Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: New Blood

• Start Topic

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I love Tom and Arianna :) Why? They seem genuinely in love and like they actually enjoy each other's company. That said, I kind of get how they could come across as smug and annoying to others. Last season I used to get my back up when folks here would talk shit about them, but now it just makes me laugh for some reason--maybe because I realized getting all defensive about a couple of people on TV who I don't really know on a message board was a little silly. Y'all go on hating, I will go sit in the Twue Wuv corner ;P

I actually enjoy them too.  A lot of the time it seems like they are in on the joke that is themselves.

• Love 4

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I love Tom and Arianna :) Why? They seem genuinely in love and like they actually enjoy each other's company. That said, I kind of get how they could come across as smug and annoying to others. Last season I used to get my back up when folks here would talk shit about them, but now it just makes me laugh for some reason--maybe because I realized getting all defensive about a couple of people on TV who I don't really know on a message board was a little silly. Y'all go on hating, I will go sit in the Twue Wuv corner ;P

I like them together too. I think they are probably as close as we'll ever see, on this show, of a functional normal relationship. It helps that they were friends first. They, especially Arianna, can be smug. But for the most part, I like them.

I also don't consider them making out while Tom was with Kristen to be some unforgivable sin. Tom and Kristen had a really dysfunctional relationship and were clearly unwilling to sit down and discuss what was wrong. It's clear they had never had a talk about cheating as a deal breaker. Plus Kristen kept insisting that Tom and Arianna slept together, which they still deny. Whether you consider making out cheating, Kristen was willing to put up with much greater transgressions from Tom. So I keep wondering why Tom and Arianna is the hill Kristen's willing to die on other than Tom is legitimately happy now and it's killing her.

• Love 4
I know that this "reality show" is fake and all, but why did Jax's girlfriend go to a job interview wearing her nightgown?

Forget the interview, why was she walking around in public in a nightie? I'm glad she did, though, because Lisa's expressions were priceless.

Lala is a semi pro party girl. It worked pretty good for Sonja Morgan before she blew through her money.

And, isn't that how LiLo makes bank these days?​

She has no excuse to be hanging out in the SUR alley if she and James break now.

Maybe Lisa will hire her back? The mentioning of Kristen being a good server could've been an anvil.

Perhaps she and Meghan from RHoOC are partners in an investigation services that has a link on the website for Cheaters?

Hee. Though, Meghan's game doesn't even compare to Kristen's obsession with honesty (as Kristen called it). I mean, the girl is bringing other people's receipts to the table. SKILLZ.

We've seen a lot of cheating lies and cover-ups throughout the years, but I have to say that James is the best liar out of the bunch. Not that this is admirable, but on a purely dysfunctional for our entertainment level, it's pretty impressive.

Yeah, if this were any other show, I'd find DJMB's special blend of lying pretty scary.

When was this season filmed?

I was also wondering that, because the cut on FrankenJax's head didn't look all that healed (at least in last week's episode), and I thought that injury was from last season.

God, I want this season to be dedicated to fucking with them so bad.

I wouldn't be mad if Tom cheated on Adriana with Kristen. Is that terrible?

• Love 4

I've never been bothered by the idea that Tom cheated with Ariana. I don't actually think they did, but let's be honest. Tom cheating on Kristen with her is just fuel to be angry, mean, call her cunts, and play the victim. Lord knows Kristen wouldn't have broken up with Tom even if she saw them in action.

• Love 1

I hate the name LaLa and I'm directing this to the new girl, LaLa Anthony and any dog I have groomed named LaLa. It reminds me too much of DaDa or Duh Duh.

She is very pretty and fit though and I think the other cats are intimidated or getting screen chops busting her butt.

Lisa's eyes have shrank since she started on RH of BH. She needs to retire her obvious Bump It.

• Love 1

I've never been bothered by the idea that Tom cheated with Ariana. I don't actually think they did, but let's be honest. Tom cheating on Kristen with her is just fuel to be angry, mean, call her cunts, and play the victim. Lord knows Kristen wouldn't have broken up with Tom even if she saw them in action.

For me the cheating doesn't bother me so much because I think Tom and Kristen both cheated a lot. I think that's how they both roll and will continue to cheat as long as they are able. I would bet money that Tom cheated on Arianna with Miami girl. What does bother me is the "Calling Kristen Crazy and Paranoid" campaign that T&A roped everyone into for the longest time, rather than just admit that yeah, they hooked up before Tom and Kristen broke up and it was a bad relationship and they both cheated. The glee with with T&A lied and painted themselves as the victims of Kristen's crazy paranoia when Kristen was right the whole time and they just didn't want to take responsibility for doing a shitty thing(even to Kristen) is what got to me. Add the fact that they continue to blame their own behavior on Kristen and refuse to take any responsibility for their actions paints the picture of two selfish assholes. It has nothing to do with Kristen, who I also think is an asshole.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 7