Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I don't think working minimum wage is going to pay that mortgage. And we don't know if she actually paid for the clothes or not. Many of us never even heard of LuLaRue before this. So, who knows if they exchanged the up-front inventory for a little exposure.

She has money coming in. We act like she's begging for change on the corner.

None of them look like they're starving.

I get the frustration. But she IS dealing with the real-life consequence of her stupid decisions. At least the one to let vanity overrule common sense in the cat fish situation. She honestly believed that rich young hottie was into her! Every time Meri walks into a store, her embarrassment is on display for all to see. Her child has been witness to her humiliation. Her rivals are getting the last laugh. You know Janelle and Christine are secretly thrilled!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hockeymom said:

I don't think working minimum wage is going to pay that mortgage. And we don't know if she actually paid for the clothes or not. Many of us never even heard of LuLaRue before this. So, who knows if they exchanged the up-front inventory for a little exposure.

I get the frustration. But she IS dealing with the real-life consequence of her stupid decisions. At least the one to let vanity overrule common sense in the cat fish situation. She honestly believed that rich young hottie was into her! Every time Meri walks into a store, her embarrassment is on display for all to see. Her child has been witness to her humiliation. Her rivals are getting the last laugh. You know Janelle and Christine are secretly thrilled!

This part always got me as well. I kind of saw Meri as........frumpy--no matter how hard she tried. If "Sam" were to go after someone of this age category, It'd more likely be a fellow gym bunny or yoga instructor with a better sense of fashion (and more confidence). How she could've thought this persona was into her just floors me. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

I had never heard of LLR myself before Meri, but checking Reddit, Google, and YT it's had a huge following way before Meri.  I am certain that Meri is paying for her inventory just like every other consultant with the exception of the family members who are at the top of the pyramid.  If anything, Meri making the clothes more "visible" will probably cause the whole fad to flame out that much faster.

I still watch her sales, haven't bought anything.  She has started doing "album sales" - actually Madison is the one taking photos and posting them in albums.  From what I've read taking photos of the clothes and posting to albums takes a goodly amount of time. 

Oh and she used to use a smaller room for her LLR, based on the last FB Live I saw, she has so much inventory that she's now got racks of the stuff down in the living room.   She must be spending thousands, probably worse than this woman who spent $32k on inventory and claims to have cleared $2k (before expenses). 

• Love 1

Maybe she is buying them. That means she's not broke.

I don't know, though. Someone got her involved with this. Either a friend, or the company reached out. Perhaps they gave her a "deal". Maybe not the company. Maybe the friend. Like, "Hey, I have all this inventory but not the time. You're looking for something to do. Take it, sell it, and we'll split the profits!"

If no one ever heard of LLR, how huge is the following, really? Would any company turn down the opportunity to expand their market? And maybe all the new inventory isn't hers. She may be partnering with another consultant, pooling resources to offer more sizes and variety. We know consultants can't choose what they get, so maybe they cooperate.

If she is buying her inventory, then something must be working. Why buy more if what you have isn't selling?

I actually wish her the best (what is wrong with me?). It does seem like Meri is doing something to climb out of the pit. At least it's a proactive step forward. Positive momentum and all that. She seems happy and engaged. And feeling good is half the battle. It doesn't bother me that she's not drudging in some minimum wage job. There is merit to the saying "work smarter, not harder".

• Love 1

The Brown Financial plan is borrow, fail, and declare bankruptcy.  She may not have a dime to her name.  They all proved how clueless they were with the closet thing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hockeymom said:

I don't know, though. Someone got her involved with this. Either a friend, or the company reached out. Perhaps they gave her a "deal". Maybe not the company. Maybe the friend. Like, "Hey, I have all this inventory but not the time. You're looking for something to do. Take it, sell it, and we'll split the profits!"

If no one ever heard of LLR, how huge is the following, really? Would any company turn down the opportunity to expand their market? And maybe all the new inventory isn't hers. She may be partnering with another consultant, pooling resources to offer more sizes and variety. We know consultants can't choose what they get, so maybe they cooperate.

