Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb here. But since the show has gotten pretty soapy as of late. Do you think it would be possible that one of Felicity's injuries will prevent her from having children.

Yeah, we've discussed it a few weeks back. I think the consensus was we hate the idea of it but, it's totally something they could/would do.

Popular injury guesses paralysis, infertility, amnesia (because it's such a soapy trope).

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

Also, there will be another character who finds out about the child and Samantha’s ultimatum, and they will make the argument that Oliver really didn’t have a choice but to honor that promise. We’re going to do a whole episode about the virtues of the truth…it’s not always the best thing. But that is this show. Killings, secret keeping, ethical dilemmas, broken promises. We deal with the moral grey."

At least it doesn't specifically say this other party finds out before Felicity.  They still might go that route but maybe they just find out that extra detail after the truth about BM and surprise kid's existence comes out. 

I wonder if they find out from Felicity about the ultimatum since unless BM has buds she is gossiping to, who except Oliver knows about the ultimatum?   It would make sense for Oliver to mention it to Felicity as a defense but it's such a weak defense. 

I guess in a way Guggenheim did admit the backlash wasn't just from Olicity fans. He must have read all those episode reviews after all. HAHAHA

I enjoyed confirmation that he was surprised about the back lash rather than that he was trying to make people mad.  Clueless remains very dangerous but him being forced to realize he effed up is satisfying on a petty level.   I hope too that both he and SA take a moment and reflect on what the definition of lying really is.   

I could see this show making Felicity unable to have Children so Oliver can have a reason to not lay the BM Bomb on her. I don't wish it but it could happen

Or to take the soap down a notch, make it unknown if she'd be able to or not before she fully recovers. 

• Love 3

Regardless of if she's going to be able to have children or not, I do believe that this season is definitely going to address the idea if Oliver and Felicity want children together in the future, or most likely Felicity, since we have the inclination that Oliver wants a family because of his desire to become involved in William's life. I think that the whole Oliver's secret kid/lying problem is going to open up the conversation towards having a family, considering literally every character, even DD at this point, has some sort of family subplot in the mix. I was surprised at how well they handled the marriage conversation, so I'm actually interested if/how they are going to handle the kids conversation.

• Love 11

Sometimes I really enjoy reading jbuffyangel's reviews... But reading her latest one (X) and what she says about Laurel really made me feel for 20 seconds that she's the one to die... It's weird. Like I said before I'm fully on the 'Quentin will die' boat, but 4x09 really did lay it on thick (in a subtle way if that makes sense) that Laurel might die which could potentially make Quentin into a villain throughout the rest of the series again? Sort of Harvey Dent-esque.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

Sometimes I really enjoy reading jbuffyangel's reviews... But reading her latest one (X) and what she says about Laurel really made me feel for 20 seconds that she's the one to die... It's weird. Like I said before I'm fully on the 'Quentin will die' boat, but 4x09 really did lay it on thick (in a subtle way if that makes sense) that Laurel might die which could potentially make Quentin into a villain throughout the rest of the series again? Sort of Harvey Dent-esque.

Buffy's review was a great ball of nostalgic feels, I recommend reading it (except the part where she compares Oliver and Felicity to a Christmas tree. That went too far. No way the writers were trying to be that deep.)

I'm with you on actually buying into Laurel being the one to die after reading the recap, at least long enough to let myself imagine how I'd feel if they really went there. (There would be shock and awe and squeeing.) I don't though think Quentin would go evil. Dark perhaps, but would he really blame TA this time around? Or maybe he'd double down on doing good in her name.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

That interview with Guggenheim...so, Felicity is supposed to go "Yeah, you kept something from me, but at least you didn't lie to an almost stranger! Yay, golden star for you!". I guess they are solely focusing on the fact that BM is the mother of his child. So in their minds she deserves a pedestal for that reason alone. Who cares that they haven't seen each other in ten years, they are basically strangers, and she has lied to him all this time! 

I swear, every time I read about this I marvel at the stupidity.

But since the ultimate goal was to have Oliver keep it from Felicity to then have it come out at a more convenient time, I'm thinking the absurd ultimatum is born out of the necessity to not have Oliver just straight up lie-since they apparently don't consider that last scene as lying. If they had had that last scene without BM's conditions, Oliver would have looked even worse; instead, they have given him a "justifiable" and "honorable" reason to keep it from her.

