Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Why does Brandon Routh looks fifty+ years old, is that all that butter coffee? Holy shit he looks 20 years older than he is in those stills.

Which is weird because in some shots last night he looked REALLY young, boyish even. 

I wondered about where exactly Felicity dropped Ray last night after she mentioned selling his condo. I just figured maybe a hotel. But yeah, why the heck is he hanging around at the loft, day AND night? Oliver must have gotten some sexy and loving reassurance from Felicity if he's OK with that ;) And what exactly is Ray fiddling with again? He better not blow up the Loft O' Love! 

• Love 6

It's going to be fun to watch DD try to manipulate Oliver, who he probably thinks is still Ollie, and doesn't know is GA, while Oliver does know who DD is and doesn't want to let it slip.  Oliver will actually have to use his brain during that interaction.

• Love 3

I'm sorta wondering if Oliver & co. go to Central City specifically to find Baby Mama and Surprise Kid, and then... hijinks ensue.

What if SL spills the beans on surprise kid? It wouldn't be shocking to me if SL goes to CC hangs out with Hawkgirl and then bumps into an old friend & her kid. SL did know how many girls OQ slept with, maybe they were friends or ran in the same circle. Quick call to OQ and then Campaign manager does some digging. I mean he's running for mayor not governor, I can't imagine the opposition research has to be that in depth in what appears to be an uncontested run for a job that has killed the last 3 inhabitants. MQ hid this secret, there is no way someone is gonna easily stumble upon it without having a hint to start looking.

Aside - I do not see OQ lying to FS about this kid, he's been rather open since his summer emotional breakthrough. Plus, its not even that big of a secret for him to hide, him choosing to hide it only gives it more power. He is in the clear with this unknown kid. He thought s/he had died. How he handles it in the present may cause some tensions, but I don't think lying about them is how the writers will go about it. It's not a Lance problem after all, so lying will not be the default.

• Love 3

It's going to be fun to watch DD try to manipulate Oliver, who he probably thinks is still Ollie, and doesn't know is GA, while Oliver does know who DD is and doesn't want to let it slip.  Oliver will actually have to use his brain during that interaction.

This has nothing to do with anything, sorry, I legit just read DD and GA as David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and that turned hilarious.

• Love 7

This has nothing to do with anything, sorry, I legit just read DD and GA as David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and that turned hilarious.

Great. Now everyone here is going to start shipping Damien and Green Arrow and hoping that no bees show up at inconvenient moments.

• Love 7

From the pics in the Spoilers only thread. Is Ray staying at the loft? 

Seriously why? There has to be another place. Perhaps FS is putting him up in a hotel, but he needs the tech in the loft to do his works, so he works there but sleeps somewhere else.

There's more Ray next week? Whyyyyyyyy?

I'll forgive it only because Oliver and Felicity are so sparkly and pretty together.

Because we can't get nice things :(

Perhaps RP will be of use, now that he can shrink and fly. Perhaps he can get more information than QL, who DD seems to be icing out.

• Love 1

So its poor Diggle who is getting saddled with Laurel. I thought Lyla is suppose to be back for this episode. No I'm not talking in a jealousy way of seeing Laurel hanging off his arm just in a way of why is it not his wife instead?

She is supposed to be in the episode. And frankly, it pisses me off. Where is Lyla? Everyone looks great, why isn't she there dressed to the nines?

It's because they want Felicity/Ray alone scenes and can't use the PT or public sets because Ray's in hiding.

No way is he staying there. It's a matter of sets. He can't be at PT if he's pretending to be dead and they're not going to build him a new set for the two episodes. Why he's there this episode and  not ingesting enormous amounts of liver in an undisclosed hotel and also infecting the Loft o' Love is beyond me, however. Get away.

But yay, party!

• Love 2

DD knows Felicity is the CEO of PT and was the person helping Ray so won't he put two and two together when he meets Oliver Queen and his girlfriend Felicity? 

Edited by Guest

DD knows Felicity is the CEO of PT and was the person helping Ray so won't he put two and two together when he meets Oliver Queen and his girlfriend Felicity? 

He also should have a clue that Felicity had something to do with the Green Arrow and Friends showing up.  But it's really tough to tell with this show, bc really, everyone should know by now.

• Love 2

DD must know that the "Felicity" Ray was talking to is Oliver's Felicity. He knew she was Ray's ex, after all.

But right now, he still thinks Oliver Queen is clueless.  Maybe he thinks Felicity is with him for the status since he doesn't have money any more.

It will. That's what WM promised us, that this season Oliver is going to have to use his brain to defeat the Big Bad.

I just want Diggle and Felicity bonding. That's all.

Nope, can't.  That's going to be Laurel's role since they can't think of anything else to do with her.

• Love 2

Really more Ray!?! And Felicity is getting saddled wih him again. I HATE how felicity acts around him. I was doing so well in forgetting last season happened and the last episode was enough of a reminder but the next episode too? Just GTFO already.

• Love 7

What if DD kidnaps Felicity in 409 not because of Green Arrow, but because of Mayoral hopeful Oliver Queen, that he just can't figure out how to manipulate?

