Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Home Sweet Home

While I knew that they would need to connect the characters at some point, I think the way they did it has potential to be a jump-the-shark moment.  On the upside, Diana Rigg was awesome in her complete BSC-ness.  She and Ariel had me convinced they were truly kindred spirits.  (Edited because soulmates wasn't really the right word.)

Edited by tessaray

So the threads all come together. I'm so invested in these characters, I'm sad there are only four episodes left.

Hmmm, I'm wondering how Ariel knows about Jude? And how and why did he find Layla? That's the one piece I'm still wondering about.

This should be interesting.

• Love 1

Diana Rigg?!? Why didn't someone tell me she was going to be in this thing? What a bonus. It's such a quirky, weird show, but I'm enjoying it. The only part I'm really not interested in is the story with Father Jude and Sister Celine. I like all the other storylines much better.

• Love 1

So Diana Rigg is Jude's mother?  Jude knows Jamie is his son but he doesn't know about Ariel?  Why did no one think to tell him that there were two babies? 

I hope Rhonda gets to take a bath and change clothes soon.  I feel the same way about Darryl on TWD.  Clean up, if not for yourself, then do it for the people who share space with you.

• Love 1

Scotty and Rhonda are Mary's brother and sister? Diana Rigg's character certainly seems like a woman who would casually misplace kids in different countries. 

Ariel was apparently raised by Mary, who i'm sure told him about Jamie. Ariel presumably targeted Layla and Giraffe because of some weird jealousy of Jamie, no?

The characters with big choices to make are the most interesting to me. Right now that means Scotty and Jamie. 

What does Dave want?

• Love 1

Scotty and Rhonda are Mary's brother and sister?

They are?  I missed that revelation.  So that makes Scotty and Rhonda cousins to Jamie and Ariel? 

Looks like almost everyone in the bunker will be related.  Not good for the future of the human race. 

• Love 2
(edited)

No, I'm really asking. I did reason like this: If Scotty is Ariel's uncle, then he is either Jude's brother or is Mary's brother. Jude hasn't said a word to Celine about his sister being an escaped convict, nor has Rhonda tried to contact Jude to help with Rajesh. But, let's face it, this show is so goofy who can rely on reason. It's all emotion.

Edited by sjohnson

Jude is probably a lot older than Scotty and Rhonda - assuming he was 19 when Ariel and Jamie were born, and they are in their mid to late 20s, he's in his mid forties.. Since he spent decades in the Vatican he probably isn't up to date on what Scotty and Rhonda are up to.

• Love 1

No, I'm really asking. I did reason like this: If Scotty is Ariel's uncle, then he is either Jude's brother or is Mary's brother.

Everyone's  relationship to Jude is explained in the Wikia.  I don't know how to spoiler box here or I'd do it.  But it's there.

Big spoiler on the wikia (which I already knew since I read the synopses of the remaining episodes, and now I just wanna watch them to be over with it already...). But without spoiling anything, Jude is indeed Grandma Sutton's son, and the older half-brother of twins Scotty and Rhonda, and thus the uncle of Spike, twins Ariel and Jamie, and grandfather to Frankie.

• Love 2

Big spoiler on the wikia (which I already knew since I read the synopses of the remaining episodes, and now I just wanna watch them to be over with it already...). But without spoiling anything, Jude is indeed Grandma Sutton's son, and the older half-brother of twins Scotty and Rhonda, and thus the uncle of Spike, twins Ariel and Jamie, and grandfather to Frankie.

Thank you. This show is so confusing but for some reason I tune in. The last episode only got an 0.5 rating for NBC and with the numbers it's been getting we may not get a second season.

They haven't even filmed a second season. I'm not sure there'll even be one. The story is kind of complete when it ends, with regards to the pre-apocalypse. I'm not sure they've written a continuing story of what happens after. We'll find out...

• Love 1

As long as there are no zombies, I'd watch a second season.  I have no idea why I really like this show, but I do.  A lot.  However, zombies would be a deal breaker.

I missed Megan Mullally this week.  I thought she and Jenna played well off each other.

• Love 3
Jude is indeed Grandma Sutton's son, and the older half-brother of twins Scotty and Rhonda, and thus the uncle of Spike, twins Ariel and Jamie, and grandfather to Frankie.

Jude is the uncle of his twin sons? Or should that say "uncle of Spike, father to twins Ariel and Jamie," and so on?

• Love 1