Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'd be all in favor of Nyssa staging a coup.  This Ra's makes no sense.

Personally, I believe Shado will be hallucination or flashback. Perhaps something twin or clone. But there is no way I will believe that she is miraculously raised from the Dead.

A twin would be great because it would still connect somewhat to reality. There are too many ridiculous things happening on the show lately.  On the other hand, wouldn't Shado have mentioned it over their year on the island if she had a twin?

There's also no point to bringing Shado back. If she had lived, she would have been a potentially good character for future plots. But she's not important enough a character to bring back via LP or something else magical, especially when Moira and Tommy remain dead and it weakens the show overall to keep killing people and bringing them back.

Unless they're using this to do with all the fridging complaints and then it's just stupid.

• Love 2

Why not? Didn't Nyssa/Talia stage a Coup and take ver the LoA in the (Batman?) Comics? just another Homage....

I just meant that since it's logical that Nyssa take over the LOA, TPTB will probably go the opposite way as logic hasn't really factored into their storytelling this year.

What's this new spoiler about Digg and Oliver's relationship changing for-ev-er? Why must this show tear down everything that made it good? My problem is we never have a good chance to enjoy these game changers because there's another game changer 2 episodes later. 

• Love 2

I'd be all in favor of Nyssa staging a coup.  This Ra's makes no sense.

A twin would be great because it would still connect somewhat to reality. There are too many ridiculous things happening on the show lately.  On the other hand, wouldn't Shado have mentioned it over their year on the island if she had a twin?

There's also no point to bringing Shado back. If she had lived, she would have been a potentially good character for future plots. But she's not important enough a character to bring back via LP or something else magical, especially when Moira and Tommy remain dead and it weakens the show overall to keep killing people and bringing them back.

Unless they're using this to do with all the fridging complaints and then it's just stupid.

Everyone has their secrets. Plus there was a lot of time that they were together on the island that they didnt have the cameras running. So its perfectly reasonable that Shado had a twin & oliver knew about, just as believable that she did not tell anyone about her twin. If I was kidnapped & brought to an island where my father was being held captive I do not think I would tell anyone (including OQ) about my other living relatives even if I was sleeping with him. Plus it wasn't a drawn out death like the pilot, Shado had no opportunity to say her last wishes or concerns.

As for the frigding complaints, they should focus on fixing their future behavior, not just bringing back people they killed too soon or unnecessarily for plot. Its just dumb lazy writing. It also doesnt change the fact that they did kill or fridge those people, and people won't just forgive them just cuz they bring them back. So just apologiza and move fwd.

I just meant that since it's logical that Nyssa take over the LOA, TPTB will probably go the opposite way as logic hasn't really factored into their storytelling this year.

Oh sorry, I was actually agreeing with you. I think it will end with Nyssa staging a coup, I was just pointing out that it happened im the comics so of course they'll rip it off

• Love 2

I keep hoping they'll change it back to the old game again.

The idea that Oliver's and John's relationship will be changed forever fills me with dread.  A big part of why Oliver's dilemma this season didn't touch me was because team O/D/F was split up and I found that I didn't care as much about Oliver and his pain and his identity crisis because Felicity wasn't there to support him and he was shutting out Diggle. Now they finally got Oliver and Diggle talking again in Nanda Parbat ... let's build the team up again.

So here's hoping that Oliver and Diggle get closer together now, not farther apart.

• Love 6

John and Oliver's relationship changes forever? SOMEBODY HOLD ME.

What if Digg finds out Oliver knew something about H.I.V.E and didn't tell him? Although that plot hasn't been mentioned since s2 so it's unlikely. Or maybe it is. Who knows anymore?!

Maybe Diggle finds out about Oliver being a baby daddy and thinks Oliver is a dead beat Dad and that is just a bridge too far?  Because really, Dig has stayed loyal to Oliver even if they disagree through most of Oliver's dumb stuff and crappy behavior

Another option (besides the godfather thing that is still my #1 choice) would go back to something I wanted way back in the fall when I still had hopes and dreams for this show--which is that ARGUS gets tied into this somehow, basically legitimizing the Arrow stuff, if only in a Top Secret way. In that scenario, I wanted Diggle to basically act as CO of the Arrow task force, which would effectively make him Oliver's boss and make him accountable to ARGUS. I don't think this will happen, but I suppose it's an option.