Probably. Especially if that proposal was as public as it seemed in that video that was released. 

What if DD kidnaps Felicity in 409 not because of Green Arrow, but because of Mayoral hopeful Oliver Queen, that he just can't figure out how to manipulate?

Nope. DD is gonna kidnap FS because of RP. It's all Ray's fault and I am okay with that. Thanks show for giving me another reason to be upset with RP!

• Love 2

I hope they make out in a coat closet.

Give me the trope.

Well, Felicity's trademark bright lipstick is missing here. Already eaten off on the ride over or strategically skipped for just such occasions? 

arrow-season-4-photos-115.jpg?w=700

• Love 4

It might be a two-for-one evil move -- DD might need Felicity to unlock that box thingy that looked like schematics for a computer chip [bRAINIAC, IS THAT YOU?], and as a bonus he can terrorize Oliver into quitting trying to make a Mayor happen.

• Love 6

I hope they make out in a coat closet.

Give me the trope.

Been asking for that trope since Season 1. I NEED IT.

I'm curious as to whether Darhk will have a cha, a moment with Felicity next episode, seeing her on Oliver's arm, knowing that she was the Felicity who Ray was seeking help from. i do like the idea of her being targeted because of Oliver Queen and not because of GA.

Also, that schematic DD unfolded like origami definitely looked like something computerish — so yeah, Felicity being targeted because she IS Felicity would also be awesome!

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 4

One of the host for the Collider show indicated that the maze/puzzle that DD had may be related to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanagar. Did a little reading (very little) and the 1st thing I noticed in the box to the right is that both Hawkgirl and Hawkman are of this race. It also stated something to do with power. So that would be a great way to have DD glide his way into both Flash and LoT!

Really more Ray!?! And Felicity is getting saddled wih him again. I HATE how felicity acts around him. I was doing so well in forgetting last season happened and the last episode was enough of a reminder but the next episode too? Just GTFO already.

I don't think he is going to have a significant role and cause too much disruption to her attitude this time around. Although I would love for Curtis and Felicity to come up with the technology to get PT out of financial ruin maybe Ray's purpose will be to contribute to that SL? I mean let him help her save the company so she and Oliver and continue to live comfortably while he leaves to go join the LoT in 4x08.

It's because they want Felicity/Ray alone scenes and can't use the PT or public sets because Ray's in hiding.

But why do they want/need Ray/Felicity alone scenes? We had that in s3 and the consensus seemed to be that that was a failure and Ray worked better when he was exposed to everybody else. Why would they want a return to that dynamic? Sigh. I hate Ray Palmer. 

• Love 2

I get why Ray is in the episode - technically he still does own the company and what is he supposed to do now? But I don't have to like it. I agree Ray was fine in last night's episode but I'm just bitter from s3 so I'm not interested.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Based on CR's picture just posted with SA, they definitely look like they're in a hospital there. Felicity is seriously hurt, guys.

All my feels. 

arrow-season-4-photos-115.jpg?w=700

Power couple in da house! Haha.

What I wouldn't give for a lovely bit of hand holding. Fingers interlinked. That's my jam. GIMMIE.

Edited by Guest

Power couple in da house! Haha.

What I wouldn't give for a lovely bit of hand holding. Fingers interlinked. That's my jam. GIMMIE.

By the way her arm's positioned, I have them either holding hands or her having a hand on his lower back.

Based on CR's picture just posted with SA, they definitely look like they're in a hospital there. Felicity is seriously hurt, guys.

I got really tired of the speculation about this last season, but I haven't seen it brought up much this season, so...is anyone thinking they would go the Oracle route with her? 

Edited by Carrie Ann
  • Love 1

All my feels. 

Yeah that picture definitely does look like a hospital setting n the background. I'm not sure I'm ready for these scenes! My heart was hurting when Oliver was looking heart broken because his facial expression really conveyed he really thought Felicity was going to end things. I'm not sure what he is going to do to my heart in this case right here?

I got really tired of the speculation about this last season, but I haven't seen it brought up much this season, so...is anyone thinking they would go the Oracle route with her? 

No. I don't think they're going to do that with her.

• Love 1

I really don't think so. 

If he's keeping the fact that he's alive a secret, there are only so many places he can stay: with a friend, in a car, on the street. He's not going to go to a hotel where someone could recognize him. Although where he stayed last night is a mystery.

. Malcolm Merlyn can stroll around in a busy park downtown without anyone taking notice. Ray can find a hotel to take him without questions.

. People are REALLY vocal about keeping Barbara Gordon as the only one associated to the name or traits. I think Felicity is safe from that. The amnesia thing seems far more likely.
  • Love 1

. Malcolm Merlyn can stroll around in a busy park downtown without anyone taking notice. Ray can find a hotel to take him without questions.

But Malcolm didn't give a shit if anyone saw him; he was flaunting it like the asshole he is. Ray is smarter than that. I mean, maybe he is staying in a hotel, and he's just working at Oliver & Felicity's because he can't be seen at Palmer Tech, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he was staying there or at the lair, given the fact that it seems like DD is probably still wanting his tech?

