Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

All I know is, I better hear loud complaints from around the interwebz about Arrow descending to soap opera level storylines again because if a secret child poppoing up doesn't scream soap opera I don't know what does

Cause Oliver is with Felicity not Because Comics SMH

Secret children is something Oliver has in the comics (Conner&Robert). So no screams of Soapy drama even though it"s even more soapy than a sad and/or frustrated women crying. Also a part of the comics is Oliver's love not being able to have children because something that has happened to her. Which is what I fear.

• Love 2

Not being able to have kids is a fridging storyline from the 80s re: Black Canary. She's kidnapped and tortured to near death, leaving her unable to have children. Oliver kills her torturer, and then manpains that killing a dude ~changed~ him and now he can't find peace of mind, woe is him. And then he dies.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 1

Because many fans thought/ were lead to believe he'did be Connor Hawke (which may have been the original intent until they got blowback for white washing).

But it was confirmed for a while that this kid is NOT Connor. I mean, I just don't get what the upset with a standard name is since this is the case. If it was Oliver or Robert then I might get it.

I just read something awful: Lance-Donna-Daddy Smoak triangle. *crying inside*

OK, that is legit the funniest thing I've read on the webs today.

I have zero concern about Oliver keeping the kid a secret from Felicity. Yeah, he might be processing for the duration of the episode (while not fighting an immortal), then go check it out on his own. But after that I see him going straight to Felicity and sussing it out with her. Like he did last episode with Darhk approaching him.

• Love 2

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!

...actually Thea saying that would be funny too. You know Felicity would think it.

If I'm placing bets, my guess if FS is the one that says it.

I'm honestly not worried about it. I feel like he is going to tell FS and she is gonna be fine with it. He as a different person then. And its all babymama's & MQs fault for keeping it a secret. I think he might try to confront Babymama first before telling anyone & verfiy, which is the right thing to do imo.

The fact that they are handling it on the xover to me feels like the Arrow writers don't care about it. If they wanted it a recurring episodic drama the kid would have showed up organically on Arrow. It's all xover related which to me is canon-adjacent. It's there for annual issues, but it doesn't affect your day to day.

The kid will probably be OQs and he will probably be living a happy life in CC that no one wants to screw up. So he will stay in CC. OQ will visit him on xovers, hiatuses and breaks. And then a few seasons down the road when they need a new adult character the boy will come back to Arrow and perhaps cause problems then.

Sidenote- I'm beginning to really like the NZ promos. They spoil big stuff but not in a way that ruins the surprise like yhe Asian promos.

• Love 2

But it was confirmed for a while that this kid is NOT Connor. I mean, I just don't get what the upset with a standard name is since this is the case. If it was Oliver or Robert then I might get it.

I'm not upset about it but until that promo aired the only people that "know" the boy isn't Connor Hawke are those that follow MGs tumblr or those that follow LoT casting news.

I would definitely say that most unspoiled people do not know that this boy isn't Connor Hawke.

• Love 1

New Zealand promo - baby drama upcoming

Well hell! Why does the show feel it necessary to bring on unwanted or needed drama. FFS this is definitely NOT the time to be dealing with baby mama drama. I hope they begin and end this story line within the crossover episodes! Writing 101 should have let these fools know that kids usually destroy a show. Kids are a last ditch effort to improve a sinking shows ratings. Arrow is not in that category so why in the hell bring a kid on now? As far as Wendy saying he (this story line) may effect Oliver and Felicity emotionally and throughout the remainder of the season I want to say bullshit so loudly. I'm sure they will be monitoring responses and reception of this kid. Arrow is an adult show, Sara fits in perfectly because she can be put in her crib and toted out for a few seconds of screen time and then put back in her crib to sleep. WTF are they going to do with this big ass walking and talking kid? Let alone the baby mama, Felicity, his mayoral campaign, and Damien Darhk I think Oliver has more than enough to be dealing with this season and so does the audience and that doesn't even include the horrible flashbacks with Poppy the cave dwelling girl who adds nothing to his past narrative right now. Come on show please don't revert back to Season 3 craziness of unnecessary angst just to cause drama for drama sake.

Why Arrow WHY?

Reaction+Head+Bash.gif

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 3

I'm trying to be thankful today - but I really hate the baby mama drama storyline.  I really hope that William turns out NOT to be Oliver's kid and that the baby mama was just scamming Moira for money. Oliver may not tell Felicity at first because the kid would be from a time in his life when he was a screwup and because he's afraid of messing up their relationship - esp. since he recently feared that she was going to break up with him.  But I think he'll finally come clean before he proposes (if he proposes).

