Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

LOL at that producer preview. 

Donna may as well have said TA DA! at that entrance. 

Interesting that there is no mention of anyone outside of Oliver, Felicity, Donna and Ray.

And Ray is basically reduced to also there. But all the scenes released are really fun and energetic.
  • Love 1

Agree but he could leave Dig to watch over her. I think they could do either and have it be about character and not plot. The new OQ is a hybrid of the old and the new, so they could do many things that are organic to the characters and the relationship, but not just plotty.

Overall I'd rather he not leave her, especially to get revenge.  If he's going to leave, I'd rather it be because they have a lead on Darhk, so more ongoing investigation v. revenge.  It's not super-exciting to watch a superhero sit at a bedside, though, so I'm thinking they'll have him leave.  I'm basically okay with that.  So far I like S4 Oliver, so I'm feeling much less judgy about him.

• Love 2

tumblr_nxoacuCLgU1s1pv1uo2_500.gif

Something about this picture makes it both sweet and sad to me. I love Oliver's concerned about what he has done "wrong" to upset Felicity like its breaking his heart to know he has done something that has upset her. Especially since he's probably thinking everything he's done has been to take care of the woman he loves. I guess that reasoning works in both the sweet and sad category.

I love they are going with a much more vulnerable side of Oliver. He is opening himself up and is sharing his heart, soul and the very essence of his being with Felicity. So I think he is in pain and hurting because for some reason he can't figure out what he did to make her be a little off-putting with him.

But by that same token I don't think Felicity is in any way trying to be hurtful or make him feel bad about what it is he has done.

tumblr_nxoacuCLgU1s1pv1uo1_500.gif

I really do think she is sympathizing with him. I think she is just in that head space were she is blaming herself and he probably interrupted her flow of finding  Ray (even though she needs it even if she thinks she doesn't). I love the mature way in which the writers are really handling their relationship. I find it surprising they haven't screwed it or them up yet. Fingers crossed they continue with them like this. They have perfectly worked the team within a team concept beautifully. These 2 are doing amazing work this season. They really make each other shine. I haven't been this excited about episodes in awhile and the common factor in the ones I get most excited about have scenes with Oliver and Felicity in the forefront and not the background. But these 2 lovelies shine even when they are not the primary focus (as a couple, Oliver will always be the primary focus)!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 4

Based on what I know of Oliver, plus Felicity's comment about him fixing stuff, I'm thinking it's just a classic woman/man relationship fight.  Women, in general, want to discuss issues; men want to skip the discussion and go straight to fixing.  (This is IN GENERAL...I personally am more into fixing issues, if there is a fix, and I'm a woman.)  

SA has the best puppy dog face.  EBR has the best cute naughty face.  If they were a real couple their fights would just be so short, because they'd be so overwhelmed by each other's adorableness that they couldn't stay mad.

Love Felicity's hair down.  I like it better wavy, but it's really cute straight, too.

• Love 2

Based on what I know of Oliver, plus Felicity's comment about him fixing stuff, I'm thinking it's just a classic woman/man relationship fight.  Women, in general, want to discuss issues; men want to skip the discussion and go straight to fixing.  (This is IN GENERAL...I personally am more into fixing issues, if there is a fix, and I'm a woman.)  

This is what I'm getting from them as well. Oh, hey there, Mr Fixit, come to salvage mom's chicken as well?

I love how they keep silently communicating while they're in a scene with others. First with Curtis, now with Donna.

• Love 5

Love Felicity's hair down.  I like it better wavy, but it's really cute straight, too.

I'm loving this look on her. She should do this more often but I'm thinking the show probably wants her to go with her signature pony tail more. Love to see her with her hair down and glasses removed for an episode or at least a few scenes.

DD is probably interrupted before he can unmask Oliver, right?