Edited by Carrie Ann
  • Love 2

Oliver would have to know about the kid in order for Diggle to think he's a deadbeat dad, and while at one point I thought he did, after that moment with baby mama in the coffee shop, I really don't think he does. 

Not necessarily. Maybe Waller knows about the kid and tells some lie to put a wedge between Oliver and Diggle. 

Not necessarily. Maybe Waller knows about the kid and tells some lie to put a wedge between Oliver and Diggle. 

And Diggle would believe Waller over Oliver? 

Does Oliver know about the kid in your scenario? Because I really don't see how Diggle could be angry with Oliver over anything related to the kid unless we find out that Oliver knows he/she exists, and it doesn't seem like he is aware. 

• Love 1

I was thinking about Shado as i was reading a fanfic today, one of those "how would the characters react to watching the show" sort of stories, and the chapter was at the episode Shado teaches Oliver how to slap a bowl of water and telling him and Slade how she ended on the island. with the latest spoilers it made me stop and ponder if we were ever told who that man was; which made me wonder: could man be Maseo? and the scene with shado is actually maseo telling this to Oliver, so it's actually a back flashback to when Maseo or someone from ARGUS captured Shado and brought her to the island?

The reason i'm also thinking this is because the way they did Celina makes her look slightly younger and not so jaded the way she did on the Island.

Just a theory- i'm probably not even close to getting it right, but it be a nice way to tie the previous two seasons to this one in the flashbacks.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 2

I was thinking about Shado as i was reading a fanfic today, one of those "how would the characters react to watching the show" sort of stories, and the chapter was at the episode Shado teaches Oliver how to slap a bowl of water and telling him and Slade how she ended on the island. with the latest spoilers it made me stop and ponder if we were ever told who that man was; which made me wonder: could man be Maseo? and the scene with shado is actually maseo telling this to Oliver, so it's actually a back flashback to when Maseo or someone from ARGUS captured Shado and brought her to the island?

The reason i'm also thinking this is because the way they did Celina makes her look slightly younger and not so jaded the way she did on the Island.

Just a theory- i'm probably not even close to getting it right, but it be a nice way to tie the previous two seasons to this one in the flashbacks.

Interesting. Wasn't Shado living in Hong Kong when she was taken and then bought to the island? I'm pretty sure she was. Hmm.

No Oliver doesn't know about the kid in my scenario.  Dig knows. Maybe Waller tells Lyla and Lyla tells Dig.  Just spitballin. 

Oliver would have to know about the kid in order for Diggle to think he's a deadbeat dad, and while at one point I thought he did, after that moment with baby mama in the coffee shop, I really don't think he does. 

According to the episode where they revealed the baby, (per Moira's instructions/requirements to the baby mama) Oliver was told that baby mama lost the the baby and it was never born. I truly believes that he has no knowledge of anything else. There has been no indication that he is aware of his child. Even in the crossover episode, he seemed surprised to even run into the girl, but he did seem to have a sorta remorseful moment that he did not treat her as well as he should have & really should have followed up with her beyond just that one phone call. So unless they retcon it or reveal something in flashback, I think its safe to assume that OQ is not responsible for not knowing about his child, thus it should not be held against him that he did not provide for it. I am interested in figuring out how close to the gambit sinking the pregnancy happened, I don't think it was ever revealed. It might play a factor in how he processes the news. That being said once he finds out about it, with his level of guilt towards everyone I do anticipate that he will feel that it is all his fault & that he failed at his responsibilities towards the kid. It will be part of that season's manpain.

I do not think it will be the baby that comes between him & Diggle. If anything I think that will bring them closer together when all is revealed. I am with the people that hope he makes OQ the godfather of lil sara. Or at least whatever changes their relationship forever is a positive thing. This season has had enough negative relationship changers.

According to the episode where they revealed the baby, (per Moira's instructions/requirements to the baby mama) Oliver was told that baby mama lost the the baby and it was never born. I truly believes that he has no knowledge of anything else. There has been no indication that he is aware of his child. Even in the crossover episode, he seemed surprised to even run into the girl, but he did seem to have a sorta remorseful moment that he did not treat her as well as he should have & really should have followed up with her beyond just that one phone call. So unless they retcon it or reveal something in flashback, I think its safe to assume that OQ is not responsible for not knowing about his child, thus it should not be held against him that he did not provide for it. 