If she is buying her inventory, then something must be working. Why buy more if what you have isn't selling?

I actually wish her the best (what is wrong with me?). It does seem like Meri is doing something to climb out of the pit. At least it's a proactive step forward. Positive momentum and all that. She seems happy and engaged. And feeling good is half the battle. It doesn't bother me that she's not drudging in some minimum wage job. There is merit to the saying "work smarter, not harder".

It was her sister who got her involved, I think.  I doubt her sister gave her any free inventory, because she's not a well to do person by any means. 

Most of my coworkers and a lot of my friends have NEVER heard of the Browns, so it doesn't surprise me that we didn't hear about LLR until Meri got involved. 

A lot of the consultants, most actually, just charge their new inventory to their credit cards.  That's most likely what Meri is doing.  She's a hot mess selling, definitely not doing the company any favors.  She has 15,000 or so people in her group, but on average only a few people watch her live sales and she's not selling every single item the way she seemed to do in the beginning.  Sunday prior to Super Bowl she was doing a sale and there were less than 100 people on.  The most I've seen watching are around 200 viewers.  on Sunday she had anywhere from 22 to 65 viewers.  and a lot of no-sales.  And she didn't seem happy - she seemed OVER it, couldn't even force a smile. 

She finished up her Sunday sale around 3:30 PST, and said she was going to spend the rest of the day sending out invoices and getting stuff ready to ship.  It's Super Bowl Sunday - even if she doesn't care for football there must have been some sort of family TV viewing event somewhere in the cul de sac.  Instead of watching commercials with her "family" and eating chips, she was alone with a lot of gaudy clothes chasing down her customers for money.  Sad.

The bloom is definitely coming off the LLR rose in general, and that would include Meri.  But we'll see.  She frequently announces that she's getting new shipments often.  She must still be spending thousands, and was still trying to push the Valentine's Day Leggings which she is selling for more than the regular ones.  On eBay there are NWT LLR V-day leggings selling for 99 cents plus shipping.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

And she didn't seem happy - she seemed OVER it, couldn't even force a smile. 

Well, it IS work, after all! Thanks for watching the sales - I can't bring myself to do it. I had such high hopes for this new venture.

It's interesting to see the growing pains as Meri brushes up against the real world.

I had never heard of LLR until reading here. Then my hair stylist mentioned it last time I was there; her sister sells it. She said she's a SAHM, but it's a huge job for her & takes tons of time. It also takes room in her house because she has to stock so much inventory. She did say she's making money at it & 'doing well', but again she puts tons of time into it - full time job really.

She was wearing a LLR dress that day & it wasn't garish; very toned down; just nice. She's like me, usually understated & wears dark colors, so we agreed most of it just wasn't for us.

On 1/31/2017 at 5:46 PM, Absolom said:

IMG_1929.JPG

Sorry couldn't seem to get rid of the quote box. 

One of my online friends took this screenshot during Meris live sale yesterday. LLR has taken over the living room. There must be thousands of dollars in wholesale just in the pic. 

She might be selling a lot compared to other consultants, but she's also clearly spending a lot. 

• Love 2

Well, I guess good for her then. This doesn't sound interesting to me at all. But she appears to be jumping in with both feet. It's better than moping around the house. And when you are accomplishing things and creating opportunity, people will join in.

She may get her wish of being the "gathering" house after all!

• Love 1

It's interesting to watch, because most likely it will never be featured on the show unless LLR pays for advertising. 

The thing is it's a fad, the trick for Meri will be pulling out at the right time...not all of those clothes will sell, celebrity or not there's nothing you can do about butt ugly patterns no one wants. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

She's mentioned several times that she is buying her inventory. The Valentine's leggings are more pricey - people asked why and she said she has to pay more for the holiday leggings so she charges more.

