Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Felicity isn't wearing her ring

CbngjZNUYAAb_9w.jpg

JFC that's a heartbreaking picture. Looking at the mother of Oliver's child (which is all that matters, obvy) because of whom Oliver has been lying to Felicity's face for months, while sitting, paralyzed, in a wheelchair.

• Love 3

The only thing that needs to trend on Wednesday when "Taken" airs is #FelicityDeservesBetter IMO!

How bout #Arrowwriterssuck!

I'm stuck between watching this bullshit Wednesday night live or watching Survivor live. Survivor probably won't upset me

Felicity isn't wearing her ring

CbngjZNUYAAb_9w.jpg

Yes she is - there are full res pics on on TV Line. It looks like it's just high up on her finger and turned in a way that the diamond blends in with the metal on her wheel.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

GUYS. Guys. Guys!

I've got the answer.

This has been a long con between Laurel and BM.  Hear me out:

It's Laurel's ultimate revenge on Oliver.  She knew Oliver got BM pregnant and promised to be BM's legal advisor on keeping Oliver away from William, hence the terrible legal stance. They split the other million bucks and then Laurel convinces Oliver to make sure William is in his will and all taken care of.

Then on a mission Laurel fails to protect Oliver and he dies (shhhhhhhhhh it's not as stupid as the current plot).

Oliver is presumed dead YET AGAIN. Laurel and BM get married and leave Star City with William and Oliver's millions.

• Love 4

GUYS. Guys. Guys!

I've got the answer.

This has been a long con between Laurel and BM.  Hear me out:

It's Laurel's ultimate revenge on Oliver.  She knew Oliver got BM pregnant and promised to be BM's legal advisor on keeping Oliver away from William, hence the terrible legal stance. They split the other million bucks and then Laurel convinces Oliver to make sure William is in his will and all taken care of.

Then on a mission Laurel fails to protect Oliver and he dies (shhhhhhhhhh it's not as stupid as the current plot).

Oliver is presumed dead YET AGAIN. Laurel and BM get married and leave Star City with William and Oliver's millions.

Hahahahaha, this is perfect! But they should have waited for Oliver to marry Felicity because she is the one with all the money!

• Love 2

The only thing that needs to trend on Wednesday when "Taken" airs is #FelicityDeservesBetter IMO!

I'm all for trending this, or "Team Felicity"... maybe both. Because honestly, as anything good happened to her this season? I don't count becoming CEO since technically that happened in the s3 finale/over the summer. 

• Love 1

Hahahahaha, this is perfect! But they should have waited for Oliver to marry Felicity because she is the one with all the money!

That was the original plan.  But then fucking Malcolm found out and spilled the beans to Darkh who kidnapped William and  fucked up that part of their plan.  Once more Malcolm Merlyn ruins Oliver's life.

• Love 3

Well, this all looks horrible. I may be skipping this as well. In show, they may make out Felicity to be the bad guy, but I don't know how anyone with more brain cells than Oliver (i.e. 3) can agree with that sentiment. As far as I'm concerned, Oliver is 124% in the wrong here. He can take a long walk off a short pier. He can suck it. He can do any number of awful things because as soon as he decided to lie to Felicity, he joined the BMD in being a garbage person. 

Yes, eventually, I'll probably want them back together, but if that spawn sticks around for more than one more episode, I may have to reevaluate my continued viewership. 

I don't care that Laurel's all kumbaya with BM because I care about neither of those people. It's actually fitting that Laurel's not even allowed to get angry at a situation she has every right to be angry about. That's how little they care about that character. I don't give a fuck about BM other than thinking she's a Garbage Person. Why they are telling her Oliver is GA, I have no earthly idea other than, like everything else in this terribad story line, PLOT. 

