Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'm really excited to be getting to Dig/Andy/HIVE. It has been building since s1, so it's nice to see it coming together. I think DR will do it justice. I also think it will dovetail with the Family theme. That EW interview felt very promising.

2.0?

He believes that OTA consists of Digg/Oliver not Felicity, thus the 2.0. 

But we should refrain from discussing this further. Because we already did 5000000 times. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 5

Not this again. 

I LOVE that DR loves OTA. It shows that his interpretation of what makes this show lines up with mine and that makes me happy happy! 

So what I'm guessing from the clip is that Oliver's bright idea to go undercover working with DD stems from his wanting to restore Digg's faith in Andy? Typical self sacrificing Oliver.

Thank god Oliver's not an idiot (so far) this season, and thank god for Felicity talking sense into him.

Yay for Original Team Arrow O/D/F!

• Love 4

I was actually surprised that they released it tonight. They haven't done Tuesday releases in a while. God knows I would have wanted some of the teasers last week a little earlier. We got 4 in the span of a few hours. Anyway, this teaser didn't have anything spoilery in it at all. I wonder if it was promised as an exclusive to a media site.

You know I was looking fwd to Bam-Bam's directing debut. But after his comments over the weekend, I was less excited. I still hope the stunt he has been wanting to do for over 20 yrs is as good as he says it is. I also hope its just not some sexist stunt.

That being said his TVline article does seem promising again. He has been dealing with these characters for over 3.5 yrs now, so I feel like he will have a different perspective on them. Up until when we had to weaken the stunts to make other cast members blend, the action sequences did feel more character oriented and not just stunts for stunts purposes.

Who knows, I guess we'll know more tomorrow.

I think more and more The Flash and now the crossover are basically live-action comic books.  Just not doing it for me.

Is there any specific comic book reason they're all protecting the Hawk people?

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

Lmao Oliver is hosting a dinner party at his and Felicity's apartment in the crossover...

tumblr_nxol537GIj1ubszlfo8_250.gif

We already knew about Oliver's weird need to have parties for everything. He threw Sara a back from the dead party that she didn't want. When in doubt throw a party is Oliver's motto, whether it's a surprise dinner with the future mother in-law party or a back from the dead party or a someone's trying to kidnap you party. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 6

We already knew about Oliver's weird need to have parties for everything. He threw Sara a back from the dead party that she didn't want. When in doubt throw a party is Oliver's motto, whether it's a surprise dinner with the future mother in-law party or a back from the dead party or a someone's trying to kidnap you party.

He must have picked it up that missing year he spent in Mystic Falls.
  • Love 2

He doesn't mention Thea either. 

I think Ramsey may be a bit too...married to Team Arrow 2.0. Things evolve and change.

Though I guess he knows that it's how he'll receive consistent screen time. 

Exactly. Thea/Laurel are rarely mentioned yet it also seems like the conspiracy is all about the L. But that is just one of the problems I have with this show, they don't like to put as much effort into expanding the relationships or at least actually developing them enough. These are all characters who've been around since Season 1, show em the respect and let the team grow and evolve naturally.

Exactly. Thea/Laurel are rarely mentioned yet it also seems like the conspiracy is all about the L. But that is just one of the problems I have with this show, they don't like to put as much effort into expanding the relationships or at least actually developing them enough. These are all characters who've been around since Season 1, show em the respect and let the team grow and evolve naturally.

David Ramsey was talking about how Diggle considers Oliver and Felicity his family. He's been working with them for over three years now, and has been working with Thea and Laurel for six-ish months. This is probably an actual plot point in the episode, not anything specifically meant to exclude Laurel and Thea, who are new to the team and naturally wouldn't be as close to Diggle as Oliver and Felicity are.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 5

I've been feeling pretty meh about the crossover but that promo was going surprisingly well for me . . . until ol' screamface showed up. Fingers crossed that's the only scene she's in.

The CGI is looking a bit iffy but that could just be poor resolution issues.

Y'all are right that shirt is hideous. He should just take it off.

• Love 2

So there'll be 4-5 Arrow characters on Flash..but only 3 Flash characters on Arrow? 

That doesn't seem right...especially since it seems they're excluding characters in the second half. 

We don't really know how present said 4-5 characters are except for Oliver tbh

If Oliver grows that facial monstrosity at any point then Felicity totally has to be dead, yes? I mean there's just NO WAY she'd let him do that.

