Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

You're all wrong. Oliver turns to Laurel and thanks her for being so supportive towards baby mama and they finally give in to their sexual tension. (If you're on twitter, you might know what this is about. LOL.)

I don't see when Oliver had time to visit the kid in Central City unless he was doing it after Felicity got hurt because of him, and that would be totally unforgivable.

Nope. You guys got it wrong. Kid gets taken. Oliver and BM have comfort sex.

Or he and Laurel have comfort sex.

Yeah. I appreciate the warning. Last year I remember one of MG's Q&A tumblr sessions when he flat out told Olicity fans to skip 315.

I had to check which episode it was.  Nanda Parbat.  MG was right.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

You're all wrong. Laurel embraces the kid and Felicity rejects him and this is the first time in a long time that Oliver feels something more than friendship towards Laurel. 

This is the first episode Oliver calls Laurel Pretty Bird and the first episode in 3 seasons where Laurel's photo of herself makes a comeback... Sally who? Felicia the Photo is BACK. 

SLOW BURN YOU GUYS.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 7

Nope. You guys got it wrong. Kid gets taken. Oliver and BM have comfort sex.

I have to admit that would make me laugh. I'd like to see the mental gymnastics people would go to to be okay with that. Especially if he and Felicity hadn't actually broken up yet. (Oliver: "WE WERE ON A BREAK!") I'm positive it is not going to happen, though.

I'm only watching the breakup on Hulu/youtube, but the idea of Poppy/Oliver sex makes me giggle. 

I don't see when Oliver had time to visit the kid in Central City unless he was doing it after Felicity got hurt because of him, and that would be totally unforgivable.

I mean in upcoming episodes. I doubt they'll show it, but it seems not unlikely that they'll allude to it, with Alex or Thea or whoever asking where Oliver's been all day. I don't see how else any villain would know about the kid TO take him. And yes, it's unforgivable, but the audience would forgive him anyway. 

Edited by AyChihuahua

You're all wrong. Oliver turns to Laurel and thanks her for being so supportive towards baby mama and they finally give in to their sexual tension. (If you're on twitter, you might know what this is about. LOL.)

HOW DARE YOU....but yeah,

Not sure i understand completely since that entire exchange could be read in 2 ways.

The answer seems a bit ambiguous as well. She clearly implies that she hates "evil story steve" so his answer that 415 is the one for her would imply it's an Olicity episode, no?

However, everyone seems to assume the opposite and that 415 is of the "evil story steve" variety

For what it's worth, the fan that asked the question interprets it as implying happy/good Olicity.

After 410, I've noticed that Donna has risen to the top of the grave guesses by some media reviewers, given Felicity's angry/bitter/ruthless reaction in the limo.  The speculation is that Darhk targets the people closest to those he wants revenge on - in this case, Quentin for his betrayal.  So he'll make it seem like he's targeting Laurel and, when Quentin and Team Arrow rush to her rescue, in a cruel twist, Darhk kills Donna instead.  This theory might become more plausible if, in the upcoming episodes, we see Quentin and Donna getting closer. Also, since the EPs (esp. MG) like to mess with fans and love twists & game-changers, it would just be like them to make us think Laurel was going to die, only to kill off Donna in a last-minute shocking switcheroo.

Why game-changer?  Because then Donna's death could lead to Dark Felicity.  In which event, the EPs could go in any number of different ways.  My preference would be that, if this were to happen, in a role reversal, Oliver would be the one that keeps Felicity from going down a dark path and losing all the light in her.

