stein when Sam joked that it was the audio guys fault for something not being right and Joe wouldn't let it go for days).  It's also rich since I have read more than a few articles that when Joe does show up in the studio he often is way late which explains why he doesn't always open the show.  I am all for having a few lighter moments on air but torturing your guests is just not a good idea.

Blast from the past!

Joe ripping into MSNBC people all being Independents is golden considering how things play out.

Mika's longer golden hair was so nice on her. I liked when she threw her papers in the air. She used to be more fiery. 

And then there's Barnicle, still sleeping through the show even back then.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

But I do like the house he is selling (complete with "studio space", hee!.)  The landscaping is perfection.

During the 2008 campaign, Shuster was suspended for saying that Hillary Clinton was pimping out her daughter, Chelsea. Hillary complained to MSNBC & Shuster was suspended. He was later fired for something else. I think he was in talks to going to CNN.

Well paying Cable TV jobs are hard to  get.

I think Mika & Joe are playing a dangerous game. Ratings are generally good now due to the " Trump phenomenon". I am pretty sure that ratings will fall for all cable tv news shows once Trump leaves office. Mika & Joe are getting extra ratings due to the general strength of the MSNBC.

Personally, I think Joe doesn't really hate Trump as much as lets on. It's impossible for me to believe that Mika, Joe & Donnie Deutsh were close friends with Trump for 10 years & didn't notice how obnoxious his behavior was.

Joe knows that he gets extra ratings by ranting like Keith Olbermann used to do against George W Bush.

There are a few times since Trump took office where Joe has let it slip that Trump is "pivoting", "becoming Presidential etc. He did it last year after Trump bombed Syria. He might do it again tomorrow if he shows up for work.

The big problem I have with Mika & Joe is that they get too close to the people they interview on the show. This latest feud with Michael Avenatti is ridiculous.

The show cannot attract many good guests anymore, because Joe or Mika will launch attacks against the guests after they leave the air.

I also find it fascinating that Mika & Joe dump their "friends" like Halperin, Ford Jr & Charlie Rose.

Mika & Joe should realize that once they lose their show, they won't make as much money in other projects.

No one will care about Mika's know your value tour if she isn't on tv every day.

48 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Blast from the past!

Joe ripping into MSNBC people all being Independents is golden considering how things play out.

Mika's longer golden hair was so nice on her. I liked when she threw her papers in the air. She used to be more fiery. 

And then there's Barnicle, still sleeping through the show even back then.

Very good point !. I think Joe decided to quit the GOP , so he could avoid being attacked by his media pals. Joe still pretends to be a True Conservative.

I predict he might return to the GOP once Trump is gone from office.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, oakville said:

Personally, I think Joe doesn't really hate Trump as much as lets on. It's impossible for me to believe that Mika, Joe & Donnie Deutsh were close friends with Trump for 10 years & didn't notice how obnoxious his behavior was.

I sorta agree. I do think he hates Trump for attacking him and Mika personally (moreso for attacking Mika, similar to his newfound hatred of the NRA after they went after Mika), but I don't think he hates his politics (such as they are) as much as he lets on. 

• Love 2

Joe's posting songs on Twitter. He and I have the same taste in 90s break up, addiction and depression songs lol. I'm having such mixed feelings about this. I share a love of Elliott Smith with Joe f'in Scarborough. What a revelation. 

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe knows that he gets extra ratings by ranting like Keith Olbermann used to do against George W Bush.

Agreed Oakville and that's my problem with this group they are such a bunch of phonies.  Olbermann never hung out with guys for decades and then turned on them for ratings.  And he meant every syllable that came out of his mouth plus everything was well researched  I am tired of hearing how they loathe Trump as we have heard it all ad nauseum.  Same thing with Donnie.  He's so aggrieved by all of this yet he makes sure he gets photographed coming out of Barney's with Cohen?  Gross.  And Avenatti is rapidly pulling into their lane.  I almost puked when I saw him taking a selfies with Hannity (although he is cheating on Mika with Ari Melber quite a bit so there's that).

Mika looked so much more real with her hair that shade and length.  Now she looks like she's trying to hard or something which is ironic since it seems like aside from their guests' contributions very little effort is being put into their show anymore.   No need to hang around for meetings and research when you say the same thing every day.

