Type keyword(s) to search

The Merchandise of OUAT

• Start Topic

I would die for a Funko with Emma's red or white dress!

I saw the Once account tweet about an "official" OUAT convention. The unofficial ones must be making a lot of cash for the show to have an official one.

• Love 2

I think this counts as media. I found these 5 awesome throw blankets this morning and had to share. Scroll down to see our gang.

http://home.woot.com/plus/throws-with-themes?ref=hm_cnt_odet_hm_crum_2_wp

I got the Killian Jones POP. Now I'm just waiting for the action figures and Emma Swan Dagger Letter Opener to come out next year.

Where did you find it? I've been to 3 different stores and haven't seen any for OUaT. Edited by Jul 68
  • Love 1

I bought mine from Hot Topic. Barnes and Noble has them. The Killian Jones one is a Books-A-Million exclusive.

I never go to Barnes & Noble (still bitter about Borders), but there is a Books-A-Million by work. I will have to go at lunch on Monday. Thanks!

• Love 3

My niece got the Evil Queen POP for Christmas and her sister got Oliver Queen. They kept comparing Queens last night, which was cute (I'd go with Oliver myself). Mr. WordHere was with me when I saw the Emma POP but he didn't get my not-so-subtle hints about her being my favorite OUaT character and how I'd never seen a OUaT Funko in a store before. I would be sad about this except I have a brand new Chewbacca sitting on my bookshelf right now, so he did alright. 

I never go to Barnes & Noble (still bitter about Borders)

Me too. I used to work there and it was an amazing place. 

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 1

I caved and ordered a Funko Emma for myself from amazon. Funko Hook is going to be very happy to see her.

I wish they had a Funko Lt. Jones, and an Emma Swan Funko with one of her fairy take dresses. The gorgeous white one from 5A (not the one she wore for the Camelot Ball), or the red dress from the 3B finale. Then I could have Lieutenant Duckling and Captain Swan sets. I am 37. :-)

• Love 6

They'll probably have a second wave. Henry was supposed to be in the first set, but was replaced by Hook. I could see them doing Belle, maybe.

Dark Swan dagger letter opener comes out in April:

http://www.iconheroes.com/collections/once-upon-a-time-1/products/once-upon-a-time-emma-swan-dark-one-dagger-letter-opener-available-april-2016?variant=10631603393

Geek that I am, I bought this Knight Templar Sword: http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/images/var/A43-BK2764_700.jpg

because it looks like Excalibur, except for the jewel. I was tempted to have "Killian" engraved on it.

Edited by Writing Wrongs

So I caved and got  the Killian Jones Funko, then I felt kinda silly having just him and not Hook, too. Getting Hook meant I had to get Emma. They have Spike, too. Almost got him, but no. 

Today, I went really crazy: there's a local artist who's created a series of anthropomorphic fruit sculptures (fruit with arms and legs doing things like dancing or meditating). I've admired them for some time, and my favorite (Grand Master - a pear/Sumo wrestler) has been retired. So I took a deep breath and shelled out some serious money for it (nearly $300 with tax). There's a similar one called Worthy Opponent, but the gallery was sold out.    

• Love 3

I got a Hook tank top and mug from Hot Topic for Christmas. I think I'm returning both. The tank for sure, since it's too big, and black, and I don't wear black. I wanted the mug, but I'm just not feeling it anymore. :(

I got a Hook tank top and mug from Hot Topic for Christmas. I think I'm returning both. The tank for sure, since it's too big, and black, and I don't wear black. I wanted the mug, but I'm just not feeling it anymore. :(

Does this mean that you've fallen out of love with Hook?  :(

Does this mean that you've fallen out of love with Hook?  :(

Heck no! Although the way they butchered his character with the whole Dark One storyline, maybe I'm just a little disillusioned with the show right now. I might keep the mug and then when the second half starts airing, I'll be more excited to have it. :)

Thanks for the Funko sales data, Souris. Those numbers would surely cause some heads to explode, and I, for one, would bring the popcorn.

I saw some exploding and whining that the numbers are wrong since Regina sold out. I would assume the numbers include more than a days worth of sales so selling out shouldn't impact that much, also they weren't sold out when I looked.

At my local B&N, I came across Emma, Charmz, Rumple and Regina. I ended up ordering Hook & Emma online. Hook's on backorder. When it arrived, what was supposed to be Emma turned out to be some other character from a different show altogether, so I had to make arrangements to send it back.

At my local B&N, I came across Emma, Charmz, Rumple and Regina. I ended up ordering Hook & Emma online. Hook's on backorder. When it arrived, what was supposed to be Emma turned out to be some other character from a different show altogether, so I had to make arrangements to send it back.

My Books A Million had all of them. I was tempted to get Rumpy. He's all green and sorta sparkly. One could always add gold glitter, I suppose. Snow (thank god they didn't call her MM!) and Charms just didn't do it for me.

When we were in Disney World ( or was it Universal? i think it was Universal.) one of the stores you enter into after exiting a ride (I've forgotten which ride) had one of those photo things where they replace character's faces with your own. They offered Once pics. A CS couples option was available.

Anyways, cool info on the Funko pops! They could easily do a second wave for the Once characters with different outfits.

Edited by HoodlumSheep

Was in Hot Topic tonight with my teens and my daughter pulled me over to a display saying, "Mom, you would like this." And showed me the Captain Guyliner tank top. My husband thought it was hilarious. I find it hilarious my teen daughter is picking out my wardrobe from Hot Topic. They were also playing Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I informed my daughter that's my generations music, even if her generation is trying to appropriate it. So now I feel old.

• Love 2

Was in Hot Topic tonight with my teens and my daughter pulled me over to a display saying, "Mom, you would like this." And showed me the Captain Guyliner tank top. My husband thought it was hilarious. I find it hilarious my teen daughter is picking out my wardrobe from Hot Topic. They were also playing Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I informed my daughter that's my generations music, even if her generation is trying to appropriate it. So now I feel old.

Now I feel old too! I listen to 90's/80's music on Pandora. Sigh.

I need to visit Hot Topic again and take a look around.

If anyone's wanting some Colin/Sean brew apparel, it's 15% off thru midnight tonight (4/12 with code HAPPYAPRIL), otherwise it's COOL gear, with that sweet "by Hook or by Crook" logo.  Proceeds go toward a local women's shelter too!

Check it out

Edited by Lieutenant

If anyone's wanting some Colin/Sean brew apparel, it's 15% off thru midnight tonight (4/12 with code HAPPYAPRIL), otherwise it's COOL gear, with that sweet "by Hook or by Crook" logo. Proceeds go toward a local women's shelter too!

Check it out

That's awesome! I just missed the sale, though.

32 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

Icon Heroes just released the first look at their new Captain Hook statue (figurine?  I dunno wtf you call them nowadays, lol).  The detail is fantastic, but I don't feel like it captured Colin's features quite right.  

I think it looks sort of like a Disneyfied version of Colin. I mean, if they were to do a Once animated feature, that's how Hook would look.

Not quite right, but not bad.

Doesn't look much like Colin, but I think that for one thing, it's pretty cool. If someone made a statue of me, I'd be geeking out all over the place. And the other thing is the outfit. The outfit is amazing.

• Love 1