I do really love the Oliver and Barry dynamic.  I could watch scenes of them together every week.

As for who's in the grave, I still think that it won't be Laurel.  It seems that producers often have a blindspot then it comes to their projects (something that's unpopular with the audience but that they love and can't let go).  George Lucas' blindspot was Jar Jar Binks.  Rob Thomas' blindspot was Piz.  The Smallville EPs' blindspot was Lana Lang.  I think the Arrow EPs' blindspot is Laurel/BC.

She wouldn't even have to have been scamming.  Plenty of young men and women in their early 20s hook up with more than one sexual partner in, say, a fortnight.  (Love that word.)  She could really have thought he was the dad, or at least thought there was a good chance.

Honestly, he's totally Oliver's kid, but if they pull a Dean and make him not, I truly will give thanks.  I think he'll tell Felicity.  Probably not instantly, which is fair.  I'm okay with him gathering info and dealing with Savage first.  If he doesn't tell her prior to proposing, though, he's a turd, and he's not been a turd at all this season.  It's hard to tell, though, because I have NEVER understood why Luke kept his kid secret from Lorelai for so long.  COMPLETELY BIZARRE.

Yeah, I don't think it's Laurel.  I do think it's possible, but extremely unlikely.

I don't think this will be a huge drama tbh.They're even pushing it all into the crossover when it could have been dragged out for episodes on Arrow.I'll be suprised if he doesn't tell Felicity in the same episode he finds out since he proposes in 4.09 and WM did say there would be an emotional storyline for Oliver and Felicity in this episode so it seems to me like she's involved too.

I don't see the kid appearing much on Arrow since its not a show that can have a kid that age on a regular basis so I think he'll be kept offscreen most of the time.

Its also possible he turns out not to be his kid after all.They didn't even name him Connor so I doubt they have plans for the kid outside of how Oliver and Felicity react to this.That way they can have the reaction and development that comes from Oliver thinking about being a father but don't have to deal with a kid at all.

• Love 5

I really don't see how this kid can do anything to derail Oliver and Felicity that isn't manufactured drama by the writers. First of all Oliver and Felicity were not together when said kid was conceived, so that has nothing to do with her. Second of all Oliver thought she lost the kid and didn't know he existed so she can't be upset that he abandoned said kid. Oliver keeping the kid a secret is the writers making Oliver stupid again. If it is his kid there is no reason he shouldn't tell her. 

I'd also prefer they kid out of the show. They can just have Oliver walk into the Arrow lair and say he just got back from Central City visiting his kid and if Felicity wants to be apart of that she could go with him. We don't need to see him to know Oliver is part of his life. 

• Love 6

If it turns out one of them wants kids and the other doesn't, well, that's not that big a deal to me.  First, they're both quite young, so unless it's a really, really hard and fast decision, it's likely to change over several years of marriage.

Also, I really don't want/think they'll have Felicity have a miscarriage.  Too RL sad for this show.  I mean, every recurring+ character who's died has done so in a pretty comic book-way.  They haven't done anything like The Body, and I doubt they will, especially to Felicity/their baby.  If something happens so that she can't have kids, I can see them being pretty okay with adopting, since they know that family is often choice rather than blood.

I will be PISSED if Oliver keeps it a secret for more than short time, but I don't think he will.  I mean, he proposes, and he's not (this season) an idiot, so he has to know his engagement would be adversely affected by not telling her he has a kid.  Whereas telling her would be scary, but not THAT scary, bc she knows he's not that guy anymore and they didn't even know each other back then.  But again, Luke and Lorelai, so who knows.

• Love 2
As for who's in the grave, I still think that it won't be Laurel.  It seems that producers often have a blindspot then it comes to their projects (something that's unpopular with the audience but that they love and can't let go).  George Lucas' blindspot was Jar Jar Binks.  Rob Thomas' blindspot was Piz.  The Smallville EPs' blindspot was Lana Lang.  I think the Arrow EPs' blindspot is Laurel/BC.

I think that's true.  And so  no matter what logic we bring to it, Laurel will remain.

I'm still laughing because apparently horrible taste in plaid shirts is heredity.

I like the name William (didn't watch X-Files).  She probably named the kid after her father.