Yeah, it's too early for the reveal. He still has to try to manipulate Oliver as the mayoral candidate. That wouln't happen if DD knew about GA.
  • Love 1

Talking about Oliver's 'rampage' in 4x10 (based on Felicity getting hurt and GA electrocuting someone) I can see Oliver wanting to destroy whoever is responsible for hurting Felicity and almost going to his usual dark place and 'letting the darkness in' again but this time, as part of his character growth, it will be up to Oliver to pull himself back from that and find another way. Usually Felicity would be there to give him a pep talk or inspire him but it sounds like she won't be able to this time. If this is what happens, I'm digging it. Yay for character growth!

If they have FS injured, and memory swiped and seeing Oliver upsets her I can see him going on a rampage where previously he was holding a bedside vigil. / Pure speculation.

Tonights episode drops in the middle of my work day and I have a work function as well, I can't wait!!!!

I need a good love scene tonight, so I have one I can actually WATCH.  I'm still boycotting all of S3b, including 3.20.  #neverforgive

I say this with respect but DUDE. You definitely need to watch their 320 love scene. Just ignore everything else and watch the sex. DO IT!

Also yes, fingers crossed for some sexiness tonight. Please and thank.

I say this with respect but DUDE. You definitely need to watch their 320 love scene. Just ignore everything else and watch the sex. DO IT!

Also yes, fingers crossed for some sexiness tonight. Please and thank.

It makes me rage so hard that he finally chose to be with her, for one night, when as far as he knew he was never actually going to be with her.  RAGE.

Maybe like ten years from now, when I'm finally a little less angry.  

It makes me rage so hard that he finally chose to be with her, for one night, when as far as he knew he was never actually going to be with her.  RAGE.

To be fair, Felicity is the one that showed up in his bedroom, told him she loved him, regretted nothing and started taking her clothes off.  Boy just didn't tell her no, lol.  Possibly taking off her shirt should have been her go to move a lot earlier.  ;)

• Love 9

Yeah but technically Felicity made the same choice. She knew he was going to stay in NP and she still slept with him. They had their night together and it was both their decision.

Anyway, I'm just saying I think it's a shame as you're missing out on a really great scene. I hope we get a good one tonight, though I doubt it will be anything like 320.

Yeah but technically Felicity made the same choice. She knew he was going to stay in NP and she still slept with him. They had their night together and it was both their decision.

Agree, but Felicity was never really the problem during the season.  If it were up to her that scene, minus the million candles and the horror of him leaving her forever to become the evil head of an evil group of evil people (which I will ALWAYS HATE), would have happened at the end of their first date.  

To be fair, Felicity is the one that showed up in his bedroom, told him she loved him, regretted nothing and started taking her clothes off.

See, that just brings up more things I HATE, that RAG told her to do it (which makes no sense in-show), that she needed the freaking evil villain to tell her something like that, and that having no regrets in that situation is asinine.  I personally think people who have "no regrets" live very unexamined lives.  In that case, if Oliver had gotten his shit together six months before none of the LOA horror would have happened.  So him in particular having no regrets is just totally stupid.  Even her, like you don't regret, I don't know, yelling at him that he just wanted Ray to die?  BS you have NO regrets.

Edited by AyChihuahua

Ha!  I should clarify, she had no regrets knowing Oliver and loving him. 

Oh definitely.  His thing bugged me more, that everything led to that moment.  Yeah, DUMBASS, all your DUMBASS decisions led to this horrific moment, after which you're going right back to being a GD DUMBASS.  

• Love 1

Not loving Felicity tonight.

See, the Cane Toad ruins everything.

Still loving her I could care less about Ray and you're proving my fears lol

She kind of is being a bitch.