Yeah, he was told the baby died. Over the offseason I convinced myself that they were going to bring the kid back in an unexpected way - that we were going to find out that Oliver already knew about him or her - and I held fast to that belief until the Flash crossover ep, because I think he would've reacted differently toward the woman (Sandra? I wish they'd give her a name) if he knew they had a child together. But he walked out of that coffee shop without even looking back, so. 

Even though I know they're going to go to obvious route reintroducing the kid, I keep hoping that woman was a red herring, that she really did lose the baby (and keep the money, because hey) and the kid she was talking to on the phone was a child from another relationship, and that we're going to find out about Oliver's actual child when Sandra Hawke is introduced as someone else. That's the kind of troll I would absolutely love, haha. 

So yeah, unless we find out that Oliver knows he has a kid out there with someone - maybe kind of like my idea above that the woman he really did have a kid with isn't the one in Central City, and that's why he acted like they didn't have a child together, because they really didn't, then I don't see how Diggle could be upset with him being a deadbeat when he didn't even know he had a child in the first place. 

• Love 1

Best case scenario for something that forever alters John/Oliver's relationship: Oliver is made godfather of Sara. Don't really want to think about anything else.

And it makes Oliver more grounded and think harder before taking needless risks!

Another option (besides the godfather thing that is still my #1 choice) would go back to something I wanted way back in the fall when I still had hopes and dreams for this show--which is that ARGUS gets tied into this somehow, basically legitimizing the Arrow stuff, if only in a Top Secret way. In that scenario, I wanted Diggle to basically act as CO of the Arrow task force, which would effectively make him Oliver's boss and make him accountable to ARGUS. I don't think this will happen, but I suppose it's an option.

Actually this doesn't seem so far fetched.  It's close to what I was thinking when I read the spoiler.  I was thinking more that Diggle left to take a position with Argus that might put him at times at odds with Oliver so that they professionally are forever changed and it takes them time to work the personal side of things out. 

• Love 1

"A child character is added to an otherwise adult cast"  is one of the Show Jumping The Shark examples.

I can't really imagine TPTB would go there.  Or that the CW would let them.

Isn't adding a son partly what killed Angel?  Also, didn't McG make fun of the concept on Supernatural? .  They might introduce the kid (they already have), but they haven't brought him on.

There's so much rampant speculation here, I almost thing we're making things worse and whipping ourselves into arrow related nervous breakdowns.  Hee!

Mr. Amell is being the biggest tease. Apparently he signed the 3.09 script (the scene before Oliver left to fight Ra's) for a fan, and behind it he wrote "Remember 3.20". I really really need to watch episode 3.20 now. JFC

• Love 3

There's so much rampant speculation here, I almost thing we're making things worse and whipping ourselves into arrow related nervous breakdowns.  Hee!

This is actually good because it lowers our expectations ;) 

• Love 1

"A child character is added to an otherwise adult cast"  is one of the Show Jumping The Shark examples.

I can't really imagine TPTB would go there.  Or that the CW would let them.

Isn't adding a son partly what killed Angel?  Also, didn't McG make fun of the concept on Supernatural? .  They might introduce the kid (they already have), but they haven't brought him on.

Connor didn't kill Angel.  Joss Whedon demanding an early renewal killed Angel. But I'm not bitter...

They have had several children on Supernatural. Domestic!Dean didn't work but I don't think that was because of the child factor.  SPN has been very adept at casting good child actors who were largely not annoying.

Edited by catrox14

Mr. Amell is being the biggest tease. Apparently he signed the 3.09 script (the scene before Oliver left to fight Ra's) for a fan, and behind it he wrote "Remember 3.20". I really really need to watch episode 3.20 now. JFC

I saw that signed script picture and I had mixed emotions. Positive emotions were hoping that perhaps he will finally talk to Felicity and tell her about his last vision and actually realize that he wants to & can be with her. That his moment of clarity comes in 20. However, then I immediately remembered what EPs have done this season & I sincerely believe that he will make the whole teaming w/ MM partially Felicity's fault. Similar to how he revealed that there was more to why he returned to NP. He will say that he was only trying to fulfill what Felicity asked him to do & that is kill Ras. It is absolutely preposterous, but the way the writers are using stupidity for mileage this season & can see them attempting to pull this ridiculous logic. I hope not... Im hoping towards positivity, esp since everything just seems so dark otherwise.  