So until Plot Point 1 and Plot Point 2 disappear forever, I will be a cautious viewer. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 6

LOLOLOLOLOL...this show. Laurel and BM being all chummy...riiiiight. I mean I get that 10 years have passed but no woman in her right mind would embrace a complete stranger whom her boyfriend was boinking behind her back. I know the show prides itself on making sure its female characters always sing Kumbaya together when it comes to their sexual encounters with OQ but get real--this would never happen in reality, show!

And WTF telling BM about Oliver being Green Arrow? It took him 2 full seasons to tell Laurel but it takes him 3 episodes to tell the woman he was screwing behind her back? I'm rolling with laughter over here. It's like they aren't even trying to make the plots coherent anymore. They're just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks at this point.

• Love 12

You know who would have fixed all this shit?

Moira, my queen. (RIP)

She would have made sure BM was well and truly far, far away forever never to be heard from again, until she deemed it proper. Sigh..

Just sayin'

• Love 6

You know who would have fixed all this shit?

Moira, my queen. (RIP)

She would have made sure BM was well and truly far, far away forever never to be heard from again, until she deemed it proper. Sigh..

I don't think so - these shenanigans have really tarnished her HBIC image in my eyes. Leaving a trail? Moira. Come on. She should've made sure BM was well and truly far, far away before any of this happened, haha. 

• Love 2

I'm wicked behind on the spoilers thread - Sorry

But just wanted to drop in and say OQ's facial hair looks horrible in the future... but can I say I'm super excited that he has sleeves again? Haven't seen this suit move yet, but I really enjoy looking at OQ in sleeves & bonus he seemed to have dropped the shoulder pads :)

• Love 3

I don't think so - these shenanigans have really tarnished her HBIC image in my eyes. Leaving a trail? Moira. Come on. She should've made sure BM was well and truly far, far away before any of this happened, haha. 

Even so, she would have cleaned up the mess is my point. Ugh. I HATE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING EVER.

• Love 1

Seeing Laurel embrace Babymama has the same quality of when Sara invited Oliver along to her family dinner in season two.  This show--and the writers--can be so tone deaf, and I sometimes wonder if they have had interactions with other adult human beings.

Seeing her in the arrowcave is galling.  She hasn't proven that she is someone who can be trusted, at least on screen, but this show, with its reliance on blood bonds over all, will handwave the whole thing. 

I will indulge my west coast advantage and wait to see what the east coast says before watching.  I feel bad because Vixen looks pretty badass. 

• Love 11

Really wondering how they are going to portray Oliver's emotional state after Felicity dumps his lying ass? We saw how he was when she dated Ray man could not stay focused. When he thought he lost her while she was in that gas chamber he was in total panic mode. When she was shot and being wheeled into the operating room he was completely numb and looked to be in a catatonic state then he became totally reckless in his pursuit of Darkh. So how will he react now that the light and love of his life has left him? (Just curious because I really want Oliver to take in his actions without excusing them like he normally does for once.)

I really hope episode 15 is the BM & kid last episode. Has anyone heard anything else about them being on set or anything at all (asking while at the same time wanting the answer to be hell no so damn badly lol)

• Love 3

Seeing her in the arrowcave is galling.  She hasn't proven that she is someone who can be trusted, at least on screen, but this show, with its reliance on blood bonds over all, will handwave the whole thing. 

I would say she's proven quite definitively that she CAN'T be trusted. She lied to Oliver for years, which she had no right to do. Moira offered her money, she didn't threaten to kill her, and Ollie was a dumb douche, not a danger to a kid. She lied more in CC when he confronted her, called him names (as if she wasn't right there banging the dude with the known gf), AND came up with idiotic conditions to see the dumb kid. (GOD I want to live in an alternate universe in which Oliver's like "Eh, I don't know the kid and you're a hag, so I'll go ahead and check out of this sitch."). She's also a terrible mother who teaches her kid that rando men hanging out alone in his bedroom with him is JUST GREAT!

But sure, tell her about you being the GA, make sure she knows the precise location of your SECRET HQ, and the identities of all your compatriots. Because that's cool, she is the MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD, after all. It's totally fine that you'll tell her everything, but wouldn't tell YOUR LOYAL AND LOVING FIANCEE that you have a fricking kid and instead lied to her face, repeatedly.

