Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Like, they couldn't even have her run in the room and jump in front of Thea or Digg or Oliver or hell, even Andy? No? I think I'm more bummed about how this played out than I should be. I'm all outraged on behalf of a character I wanted gone years ago. Yet #Poppy still lives? What a wild ride!

• Love 2

Can you imagine that growling voice during sex?

Just me? okay.

I'm buzzed and i'm halfway bored.

I can give you a way to watch to show live online?

I already opened my bubbly, why wait? lol/

I'm arguing on Twtter about exactly how uneducated the state of Mississippi is. So yeah, kinda bored. Why couldn't they have made Oliver and Digg SMART FOR ONCE SINCE GODDAMN S2?!?

• Love 1

Oliver was the only one who didn't say I love you to Laurel?  Nasty, show. 

And Laurel give Olicit her blessing while telling Oliver he is the love of hers?  That's cruel show.

Poor Quentin, desperate to get to the Black Canary.

• Love 6

Well I guess they went with KC headcanon that Laurel is still inlove with Oliver!

She had that stupid picture in her wallet!

I mean.. if I were Oliver i'd be a bit weirded that my ex girlfriend still saw me as the love of her life even though she dated my best friend, who was inlove with her, and died for her, whom I no longer love barely as a co-worker.. but crazy girl still thinks she's inlove with me, after I slept with her sister..

Yea.. I toasted my champagne when they called it.

Call be cold hearted, but I did.

And then Quentin came on screen and I wanted to hold him. my poor baby.

• Love 13

I mean.. if I were Oliver i'd be a bit weirded that my ex girlfriend still saw me as the love of her life even though she dated my best friend, who was inlove with her, and died for her, whom I no longer love barely as a co-worker.. but crazy girl still thinks she's inlove with me, after I slept with her sister..

LOOOL SAME

• Love 5

I felt way more the other characters at Laurel's death, but most of all for her fans. They really deserved better than that. I would argue though that her putting the mask on one last time to go help her team is a hero's death. She, like everybody else on TGA, was there to stop Darhk and save the hostages' lives. Her being there was heroic.

I can't believe there appears to be a scene of Ollie and Laurel kissing in the preview for 4X19. Even though they were together before he left on a sex cruise with Sara, it seems like emphasizing their "love" story in a way that they haven't in a long, long time. Why now?

• Love 6

So... What did Oliver promise?

I'm guessing to take care of Quentin

I felt way more the other characters at Laurel's death, but most of all for her fans. They really deserved better than that. I would argue though that her putting the mask on one last time to go help her team is a hero's death. She, like everybody else on TGA, was there to stop Darhk and save the hostages' lives. Her being there was heroic.

Well, she got a fucking helluva lot better  treatment than Sara...so there's that

• Love 5

So did something weird happen bw the doctor saying LL would be fine and her dying while Oliver was alone with her ? I want to say yes, but all Digg's and Oliver's weird-ass lines in this episode meant nada (hey he's clearly on Team Felicity this episode, even though never sounded like that until tonight and it'll be forgotten) so I have no idea with his crazy-ass show.

• Love 1

I feel like I am a much better strategist/tactician than Oliver OR Digg. Like hey, you suspect an inside man, FUCKING TEST HIM! Don't give him the real piece of the evil all-powerful idol . Make a fucking fake with Play-Doh. I just don't get it.

• Love 4

Besides tearing up for Quentin, my heart broke for Diggle finding out how Shitty his brother is. This episode really made me feel that Oliver will kill Darhk, Thea will Kill Malcolm and Diggle will kill his brother

• Love 5

So, that shot of Laurel and Oliver kissing in the preview for next week's ep. That had to be when he first got back from the island, but by the time she could stand him enough to want to go there, she was already with Tommy. Are they really gonna show what a couple of assholes those two were...again? Or are we going to find out that they made out after his funeral, or...bleh.

• Love 3
(edited)

So, that shot of Laurel and Oliver kissing in the preview for next week's ep. That had to be when he first got back from the island, but by the time she could stand him enough to want to go there, she was already with Tommy. Are they really gonna show what a couple of assholes those two were...again? Or are we going to find out that they made out after his funeral, or...bleh.

I think that's exactly when that happens-- after Tommy's funeral. They even have candles! How romantic! :P

I'm more curious about the identity of the blonde in the BC outfit jumping on the car.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

Besides tearing up for Quentin, my heart broke for Diggle finding out how Shitty his brother is. This episode really made me feel that Oliver will kill Darhk, Thea will Kill Malcolm and Diggle will kill his brother

Holy crap - we can only hope!

• Love 3

It has to be flashback! Laurel hair looks darker?

• Love 1
(edited)

It has to be flashback! Laurel hair looks darker?

It's definitely a flashback, it's just that there isn't a point in time in the flashbacks where it could've happened where Tommy wasn't either a) in the picture or b) recently dead. I'm not sure how they have that scene without the two of them looking gross. But, maybe that's the point.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's definitely a flashback, it's just that there isn't a point in time in the flashbacks where it could've happened where Tommy wasn't either a) in the picture or b) recently dead. I'm not sure how they have that scene without the two of them looking gross. But, maybe that's the point.

I think it will be a flashback to before the whole shipwreck...like 8.5 years ago.

Edited by HJCougar
  • Love 4

I'm happy I'm not a fan of Laurel right now and it's not because she is dead. I don't know if it's because they hyped her death too much but it looked ridiculous and hit with Oliver's arrows? I mean come on, LOL.

Also that speech! Oh boy I was cringing so much..no dignity until the very end. Yikes.

Also the next ep is supposed to be FBs heavy..can't wait to see Oliver and Laurel going at it behind Tommy's back because that's not gross at all.

I don't think so - Oliver has short hair and his stubble - he looks like he did when he came back, not before he left. 

Maybe, but I just can't think when else it could be. They only had sex that one time, right? I know I ff'd through a lot of that time, but I thought it was only that one time.  When else could it have been?

• Love 1