I think they like dressing her in sexy outfits showcasing particular parts of her figure too much to do that.

I don't really want her to have amnesia (which is actually REALLY rare...amnesia for the hours surrounding a head injury, common...amnesia for years of your life, VERY rare), but if she forgets the last couple years and reverts to S1 Felicity, that could be fun.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

People are REALLY vocal about keeping Barbara Gordon as the only one associated to the name or traits. I think Felicity is safe from that. The amnesia thing seems far more likely.

I really didn't want an amnesia storyline but if they did want to keep Olicity apart for a while without them technically breaking up, that would definitely be the way to do. UGH. Please no. 

Edited by Guest

. Malcolm Merlyn can stroll around in a busy park downtown without anyone taking notice. Ray can find a hotel to take him without questions. . People are REALLY vocal about keeping Barbara Gordon as the only one associated to the name or traits. I think Felicity is safe from that. The amnesia thing seems far more likely.

NO To Amesia or Being Oracle. I'd rather she just be badly hurt maybe in a Coma. Anything but Amnesia or Being Paralyzed

I really didn't want an amnesia storyline but if they did want to keep Olicity apart for a while without them technically breaking up, that would definitely be the way to do. UGH. Please no.

You're saying a reason why I don't want the Amnesia result for Felicity

• Love 2

Although, now that I've thought about it, wouldn't Felicity having amnesia essentially remove her from the team and the field? She wouldn't remember her skills or working with the team or any of that. I don't want that to happen either. 

Although, now that I've thought about it, wouldn't Felicity having amnesia essentially remove her from the team and the field? She wouldn't remember her skills or working with the team or any of that. I don't want that to happen either. 

I have been reading a fanfic with FS and amnesia. In it she still maintains her skills and works for the team for a bit.

And although I like it for fanfic. I give it a HARD PASS for an actual in-show story. Personally, I just don't think the writers would do a good job.  And frankly, I want better for the show than a soap operatic amnesia story.

If we really want to do amnesia on ARROW - Let's give Poppy amnesia instead so she wanders away from the cave and we don't have to see her again.

• Love 12

I do not want amnesia, but I'd almost take the manufactured angst over some other stupid reason to get between Oliver and Felicity.  Ideally, just don't do anything to get between them, that would be the best solution but  this is stupid TV which never lets us have nice things without torturing us.  Therefore, I'm trying to think of things they may throw at us.

After "We found ourselves in each other." I can't think of any normal thing that could get between them.  Surprise kid likely won't even earn more than a shocked look and an "Are you ok?" 

Felicity getting seriously hurt seems likely, but seriously hurt on this show only lasts so long.  Amnesia would stretch that out but while in the hands of some fan fic writers that could be a really touching, great story, yeah, that's not happening here.  Probably would make the painful Lois&Clark amnesia story look good. 

The other obvious non relationship driven obstacle (cause those two are  solid) would be the long term kidnapping but that would be awful for me as a viewer.  I never want to replicate anything like Palmer Island and even if they had dear old dad kidnap her and give us lots of juicy Felicity/Dad storyline, I would be very unhappy watching Oliver interact with everyone but Felicity.  I can't handle that show for very long.  Still haven't fully recovered after last year. 

The only other thing for them to throw at Felicity would be trying to split her loyalty and turn her into a secret keeper from Oliver but nothing we've seen suggests she would do that to him.  She doesn't have a good enough relationship with dear old dad to basically chose him over Oliver or the city.  And she trusts Oliver too much not to tell him and why shouldn't she?   

On Smallville they created a big rift between Clark and Chloe by writing Clark as being rash and not listening to reason so when Chloe found out something that she knew he would react to by risking his life over, she didn't tell him and when that thing inevitably blew up in their faces, he blamed her even though his solution would have been to get himself trapped or killed.  Protecting Oliver from himself would be about the only plausible reason I could imagine Felicity hiding something from Oliver - but Oliver is better at listening now than ever so why would she? Would they sell Quentin's death as a reason why he would stop listening?  (Cause sadly for me, it has to be Quentin) 

That really leaves only two alternatives, they actually don't even try to mess with their relationship and let is simmer in the background while dealing with the other messes in their lives (My vote) or they really do kill Felicity. 

• Love 2

FLASH 2x08- “Legends of Today”

PART ONE OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW” — In its second major crossover event with “Arrow,” Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) arrives in Central City and sets his sights on Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée). After Vandal attacks Kendra and Cisco (Carlos Valdes), they turn to Barry (Grant Gustin) for help. Realizing how dangerous Vandal is, Barry takes Kendra to Star City and asks Oliver and team to hide her until he can figure out how to stop Vandal. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when a man with wings AKA Hawkman (guest star Falk Hentschel) shows up and flies off with Kendra. Meanwhile, Harrison (Tom Cavanagh) develops a serum to make Barry run faster and asks Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) to test it out. Ralph Hemeckerdirected the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#208).   Original airdate 12/1/2015.

ARROW 4x08- “Legends of Yesterday”

PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408).  Original airdate 12/2/2015.

These crossovers sound boring as hell...

• Love 10