God this is so offensive. 

• Love 9

I would say she's proven quite definitively that she CAN'T be trusted. She lied to Oliver for years, which she had no right to do. Moira offered her money, she didn't threaten to kill her, and Ollie was a dumb douche, not a danger to a kid. She lied more in CC when he confronted her, called him names (as if she wasn't right there banging the dude with the known gf), AND came up with idiotic conditions to see the dumb kid. (GOD I want to live in an alternate universe in which Oliver's like "Eh, I don't know the kid and you're a hag, so I'll go ahead and check out of this sitch."). She's also a terrible mother who teaches her kid that rando men hanging out alone in his bedroom with him is JUST GREAT!

But sure, tell her about you being the GA, make sure she knows the precise location of your SECRET HQ, and the identities of all your compatriots. Because that's cool, she is the MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD, after all. It's totally fine that you'll tell her everything, but wouldn't tell YOUR LOYAL AND LOVING FIANCEE that you have a fricking kid and instead lied to her face, repeatedly.

God this is so offensive.

No but see Laurel who was with him when he screwed this horrid woman is okay with it and it's totally cool that a Piece of shit Like Malcolm can know about it and it's totally fine to lie to your fiance my dear brother though I was mad as Hell you and mom lied about my paterntity it's for the kids protection SMH. I can not believe people think it's fine He keeps it from Felicity when MALCOLM knows about Wiliam. And Felicity will be expected to not be mad. Only morons think this way

I can see Felicity telling Oliver to be upfront with BM (regarding GA and letting her into the lair) and push him to tell her everything that she has gotten herself into because Felicity is Felicity - as Oliver had said before: Felicity is a nice person...she is the best person.  It is really sad because Felicity is the one that ends up getting completely crapped on. 

• Love 7

The more I think about it, the more I'm annoyed that my rejection of the BMD is going to be boiled down to - shipper, amiright? SA telling that fan that Olicity fans won't like the end of 415. What about fans of logical story telling? What about fans of not being treated like a moronic viewer? I don't have to like a story to recognize that it's logical and in character. I can respect that. I can't respect this or anything that's happened with the BMD. And while I never would have liked it, it could have been done in a way that I respected it. 

When is this show taking a break? Clearly I need it.

• Love 21

I really hope episode 15 is the BM & kid last episode. Has anyone heard anything else about them being on set or anything at all

I haven't heard anything about them past 415, which I think is strange (yet also good), because now we've got two plot points (the kid and Felicity's paralysis) that seem to be wrapping up pretty soon. The consequences are still there, since Oliver and Felicity are still broken up and we don't know exactly when Felicity will walk again, but it kind of muddles the story going forward, since those points will probably be more background than whatever's happening for the rest of the season. These heavily built-up plots will now just end but to focus on what exactly? What else are we even doing after 415? Darhk might be seemingly arrested but we still don't know his plan, what's going on with Andy, or even when the death exactly is.

• Love 1

hese heavily built-up plots will now just end but to focus on what exactly? What else are we even doing after 415? Darhk might be seemingly arrested but we still don't know his plan, what's going on with Andy, or even when the death exactly is.

Laurel's taking on Damien Darhk on People's Court.

• Love 3

This is me with these photo stills and that damn BM being let in on the secret of him being Green Arrow, how show, why show, just DAMN show!!!! Her ass could have waited in a hotel or at Laurel's apartment while they investigated. Since she let little William's ass get taken in the first place, I'm sure there is very little if anything she can provide to assist with finding him. This episode can not come and go quick enough for me.

miss%2Bj%2B3.gif

This also applies as it expresses my feelings (again) about this damn episode:

tumblr_mibya6146O1r6xnono1_500.gif

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

This is me with these photo stills and that damn BM being let in on the secret of him being Green Arrow, how show, why show, just DAMN show!!!! Her ass could have waited in a hotel or at Laurel's apartment while they investigated. Since she let little William's ass get taken in the first place, I'm sure there is very little if anything she can provide to assist with finding him. This episode can not come and go quick enough for me.