• Love 8

I skipped reading the Olicity part and went right to Laurel's in the Grave part. I get her take because I had the same thoughts watching the show. It's certainly a better argument than SARA'S JACKET'S WHITE!

The line about how Quentin didn't know what he do if he lost her. That sets up a whole storyline for Quentin after losing Laurel. Laurel basically told Quentin she a big girl and doesn't need anyone. 

• Love 2

That interview with Guggenheim...so, Felicity is supposed to go "Yeah, you kept something from me, but at least you didn't lie to an almost stranger! Yay, golden star for you!". I guess they are solely focusing on the fact that BM is the mother of his child. So in their minds she deserves a pedestal for that reason alone. Who cares that they haven't seen each other in ten years, they are basically strangers, and she has lied to him all this time!

I swear, every time I read about this I marvel at the stupidity.

But since the ultimate goal was to have Oliver keep it from Felicity to then have it come out at a more convenient time, I'm thinking the absurd ultimatum is born out of the necessity to not have Oliver just straight up lie-since they apparently don't consider that last scene as lying. If they had had that last scene without BM's conditions, Oliver would have looked even worse; instead, they have given him a "justifiable" and "honorable" reason to keep it from her.

I feel like sometimes I hate MG. But sometimes I totally understand how his mind works. Or maybe its because we have similar ways of manipulating words so we're not ever lying. What OQ said in the new timeline which is the one that matters is not a lie. It's just a secret. FS has been okay with secret keeping in thd past and has even kept secrets this season to protect their personal relationship. So long as he doesn't start building up the lies, I can see how MG & co will spin this OQ deception as not a true regression, rather a necessary deviance from his current character.

The more TPTB talk about 408 & BM the less I am concerned that this situation will go full soap opera mode. Part of me actually thinks FS will be supportive of OQ after her initial anger goes away I just don't want them to make her look like a pushover or a weak woman as a result of how they write it. The ultimatum as crazy cliche as it was, is OQs golden ticket out of this secret keeping debacle.

• Love 3

What he insists on being clueless about is that Oliver lies every day of his life and the audience and TA are fine with it.  It is the CONTEXT of the lie and who he is lying to that makes this situation so ridiculous.  Felicity has earned the right never to be lied to.  BM has not.  Giving BM more right to Oliver's honesty than Felicity is insulting on every level.  And Oliver is only in an impossible position if he thinks Felicity and BM deserve the same level of trust.

Finally, he lied to the woman he loves, the one who lights his way, that he wants to marry all to keep a promise to a woman who lied to him for 10 years and gave every sign of continuing to do so had he not stumbled upon the truth. I'm sorry but in my mind there is no impossible choice to make...you tell the woman you love and get a good lawyer.

THIS.  SO MUCH.  If MG was genuinely surprised by the backlash, maybe he should've consulted with his wife instead of SA.

I wonder if they will have Barry make a cameo to see Felicity in the hospital (or at least reference her injury on either show) - it would seem odd if that was just glossed over and not mentioned on The Flash.

Here's another reason why I don't think they'll kill Laurel.  They just spent a lot of time and money building a new set for the larger Arrow Bunker to accommodate the larger TA (or TGA).  I don't think they'd do that if they were going to shrink the team for S5.

• Love 3

The only thing that sways me from my belief that it'll be Quentin was AK's post-show interview where he talked about the natural order of things and the universe trying to make things right. So I suspect that each one of the (Arrow, at least) people who died in the original timeline are going to have near-death experiences until one is offed for good. Quentin didn't die in that timeline. But who trusts these EPs to stick to what they say, and that could still happen and Quentin could still be the one in the grave.

My gut says it's him. Guess we'll see in 4-5 months.

I feel like sometimes I hate MG. But sometimes I totally understand how his mind works. Or maybe its because we have similar ways of manipulating words so we're not ever lying. What OQ said in the new timeline which is the one that matters is not a lie. It's just a secret.