Oh well, I won't be watching much if at all next week as it's Xfinity Watchathon Week and I have a list a mile long to binge watch, yay!

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

Always nice to make the always classy Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5618017/Mika-Brzezinski-accuses-Trump-involved-multitude-fraudulent-schemes.html

And I thought the comments on Twitter were brutal.

I wonder if they have some sort of deal with some of these gossip types to help them stay relevant to a wider audience. Donny's headline was something about "Morning Joe regular" and that's a random thing to run in your Donny Deutsch headline. I remember reading something about their engagement on Page Six that made me think they had to be the "close friends of the couple" source.

ETA: this article. Who else would know Joe bought the ring a month before the trip, or being nervous TSA would pull the ring out in front of her?

https://pagesix.com/2017/05/04/inside-joes-carefully-planned-proposal-to-mika/

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

I wonder if they have some sort of deal with some of these gossip types to help them stay relevant to a wider audience. Donny's headline was something about "Morning Joe regular" and that's a random thing to run in your Donny Deutsch headline. I remember reading something about their engagement on Page Six that made me think they had to be the "close friends of the couple" source.

ETA: this article. Who else would know Joe bought the ring a month before the trip, or being nervous TSA would pull the ring out in front of her?

I completely agree.  Either they got themselves a publicist (Donnie?) or they themselves made a few phone calls.  I mean I know the press is dogging Cohen right now but Donnie (being the media master that he is) knew it would be splashed all over the place.  As for his "Morning Joe Regular" title.  Who knows, what else ya gonna call him?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

Definitely some of the Page Six stories written by Emily Smith were planted either by Mika and Joe, or by someone working with them. The most obvious example is this:

https://pagesix.com/2017/05/04/joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-are-engaged/

which was the "unofficial" announcement of their engagement. This story came out an hour before they went on the air, and it was the first day that Mika wore her ring.  After the"rumored news", the official Vanity Fair interview came out right when they went off the air that day. Obviously all very well planned and coordinated.

It was Emily Smith who wrote the first mainstream "gossip" article about Joe and Mika being a couple in June 2016. Even though it took them almost a year to confirm it, after this story came out, Mika and Joe never denied being a couple. It is pretty clear that this article was also a plant, and it was Joe and Mika taking the next step towards going public, by getting some high profile rumors out there.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, suomi said:

(MJ post count is now 14,983 - what a lippy bunch we are. c'mon, 15,000 !!! )

Thanks for the video from 2008!  I never saw this show until a year or two ago, so the dynamic then (and Mika's longer and darker hair) were fun to see.  Was that the f-bomb segment?  I might have missed it.

Is this 15,000 mark going to be like Ebay, with everyone waiting to jump in when it hits 14999?  We shall see shortly...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Agreed Oakville and that's my problem with this group they are such a bunch of phonies.  Olbermann never hung out with guys for decades and then turned on them for ratings.  And he meant every syllable that came out of his mouth plus everything was well researched  I am tired of hearing how they loathe Trump as we have heard it all ad nauseum.  Same thing with Donnie.  He's so aggrieved by all of this yet he makes sure he gets photographed coming out of Barney's with Cohen?  Gross.  And Avenatti is rapidly pulling into their lane.  I almost puked when I saw him taking a selfies with Hannity (although he is cheating on Mika with Ari Melber quite a bit so there's that).

Mika looked so much more real with her hair that shade and length.  Now she looks like she's trying to hard or something which is ironic since it seems like aside from their guests' contributions very little effort is being put into their show anymore.   No need to hang around for meetings and research when you say the same thing every day.

Oh well, I won't be watching much if at all next week as it's Xfinity Watchathon Week and I have a list a mile long to binge watch, yay!

I think this what they call "jumping the shark" in reference to the Happy Days episode in the 1970s with Henry Winkler "jumping over a shark" in an episode.

I will have to go back & review my past recaps , but I do think that the show has "jumped the shark".

I would say that the episode with Michael Moore shortly after the election in 2016 that went for at least 30 minutes after the election was the last episode that reminded me of the early Morning Joe glory days. It was free wheeling discussion.Moore explained how Trump was able to win Michigan,Pennsylvania,Iowa & Wisconsin with those red baseball caps & simple slogans.

