Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Spoilers

• Start Topic

I paused during the "coming this season" part, and there was a point with a noticeable number of designers missing, and I've managed to figure the first three gone are Daniel (WHY was he brought back?!), Stella, and Fade.  At another point, the group is in a ballpark, and I think there were seven or eight of them, and the only one I could tell for sure was there was Kini.

I don't know how to upload a picture but I was able to freeze the coming attractions and it showed the top 5.  I hate every one of them.

Ken, Emily, Asha, Alexander and I think it's Valerie.

I wonder why Alexander is not in the picture above.  Could it be that maybe what I saw was a team for a future episode?  I sure hope so.

Edited by NYGirl

I don't know how to upload a picture but I was able to freeze the coming attractions and it showed the top 5.  I hate every one of them.

Ken, Emily, Asha, Alexander and I think it's Valerie.

I wonder why Alexander is not in the picture above.  Could it be that maybe what I saw was a team for a future episode?  I sure hope so.

I hate that this show continually insists on foisting untalented and wildly unlikable designers on us and trying to convince us they are talented.  Its like Alyssa showing up every week in a shitty outfit and trying to convince me she should be judging a fashion competition.  I'm mostly thinking Asha, because she is the fucking worst ever in the world, and I don't like her clothing.  Tonights monstrosity looked like she her model had an accident with a tampon and tied her wrap around her waist so she could get out of the movie theater without embarrassing herself.  But then again, I can never be sure if I just hate Asha so much that I can't ever like her clothing.

• Love 2

Well, they're hardly going to disoblige the wife of the man who signs their paychecks by aufing her protege early (one of the revelations of UTG was that Asha interned with the artist formerly known as the L&T Georgina Chapman).

The coming attractions plainly show five designers for the "naked" challenge and as I recall Alexander is one of them.

Seriously, who needs a spoiler thread when the show spoils itself so well in the previews?

Seriously, who needs a spoiler thread when the show spoils itself so well in the previews?

If I were a producer, I would do multiple shots with different people who were eliminated in some of them just to throw people off. I'm not sure the actual producers are anywhere that sneaky and suspicious, though.

• Love 1

My observations from the trailer:

1. In the shot of Ken, Asha, Emily, Valerie and Alexander you can see that there is another couch at the right with more designers. In the next shot wee see that Dom is one of them. We see at least 3 more designers in the couch. These could look like Layana, Mitchell and Sam. Alyssa tells this is a naked runway.

2. As already pointed out here, there are (several) shots of Kini, Layana, Asha, Dom, Ken, Sam, Emily at the MCU Park Stadium, so they must be Top 7.

3. There is an unconventional material challenge at a fire station. Here we see Layana, Asha, Kini, Ken, Emily, Mitchell, Alexander, Valerie, Dom, Sam and Stella. This means that Daniel should be next out.

4. We also see the following shots:

Parade: Dom, Sam, Emily
Valerie is annoying: Stella, Valerie, Kini
Layana crying: Layana, Asha, Ken, Alexander
Black/white patterns: Dom, Sam

So if all of my speculations are correct, we have:

2nd out: Daniel

Firestation (Top 11): Layana, Asha, Kini, Ken, Emily, Mitchell, Alexander, Valerie, Dom, Sam, Stella

3rd out: Stella
Naked runway (Top 10): Ken, Asha, Emily, Valerie, Alexander, Dom, Layana?, Mitchell?, Sam?, (Kini)

4th-6th out: Mitchell, Valerie, Alexander
MCU Park Stadium (Top 7): Kini, Layana, Asha, Dom, Ken, Sam, Emily

I am afraid we are being set up for a Sam or Asha "redemption" win similar to Daniel Vosovich's in the first All-Stars.

As long as there's not a Daniel Franco redemption arc.

Is he here for the creepy curiosity factor?

I didn't even realize PR:AS was back!  Excitement quickly turned to horror when I saw that not only were Under the Gunn assholes Asha and Sam contestants, but so was that jean-shorts-ironing douchebag Ken. So it seemed best to check here first to see if this season, like the last All Stars Season with Helen of Cry, should be skipped.  That top seven list clearly says, yes, it should.  I like Kini, Dom, Valerie and Emily but not enough to sit through Ken, Asha and Sam. 

• Love 2

My observations from the trailer:

1. In the shot of Ken, Asha, Emily, Valerie and Alexander you can see that there is another couch at the right with more designers. In the next shot wee see that Dom is one of them. We see at least 3 more designers in the couch. These could look like Layana, Mitchell and Sam. Alyssa tells this is a naked runway.

2. As already pointed out here, there are (several) shots of Kini, Layana, Asha, Dom, Ken, Sam, Emily at the MCU Park Stadium, so they must be Top 7.

3. There is an unconventional material challenge at a fire station. Here we see Layana, Asha, Kini, Ken, Emily, Mitchell, Alexander, Valerie, Dom, Sam and Stella. This means that Daniel should be next out.

4. We also see the following shots:

Parade: Dom, Sam, Emily

Valerie is annoying: Stella, Valerie, Kini

Layana crying: Layana, Asha, Ken, Alexander

Black/white patterns: Dom, Sam

Have they shown the parade yet? I've missed at least the first 15 minutes of each show and sometimes the entire show, so I am not sure.