You see, to me saying 'It doesn't matter, it's over' it's a lie. It DOES matter, and it is NOT over. (I'm sure I said this a thousand times already so forgive me for repeating myself). So I won't buy anything MG says on the matter, because all I can see it's the IMO faulty logic. I know how they see it, I know why they did it, I just can't in no way get behind it.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 9

Buffy's review was a great ball of nostalgic feels, I recommend reading it (except the part where she compares Oliver and Felicity to a Christmas tree. That went too far. No way the writers were trying to be that deep.)

Lol I must have skipped that part.

I skipped reading the Olicity part and went right to Laurel's in the Grave part. I get her take because I had the same thoughts watching the show. It's certainly a better argument than SARA'S JACKET'S WHITE!

Ahahahaha truth.

But yeah, on a serious note, I agree with everyone else. After reading that, I think I'm the closest to being convinced that I've ever been. If I had to place my bets today, it would still be Quentin, just because I like to play it safe. But I'm starting to come around to the idea of Laurel being a real possibility. Damn it, I hate to get my hopes up again though. :(

I wonder if they will have Barry make a cameo to see Felicity in the hospital (or at least reference her injury on either show) - it would seem odd if that was just glossed over and not mentioned on The Flash.

YES. I mean, Felicity went and stayed by his side when he was in a coma and she barely knew the guy (I was never a fan of that, though). At least a phone call would be great.

• Love 2

You see, to me saying 'It doesn't matter, it's over' it's a lie. It DOES matter, and it is NOT over. (I'm sure I sais this a thousand times already so forgive me for repeating myself). So I won't buy anything MG says on the matter, because all I can see it's the IMO faulty logic. I know how they see it, I know why they did it, I just can't in no way get behind it.

That's the funny thing about lies and truths. They are all in the eye of the beholder. Everyone's has their own version of the "truth".

I was also raised in a world and household that had little problems with the rationale of "it depends on what your definition of is is". So for me the truth is often as grey as a lie. Needless to say it's why I trust so little. Because everyone to some degree is speaking their truth. And if it's their truth unless it can be proven wrong by evidence and facts it's not truly a lie.

But to avoid bringing out that poor beaten horse, I will say we can agree to disagree. Until we get further confirmation of where they are taking OQs carefully chosen words its all speculation anyway.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

I think part of the problem with MG's 'explanation' is that he must have a blindspot when it comes to BM - just like the EPs had with Ray (not a stalker) and Laurel (only problem is not wearing fishnets yet).  Likely, MG's version of BM is a good woman who was victimized by Ollie and Moira as a young girl, and someone who's now a loving and protective mother - also, someone with integrity (never cashed $1M check, worked hard to give her son a home).*  So she's justified in the demands she made of Oliver and she's deserving of Oliver's promise and honesty - as equally deserving as Felicity, hence the 'impossible' situation (according to MG).

(* I honestly believe MG just forgot that Moira made a $2M offer and not a $1M offer.)

Unfortunately for MG, that's not the way BM is coming across to viewers and critics.  She's coming across as someone who's selfish and unreasonable, even emotionally manipulative and lying - someone who cares more about getting back at Oliver than about her son.  (I mean, really, what did she tell or plan to tell William about his father?)  And someone who's blamed Oliver for everything and didn't take responsibility for her own involvement with Ollie.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 20

I really, do like that Final Destination theory that you guys keep floating, it's interesting.

I was thinking about the upcoming story arcs for characters.  I'm excluding Oliver because everything comes back to Oliver and frankly I hate the Flashbacks.  I'm also excluding Darhk because he's the villain.  This is what I believe they set and/or talked about  for the characters in 4B

Malcolm - Whatever Evil Side Plot they have him involved with for LoT/Savage, Nyssa and LoT plot (if they haven't dropped it because KL is too busy) and Thea.

Lance - Donna Relationship (at least in 10 & 13), being a double agent, repercussions once Darhk figures out Lance betrayed him..if he hasn't already.

Thea - Love Interest, Blood Lust, Whatever is between Darhk's powers and Thea's Blood Lust.

Diggle - Andy, HIVE, dealing with Lyla getting more involved with ARGUS (unless it's been dropped) and the Dig/Lyla crossover to Flash

Felicty - Recovering from injury, Papa Smoak coming to town, finding out Oliver's secrets/lies, saving PT and possible breakup/makeup with Oliver.