"Remember. 3.20." and signing the script, along with EBR, at that exact scene with the "If it's you asking" and "I love you," plus forehead kiss... QUIT PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS, AMELL!! Are we finally getting an honest-to-goodness talk between these two lovely idiots? How about an ILY from Felicity this time around? Is she going to ask him something significant that he will not refuse? Or is he going to ask her something that she won't refuse (like tandem-jumping from the jet into Nanda)? Is this all happening on the jet? Mile high club, mayhaps? GDI. I can't believe I'm losing my chill over this very vague spoiler.

• Love 8

However, then I immediately remembered what EPs have done this season & I sincerely believe that he will make the whole teaming w/ MM partially Felicity's fault. Similar to how he revealed that there was more to why he returned to NP. He will say that he was only trying to fulfill what Felicity asked him to do & that is kill Ras.

I don't think it'll be anything like that at all. Not that it might not be stupid, but every single comment about this episode has indicated that whatever this moment is will be a good one. The only reason I don't think it's anything bad is I really, really don't think that, Olicity shipper he is, he'd promote something like that if it was bad for them. It might not be something huge or ship changing or some kind of watershed moment, but I do think it'll be good.

• Love 4

I don't think it'll be anything like that at all. Not that it might not be stupid, but every single comment about this episode has indicated that whatever this moment is will be a good one. The only reason I don't think it's anything bad is I really, really don't think that, Olicity shipper he is, he'd promote something like that if it was bad for them. It might not be something huge or ship changing or some kind of watershed moment, but I do think it'll be good.

Thanks! I hope so... it would be nice to have good moments again!

Edited by kismet

DIdn't Trollenheim say that 3x20 was really good and really bad for Olicity?

I'm banking on a real talk and admission of feelings between these two idiots, but then Ra's Ollie Ghul is full speed ahead. 

• Love 1

I would personally like a call back to the Mansion/Slade/Find another way. The scene features honest dialogue and mutual ILYs (good Olicity), but Oliver accepts Ra's offer (bad Olicity) However, Felicity and him had come up with plan in that conversation to defeat Ra's that isn't revealed until 3x23.

ETA: and they tell Diggle and he helps them flesh out the plan. Because he is Diggle.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 5

Even though I should know better, I can't help but be optimistic about the Olicity scene in 3x20. SA might exaggerate sometimes, but he's always been pretty accurate when teasing upcoming scenes (at least more than the EPs).

• Love 3

Haha, it's gonna be an "I love you but…" moment, isn't it? Either that or it's a lovely emotional moment of Oliver/Felicity connecting again finally but she's still in a relationship with Ray. 

Regarding that asian promo, I really don't want to know what kind of dumbass thing Oliver says that causes Felicity to have that look on her face, haha. I couldn't hear what he said beforehand. Was it, "I couldn't protect Tommy or Sara. I don't know why I'm doing this anymore." or something like that?

However, then I immediately remembered what EPs have done this season & I sincerely believe that he will make the whole teaming w/ MM partially Felicity's fault. Similar to how he revealed that there was more to why he returned to NP. He will say that he was only trying to fulfill what Felicity asked him to do & that is kill Ras.

I cannot see this happening at all.  Oliver has never blamed Felicity for his decisions before, I don't see any reason why he would blame her for teaming up with Malcolm. Oliver has stated more than once why he is teaming up with Malcolm and while I don't agree with his decision, it has never been about Felicity telling him to kill Ra's.

• Love 1

I cannot see this happening at all.  Oliver has never blamed Felicity for his decisions before, I don't see any reason why he would blame her for teaming up with Malcolm. Oliver has stated more than once why he is teaming up with Malcolm and while I don't agree with his decision, it has never been about Felicity telling him to kill Ra's.

You're right. I could never see Oliver blaming anyone but himself. But I can see MG & the writers getting desperate to extend the angst & work more mileage about of OQ being a dumbass. It was more a statement about how low I think the writers will go just for stupid reasons. Let's be honest how many reasons & convos this season have defied the stupidity quota & could have been resolved or better managed... Does it make sense that he would blame her NO, does that mean the writers won't try it, NO.