However, there is the other theory that this does indeed pave the way for a return to Oliver and Laurel.  (This theory arose from KC's ComicBook interview snippets, posted on page 29 of the Spoilers thread and page 91 of the Mind Your Surroundings thread).  Theory: Oliver is always on the verge of going dark because he'll never fully recover from his horrific experiences. So he needs someone to keep him in the light.  Felicity was that person, as long as she was the light-bringer.  However, she is no longer that person because she's gone dark and her darkness partly causes the break-up with Oliver.  She also breaks up with him because he rushed to Laurel's rescue and left her mother unprotected.  So Laurel will become the light-bringer by the end of S4 (the "backbone" of the team).  Just like Laurel encouraged Sara to "be the light, and this hero that I know that you are," so Laurel will become the one to encourage Oliver to stay in the light.  It'll start with her training with Oliver and then supporting him throughout the Baby Mama drama.  Of course, it doesn't escape me that this theory makes it All About Oliver and what others can do for him

The problem with this theory is that it would require completely sacrificing the Felicity character who we've come to know and love - and who the EPs have acknowledged as being essential to the show - the Felicity who is the heart of the team.

But at this point, like others here, I'm going to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

The problem with this theory is that it would require completely sacrificing the Felicity character who we've come to know and love - and who the EPs have acknowledged as being essential to the show - the Felicity who is the heart of the team.

Not to mention the anti-chemistry. No amount of sacrificing Felicity will fix that. Which is why I don't believe it will ever happen like this.
  • Love 12

After 410, I've noticed that Donna has risen to the top of the grave guesses by some media reviewers, given Felicity's angry/bitter/ruthless reaction in the limo. The speculation is that Darhk targets the people closest to those he wants revenge on - in this case, Quentin for his betrayal. So he'll make it seem like he's targeting Laurel and, when Quentin and Team Arrow rush to her rescue, in a cruel twist, Darhk kills Donna instead (who was left unprotected). This theory might become more plausible if, in the upcoming episodes, we see Quentin and Donna getting closer. Also, since the EPs (esp. MG) like to mess with fans and love twists & game-changers, it would just be like them to make us think Laurel was going to die, only to kill off Donna in a last-minute shocking switcheroo.

Why game-changer? Because then Donna's death could lead to Dark Felicity. In which event, the EPs could go in any number of different ways. My preference would be that, if this were to happen, in a role reversal, Oliver would be the one that keeps Felicity from going down a dark path and losing all the light in her.

However, there is the other theory that this does indeed pave the way for a return to Oliver and Laurel. (This theory arose from KC's ComicBook interview snippets, posted on page 29 of the Spoilers thread and page 91 of the Mind Your Surroundings thread). Theory: Oliver is always on the verge of going dark because he'll never fully recover from his horrific experiences. So he needs someone to keep him in the light. Felicity was that person, as long as she was the light-bringer. However, she is no longer that person because she's gone dark and her darkness causes the break-up with Oliver. So Laurel will become the light-bringer by the end of S4 (the "backbone" of the team). Just like Laurel encouraged Sara to "be the light, and this hero that I know that you are," so Laurel will become the one to encourage Oliver to stay in the light. It'll start with her training with Oliver and then supporting him throughout the Baby Mama drama. Of course, it doesn't escape me that this theory makes it All About Oliver and what others can do for him.

But at this point, like others here, I'm going to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

A problem with that, I feel, is that that uses the immediate reaction from the FF as the proponent of the theory. The immediate reaction to the first FF was that Felicity was dead, since the show placed purposeful hints to get people to think such, and people did jump on that theory. The immediate reaction to this FF seems to be a toss-up between Donna and Diggle, again, because of purposeful hints that the show gave to get people guessing.

Granted, I think this FF was more focused on pushing the "twist" that Oliver and Felicity break-up in the future, with Felicity's bare hand and her cold attitude towards Oliver, but it still was focused on giving the audience an immediate reaction and shock to propel them to continue guessing what's going to happen.

Like other people have said, I'm taking these FFs with a grain of salt. They are showing me definite things (someone dies, Oliver and Felicity break-up), but I'm waiting to see some definite hints from the show to tell me what's going to happen (408 Oliver is keeping a secret from Felicity that would cause them to break up, 409 Felicity got attacked, she's not going to be in a death situation twice).