Laurel - I got nothing.  They talked about Laurel dealing with the reveal of Lance's deal with DD but from what I can tell that was revealed and wrapped up in 409.  They also talked about Laurel dealing with balancing being an ADA and Vigilante but that was tossed out very early and should have been covered in 402-407 (like Thea's new LI).  So either that was dropped or pushed to 4B but other that, I don't think there's anything for LL in 4b.

• Love 8

Here's the thing abou BM and William it gave me the creeps that BM gave her child no indication of who Oliver was. The kid is at least 9. I remember being 9 I wouldn't have wanted some random stranger that I just met come into my bedroom and play with me unless I invited him and I know that wouldn't have happened. For me BM will be forever tainted with allowing that as she is with the demands she made on Oliver keeping William a secret from Felicity.

Also doesn't Oliver now have possession of that million dollar check? He was the last one who had possession of it. I just don't believe Moira would have left a paper trail.

Off topic but I really hope any future mothers and fathers around the world seriously debate naming their child Oliver if the outcome might be he gets the nickname "Ollie" I hate that shit with a passion. That is all!

• Love 4

You see, to me saying 'It doesn't matter, it's over' it's a lie. It DOES matter, and it is NOT over. (I'm sure I said this a thousand times already so forgive me for repeating myself). So I won't buy anything MG says on the matter, because all I can see it's the IMO faulty logic. I know how they see it, I know why they did it, I just can't in no way get behind it.

Part of the problem here is that we don't know that Oliver is actually lying in the moment, because we were never given any indication of his plans beyond him wanting to stop by once in a while in a non-fatherly capacity. For him, it really could've been done and over with at that point, because BM's insistence that Billiam never know Oliver was his father relegated Oliver to a sperm donor at best. He kept a secret from Felicity, which is terrible and awful and Oliver should know better than to do that at this point, but he didn't necessarily lie to her (yet).

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

Part of the problem here is that we don't know that Oliver is actually lying in the moment, because we were never given any indication of his plans beyond him wanting to stop by once in a while in a non-fatherly capacity. For him, it really could've been done and over with at that point, because BM's insistence that Billiam never know Oliver was his father relegated Oliver to a sperm donor at best. He kept a secret from Felicity, which is terrible and awful and Oliver should know better than to do that at this point, but he didn't necessarily lie to her (yet).

Could be. That's why  I crave and fear at the same time Oliver's POV on all this. :)

• Love 1

Here's another reason why I don't think they'll kill Laurel.  They just spent a lot of time and money building a new set for the larger Arrow Bunker to accommodate the larger TA (or TGA).  I don't think they'd do that if they were going to shrink the team for S5.

Since Iris didn't even drop by the hospital when Barry broke  his back (I really feel the Iris fans pain over that), I doubt he'll show up here.  Although given that WM is now also show-running, hopefully we'll at least get a comment about him.

But they've already made use of the bigger set when Cisco, the Hawks and Malcolm were all there so I kind of feel like it's paid for itself now.  Even the scene with just Malcolm, Laurel and Quentin in Dark Waters feels like there was more room to breathe in it.

However, if that's the case, then Diggle and Thea would be safe too.

Well they don't have to shrink the team. Whoever dies can be replaced by Mr Terrific.

Isn't Echo Kellum on another show too?

Edited by statsgirl

Since Iris didn't even drop by the hospital when Barry broke  his back (I really feel the Iris fans pain over that), I doubt he'll show up here.  Although given that WM is now also show-running, hopefully we'll at least get a comment about him.

I do recall that AK mentioned that they really regretted when Roy was outed as the Arrow and that they never mentioned it on Flash because they simply forgot to fit it in and that they were going to try harder to incorporate mini-crossovers in the form of acknowledgement of each other's situations (the GA's speech being televised on Flash, Felicity mentioning Cisco's help with the new Arrow cave, the crossover scene at the exposition party at the loft). Considering that they haven't really acknowledged anything from each other, ignoring the crossover (which it even looks like 409 did), I'm not holding too much hope for references, but you would think that such a blatant attack and injury of such a main character like Felicity, who at this point has been on as many Flash episodes as Oliver, would garner some acknowledgement from the Flash characters on either Flash or Arrow.

Also, considering the fact that 210 of the Flash seems to be dealing with a similar plot as 409, you would think that an acknowledgement would be warranted. 

