Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Return From Paradise

• Start Topic

Each member of the Kardashian family should have a therapist and talk to them an hour everyday.  It should be part of their daily routine - 1 hour exercising with a personal trainer, then 1 hour with a personal make-up artist and stylist, and then 1 hour talking to a therapist.  They can afford it.  

• Love 2

Oh, the clip of Kim and Rob fighting. My favorite thing is how she twists it like Rob started the whole thing, "he just came over here and started yelling.." um, no Kim, you were talking trash on him and he overheard you and called you out on it. Speaking of Rob and Kim, at the start of the series, it kind of seemed like they were closer than the others and I only saw this because I know in season 1 or 2, when Rob was still at college, Kim, Kourt, and Khloe got in a fight over Kim's car or something and went to Rob's for dinner and Kim was late and Kourtney and Khloe were making fun of her and she walked in the door and hit Khloe and then left and Rob went after her. And he moved in with Kim before moving in with Khloe and Lamer after his breakup.

The way she talks about now is really mean and hurtful and I'm sorry but depression and being sad is not something that can easily laughed off, so maybe that's why I feel a bit bad for Rob. It does come in waves and Kim seems to have no capacity to deal with people who that. It's why Kim could never deal with a Scott or a Lamer situation. 

• Love 5

Kourt doesnt seem to get that she has or had any part in her own unhapiness. The fault isnt all on Scott. She forgot her pill, this she got Mason. She shouldnt have even slept with him in Miami after they broke up. But she did and then dragged two more kids after that into this mess. Oh, and the last was unplanned? Ahe is thirthy something and knows where babies come from. She is either stupid or really got preggo on purpose.

I completely agree with everything you've said about Kourtney. I honestly think she suffers from some biological process that has created a deep longing in Kourtney to have babies. When a woman says with feeling that she craves being pregnant and giving birth, she's putting biological language to what is psychological. Although I don't particularly like Scott because I have always seen him as an ambitious fame-seeker that didn't care much about his parents or what they were doing until after they both died, that he had been treated by Kourtney as nothing more than her baby-maker. Having children is a big responsibility, and Scott is certainly not the poster child for responsibility. Kourtney's announcement to Scott that she was pregnant a third time literally knocked the wind out of Scott and I think that's when he emotionally just checked out of the relationship.

I know that the Kardashian girls grew up having whatever they want, and Kourtney really had no concept of the fact that having a third child with Scott is something she should have discussed with him before getting pregnant a third time. If he was against the idea of a 3rd child, she should have respected his wishes and took means to avoid pregnancy. Knowing full well that he would object, Kourtney made the decision on her own to get pregnant because it was what she wanted, and the heck with what Scott wanted.  Kourtney should never have been surprised that Scott wasn't able to 'tow the line' and stop his partying ways and do something about his alcohol dependency. Once again, I have to say 'you reap what you sow'.

• Love 3

I like the idea that one hour of therapy a day would be helpful for the ENTIRE family but I wonder if it would help at all? They all need to recognize that they are living in a complete and total bubble of Kris's making.  Must be nice to have Mommy watching your back at all times.  And seriously, if I have to watch them EAT any more, it's gonna ruin my appetite!!

• Love 2

I completely agree with everything you've said about Kourtney. I honestly think she suffers from some biological process that has created a deep longing in Kourtney to have babies. When a woman says with feeling that she craves being pregnant and giving birth, she's putting biological language to what is psychological. Although I don't particularly like Scott because I have always seen him as an ambitious fame-seeker that didn't care much about his parents or what they were doing until after they both died, that he had been treated by Kourtney as nothing more than her baby-maker. Having children is a big responsibility, and Scott is certainly not the poster child for responsibility. Kourtney's announcement to Scott that she was pregnant a third time literally knocked the wind out of Scott and I think that's when he emotionally just checked out of the relationship.

I know that the Kardashian girls grew up having whatever they want, and Kourtney really had no concept of the fact that having a third child with Scott is something she should have discussed with him before getting pregnant a third time. If he was against the idea of a 3rd child, she should have respected his wishes and took means to avoid pregnancy. Knowing full well that he would object, Kourtney made the decision on her own to get pregnant because it was what she wanted, and the heck with what Scott wanted. Kourtney should never have been surprised that Scott wasn't able to 'tow the line' and stop his partying ways and do something about his alcohol dependency. Once again, I have to say 'you reap what you sow'.

I'm shocked that someone as vapid as Kim or Kourtney would even want kids.

• Love 1

I'm shocked that someone as vapid as Kim or Kourtney would even want kids.

I think Kim wants kids because everyone else has kids, not because she enjoys them or loves being a mother. Kourtney doesn't seem quite as shallow, I just wonder why she hitched her wagon to an alcoholic party animal.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

I think Kim wants kids because everyone else has kids, not because she enjoys them or loves being a mother. Kourtney doesn't seem quite as shallow, I just wonder why she hitched her wagon to an alcoholic party animal.

Kimmy got married to Humphries because she turned 30 and freaked out. She was probably still motivated to settle and get pregnant ASAP when Kanye showed interest, and his terms were far better than Humphries, she didn't even have to live with him most of the time and he'd pay for everything. I get the impression that Kourtney felt Scott was out of her league, that he was a catch, and she wouldn't ever do any better. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

I get the impression that Kourtney felt Scott was out of her league, that he was a catch, and she wouldn't ever do any better.

I think it was more that she wanted all her kids to be by the same daddy. I didn't think she and Scott were that serious when she got pregnant with Mason, and that time I believe it was by accident. Then once she realized how much she loved being a mom and how adorable Mason was, she wanted to have a few more kids by Scott quickly before the relationship ran its course for good. She never seemed to me like the type of woman that really wants/needs to be in a relationship - unlike Kim and Khloe - so now that she has all her kids, she'll focus on mothering and have flings here and there, but I don't see her settling down with anyone.

• Love 7

I'm a believer in therapy, and this bunch wouldn't have to worry about the cost, or finding someone who took their insurance, etc. But they also wouldn't go to therapy off camera, they'd quit as soon as the therapist tried to get them to see some ugly truths, or some other points of view. Narcissism can be treated, slowly over time, but the therapist doesn't use that word with the narcs, they just work on the foundation of narcissism. If they all just sort of went to therapy for a while they might at least improve their communication skills, which would be something. But I don't see any of them choosing well for their therapist, and committing themselves to the process, showing up, doing the work, being emotionally honest, etc.

Privacy is unknown to this bunch. Khloe goes to great lengths to get Lamar transferred to a private facility without the press knowing, but she's already got an interview in the can about Rob's health crisis.

I just watched a repeat of the St. Barth's episode and it was very transparent that they were all making a big deal of Kourtney and how hot and awesome she is. I can understand giving her a compliment but they started getting ridiculous about her looks. I don't think she looked any better than she ever did but their mission was to build her up in front of the cameras to make Scott sorry he acted like a jerk and to stop the gossipers from putting her down. Arranging a photo shoot while on a family vacation? Come On!! What a bunch of phonies.

• Love 2

The best part was Kim complaining that Kourtney was cyberstalking Scotts whereabouts and obsessing about him. Then she gets in the car with Kris and Khloe and starts reading the In Touch interview with Lamar out loud and dredging that whole mess up. She just loves to stir shit up and then sit back and get all judgy wudgy about it.

I can't wait til her relationship goes south ( no pun intended) and we get to watch her and her fat ass wallow in self pity.

• Love 3