I could care less she could be a lot worse. Of course when she gets bitchy it's rallied about yet if it's others it's ignored. I'm not saying you do it lol

Yeah, she's being kind of a bitch. I was glad she seemed to realize it at the beginning when she calmed down asked Oliver for a back rub. Hopefully she'll realize it again by the end. That fight came out of nowhere - her being worried about losing herself in him. It would've made more sense if she'd expressed a doubt about it before. So, not a fan of that. Also, show...if you're going to have her say she's good at her job, you should probably show that at least once. It's also weird that she's so manic about Ray considering it doesn't even seem like she came back to Star(ling) for his funeral?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

Once Felicity explained about being afraid of losing herself I'm fine with it. 

Because she did it once before and look where it got her? I get that. I feel bad for Oliver but at the same time, I totally relate to Felicity on this point.

• Love 4

Once Felicity explained about being afraid of losing herself I'm fine with it. 

Because she did it once before and look where it got her? I get that. I feel bad for Oliver but at the same time, I totally relate to Felicity on this point.

I totally get the point she was making, but I would've gotten it more if that wasn't the first we'd seen/heard of it.

• Love 2

I'm really big into "We can't control our emotions but we can control our behavior."  Felicity's behavior was shitty tonight.  I'll get over it, because I love her, but she was mostly a bitch tonight.

Also, that's the whole love scene?  Serious disappointment.

WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE FORESEEN THIS SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT?!?

I don't know! It's like no one on Arrow has ever been fake dead before. GASP!

The CTV promo, which is the only one I've seen, totally sucked.  Nothing but darkness and masks fighting.  This is not the way to get me to watch a sweeps episode.

I totally get the point she was making, but I would've gotten it more if that wasn't the first we'd seen/heard of it.

Because this is the first time she's felt guilty for going away with Oliver.  If only she had stayed in Starling City, she could have got Ray's message sooner.  But she was off having a wonderful time with Oliver while Ray was suffering.

It's exactly what Oliver would have done.

• Love 1

Because this is the first time she's felt guilty for going away with Oliver.  If only she had stayed in Starling City, she could have got Ray's message sooner.  But she was off having a wonderful time with Oliver while Ray was suffering.

But this wasn't just about Ray, this was about her and who she was. So guilt was part of it, but the part where she mentioned not being the kind of woman who lost herself in a guy had to have been festering for a while. Maybe it happened over the week she was looking for Ray, but it seemed like something that had been niggling in the back of her mind while they were gone. The whole issue didn't come out of nowhere for me, only part of it.

• Love 3

I understand Felicity's emotions, but for me her emotions do not excuse her behavior.  And I think I've been completely clear that, specifically for S3 Oliver, his emotions did not excuse his behavior, either.  And Laurel's emotions did not excuse her behavior re Sara.  I can't make excuses for Felicity that I wouldn't make for them.

Still love her, just saying, didn't really like her tonight.

• Love 2

Felicity mentioning she can deal with being the target of a supervillain means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Right? 

I AM TELLING YOU MY MIDSEASON FINALE THEORY WILL COME TRUE. 

Damien now knows who Felicity is. 

She's going to get hurt AND THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY :p

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

I remember a rotating shot of Canary, Black Canary and Speedy in leather in one of the promos.  We haven't seen that yet, right?  Is it  from the cross-over in two weeks?  So even if she's gone, she's not gone for long.

I remember a rotating shot of Canary, Black Canary and Speedy in leather in one of the promos.  We haven't seen that yet, right?  Is it  from the cross-over in two weeks?  So even if she's gone, she's not gone for long.

That was supposed to be in tonight's ep.

I AM TELLING YOU MY MIDSEASON FINALE THEORY WILL COME TRUE. 

Damien now knows who Felicity is. 

She's going to get hurt AND THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY :p

That was so heavy handed! lol. I was like... meh, you're laying it way too thick for it to be true.

someone said it may be Donna in the grave.. but than, why would Barry be there? and wouldn't it be Felicity at the grave instead of Oliver.

I'm sticking with it's Laurel.. because that shit is long overdue.

Now i'm off to write a 10 page paper about a Loire valley appellation and it's wines. a paper I should have written for the last 10 weeks and that is due tomorrow!

• Love 1