8 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

Well, I don't want it, and you don't want it. But I am constantly dumbfounded by the sheer number of people who will buy anything.

Ha! You and me both!!!  It's the company LLR creating artificial demand.  Brilliant really. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I had never heard of LLR myself before Meri, but checking Reddit, Google, and YT it's had a huge following way before Meri.  I am certain that Meri is paying for her inventory just like every other consultant with the exception of the family members who are at the top of the pyramid.  If anything, Meri making the clothes more "visible" will probably cause the whole fad to flame out that much faster.

I still watch her sales, haven't bought anything.  She has started doing "album sales" - actually Madison is the one taking photos and posting them in albums.  From what I've read taking photos of the clothes and posting to albums takes a goodly amount of time. 

Oh and she used to use a smaller room for her LLR, based on the last FB Live I saw, she has so much inventory that she's now got racks of the stuff down in the living room.   She must be spending thousands, probably worse than this woman who spent $32k on inventory and claims to have cleared $2k (before expenses). 

Oh man. Thanks for sharing this. I went down a rabbit hole watching some of these LLR consultant videos (success and failure stories both). I hadn't heard of LLR before this forum so I'm bizarrely fascinated for some reason. 

18 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

It was her sister who got her involved, I think.  I doubt her sister gave her any free inventory, because she's not a well to do person by any means. 

Most of my coworkers and a lot of my friends have NEVER heard of the Browns, so it doesn't surprise me that we didn't hear about LLR until Meri got involved. 

A lot of the consultants, most actually, just charge their new inventory to their credit cards.  That's most likely what Meri is doing.  She's a hot mess selling, definitely not doing the company any favors.  She has 15,000 or so people in her group, but on average only a few people watch her live sales and she's not selling every single item the way she seemed to do in the beginning.  Sunday prior to Super Bowl she was doing a sale and there were less than 100 people on.  The most I've seen watching are around 200 viewers.  on Sunday she had anywhere from 22 to 65 viewers.  and a lot of no-sales.  And she didn't seem happy - she seemed OVER it, couldn't even force a smile. 

She finished up her Sunday sale around 3:30 PST, and said she was going to spend the rest of the day sending out invoices and getting stuff ready to ship.  It's Super Bowl Sunday - even if she doesn't care for football there must have been some sort of family TV viewing event somewhere in the cul de sac.  Instead of watching commercials with her "family" and eating chips, she was alone with a lot of gaudy clothes chasing down her customers for money.  Sad.

The bloom is definitely coming off the LLR rose in general, and that would include Meri.  But we'll see.  She frequently announces that she's getting new shipments often.  She must still be spending thousands, and was still trying to push the Valentine's Day Leggings which she is selling for more than the regular ones.  On eBay there are NWT LLR V-day leggings selling for 99 cents plus shipping.

I'm not on Facebook so I can't see any of Meri's activity but I can easily imagine her seeming unhappy during the live sales. That' seems like her default nature these days. Does a live sale mean she's holding up individual pieces of clothes and people replay with "yes." Or something more sophisticated than that? 

From watching the videos like the one above, it's clear that you have to put a lot of effort into selling in order to get a lot in return. Part time effort = part time results. I wonder how aggressive Meri is. 

6 minutes ago, mamey2422 said:

From watching the videos like the one above, it's clear that you have to put a lot of effort into selling in order to get a lot in return. Part time effort = part time results. I wonder how aggressive Meri is. 

I've never watched her. But this is what my hair stylist was saying about her sister's LLR business. It's really a FT job for her & she does have to keep a lot of inventory which takes room in her house.

All MLM stuff is just kind of oppressive, to me anyway. Her house looks like a store instead of a home. Maybe it's the only thing 'the family', or Kody, found acceptable for Meri to do & she's going by that & not exploring other options for herself, & that's why she's unhappy.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
On February 1, 2017 at 2:02 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Let me get this straight... Meri was okay with Janelle because she saw her as some kind of platonic drone bee who didn't threaten Meri's idea of herself as Queen. So why then did Meri feel the need make Janelle's life a living hell?