While this storyline is anything exciting, what exactly was she suppose to do to keep William from being taken? 

While this storyline is anything exciting, what exactly was she suppose to do to keep William from being taken? 

Not making Oliver promise to not tell the people closest to him that he had a kid would've been a good start. 

LOL

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 10

Not letting him play alone with a man he's never met, therefore priming him to trust other men he's never met.
  • Love 4

Not as if we know how DD got his hands on William. We didn't see the scene go down. And even if everyone on TA knew, it still wouldn't change the fact that they would be in CC living their lives ripe for the taking.

For all we know DD could've threatened her and she could've told William that he was a friend so he wouldn't freak out.

Edited by Primal Slayer
  • Love 1

Ok in all seriousness - because I haven't read all the spoilers - why do we think there is for sure a break up?  Has it been confirmed that they will definitely split?  Have set photos indicated it?

Because between the last episode and the preview scene for when Felicity finds out - I don't see her dumping him in 4x15.  I just flat out cannot imagine them having her dump him in the exact same episode where they rescue his son.  I know this entire board favors Felicity and thinks Oliver is dead wrong - and I agree.  But I still don't think a break up framed right after Oliver just saves his son from being kidnapped by Darhk would paint Felicity in a good light. 

If they are breaking up - I don't think it's in the next episode.

ETA: SA said things will get hard for "olicity" fans, but in my book - that doesn't mean break up. They were never officially together last season and he made comments about when fans would be happy and when they wouldn't.  Heck, there were "happy olicity" moments when she was still sleeping with Ray.

I think WM said Felicity not wearing her ring was significant and it said something about the "state of their relationship" but that also doesn't mean break up AND - more importantly, it doesn't mean Felicity dumps him over the kid secret.  Although, IF she dumps him because Malcolm, Thea, and Barry knew and he STILL kept it a secret from her - I wouldn't blame her one bit. But I don't even think that's where they are going.

Stephen did say that whatever went wrong with him and Felicity would be because of something he did.  I know people here think it's the LIE.  But I think it's something more.  I think it's related to Malcolm and the death and the fact that Felicity is demanding that Oliver kill "him."

I really do think its going to be the Malcolm of it all. I know she should be mad at him for withholding about the kid. But I think she will be okay with it or at least not break up with him over it. However, the minute she hears that MM threatened OQ about the child and he kept that a secret will be the breaking point. Because really that does speak to his prioritizing promises over his trust for her. Because it's just him not using his full brain. It is very reminiscent of her not wanting to be a woman he loves. If he loved his kid, he would have protected him by telling the team when it became obvious that he was in the cross-hairs of a megalomaniac pyshcopath whom he just betrayed. Seriously, OQ if burying your head in the sand is how you love people between ep 13-18, I'm not sure I want to be loved by him either.

• Love 3

Yeah, that too. Although it kind of goes hand-in-hand with the secret thing. She basically just taught him that strangers popping up randomly and wanting to play with him or whatever is totally okay. 

Do you think BM told Spawn hanging with this new random dude was a secret, too? Do you think she told him not to tell anyone? I wonder if he was at school telling his friends that some weird bearded guy visits from time to time and plays superheroes with him and looks at him like a sad panda. 

• Love 2

Not as if we know how DD got his hands on William. We didn't see the scene go down. And even if everyone on TA knew, it still wouldn't change the fact that they would be in CC living their lives ripe for the taking.

You're right - if Team Arrow knew, not a single one of them would've said, "Hey, maybe we should keep an eye on this kid just in case, since this dude just tried to gas three of us, and paralyzed one!" I guess they're all morons like his dad. They might not have been able to stop DD, but it would've been better than nothing.

• Love 6