My head canon is he'll be growing the Van Dyke for the Movember charity and will shave that shit off as soon as the month is over. I refuse to believe he'd willingly, on purpose, seriously, keep that facial hair. 

The crossover trailer did nothing for me. I'm surprised because I'm usually a superhero junkie, but nope, nothing. I'm sure I'll like it when it airs. 

So the kid story line is ongoing? Awesome. That's just great. Everything I ever wanted and more. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 1

I'm a bit worried about Hawkgirl's acting. I know it's one half second of a trailer but she's one of the ones I've been looking forward too. I'm going to just have her sing I guess. Hawkguy might be good though.

I love dinner party Oliver :)

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 2

I'm not that fussed about the crossover. I'll definitely be watching but it just looks like a mask orgy to me. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Guest

I'm a bit worried about Hawkgirl's acting. I know it's one half second of a trailer but she's one of the ones I've been looking forward too. I'm going to just have her sing I guess. Hawkguy might be good though.

I love dinner party Oliver :)

In her defense she's really only has had scenes with Cisco. Who no offense is a pretty weak actor. Looks like a fun guy and delivers good one liners, but he's not that good beyond that. Plus she looks like she could be his babysitter. I thought O/L was devoid of chemistry looks like Flarrowverse has found another did. At least O/L give off a hate chemistry.

• Love 1

Also... I'm loving these two shots:

CUDzGCaWcAAlysh.jpg

tumblr_nxznkjINQH1u27r1bo2_540.gif

Was this filmed during the time Katie was at NYFW I see her jumping out the van and doing the Canary Cry but she's not featured much in the promo pics of these 2 scenes. Maybe she filmed some stuff later that's going to be included just curious if the fashion show and these scenes were happening at the same time?

Edited by Ann Mack

Was this filmed during the time Katie was at NYFW I see her jumping out the van and doing the Canary Cry but she's not featured much in the promo pics of these 2 scenes. Maybe she filmed some stuff later that's going to be included just curious if the fashion show and these scenes were happening at the same time?

4x06 was NYFW. This promo focused on the Flash portion of the crossover. She may not be in that portion. The way the promo was shot, I think the scene with her was in the Arrow episode.

In her defense she's really only has had scenes with Cisco. Who no offense is a pretty weak actor. Looks like a fun guy and delivers good one liners, but he's not that good beyond that. Plus she looks like she could be his babysitter. I thought O/L was devoid of chemistry looks like Flarrowverse has found another did. At least O/L give off a hate chemistry.

I haven't seen enough of Kendra but Cisco killed me in that scene where Wells killed him.

• Love 2

I haven't seen enough of Kendra but Cisco killed me in that scene where Wells killed him.

Yes. That was a very good moment and scene for the actor. Overall I just don't find the actor that good or nuanced in his performances. But it could be the material they write to him. I'm unimpressed with most of what the Flash produces from an acting perspective. The scripts are just not that good and as charismatic as the cast is, you can't make filet out of ground beef.

• Love 1

Can't really tell from the promo which scenes go on which shows, but I do recall Stephen saying most of The Flash episode actually happens in Star City because Team Flash takes Kendra there to hide her, and then Oliver, Felicity, Digg and Thea go to Central City to finish the fight with Vandal Savage. I don't think LL goes with them to CC (wasn't there a photo of the 4 scripts sent to the 4 actors?). 

And yeah, that scream in the end is Kendra's, I think. It sounded birdlike, as opposed to sonic like the Canary Cry.

According to my TV listings, this is the episode where Thea loses control in front of Parker.

I don't think it'll be as simple as Felicity saying no. This will be another example of Oliver and Felicity AND Digg finding another way to defeat Darhk, Might not happen right away since we're only in ep 7, but yeah, I don't have any worries.

They usually get to this in the 22nd or 23rd episode of each season,  It will be nice to have it in the 7th..

So there'll be 4-5 Arrow characters on Flash..but only 3 Flash characters on Arrow? 

That doesn't seem right...especially since it seems they're excluding characters in the second half. 

The only mask on The Flash is the Flash himself since Cisco is only just starting on his power. In contrast, on Arrow, the only non-mask is Felicity.  Since masks & costumes is their catnip (as opposed to how useful you are to the fight), it makes sense that there would be more Arrow characters on Flash and fewer Flash characters on Arrow.