Then along comes Christine who had a romantic relationship with Kody which really upset Meri .... however Kody has made it sound like he could barely stand to look at Christine.  

This makes no sense to me. Someone is full of shit. I think it may be all of them.

I think at the time Kody made that gross Nachos comment about Christine he and Christine were struggling in their relationship, and he just wanted to stick it to her. On camera. They ALL had their share of 'romance' with their prize. Gag. Meri is lying to herself. As per usual. 

kody is a human dumpster fire. But what does it say about these stupid, stupid women that fight over him and stay with him. 

• Love 2
On February 7, 2017 at 0:26 PM, Hockeymom said:

Hell! I'M secretly thrilled! Maybe not so secretly. 

What happened to school? What ABT getting an education if doing minimum wage is beneath her? What about TWO minimum wage jobs? What about a minimum wage job temporarily until she gets to know the ropes and works herself up to manager, like my sister in law did after she got divorced and HAD to get a job? Minimum wage won't pay the mortgage but what is she doing now to pay the mortgage? Selling those rags won't do it either. At least if she had a job or went to school she wouldn't look so lazy, shiftless and useless! And she wouldn't have to troll the twitterz for rich daddies to get her out of this mess -that SHE created, BTW. I have no respect for someone living in a cardboard McMansion and sitting on the couch all day, not knowing if it's Sunday or Tuesday, and crying about being lonely! give me a break! Go volunteer at an animal shelter or at a senior center!

this fake, boring tv show will eventually, mercifully come to an end one day. What is she doing/has she done to prepare for it? Anything? Has Christine - who doesn't wanna work on Saturday- prepared for taking care of her mortgage? Or is the rest of the country on the hook for yet ANOTHER Brown bankruptcy? 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Hell! I'M secretly thrilled! Maybe not so secretly. 

What happened to school? What ABT getting an education if doing minimum wage is beneath her? What about TWO minimum wage jobs? What about a minimum wage job temporarily until she gets to know the ropes and works herself up to manager, like my sister in law did after she got divorced and HAD to get a job? Minimum wage won't pay the mortgage but what is she doing now to pay the mortgage? Selling those rags won't do it either. At least if she had a job or went to school she wouldn't look so lazy, shiftless and useless! And she wouldn't have to troll the twitterz for rich daddies to get her out of this mess -that SHE created, BTW. I have no respect for someone living in a cardboard McMansion and sitting on the couch all day, not knowing if it's Sunday or Tuesday. give me a break!

this fake, boring tv show will eventually, mercifully come to an end one day. What is she doing/has she done to prepare for it? Anything? Has Christine - who doesn't wanna work on Saturday- prepared for taking care of her mortgage? Or is the rest of the country on the hook for yet ANOTHER Brown bankruptcy? 

Starting to go there myself. I kinda was pulling for Meri but when someone is all-talk-no-walk when it comes to their ambitions I'm like, do something or stop talking about it. I swear she says those things, then realizes she'll have to do real world work and looks for any excuse to get out of it. She could complete school without even leaving her house, there are so many online programs these days. 

There are many things Meri would be very good at--wedding/events planner being one of them. But no, she holes up in her house selling LLR with constant online confidence boosters. It's easier for her to stay in her little world. And if that's really what she wants, well good for her. But for someone who tries to put on a front of being happy, she sure looks unhappy a lot of the time. 

Edited by Runnergirl
  • Love 2

I know it seems like I'm defending these goofballs, but, LLR is a job. At least she's trying. Sometimes you have to try on different occupations to find one that fits. Meri is going through at 45, what most of us did in our twenties.  I've read many posts about how lazy Meri is. Granted. But as some have said, this business model takes a lot of work. We blast her for not working, then rip apart the job she does get.