I hope they do the role reversal, because it would at least show different sides of their characters, and I think, at least to a lesser extent, that's what they'll be doing. I don't think Laurel would ever completely take a backbone role for the Team, considering the fact that the show went out of its way to push how important Felicity was, while Laurel got about 1 scene to establish her as some form of a support (I don't really count her scene with Thea, since even the report of the clip said she was not helping)

Another note, I just don't believe it would be Donna because she's not a main character. I know that the EPs can go back on their word and make it a supporting character, but I'm going by their words until something hints to me that they did completely change their minds.

• Love 2

Isn't it just amazing how many wonderful storylines the viewer gets to look forward too? Someone dying! BM and kid (everybody's favorite storyline) getting more prominently featured!!Laurel being a lawyer!!! Felicity being paralyzed!!!! Olicity breaking up!!!! If that isn't MUST-see tv, I don't know what is! It sounds like fun, fun and more fun!!!!!

I probably forgot something amazing but I have faith that 'game-changer' MG still has something epic to add to the wonderful things coming up.

• Love 10

Honestly and sincerely, L/O will never ever ever happen again, bc the anti-chemistry is absolutely unfixable. Read back through early reviews of the show and all the professional reviewers noted it. They would pair Oliver romantically with his bow before they'd pair him with Laurel again.

I personally think there was a miscommunication bw SA and Dettiot. I don't see any way 15 is a good O/F episode. (SA had likely had several beers by then. Actually, from Dettiot's requests for Tylenol this morning I'm guessing she'd had a few beers, too.)

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

!. I would not find it at all believable for Laurel to support Oliver in the baby momma crisis.  He knocked up said baby momma while he was dating her!  Given her predisposition to getting angry at him - I would think she would be all Team Felicity in a heartbeat.  Hell, if Oliver did go after Laurel and Donna died because of it - Laurel would probably be pissed too because "she can take care of herself."  And she will be pissed that her dad is in pain again.  There is no way - if they remember anything they have written up until this point - that plot line leads to Oliver and Laurel together.

2. I think it would be far more likely that if Felicity starts to go dark (which I have to admit - I wouldn't mind seeing) that Laurel will be with her, trying to help her through it.  Thus using Felicity to prop Laurel. 

3. Unfortunately - and I hate to say this - but I do think they could easily have Oliver and Baby Momma have comfort sex.  It's just very in-character for Oliver to let someone else make him feel good when he's feeling like crap and it sure didn't look like she was in a relationship with anyone.

4. I won't even notice when Oliver and Poppy have flashback sex.

Them setting up Oliver and Laurel this season would be contradictory to what the are trying to do this season.

By simply moving Felicity and Laurel around, Oliver is learning nothing. He is just finding another pep talk.

Felicity has been there for Oliver for all of it, if the one time she goes through a dark time he starts moving closer to another woman, it would be gross. Completely disgusting.

I find much of what jbuffy writes lacks foundation, but there is one point I can understand. The more evolved they show Laurel the higher the grave chances. I don't view the vigilante v DA as an appropriate struggle because they already placed her on the 'right.' No growth or evolution and she can't end the season wrong. Narratively they set up the perfect heroic sacrifice to motivate the Team.

I think that's why I'd be annoyed, not necessarily surprised, but annoyed if they don't go with Laurel. It ticks all the boxes they want.

• Love 6

A tweet from a con-goer (to address the 4x15 spec):

Lana ‏@olicityalamode  4m4 minutes ago

SA said most emotional scene was end of 4x15. I pointed at my Olicity shirt and asked if I'll like it. He said no. #Arrow #Olicity
Edited by apinknightmare
(edited)

Looks like breakup is at end of 415.

Not really sure why people would panic, at least not here. We predicted (a long time ago) that 413-415 would be the breakup, it fits their pattern.

ETA: Plus what Apinknightmare said.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 7

My only concern is the timeing because it means (to me) that the breakup might be directly related to Baby Mama and not the lie.