• Love 1

I'm guessing they're going to be pretty vague on the exact types of injuries she has, barring anything that might cause her temporary paralysis. We saw her get shot on the side, and that's enough for us to know that she wasn't going to get out of there without some life-threatening injury. Considering the position she was in in the middle of rampant gunfire, I would honestly be surprised if she only did have that one gun shot wound.

• Love 3

Tbh I'm still not sure she's even going to really be paralysed even for a few episodes.I know they would never make it permanent but even if she gets cured they still need to have her deal with the fact that she can't walk before she gets cured and that's seems really like too much angst especially considering the angst that comes from her almost dying, also finding out about Oliver lying and whatever will happen with her dad.I just can't see them adding temporary paralysis on top of all that but who knows.

Tbh I'm still not sure she's even going to really be paralysed even for a few episodes.I know they would never make it permanent but even if she gets cured they still need to have her deal with the fact that she can't walk before she gets cured and that's seems really like too much angst especially considering the angst that comes from her almost dying, also finding out about Oliver lying and whatever will happen with her dad.I just can't see them adding temporary paralysis on top of all that but who knows.

Honestly I don't want the writers to add onto the shit that Felicity has to go through this year... What do we already have?

• Oliver lying to Felicity (which she will find out sooner or later)
  • Dying in the first timeline (it gets erased but still...)
  • She gets gassed in a gas chamber (AND SHE'S JEWISH)
  • Then she gets shot which is traumatic
  • Felicity's father will come around this year which will most probably be painful too

And paralysis on top of that??? IDK if the writers would do that. Any normal human being would be miserable if they had the year Felicity is having/will have. 

• Love 5

Here, here! The closer we get to these plots, the less I actually think they are going to happen. I do agree that it seems to be piling far too much onto Felicity's plate if she does end up being paralyzed temporarily, so that might be some incentive for the writers not to do it. I also am warming more up to the idea that Olicity might not actually have an all-out fight/break-up in 413.

• Love 3

It really just seems like too much.Before we knew about her dad coming in episode 12 and Oliver's lie I thought maybe they'll have her in a wheechair for a few episodes as crazy as that seems to me but now with all off that I just don't see it happening.It would also serve no purpose at all.They can't use Oracle and even of they did her story is so different from Felicity's it still makes no sense.

Bear in mind I am not medical professional nor do I play one on TV.

I'm thinking maybe a possible Felicity paralysis comes as a result of Oliver moving her out of the car because he thought it was the right thing in the heat of the moment. SWERVE!  Oliver loses it because of his overwhelming guilt for unintentionally hurting the most important person in his life. He distances himself from her, and goes on a rampage fueled by his role in her injury.  I don't really believe they would do that.

Edited by catrox14

I'm only interested in exactly how she is hurt because that will help determine what will heal her. I honestly think they are going to try a sell 5% chance of walking again. She has to deal with the very real possibility of it being permanent before her father 'saves' her.

I agree with whoever said that Felicity is probably going to be a mixture of Oracle and Proxy.

Edited by 10Eleven12

What if Oliver tells Felicity about William when she is really feeling low. Like she's too much of a burden for him and the team. He's been struggling to tell her and could never find the right time to do so. He then tells her how he never thought he would ever had dreamed that he would be blessed to have her for his future wife and then tell her that among his f ups in life the child he thought had miscarried was actually alive. She will ask him why he hadn't said anything and he says for the same reason he hadn't completed his proposal. He had only known a few days and he was overwhelmed by it, her almost death put it out of his thoughts and his distress over her kept it there. He realized while waiting for her to recover that he had been given so much and that he was finally able to share the good news even though he was sworn to secrecy he couldn't keep it from her. I think she would be a little shocked but would also be happy.

Just a thought. I don't really think there will be a breakup.

• Love 1

Honestly I don't want the writers to add onto the shit that Felicity has to go through this year... What do we already have?

• Oliver lying to Felicity (which she will find out sooner or later)
  • Dying in the first timeline (it gets erased but still...)
  • She gets gassed in a gas chamber (AND SHE'S JEWISH)
  • Then she gets shot which is traumatic
  • Felicity's father will come around this year which will most probably be painful too

And paralysis on top of that??? IDK if the writers would do that. Any normal human being would be miserable if they had the year Felicity is having/will have.