As far as Christine - she raised all the kids! Janelle and Kody were working, Meri was being Meri, and Robin was still on the horizon. Christine wiped the noses, made the meals, pushed the swings, and cleaned all the messes. If she doesn't want to work on a Saturday, then she deserves a break!

• Love 6

When did Christine think she was going to show/sell houses if not on Saturday? When the rest of us are working?? I should take a day off from work to have Christine show me a house on Thursday morning when Truley is school?? Lol! Why did she bother even studying for the real estate exam? Why did she even bother paying to take it, or taking it? She had no idea that a real estate agent had to work on Saturday??  Where are her fantastical sister wives, that are so much better that us regular mono friends, to help cover when she needs to show a house? Is she really THAT stupid, or pretending? Oh, wait, never mind. I just remembered her awesome 'pitch' for cash when she shark-tanked her way out of any deal with any of the investors. When she laughingly said she only wants 2.5 m because any more would make them 'lazy' lol lol! No, she only wanted enough dough to cover the mansions. She had no intention of working on Saturday to pay anything back. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mamey2422 said:

Oh man. Thanks for sharing this. I went down a rabbit hole watching some of these LLR consultant videos (success and failure stories both). I hadn't heard of LLR before this forum so I'm bizarrely fascinated for some reason. 

I'm not on Facebook so I can't see any of Meri's activity but I can easily imagine her seeming unhappy during the live sales. That' seems like her default nature these days. Does a live sale mean she's holding up individual pieces of clothes and people replay with "yes." Or something more sophisticated than that? 

That's basically it. She holds up an item, gives it a number, and if you want it you comment "sold" with the number. 

I just watched 25 minutes of a live sale. In that time she showed somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-40 baseball shirts and sold 8 of them at $35 each.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Janelle hadn't worked a day since moving to az. 

Janelle supported the family for 20 years. She worked every day. Since moving to Vegas she tried her hand at a few different things. It might take a minute to get her bearings.  They all seem to be regrouping. And let's not forget, the show is a job. It pays an income. Having a production crew underfoot, documenting every blemish is intrusive. Yes, of course they signed up for it. Just saying that it's work, just in a different way.

Christine is a little naive. She tried something that sounded interesting. It wasn't for her and she moved on. Hasn't anyone ever paid for a membership, class, or training that turned out not to be a good fit? I really don't see the crime in that. No, she's definitely not business savvy. That's not her thing. She's basically been locked in a house with toddlers for her adult life. Hardly the environment to polish her inner shark.

• Love 6
On February 7, 2017 at 4:22 PM, DakotaJustice said:

If I had bought that butt-ugly crap, and found out some weirdo polygamist was all in and selling it, I would never buy it again. I think that whole fashion-forward crew is a detriment to any product being sold. I would avoid any haircare Kody would hock, any weight loss regimine Janelle was pushing, certainly any ugly, knarled jewelry Robyn 'designed', and any 'mock' recipes of any kind that Christine invented. Yuck!

• Love 4

Meri has plenty of spare rooms.  It might take two to hold all that inventory, but she has them.  Janelle sold some property didn't she?  I believe she actually used her real estate license at least a couple of times.

5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Meri has plenty of spare rooms.  It might take two to hold all that inventory, but she has them.  Janelle sold some property didn't she?  I believe she actually used her real estate license at least a couple of times.

Janelle hasn't sold anything. She just has her name on a website. Mauricio can sleep peacefully, his National Top Realtor title is not yet in jeopardy. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

IMG_1929.JPG

Sorry couldn't seem to get rid of the quote box. 

One of my online friends took this screenshot during Meris live sale yesterday. LLR has taken over the living room. There must be thousands of dollars in wholesale just in the pic. 

She might be selling a lot compared to other consultants, but she's also clearly spending a lot. 

EGADS! That looks Dreadful!

• Love 1

Massive house with umpteen unused bedrooms.  And what's she using the famed wet bar for?  Writing out sales tags?