I just can't deal with kicked puppy Felicity. I will forever hate this show and Oliver if they go there

• Love 2

My only concern is the timeing because it means (to me) that the breakup might be directly related to Baby Mama and not the lie.

I just can't deal with kicked puppy Felicity. I will forever hate this show and Oliver if they go there

Not sure the timing here really indicates one way or the other. If the secret is outed at the debate, then there will probably be a mad scramble to keep the kid safe, only to find that he's already been taken. So it could just be that there isn't much time to address the secret before the kid gets kidnapped, and they finally talk it out once he's safe. 

• Love 5

Maybe being forewarned will lessen some of the anger for those already in the know. I do however think those who do not get advance warnings or have knowledge of this coming are going to be pissed mainly because of the cause for the breakup which will probably be 100% because of  his lie about William and it NEVER needed to happen. I won't have any sympathy whatsoever when they start to come for Marc because him and his soap opera driven state of mind angst is the ONLY reason IMO that the audience has to endure any of this crap to begin with. 

Wonder if Felicity will still be in a wheelchair at this time? I want to see how this episode is written because if they try to write Oliver in the right and Felicity in the wrong I just might lose my shit. 

Look we know Oliver adores Felicity and would do anything to keep her.  But they just don't think the same way - so Felicity is going to have accept that or move on with her life.  I just don't think Oliver is ever going to understand why he can't lie to loved ones if he has a good reason to do it.  Of course - sadly, in this instance, he did not have a good reason to do it.  But that's the problem when writers try to cram a square plot into a round hole.

I just hope that - if their intention is to reunite this couple - that Oliver doesn't sleep with anyone else while they are apart.  I guess I hope the same thing for Felicity, but I doubt they would even consider writing her that way.  Oliver tends to sleep around and use women to make him feel better about himself.

Edited by nksarmi

Not sure the timing here really indicates one way or the other. If the secret is outed at the debate, then there will probably be a mad scramble to keep the kid safe, only to find that he's already been taken. So it could just be that there isn't much time to address the secret before the kid gets kidnapped, and they finally talk it out once he's safe.

I hope that's the case. I just don't expect good things from these idiots. They have a history of doing stupid shit from x13-x22 and then magically wrapping Olicity up in warm and fuzzies in x23 so fans forget/forgive and it annoys me.
  • Love 8

The timeline to me just confirms it involves the BMD. Which we pretty much already knew. It really could be anything involved. The lie, the BM herself, maybe its a hard break up because she is furious, maybe it's a soft break because she needs time. Personally, I read the limo scene a little differently. Felicity seemed angry at the 'HIM', I think the distance with Oliver could also be interpreted as they are broke up and they aren't sure how to be around each other. Esp in such an emotional time. I want someone to ask SA what direction he and EBR were given.

• Love 5

I just have a hard time feeling sorry for Oliver. I mean he is the one who kept the 'promise' but he kept it from his partner who he wants to marry. Surely, he must have thought about what will happen if she were to ever find out.

I just don't see it the way MG and co do. Oliver lied. She is the wronged party. And I do feel sorry that all of this crap has to happen to her.

I wonder whether they will end the season together or not but if Oliver gets with BM at any point, I'll probably never return from the 'Felicity deserves better' islands.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 8

I hope that's the case. I just don't expect good things from these idiots. They have a history of doing stupid shit from x13-x22 and then magically wrapping Olicity up in warm and fuzzies in x23 so fans forget/forgive and it annoys me.

As long is it's got nothing to do with someone snapping some pics of Oliver looking more-than-friendly with BM, or Felicity interpreting a scene of them comforting each other during the kidnapping (although why they'd do that, IDK, since this seems to be a realization of BM's greatest fears regarding letting Oliver in the kid's life - seems to me she'd be super pissy with him), I'm good with it. Anything that 100% veers away from the hysterical nature of breakup #1 is okay with me if we *must* go here for max drama. 