The theme for the year is "family, the one you're born into and the one you make".  So Oliver finding out he has a son in 408 wouldn't be surprising if he and Felicity thought about it through the season.  For one thing, how would it affect him risking his life every day and twice on Saturday?  If you have a kid, you want to be there if he needs you.

Season 3 Oliver I could see saying "he's better off without me in his life".  Season 4 Oliver would want to live for those he loves.

And the main reason I don't want a pregnancy/scare/miscarriage storyline for Felicity is bc I don't want a proposal and a pregnancy at the same time. TOO MUCH AT THE SAME TIME.

But hey, bless whoever cut this promo in Australia who thinks Arrow is a day time soap. I wish I was a fly on the wall when Guggie watches this promo and gets super mad and there's nothing he could have done about it anyway.

NZ promo people, THIS is what you got out of the show???

Oliver is moving on in years but Felicity is way too young to determine that she doesn't want kids.

(I just heard an interview with Rod Stewart about his latest album.  He's 71 and his youngest kids are 4 and 9. Still lots of time for Oliver.)

I don't want Felicity to be pregnant on the show, ever, unless it's the last episode and she's making the announcement.  Maybe she can juggle CEO and Team Arrow member but there's no way she can juggle all that with also being a mom. The fanfic where Felicity has young kids just makes me roll my eyes.

• Love 1

There is tons of stuff I'm fine with in fanfic but would HATE on the show.  The entirety of Somewhere Out There, for example.  (My personal hates are anyone other than Thea and Tommy calling Oliver "Ollie," and Oliver being the CEO of Queen Industries and ALSO an active Bratva captain, especially without any of the island stuff...a couple fics like that are well-written, but I just roll my eyes at the setup the entire time.)  So I'm totally fine with kids in Arrow fic, but other than Sara I would just hate it on the show.  It's fine for Digg bc he's not the main character and his wife is often offscreen, meaning it makes sense for his daughter to be offscreen.  

I will say, while I think the kid is Oliver's, it's at least possible he's not.  I'm betting they intended to make him Connor, but once they got so much backlash, they could actually have decided to bring it all up and then puncture it by making him not Oliver's, even if Baby Mama thinks he is (and thus looks guilty).  I did love that episode of SPN...although that was partly casting, as I quite liked the yoga teacher that Dean thought was his Baby Mama, and the kid was even pretty okay.

I can deal with the kid (not really, no, but let's pretend) as long as he's a one and done. We meet him and he goes away for a long, long time. None of this timey wimey Connor on Angel crap, no weekend visits, nothing. 

Weren't people giving SA crap when the baby mamma pics popped up earlier this year and he was all, wait until it airs, don't judge before then. Nope, buddy, I like you, and I'm even wearing one of your charity shirts as I type, but I will judge away based on 3 years of watching your show, and this is a story line I have no hope will be done justice to and don't want to watch. 

• Love 9

I refuse to accept they will bring and actual child into the show and have it be Olivers

So my current head!Canon is Baby Mama never actually had the child. Maybe she miscarried or decided to terminate the pregnancy but kept Moiras money. And the maybe the child named William is another man's son? And that Cisco's vibing is a little wonky?

But if Olivers child does exist maybe it's the baby Mama in the grave? And Oliver ends up sending his kid to a boarding school for his protection . then we don't have to deal with him until well in the future other than holidays.

• Love 1

Weren't people giving SA crap when the baby mamma pics popped up earlier this year and he was all, wait until it airs, don't judge before then. Nope, buddy, I like you, and I'm even wearing one of your charity shirts as I type, but I will judge away based on 3 years of watching your show, and this is a story line I have no hope will be done justice to and don't want to watch. 

They totally and completely lost my trust during S3, including SA because he's such a cheerleader of whatever the current SL is.  So no, it's going to suck, unless it turns out not to be his.  That's the only non-suck option.

• Love 3

I have to believe that he tells Felicity, because not telling her and then proposing right after(when he's been keeping that ring for months) it's way to similar to "Yeah, Laurel, we should move in together. Go look at apartments while I have some fun with your sister".

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4

I'm guessing Barry finds out about Oliver's possible (he still could turn out to be some other dude's!) kid thanks to Cisco's vibing it, maybe?

Also, did Oliver say that kid's name is William? If he turns out to have telekinetic powers and/or alien-technology manipulation, by way of the particle accelerator blast or whatever, I will lmao! What is it with freaking babies/children named William trying to ruin my shows with their unnecessary presences?

