Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Fully Engaged

• Start Topic

Is it just me or did Stassi look really odd in the previews? Her hair looks bleached or something.

Yes, I think it is a combination of bleachey yellowy hair color, trying to do the bold brow along with harsh make up and general wear & tear (alcohol, cigarettes and whatever else she does. caffeine).  She looks bloated too. Kind of like someone who's been riding coattails at the mansion for too many years.

• Love 1

OK, haven't seen the episode yet, and, with Jax shitting and stassi returning, and I really don't want to...looks like VPR is off the list of my bravo-still-watchables...that leaves Newlyweds, Top Chef, Southern Charm (presuming it returns) and maybe BH, but that is looking VERY iffy at this point....I am starting to wonder what I see in bravo to begin with...Sheana has turned into a totally self-righteouse (without any legitimate reason) know-it-all bitchzilla, and I find I actually have sympathy for Ariana...I'd prefer to be able to say that I'd like to see how it all turns out, but, sadly, with the way things have shaped up, I just can't be bothered.....buh-bye VPR.

I find it hilarious now that Jax and Sandoval are all now "It's our birthdays; we're going to Hawaii!" and making such a big deal out of it, and Jax was playing the "I can invite whoever I want to Hawaii because it's my birthday" card before he finally relented and magnanimously allowed James to come. Hypocrites.

This reminds me of the producer-driven choices made on the Bachelor.  The Bachelors are allowed only so many personal choices but the producers are as well.  You can always tell which choice is not the Bachelors - they practically have to choke out the name.  I think the same applies here.  If Jax had his way, James would not be soiling his birthday soiree.  But in order to ratch up the drama, producers say James  must attend.  And attend and stir the shit James most certainly will!!!

• Love 1

A tweet from our own SUR alley showed up on the social edition of this episode.

I was so tickled when I saw that. I'm Jax's age and from the same area of Michigan so I hope to use my newfound star status in much the way that he has: drug abuse, unprotected sex with multiple partners, and pooping with the door open.

Behold, my moment of glory

CZDAVZDUwAAwGr3.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 16

I was so tickled when I saw that. I'm Jax's age and from the same area of Michigan so I hope to use my newfound star status in much the way that he has: drug abuse, unprotected sex with multiple partners, and pooping with the door open.

Behold, my moment of glory

CZDAVZDUwAAwGr3.jpg

MIGHTYPEANUT!!!  That is so awesome!

• Love 1

So my theory on why everyone is suddenly eye rolling Tom and Airianna's Kristen hate is that it came out between seasons that Tom cheated on Kristen with Airianna several times, that it was much more than kissing and that Airianna was fully aware Tom and Kristen were still together. I also think the cast might have found out that Tom did cheat on Airianna too with Miami girl and that Airianna knew and just looked the other way. If you assume these things are true (instead of assuming they are untrue like most of the cast did for most of last season) well then.... I mean what did Kristen do? Refuse to let T&A paint her as a delusional liar? Refuse to disappear for their convenience? Refuse to get on board with the T&A love train? Plus the rest of the cast stood up for T&A for months while they lied to everyone. I think at this point there is a sense of "things got uncomfortable when you called Kristen a crazy liar for months even though you two were the ones lying? On well. Get the fuck over it" in the air.

• Love 2