The timeline to me just confirms it involves the BMD. Which we pretty much already knew. It really could be anything involved. The lie, the BM herself, maybe its a hard break up because she is furious, maybe it's a soft break because she needs time. Personally, I read the limo scene a little differently. Felicity seemed angry at the 'HIM', I think the distance with Oliver could also be interpreted as they are broke up and they aren't sure how to be around each other. Esp in such an emotional time. I want someone to ask SA what direction he and EBR were given.

I think Felicity's angry at the HIM for sure, but their body language and the lack of ring (plus comments post-show from WM) make it pretty clear that they are broken up in some fashion. Whether the physical distance and coldness comes from that or what, I guess we won't know for a while. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
(edited)

It's hard to say. I thought Felicity was angry and upset and trying to hold it together over the death. However, the interviews with WM seem to indicate that the coldness was intended to show the state of the Olicity relationship at that point.

As long is it's got nothing to do with someone snapping some pics of Oliver looking loved-up with BM, or Felicity interpreting a scene of them comforting each other during the kidnapping (although why they'd do that, IDK, since this seems to be a realization of BM's greatest fears regarding letting Oliver in the kid's life - seems to me she'd be super pissy with him), I'm good with it. Anything that 100% veers away from the hysterical nature of breakup #1 is okay with me if we *must* go here for max drama.

Unfortunately that is my fear. I just don't put it oast them to have the breakup be over some lame Felicity insecurity coupled with happy family reunion image and Felicity breaking up with him for some lame reason in order to justify Oliver’s lie and make Felicity the bad guy

Do i think this is what WILL happen? No. But i do fear that it's not going to be handled well at all.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Look we know Oliver adores Felicity and would do anything to keep her. But they just don't think the same way - so Felicity is going to have accept that or move on with her life. I just don't think Oliver is ever going to understand why he can't lie to loved ones if he has a good reason to do it. Of course - sadly, in this instance, he did not have a good reason to do it. But that's the problem when writers try to cram a square plot into a round hole.

I just hope that - if their intention is to reunite this couple - that Oliver doesn't sleep with anyone else while they are apart. I guess I hope the same thing for Felicity, but I doubt they would even consider writing her that way. Oliver tends to sleep around and use women to make him feel better about himself.

Esp considering chances are good they break up due to his actions. If he looks around for comfort or to play house with BM, I would have a very difficult time not chucking something at the TV.

• Love 3

I wouldn't be surprised if in the midst of this episode they write Felicity telling Oliver she may never be able to give him a child and she pushes him away into Samantha's arms. Thus giving him an out if he acts on it (but that would also be a hell of a lot of plot for a 45 minute episode hmm?) They love their drama, so being angry but selfless Felicity lets Oliver go to be with his ready made family and the woman who lied to him for 9 whole damn years just so they can add more angst! I know the probability of this is small but I also know that Marc Guggenheim can have great moments of stupidity in this writing!

I'm pretty sure this is NOT happening but slightly only because there hasn't been much talk of her being on the show past episode 15. If that changes who the hell knows what direction they are going with the remaining episodes!

Edited by Ann Mack

Esp considering chances are good they break up due to his actions. If he looks around for comfort or to play house with BM, I would have a very difficult time not chucking something at the TV.

That would be my breking point. The other would have be Oliver cheating on Felicity (but since they're already broken up).
  • Love 3

*If* they were ever so stupid as to have Oliver turn to Samantha for any kind of emotional support, I'd love to see how they do it. No lie. Since the whole premise of this idiotic secret was because Samantha was worried about what would happen to her kid if Oliver got involved in his life. Seems like the kid getting publicly outed as being Oliver's and then kidnapped (assuming that's what happens) would basically squash any future romantic (and possibly even civil) relationship between the two. 

• Love 10

The limo confirms a break up but it doesn't tell me anything about the break up. I got the distance, I just didn't get coldness and anger between them personally.