Yeah, that seems massively excessive and unnecessary angst piled on top of each other. Especially since everything is going to happen in a 4 episode period. Not sure there's room for all of that.
  • Love 1

They are setting up the back half of episodes to be Felicity's crucible. She's going to have to fight her way back to the light. And they are going to throw everything and the kitchen sink at her (They'll have to after everything she has overcomeh since joining TA.)

Whatever is coming up is going to shake her faith in Oliver, in their relationship (the lie), in herself and in her determination/ability to be a hero (Injury and her Father/abandonment issues).

Edited by Orion
  • Love 5

As far as the paralysis possibility go, pretty much everyone was convinced the limo would end up in the bay in this episode, which clearly didn't happen. So there's a good possibility about this not ending up happening either.

• Love 3

If she was a fighter that goes into the field and then ends up in a wheelchair I could see how that might test her being a hero and force her to question if she can do it another way but Felicity is already at the lair and at the computer almost all the time so I don't think being paralysed would do anything other than add angst.Her coming this close to dying seem like enough to deal with since she never actually came that close or got hurt so badly.

• Love 2

Exactly. Possible paralysis doesn't have a real impact to what Felicity brings to the team. Such a development would affect the other four members of the team much more than it would her and I could see any of them struggling with it. However, I do see Oliver and Dig as strategists (when the script allows them to be), so I think they could find a way to redirect their impulse to help. Laurel would still have her ADA career and might go back to fighting crime that way. The only one who would actually have to develop new crime-fighting skills if she were physically incapacitated, would be Thea.

I respectfully disagree with anyone who says that Felicity being paralyzed would affect her 4 team members than it would her. Just because Felicity's supposed paralysis wouldn't affect what she brings to the team, doesn't mean that it won't be a massive blow to Felicity mental/physical/emotional status regardless of whether or not she fights. Because she DOES walk and stand and being incapable of doing the most menial tasks easily would be frustrating to anyone especially a capable genius like Felicity. 

Regardless of whether or not this affects what Felicity brings to the team, this sort of drama IS rather excessive especially if Felicity also has to deal with other things like Oliver's lie and her father coming into town which would bring up a lot of old wounds that Felicity probably buried. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 6

Yeah I do think it would affect her of course in every area of her life I just mean it isn't something that leads to an arc of questioning if she can be a hero or trying to find another way to be one imo the way it would for those who fight in the field.

• Love 3

Yeah I do think it would affect her of course in every area of her life I just mean it isn't something that leads to an arc of questioning if she can be a hero or trying to find another way to be one imo the way it would for those who fight in the field.

Ah yes. Okay if that's what you meant earlier then I get it now :p 

I respectfully disagree with anyone who says that Felicity being paralyzed would affect her 4 team members than it would her.

I was unclear. I didn't mean Felicity being paralyzed would affect the rest of the team more than it would her. I meant if they were paralyzed, they would be affected more on the level of what it is they do for the city as a part of the team. Of course she would be affected as a person, just not necessarily as a crime fighter.

• Love 1

*If* paralysis is in the cards here, I don't think her heroism or being a part of the team are the story here. I think it's going to be an arc for her PT storyline, and the big board meeting where she needs to come up with a breakthrough idea that will keep PT from going down the drain. 

• Love 5

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that whatever saves PT is going to be created by Curtis. Either he does it on his own or as a way to help Felicity but, sadly I don't think she'll come up with it, not even the idea. Which, if that's how it plays out, the last thing I want is Felicity injured just to give Curtis the save.

Hopefully, I'm wrong but, I'm starting to resent the Marty Stu that is Mr. Fantastic so I could be overtly negative

• Love 9

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that whatever saves PT is going to be created by Curtis. Either he does it on his own or as a way to help Felicity but, sadly I don't think she'll come up with it, not even the idea. Which, if that's how it plays out, the last thing I want is Felicity injured just to give Curtis the save.

Yeah, I'm concerned about that too, and it'll probably wind up going that way. I keep hoping whatever the visual effect they shot with her had something to do with this - and since it seems like she was the only one there that day, it would mean that she was the one working on this. Probably wrong about that though.

Edited by apinknightmare