Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Mr. Gregory Devry

• Start Topic

No, the show had to have the hospital scene because that doctor was FREAKING HOT! I hope he turns out to be Lizzie's OBGYN. I want to see him every week, please.

Welll...she could have had a bad case of morning sickness that lands her in the hospital...or confuses something else for morning sickness.

FYI, actor's name is Benjamin Eakeley. He'll be 38 this year...and he's been in "Orange Is The New Black" and "The Good Wife".

• Love 1

I have to admit, looking at that World Map O' Terror, I said to myself, there's two or three more seasons available here.

Any old school Alias fans out there? This called back to me the bloodmobile reveal of the the full SD6 map.

Do we know *why the guy beat her up? As in, is this going to be an ongoing vendetta? Or just a rando? O someone getting revenge for the AG? I was waiting for the guy to say something about why - "This is for......"

• Love 1

Do we know *why the guy beat her up? As in, is this going to be an ongoing vendetta? Or just a rando? O someone getting revenge for the AG? I was waiting for the guy to say something about why - "This is for......"

I'm thinking a rando who didn't get the update that Lizzie had been basically exonerated of all charges, and just ended up getting a wrist slap (probation).

The guy that beat up Lizzie said to her: "You that woman ... Elizabeth Keen. You're a traitor."

ETA:  Forgot the words 'getting a' in the first sentence.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

I'm thinking a rando who didn't get the update that Lizzie had been basically exonerated of all charges, and just ended up wrist slap (probation).

The guy that beat up Lizzie said to her: "You that woman ... Elizabeth Keen. You're a traitor."

Thank you! I clearly missed that. 

NO. Tom was just snarking at Red with the "daddy's permission" remark.

I figured that out when I read the producer's interview. Just didn't post about it because nobody seemed interested.

Edited by Stuffy

Ryan Eggold was on Hollywood Game Night last night. He's a cutie in real life, and one of the smarter ones playing the games.

I'm thinking a rando who didn't get the update that Lizzie had been basically exonerated of all charges, and just ended up getting a wrist slap (probation).

Lizzie being exonerated doesn't mean anything to a general population of basic idiots who can't even spell that word much less know what it means. Keene can probably expect to meet more skinheads and others who know best how to run the country. She needs to get unpregnant so her Ninja skills return, stat.

Which makes me think, will there be a baby on season 4? i sorta vote no.

• Love 1

OMG i thought they were going to kill Mr. Kaplan and then after that, blah.  Liz is SO BORING.  I cannot stand any screen time she has.  Ressler jumping on the back of a truck?  really?   Tom deserved better than Liz..  WE the audience deserves better.  I keep trying to hang on to the show but......

Sorry, but we're in the middle of Season 3 now.  Isn't it about time to stop whining about Liz being in it?

• Love 3

I kept thinking of Shell Beach from Dark City through this ep, also a place that wasn't what it seemed.

Pregnancy was managed throughout Unforgettable filming.

Bahahahaha for the head tilt reference, Roth drove me insane with that, almost as bad as the always partly open mouth of David Tennant.

Sorry, but we're in the middle of Season 3 now.  Isn't it about time to stop whining about Liz being in it?

It's never too late to whine about Lizzie being in this show, or to whine about anything about Lizzie in general. Don't mellow our harsh!

• Love 5

Sorry, but we're in the middle of Season 3 now.  Isn't it about time to stop whining about Liz being in it?

No because I and others still don't like her.  It's complaining and stating an opinion, not whining.

• Love 1
On 22/01/2016 at 5:40 PM, Risky Librarian said:

I see lots of people getting upset about the baby write-in, but really, there's no good way to deal with a pregnant actress in the middle of a story. Either route is equally preposterous. Randomly writing a kid in is weird and feels shoehorned most of the time (though, in some ways, that's irritatingly fun, because let's face it, half the time, that's pregnancy for reals.) But everyone pretending that their compatriot is not, in fact, as big as a house and slightly swollen, filmed from the waist up and always conveniently behind filing cabinets and massive tote bags, is equally silly stuff. The show must go on. One picks a gear and goes with it. Whatevs. 

Come to think of it, I can only remember one great case of that, on some comedy...was it The Nanny maybe? I really don't remember. I just remember that one of the actresses is hugely pregnant, and they specifically wrote the jokes in one episode to call attention to a huge bag or a painting or houseplant that was being held in such a way as to say "THIS LADY IS TOTALLY KNOCKED UP, YO." It was a great way of acknowledging that yes, we all know she's super preggers, please enjoy this massive fourth-wall break.

That was Daphne in Frasier.