So for me there is a lot of ways the break up can go, it doesn't all have to be the ugly that was 4x08.

I wonder how difficult it's going to be to fit the pieces to this scene. They broke up but they go together to the funeral.

• Love 1

Even though SA seems to be a fan of the whole BM storyline, I have difficulty seeing him being enthusiastic about another cheating storyline. (Especially on his paralyzed girlfriend.) That seems to be a big no-no for him. Because of that (based on nothing at all) I doubt he'd be on board with such a particular storyline.

But what do I know, his taste is so different from mine, I never thought he'd be so on board with the BM storyline. Mainly because it is such bad drama.

• Love 7
(edited)

*If* they were ever so stupid as to have Oliver turn to Samantha for any kind of emotional support, I'd love to see how they do it. No lie. Since the whole premise of this idiotic secret was because Samantha was worried about what would happen to her kid if Oliver got involved in his life. Seems like the kid getting publicly outed as being Oliver's and then kidnapped (assuming that's what happens) would basically squash any future romantic (and possibly even civil) relationship between the two.

Oh i absolutely agree. The logical ending should be Samantha/William disappearing into the cloud never to be heard from again. Because Samantha didn't want William involved in Oliver's crazy life. I just don't know that they can resist the stupid.

Even though SA seems to be a fan of the whole BM storyline, I have difficulty seeing him being enthusiastic about another cheating storyline. (Especially on his paralyzed girlfriend.) That seems to be a big no-no for him. Because of that (based on nothing at all) I doubt he'd be on board with such a particular storyline.

Not sure how it would be cheating. You can't cheat on someone after a breakup. Massively insensitive and unbelievably bad timing sure but, not cheating.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I'm wondering how the interactions are going to be after the break-up. Felicity is still the overseer for them when they are out in the field so she and Oliver will have to be around each other. I don't see how they can bring Curtis in without revealing everyone's identity, unless he uses a computer from somewhere else with only their code names and never see them suit up. Seriously, wondering how they cross that bridge when they come to it?

Also they're already getting the "I can't be a part of the Team" dialogue with Felicity out of the way in episode 4x11. Plus I don't think Felicity would turn her back on the rest of the Team because of Oliver but you know it would have to sting like a bitch to watch him and be in close proximity to him.

Edited by Ann Mack

But what do I know, his taste is so different from mine, I never thought he'd be so on board with the BM storyline. Mainly because it is such bad drama.

I don't think he's on board with the way the storyline is playing out so much as he likes the idea of Oliver being a dad. 

• Love 10

Oh i absolutely agree. The logical ending should be Samantha/William disappearing into the cloud never to be heard from again. Because Samantha didn't want William involved in Oliver's crazy life. I just don't know that they can resist the stupid.

Yeah, I mean, that's how I'm hoping the story ends. With them leaving, haha. After Felicity finds out about the kid, the narrative purpose has been fulfilled, and they can get gone. 

• Love 1

I don't think he's on board with the way the storyline is playing out so much as he likes the idea of Oliver being a dad. 

If that's the distinction he's making in his mind, it's...kind of dumb. The whole storyline is 60 seconds of him being a dad and several episodes of him being a liar.

So for me there is a lot of ways the break up can go, it doesn't all have to be the ugly that was 4x08.

I wonder how difficult it's going to be to fit the pieces to this scene. They broke up but they go together to the funeral.

I think the breakup will be uglier than 408, because he'll have been lying for a lot longer, and possibly more, if he's been visiting them. Re going together, that is most likely bc the scene required him to climb into the limo and her to be there. I doubt it means much. I also don't think her response to his "Are you okay" is a sign she's moving back towards him. It seemed much more like a deflection. She didn't answer his question, she just deflected it back at him, bc she doesn't want to talk with him about her feelings.

They're either ending the season apart or it's going to be a tacked-on "Bygones, we're all good, let's chastely kiss!" ending.