I feel like this could be part of the inevitable Ray/Felicity/Oliver love triangle. But I hope its more than that.

Characters...talking? Expressing emotions in a healthy way? Relationships happening in a natural, organic way? Oh Stephen, you tease!

Or you know...ANGST ANGST AAAAANGST!   

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2

The new promo reminded me how so very DUMB the don't tell Lance plot is, I don't blame him at all for calling Arrow and the Team out. It still doesn't make any sense to me what so ever. 

I'm pretty sure the bad part for Olicity is going to be Ra's related. I can't see SA highlighting the Olicity scene if it isn't good. MG sure, but not so much SA. 

• Love 1

Was it ever addressed whether anyone on the team knew about Laurel keeping the secret from her father? I can't remember. I know there was the whole, "he deserves to know" thing at Sara's "funeral," but was it ever brought up again by anyone with Laurel on screen? Because there was nothing I recall indicating they were complicit in keeping her secret until that gross episode with the voice modulator (I can't remember which one it was. Midnight City?), but surely there was some agreement among them because wouldn't Laurel have been worried that one of them would express their condolences and out her as a liar? 

But yeah, it is/was stupid, and Oliver wasn't even around when the realest shit went down, so all he could say was that he didn't tell because Laurel made him promise not to and he thought it wasn't his place (still a stupid reason, but a reason nonetheless, I guess). Bleh. Now that Quentin's done with the Arrow, how's he going to fight crime given the rest of the SCPD is inept as hell?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I don't think it was addressed to the Team prior to 3x11. Ignoring the stupidity of it, there were ways the show could have softened the storyline. Change the threat to Lance's life from inside forces (that apparently came and went when convenient) to outside, have Laurel explain her reasons to Team Arrow and have them give some push back as the audience would, don't have Laurel tell other people (Ted, Thea, her mother), don't pretend to be Sara because it isn't just that she didn't tell Quentin she actively lied to him. Seriously, I don't know what they were thinking.

Quentin is going to pair up with the Atom (Why would he get this name it he doesn't shrink?). They really suck at naming insta heroes. Atom makes no sense and Black Canary was meant as an insult highlighting the worst of Laurel's actions.

• Love 1

Quentin is going to pair up with the Atom (Why would he get this name it he doesn't shrink?). They really suck at naming insta heroes. Atom makes no sense and Black Canary was meant as an insult highlighting the worst of Laurel's actions.

It's the name of his suit: Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism

And yeah, they should've just had Laurel be afraid that Quentin was going to relapse. That makes more sense than her being afraid of him dying or whatever, and it's still a terrible, awful reason for her to keep the secret, but it's better than what they did. Oh well, since this isn't the bitterness thread and to keep it on topic: the tides are turning regarding Oliver and Quentin quicker than I thought they would, unless he's just saying he's done working with the Arrow (this is understandable for personal reasons, but incredibly stupid for crimefighting reasons) and him actually trying to take down the Arrow doesn't come until that Arrow imposter comes to town (and maybe starts committing nasty lil crimes as Arrow and whatnot). 

• Love 1

It's the name of his suit: Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism

And yeah, they should've just had Laurel be afraid that Quentin was going to relapse. That makes more sense than her being afraid of him dying or whatever, and it's still a terrible, awful reason for her to keep the secret, but it's better than what they did. Oh well, since this isn't the bitterness thread and to keep it on topic: the tides are turning regarding Oliver and Quentin quicker than I thought they would, unless he's just saying he's done working with the Arrow (this is understandable for personal reasons, but incredibly stupid for crimefighting reasons) and him actually trying to take down the Arrow doesn't come until that Arrow imposter comes to town (and maybe starts committing nasty lil crimes as Arrow and whatnot). 

Totally forgot about them named the suit. That at least makes more sense. Kinda. 

What do we call you?  

Atom

Okay. That's a little weird. I was thinking Tin-Man.

It's the name of suit you see. Advanced Technology Operating Mechanism. I totally patented it myself.

Cool. I'm totally going to look that one up.

Awesome! …. No! Wait! Ray Palmer totally isn't my real name no matter what it says!

• Love 3

The good thing about that promo is that Oliver is finally finally talking to Felicity about more than tech matters.