I see no business plan was ever formulated.  Unless it's Buy Ugly Crap, Sell Online from Living Room, Buy More In Hopes of Actually Turning a Profit Someday.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, mamey2422 said:

She should spend some time watching HSN or QVC, those guys can SELL, honey! Enthusiasm, excitement, fun...not Meri adjectives. If there's something to be done that requires being a sad-sack, she will excel. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Janelle hasn't sold anything. She just has her name on a website. Mauricio can sleep peacefully, his National Top Realtor title is not yet in jeopardy. 

So I guess she and the article lied or fudged the facts?  Not something new for the Browns, but disappointing.

In the nearly three years Brown has been a real estate agent at TMI Realty, she's catered to snowbirds, singles, married couples and families as well as those dealing with relocations.

"I've sold homes for a myriad of different compositions and I like the diversity because everybody has different needs," she said. "It's fulfilling to me to figure out how to meet their needs."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/tv/sister-wives-janelle-brown-las-vegas-real-estate

32 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Massive house with umpteen unused bedrooms.  And what's she using the famed wet bar for?  Writing out sales tags?

I see no business plan was ever formulated.  Unless it's Buy Ugly Crap, Sell Online from Living Room, Buy More In Hopes of Actually Turning a Profit Someday.

There is a business plan. There is an existing structure in place. If you start to sell Avon, you don't make a business plan, you follow one.

How do you know Janelle hasn't sold anything? Did she need to let you know?

She may not be the realtor of record, but she can still get a percentage of the commission if she assisted in some way, like showing the property, handling the paperwork,  or running the open house. She may be doing rentals.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

There is a business plan. There is an existing structure in place. If you start to sell Avon, you don't make a business plan, you follow one.

How do you know Janelle hasn't sold anything? Did she need to let you know?

She may not be the realtor of record, but she can still get a percentage of the commission if she assisted in some way, like showing the property, handling the paperwork,  or running the open house. She may be doing rentals.

Ok, she sold some stuff. And good for her! I'm surprised because for a long time she was just listed on Mona's website with not much going on...she managed to get some sales going in a tough market. Great! Maybe she will give Mauricio a run for his money, lol...

Edited by VedaPierce
14 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Ok, she sold some stuff. And good for her!

And we know this how?

As for Meri, you don't start a new business without a business plan.  Using someone else's is ridiculous because a good business plan includes such things as an analysis of your customer base, your key competitors, an advertising campaign, and a payment and fulfillment structure.  Every plan will be different depending on the person.

Having meetings online and hoping for leg humpers to buy your crap doesn't qualify especially if you are unable to even accept new customers on Facebook because you are "too busy".  If you are a serious or astute business person you MAKE the time.

This is just another fly-by-night MLM that will leave her with tons of unsold ugly stuff on racks in her living room.  Get a real job, for heaven's sake and stop trying to succeed as a grifter.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And we know this how?

As for Meri, you don't start a new business without a business plan.  Using someone else's is ridiculous because a good business plan includes such things as an analysis of your customer base, your key competitors, an advertising campaign, and a payment and fulfillment structure.  Every plan will be different depending on the person.

Having meetings online and hoping for leg humpers to buy your crap doesn't qualify especially if you are unable to even accept new customers on Facebook because you are "too busy".  If you are a serious or astute business person you MAKE the time.

This is just another fly-by-night MLM that will leave her with tons of unsold ugly stuff on racks in her living room.  Get a real job, for heaven's sake and stop trying to succeed as a grifter.

I believe it's listed on realtor.com. It shows Janelle brown as having sold 3 properties recently, if I'm reading it right. I don't know how to post a link but it's pretty easy to find....however, she could have been partnered with another agent, the properties could have all been multiple listings as well and she may have just benefited from someone else's hustle, I just don't know for sure. It just seems to me that if she was killing it on real estate sales, she would have been crowing about it dusk till dawn all over twitter...so something tells me it's not so cut and dry.

the rest of your post is spot on and my thoughts exactly

Edited by VedaPierce
7 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

I know it seems like I'm defending these goofballs, but, LLR is a job. At least she's trying. Sometimes you have to try on different occupations to find one that fits. Meri is going through at 45, what most of us did in our twenties.  I've read many posts about how lazy Meri is. Granted. But as some have said, this business model takes a lot of work. We blast her for not working, then rip apart the job she does get.