Edited by AyChihuahua

He wouldn't be cheating with BM if it happens after they break up, but thought process would be so wonky. This woman's conditions hurt the woman I love and caused our break up. Even though that wasn't BMs intentions, that's still the effect. That would be like stabbing Felicity in the back again.

FYI, same effect if Oliver were to hook up with Laurel. It would hurt Felicity to see that and make Laurel a terrible person/friend.

• Love 4

I think the breakup will be uglier than 408, because he'll have been lying for a lot longer, and possibly more, if he's been visiting them. 

I certainly hope it isn't. I'd rather not watch Felicity go to 11 with the "you don't trust me, you never will" a second time. A nice, level-headed conversation and break-up will do fine by me, especially if she finds out about the kid in 4x14 and doesn't break it off until 4x15. 

• Love 4

Confirmation that Dettiot and SA misunderstood each other:

SA said most emotional scene was end of 4x15. I pointed at my Olicity shirt and asked if I'll like it. He said no. #Arrow #Olicity

Re Oliver hooking up with whomever post-breakup, I am totally pessimistic about this show and about Oliver (I prefer to be called realistic, bc these people fuck up all the good things they're given), but I really, really, really do not think he's going to hook up with BM, who I think will be in and out in 15 with her spawn, and I am POSITIVE he's not going to so much as gaze thoughtfully at Laurel. I won't worry about BM post 15 at all unless the actress is confirmed to be back. I think the point of this bs storyline will be fulfilled after Felicity dumps him.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 3

I certainly hope it isn't. I'd rather not watch Felicity go to 11 with the "you don't trust me, you never will" a second time. A nice, level-headed conversation and break-up will do fine by me, especially if she finds out about the kid in 4x14 and doesn't break it off until 4x15. 

I personally am fine with her going to 11. What he's doing is, to me, totally hideous.

But I don't care all that much either way. As long as she dumps him, which it certainly seems she will, I'm good.

Re the breakup being an episode later, I'm sure she'll be all in helping find the spawn and won't take the time properly to dump him until the kid is safe. One of the many reasons she's such a good person is that she wouldn't try to have a major breakup convo when they're focused on saving the spawn. I'm fine with quiet, I'm fine with yelling, as long as she makes him realize how much he's hurt her.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

LOL. It's kind of hilariously sad how easily we can predict this show now. Everyone said 415 for a break-up and look! It's happening. SHOCKER. Not sure why there'd be a meltdown over it when it's expected though.

I'll just echo some thoughts that I don't want to see Felicity behave like she did in their 408 argument. While she had every right to be mad, I think she went a little overboard. I'd much rather a quiet break-up. I'd prefer it to be emotional in a way where I know they both still love each other but a split is just what needs to happen right now, rather than a harsh and bitter shouting match. Knowing our luck it's probably going to be the latter. I'm preparing myself already.

I will say though, I highly doubt it will happen but I really hope Oliver doesn't hook up with someone else. Even though it's not cheating, him falling into bed with another woman so soon after breaking up with the woman he loves and planned to marry would just undermine everything they've built with Olicity. I don't know if that was their plan all along though but I'm not sure why they ever went to such extreme lengths to show how much Felicity is it for Oliver if that was the case.

Edited by Guest

I want Oliver to see what it feels like to be lied to. So I want Felicity to stand up from her wheelchair in 4x15 and walk away.

It's petty but I hope she says something like "I can keep a secret also." Then up and away she goes.

She's been working hard to find a way to walk again and she keeps it from Oliver as a surprise but, then uses it to walk away from him.

Edited by EmilyBettFan

I really doubt we'll see Oliver with someone else. This is the guy who didn't look at another woman while pining for Felicity for the entire season and now that he's had the experience of being with her and sharing a life with her for over 6months, why would he expect to find comfort with someone else? Then again, my logic often veers from the writers'.

• Love 7