I bet the choice of "William" is a subtle nod to William Tell and the shooting the apple off someone's head story. 

If it turns out one of them wants kids and the other doesn't, well, that's not that big a deal to me.  First, they're both quite young, so unless it's a really, really hard and fast decision, it's likely to change over several years of marriage.

Also, I really don't want/think they'll have Felicity have a miscarriage.  Too RL sad for this show.  I mean, every recurring+ character who's died has done so in a pretty comic book-way.  They haven't done anything like The Body, and I doubt they will, especially to Felicity/their baby.  If something happens so that she can't have kids, I can see them being pretty okay with adopting, since they know that family is often choice rather than blood.

I will be PISSED if Oliver keeps it a secret for more than short time, but I don't think he will.  I mean, he proposes, and he's not (this season) an idiot, so he has to know his engagement would be adversely affected by not telling her he has a kid.  Whereas telling her would be scary, but not THAT scary, bc she knows he's not that guy anymore and they didn't even know each other back then.  But again, Luke and Lorelai, so who knows.

I have NEVER understood why Luke kept his kid secret from Lorelai for so long.  COMPLETELY BIZARRE.

The way I saw the Luke thing was that he was of course completely in shock at first and for a short deluded time, thought he wasn't even going to be a part of her life and thus for a while, he could pretend the surprise kid didn't even exist but once he got past the denial, I thought shame kicked in, not only that he hadn't been there in his daughter's life physically or monetarily (not his fault since Baby Mama didn't tell him) but specifically because Baby Mama thought the child would be better off without him in her life and that he wouldn't even want to be in the child's life. (Thus proving Baby Mama never understood Luke) I think everything he did was about proving to himself, Baby Mama,  and oddly enough to Lorelai that he was deserving and good enough and that of course meant him trying to do it all on his own

Oliver could temporarily suffer regret that he was such a mess that his mother conspired to make his problem go away but he's already accepted that was who he was. Why would he struggle with being thought of like that?  He wouldn't.  He will freak out that there is a kid he didn't know about, had never been apart of his life and that with the life he leads it really may be best if no one knows about William.  But if Barry knows and Baby Mama isn't denying it, then it's just a secret waiting to be revealed. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

I hadn't thought about it, but if the kid is for real, and Oliver decides to hide it from Felicity, then he has to go to Barry [and maybe Cisco?] to ask them to also keep it a secret. Which then becomes way too much like hiding Sara's death from Lance, and everything ever from Iris, and just. NO.

• Love 5

We already have one secret child (Wally West) on The Flash.  That's enough.

But if Olivers child does exist maybe it's the baby Mama in the grave? And Oliver ends up sending his kid to a boarding school for his protection . then we don't have to deal with him until well in the future other than holidays.

With Felicity's feeling of abandonment and rejection,  I can't imagine the real Felicity agreeing to that.  And that's even without Oliver's ridiculous need to protect his family.  For that reason if no other, I hope BabyMama survives intact.  And finds a nice man to marry and be Williams stepfather.

• Love 1

I'm not concerned at all with how Felicity will react to finding out Oliver has a child. This is especially where her abandonment issues will come into play because I feel sure she'd encourage him to be a father, knowing what it's like growing up without one. 

And if Oliver does tell Felicity, it's possible her chill reaction just cements his decision to propose in 409. 

The thing is, if they let Felicity be Felicity, the one we've seen since she first stepped foot on this show then I'm not at all worried about her reaction. She's a warm loving woman, who knew exactly who she fell for, when she fell in love with Oliver Queen, douchey-Ollie past and all. If she (and Oliver) had already known that he was a father before they got together I don't think that would've stopped her from loving Oliver or choosing to spend her life with him. So if and when Oliver were to tell her, provided he doesn't try to keep it a secret for too long, I can see her being very accepting of William and even Sandra's place in Oliver's life, even if she were to have a few pangs at the fact that the man she's in love with has a child with someone else. Where it all goes shifty in my mind, is the fact that these writers have shown that they will have characters bend themselves into pretzels and behave in ways that the audience may have thought impossible before just to further the plot and their desire for angst: see the Podlicity invasion of s3. 