I originally started watching  Morning Joe because it was interesting to see a Former GOP Congressman from the "Redneck Riviera" host a show with a "respected journalist" who was a daughter of a well known former National Security Adviser to a Democratic President & the son of CBS journalist Mr Geist host a show. Willie used to have a daily , "News You can't Use segment" which was hilarious during the early days of Morning Joe.

Joe has lost his MOJO. He is becoming an old man ranting at clouds. His attacks on Trump are falling flat because he was such a sycophant to him from June 2015-July 2016, that it's hard to take him seriously. Joe  idolizes Winston Churchill yet behaves like Neville Chamberlain. Chamberlain was afraid to stand up to the Nazis before the war. He mocked Churchill for being a war monger. Yet, Churchill was right all along about Trump.

For the record, I don't think Trump is a Nazi, but Joe had over a year to question Trump on his policies & views on many issues. He chose to accept the ratings from being Trump's BFF & let Trump spew nonsense without follow up questions.

Joe has now changed 180 degrees & is bashing Trump over every issue. I don't believe Joe is sincere in his opinions on Trump.

Mika is happy to be the High School "cheer leader" who ended up marrying the High School Jock who plays in a band.

Willie is the third wheel.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Random, but I've been catching up on some Cohen articles and the Mueller investigation. Do we know if anything happened with Joe and Mika saying Trump blackmailed them/extortion? 

This is an unsolved mystery of Morning Joe. In the winter of 2017, Joe was worried  that Jared or Trump would go public about his affair with Mika. There some text messages between Joe & Jared. Joe said he kept his NBC bosses in the loop. Joe promised to reveal the text messages but he never did. It's ridiculous because Trump tweeted about Joe & his long time "neurotic girlfriend" Mika in 2016. I recapped these episodes. Joe backed down from showing the viewers all his texts to Jared & possibly Trump.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, oakville said:

This is an unsolved mystery of Morning Joe. In the winter of 2017, Joe was worried  that Jared or Trump would go public about his affair with Mika. There some text messages between Joe & Jared. Joe said he kept his NBC bosses in the loop. Joe promised to reveal the text messages but he never did. It's ridiculous because Trump tweeted about Joe & his long time "neurotic girlfriend" Mika in 2016. I recapped these episodes. Joe backed down from showing the viewers all his texts to Jared & possibly Trump.

Oh. So he pulled a Mika's Crush and teased with visual proof but never produced? ?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, XOQueens said:

Oh. So he pulled a Mika's Crush and teased with visual proof but never produced? ?

Yes. Furthermore, Mika called Roger Ailes in 2016 after a NY Post writer planned to do a "Page Six " article on Mika & Joe's affair before her divorce agreement was signed with her ex husband. Mika gave Ailes some other scoop to the NY Post writer  in exchange for not damaging her brand. Mika "Knows her Value".It's OK for her to mock Trump for his affair with a PornStar, but her affair with Joe should be kept quiet for the sake of the "children". I feel bad for Barron Trump. He is 10 or 11 and has no clue what his dad did.

I find Mika & Joe to be hypocrites since they love to show clips of people being mocked on Saturday Night Live yet Joe said "his kids" were upset about him & Mika being spoofed on SNL. Joe should show sympathy for other people that are parodied on SNL.

Joe is probably happy that his teenage daughter Kate, accepted to go to boarding school at Andover College. He will have more time for Mika & cleaning out the chicken coop.. Joe bragged that he could attend more Red Sox games since the school is close to Boston. Mika sent her youngest daughter. Carlie  to boarding school a few years ago. Mika started inviting Matthew Continetti ( Free Beacon) on the show as a panelist. His wife was Carlie's teacher at her boarding school.

I hope Suomi gets the 15,000 th post! Kudos to every one on the forum

• Love 2

Ding ding ding! How fitting that our hard-working oakville's post above was #15,000! (I am much too shy for such shenanigans.) O Canada!

Cue showers of confetti and endless rounds of adult beverages for all of us! The participation in this forum and thread has really picked up over the past year. There are many sharp intellects on display, MJ is snarkalicious, and our mod is a gem. So, here's lookin' at you, kids!

• Love 10