Poor Quentin.  He really is feeling like he has no one, after telling Oliver he's the closest thing he's got to a partner in 3x09.

Was it ever addressed whether anyone on the team knew about Laurel keeping the secret from her father?

At one point someone mentioned it and Oliver said that it was Laurel's decision whether to tell her father. Stupid.

In the HitFix interview, GB said that they are taking a couple of characters from the existing show and adding some new ones for the spin-off.  If Sara is one from  Arrow, will Nyssa be the other?  (As much as I want it to be Laurel, I doubt they'd have both Canaries on the same show.)

Edited by statsgirl

Regarding the spoiler about John and Oliver's relationship being altered forever - I also think that they end up on opposite sides of something having to do with ARGUS.  Diggle would side with Lyla and ARGUS.  If Oliver becomes the new Ra's, maybe there's an ARGUS vs. LOA conflict coming up.

The Ra's prophecy is the stupidest plot contrivance yet.  Oliver only survived because Ra's didn't stab him in the heart.  You would think that someone as experienced and powerful a fighter as Ra's al Ghul would know how to kill someone effectively and permanently.

Hearing the name "Black Canary" should be a somber reminder of the murdered Sara/Canary.  So Cisco's lighthearted 'ILY' response is an inappropriate and tasteless reaction.  Laurel wouldn't even be the BC if not for Sara's death.  I think that since Cisco is the fanboy on his show, the EPs were giving a nod to BC comic book fans.  It would've worked better if Cisco had made that comment to an alive Sara/Canary.

• Love 5

Found this part from SA's Kansas con interesting:

SA: “Episode 3x20 is called ‘The Fallen’ and it is the most outrageous episode we’ve ever done on the show. We had three or four scenes that for Oliver were just a fundamental departure from the way that he normally is.”

He is then asked for spoilers, says, "No spoilers" but before answering the next fan question interjects, "The whole thing takes place in Nanda Parbat."

Source: 8:10 ish here.

Edited by Soulfire

So, if Oliver is sidelined in 3x19 and cannot help during the attack on Felicity....Is he still in jail? 

I think the Oliver/Diggle conflict would have to be about ARGUS or something regarding Waller....They do seem close these days, so maybe they'll disagree on something. 

And for some reason I cannot imagine Roy being killed in 3x19 and the gang making a trip to NP just a week later. Maybe they take the body with them? Who knows...

I don't really want Roy to die. Not that he is my favorite but I got used to him and he doesn't bother anyone. 

• Love 3

"There are big things happening with the show.  Very, very big things.  And just, without spoiling anything, I will say that... I think that the greatest moment in the history of the show will be the trailer [not yet filmed] that we show at comic con next year.  I really do.  Because... after three seasons and 69 episodes, we are going to fundamentally change the show at the grassroots level, and it's going to be cool."

I made a noise, and it was not a good one. 

Powers, I guess? Maybe not, but with his comment about the door for powers being "kicked open," I don't know. Either that or he really does become Ra's Ollie Ghul for a bit. 

• Love 1

So, if Oliver is sidelined in 3x19 and cannot help during the attack on Felicity....Is he still in jail? 

I think the Oliver/Diggle conflict would have to be about ARGUS or something regarding Waller....They do seem close these days, so maybe they'll disagree on something. 

And for some reason I cannot imagine Roy being killed in 3x19 and the gang making a trip to NP just a week later. Maybe they take the body with them? Who knows...

I don't really want Roy to die. Not that he is my favorite but I got used to him and he doesn't bother anyone. 

I don't think SA met Sidelined just sitting on the bench, i.e. it's the BIG ATOM episode so, ATOM is going to take on the Metahuman while Oliver either plays sidekick or is involved with a totally different storyline.

• Love 3

So, if 3x20 all takes place in Nanda Parbat, does this mean A.T.O.M. goes with them?

The Foundry blows up in 3.19 so dealing with that fallout might be why Oliver is sidelined.  I definitely think CH is being written out of the show whether through death or other means. Arsenal does go off on his own for a while in the comics IIRC.  I don't think real life emotions would be creeping into scenes if he was coming back.  Since Thea and Roy appear to be getting closer in 3.16 it seems natural that they would kill him off to help advance her journey to masked vigilante/hero. :(  It is what they have done for every character so far. 

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1