I was an avid Gilmore Girls watcher and never in a million years could've imagined the way they messed up Luke and Lorelai. I naively saw the secret child reveal and felt not an ounce of panic because Luke and Lorelai had come so far and obviously loved each other so much and were both mature people in a mature relationship. Lorelai had raised a daughter herself and Luke had loved Rory as his own, what could possibly go wrong? Answer - everything. Not only did he keep a secret from her for way too long, he allowed it to take over everything. Their wedding had to be postponed, he didn't want Lorelai to interact with April too much because he wanted April to bond with him alone first and basically put his relationship with Lorelai on the back burner. It was strange and disheartening and really freaking depressing to watch a couple that I'd wanted to get together so long, fall apart because of such a stupid reason. 

So if they let Felicity be Felicity and new s4 Oliver deal with the secret child reveal then I'm not worried. The real concern is that they'll April Nardini it and then we're well and truly screwed.

• Love 8

I like to think that the writers learned their lesson from last season with all the unnecessary drama which Oliver/Felicity got a bit of flack for. 

Like @lexicon said, if they let Felicity and Oliver act naturally, then obviously Oliver would tell Felicity, and obviously if Oliver tells Felicity and she disapproves, he wouldn't propose to her the next episode, but he does. So I honestly think Felicity is supportive (it would be weird if she wasn't considering she was abandoned as a child and she knows how that feels).

WM said that both Oliver/Felicity are going to go through an emotional journey in the crossover, so Felicity can't really go through said journey if she's in the dark about it.

The only thing that worries me is what EBR said in the ET interview about Oliver possibly keeping secrets which is a reason why Felicity would say no to the proposal. But I think that was EBR just trying to get a rise out of the audience more than anything else considering Felicity most probably says yes (according to that video).

So really, I'm not very concerned about how the writers are going to handle this story. I just hope that Baby Mama doesn't die and that his kid remains in Central City, far away from Star City because I don't want a kid on this show. I don't mind Oliver mentioning him on a few occasions but that's about all I can handle.  

• Love 8

My fondest hope is that baby turns out not to be Oliver's baby.  Easy peasy.

I'd be more confident the writers learned their lesson from last season if ratings had been affected.  Nearly everything about the season was terrible, IMO, but ratings were great.  So I'm not sure why the writers care at all, but I'm definitely not comfortable that they've truly learned their lesson(s).

I feel like there's some weird math going on here -- if the kid's not Oliver's, then the chances of a pregancy storyline for Felicity rises.

Also, if the kid's not Oliver's, then he has to tell Felicity what's going on before he even goes talk to Baby Mama, or else the emotional resonance is all his, and very little hers re: how would this affect their relationship.

Yeah, it is very strange that this is happening on The Flash, even more so because I feel like there's such little time to fit everything in. How can O/F have an emotional conversation about kids?

It's even more strange that no time has been set aside for them to discuss it before now, even just briefly. I mean, they purposefully said in 401 that they haven't even discussed if they want kids or not. 

Unless they only just have the kids talk AFTER he finds out he already has one?

Edited by Guest

Yeah, it is very strange that this is happening on The Flash, even more so because I feel like there's such little time to fit everything in. How can O/F have an emotional conversation about kids?

Isn't it happening on Arrow? I thought The Flash gang was going to be in Star City, and the Arrow gang was going to be in Central City. So if the mom is in Central City, then it's during the Arrow hour (unless I misunderstood?). 

ETA: Yeah, this is on Arrow (just noticed which preview was which). 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Isn't it happening on Arrow? I thought The Flash gang was going to be in Star City, and the Arrow gang was going to be in Central City. So if the mom is in Central City, then it's during the Arrow hour (unless I misunderstood?). 

ETA: Yeah, this is on Arrow (just noticed which preview was which). 

I wasn't sure. Haven't watched the promo at all.

But it happening on Arrow is something, at least. I still think it's an odd time to bring it up when the crossover seems packed.

Edited by Guest

Random thought, Quentin is the death and Laurel leaves to join Sara in LOT new S2.

I can see this happening if the audience perception of Laurel is favorable in S1

There isn't time, is there?  By the time LoT goes on air, they will be shooting 414 for Arrow and writing 417+ so they'll need to know who's in the grave.  And even then, they can't put Laurel on LoT for the first few episodes because they need to establish the new show.

On the other hand, if it's already decided that it's Quentin in the grave, then they could move Laurel to LoT for next season.

Didn't Amell say something about how this year you had to watch both shows during the crossover--no opting out of either the Flash or Arrow?  This makes me think that the baby mama issue will carryover to both parts of the two-parter.  

