Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

It's the truth! Oliver does wallow in his self pity

Well I suppose if he hadn't convinced himself he had NO CHOICE!! he could have just told Felicity about the kid and problem solved. 

I kind of love how the show is saying that if Laurel doesn't die, the Black Canary still does.  Oh and also, Laurel was only the Black Canary to honor Sara. Sara's fine now so time to move on to your own dreams. 

• Love 2

Wow it's been 40min and not even 1 sec of FS... it's just an odd choice.

And put me in the minority, I liked the photo shout out in one of LL's final episodes, it was a big part of her character & s1.

• Love 3

So far the biggest impression I get from this episode is I wouldn't be watching Arrow without Felicity Smoak.

Enjoy Damien a lot, though. And Oliver's growling voice.

Can you imagine that growling voice during sex?

Just me? okay.

If I wasn't live chatting and and snarking. I'd be bored shitless

I'm buzzed and i'm halfway bored.

"And Felicity's gone" annnd my live stream goes down again. It's like it *knows*

I can give you a way to watch to show live online?

She's going to decide to be the DA and go on ONE LAST MISSION and she dies?  Oops. 

I already opened my bubbly, why wait? lol/

• Love 2

LL: One last time [holds mask aloft]

This fan girl has her shot of expensive bourbon ready for salute, celebration, whatever--it's bourbon!

I shall raise a glass of woodford reserve and celebrate with you!

• Love 1
(edited)

And there it happens..... Darhk makes good on his threat.  It wasn't even a real hero's death.

Maybe Andy is the Big Bad next season. I don't think John will forgive him, at least I hope not.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

And there is happens..... Darhk makes good on his threat.  It wasn't even a real hero's death.

Maybe she'll heroically bleed out.  Seriously though, that's it?  Everyone is frozen and he executes her because Lance betrayed him? 

Dude that was a really crappy way to kill off LL. I'm not a fan, but I'm offended that they didn't even bother to attempt a hero's death. And now QL will feel guilty. It's just a crappy writing choice. I fully believe that they have not liked her character for a few seasons now. That was one of the worst written deaths on a show that has had a lot of deaths...

But hey there is a return of the actual LL pic, I think I won that bet...

And now we know why he goes to Russia.

• Love 3