As far as Christine - she raised all the kids! Janelle and Kody were working, Meri was being Meri, and Robin was still on the horizon. Christine wiped the noses, made the meals, pushed the swings, and cleaned all the messes. If she doesn't want to work on a Saturday, then she deserves a break!

Your point is valid about being fair to Meri at least attempting to earn an income. I always liked Janelle because of that but it seems harder to root for Meri for some reason. I think I also personally associate MLM as a "get rich fast" scheme, especially when people focus on recruiting other consultants rather than selling product. Doesn't sound like that's what Meri is doing and I should give her more credit. 

3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

EGADS! That looks Dreadful!

There are many LLR consultants on YouTube who have the same setup with their inventory overrunning their house. It sounds like they are told inventory will easily fit in a closet as a selling point to loining but it's not true. Who would have thought Meri making a stink about having a house just a big a house as the other wives would have paid off. 

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Given how good their MSWC business plan was I'm sure Meri had an excellent LLR business plan ;)

Edited by mamey2422
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Last time I checked the Vegas MLS sales database, Jenelle had nothing recorded.  She only has a Salesperson license. 

I remember she had like 5 houses on realtor.com sold under her name last time i checked, some time ago.  Foreclosures mostly if memory serves.

2 hours ago, mamey2422 said:

Your point is valid about being fair to Meri at least attempting to earn an income. I always liked Janelle because of that but it seems harder to root for Meri for some reason. I think I also personally associate MLM as a "get rich fast" scheme, especially when people focus on recruiting other consultants rather than selling product. Doesn't sound like that's what Meri is doing and I should give her more credit. 

There are many LLR consultants on YouTube who have the same setup with their inventory overrunning their house. It sounds like they are told inventory will easily fit in a closet as a selling point to loining but it's not true. Who would have thought Meri making a stink about having a house just a big a house as the other wives would have paid off. 

Given how good their MSWC business plan was I'm sure Meri had an excellent LLR business plan ;)

MLM isn't a job.  it's more like gambling.  Especially this particular MLM, since you don't know what you're going to get, and if the patterns you get are going to be popular "unicorn" items or just drek.  Meri gets a fair amount of drek just like all LLR consultants seem to.  She's attempted to sell some truly awful-looking stuff and people won't even buy from the Great and Awesome Star of TV Meri Brown.  

What I've read on reddit and other places from consultants getting out of the game (and that's what it is) is that they're encouraged to order as much as possible, then they get just as addicted to the suspense as far as when they open the box, what's going to be in there.  They're encouraged to keep a wide variety, the stuff that's in demand sells quickly but then they're left with the patterns that NO ONE wants.  The first six months in any MLM is when people drink the koolaid but then they get over their heads quickly and start ordering more and more.  That's clearly what Meri has done.  She's going to be left with a lot of clothes no one wants.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Last time I checked the Vegas MLS sales database, Jenelle had nothing recorded.  She only has a Salesperson license. 

Ok I believe this more than realtor.com. and Janelle didn't 'Need to let me know' ;) I actually don't think she sold a damn thing. None of those people can sell---except Kody. Kody found 4 suckers...

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Readalot said:

wtf am I looking at?!?  Anti-humanity leggings? For when you DONT want any human contact?

I think you can get leggings or a baseball style tee with the Killer Klown print. Please tuck your kids in at night wearing these. I swear it looks like balloons in one hand and a knife in the other. 

This blows the whale print and Dobby chihuahua elf being birthed surrounded by snakes print out of the water. 

• Love 9