My first hope is that the kid isn't Oliver's, and the girl made a desperate grab for cash way back when even when she knew the kid wasn't Oliver's and didn't come forward when Oliver returned because the child wasn't his. If we can't have that I hope Oliver and Felicity handle this like the adults they've been all season.  I think after being abandoned by her own father, Felicity would encourage Oliver to be in the child's life, and it's hard to see how Oliver as he is today would keep a child at arm's length. The upside is that there have been no pictures of the child on set, and no casting reports, so I have hope that they may keep the child off screen.

The silver lining to Laurel's general unpleasantness:  If Oliver tells her he has a child, and her response is "Only one?"

Didn't Amell say something about how this year you had to watch both shows during the crossover--no opting out of either the Flash or Arrow?  This makes me think that the baby mama issue will carryover to both parts of the two-parter.  

Baby Mama probably is an issue in both, but I think SA was mainly referring to the overall storyline and villain.  Last crossover was two separate stories with separate villains, this one is all about the Hawks and the weirdo dude after them (so uninterested in all that).

Baby Mama probably is an issue in both, but I think SA was mainly referring to the overall storyline and villain.  Last crossover was two separate stories with separate villains, this one is all about the Hawks and the weirdo dude after them (so uninterested in all that).

Yeah, even if you watch both shows--which I don't--you still won't know or be invested in half the characters on screen.

• Love 1

I'm guessing this is yet another scene where Felicity and Thea are literally side by side, but they don't even look or utter a word at one another? Ugh. 

Yeah, I don't understand this. This show really needs to get better at balancing all the relationships and interactions because it's basically like it was before when they didn't know each other at all.

I kind of liked an idea I saw on tumblr about 412 with them interacting. Like, if Papa Smoak is indeed the Calculator and is blackmailing Roy, someone whom both Thea and Felicity really care about, that has at least a stimulant to talk to one another (like their one lone conversation about Oliver in 321). Hopefully, that could also lead into some sort of conversation or bonding over their less-than-moralistic fathers, or at least a mutual mantra of "I will not be like my father" at the end of the day.

• Love 6

Asia Promo.

I don't think I'm going to enjoy those flashbacks.

Yeah, I forsee a lot of mocking (from me) regarding those flashbacks.

I haven't watched Flash in awhile, how is the Hawkgirl actress? It was a very short clip but I have to say, that whole "Carter" line read just felt off. Maybe it was the mask/lipstick that just screamed cheesy but I hope she can act.

I haven't watched Flash in awhile, how is the Hawkgirl actress? It was a very short clip but I have to say, that whole "Carter" line read just felt off. Maybe it was the mask/lipstick that just screamed cheesy but I hope she can act.

I gotta say, all this "The Mummy" bullshit looks absolutely idiotic and ridiculous.  

IMO the Hawkgirl actress is not good in the little bit we've seen her.  She also always has her mouth open. Really not interested in the crossover (which is good for me, bc I'm not watching it or 4.09...I'm out for baby mama drama and I'm out for O/F angst).

What are the realistic chances the kid's not his?  Really, really low, right?  God this is going to suck.

Edited by AyChihuahua

I don't think the Hawkgirl actress is terrible, necessarily, but I do think it's fairly obvious that she has a lot of experience in theater. 

I'm still looking forward to the crossover. The Mummy redux is ridiculous, and I don't care about either one of those characters, but I am looking forward to seeing how they handle Baby Mama drama. It's one of those things where I know there's a shoe out there getting ready to drop, and I'd rather it just drop so I can get to the fallout already. I'll hope until I can't hope anymore that the kid isn't Oliver's (I mean, seriously, if someone doesn't demand a paternity test, COME ON), but if he is I'd rather just get to the getting on. I'm tired of waiting for this particular shit to hit the fan. It's ripping off the band-aid, if you will. 

/idioms

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Flash didn't give her enough material for me to judge her acting on so I'm withholding my opinion until the crossover.

I have no interest in the flashbacks but I'm still looking forward to the crossover. There is an entire episode of no Laurel. I can't turn that down. 

• Love 5

I'm looking forward to 209 more than 408. The promos and episode stills for 208 just look so much more interesting/ entertaining. Quite possibly because the focus is on characters/ relationships in actually care about.

I'm not turned off by the baby mama drama, I accepted that when the location spoiler first appeared. I think my biggest issue with 408 will be the Mummy flashbacks. They just look so cheesy but hey at least I can have some fun mocking the flashbacks.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 7