Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

It looks to me like Felicity might be in the foundry when she's taken, but the promo makes it look like Mama Smoak is taken from Felicity's apartment. My speculation is that they go to Felicity's apartment to get her but instead find her mother, then they track Felicity down at the foundry by tracking her while she's online.

If mom was looking for Felicity she would show up at her house or QC, wouldn't she?

It just doesn't look like it can be part of the same place we have the spoiler pic from. That looks to me like an exterior door. I think there is porch outside, lattice, greenery. We saw her living room. These do not seem to be part of the same home. It looks like a college apartment, actually.

Someone on Tumblr pointed out that since 307, the Raylicity date, is also the Verdant re-opening, the date may be at Verdant.

Right. On. Top. Of. Oliver.

Edited by ostentatious
  • Love 1

If mom was looking for Felicity she would show up at her house or QC, wouldn't she?

Someone on Tumblr pointed out that since 307, the Raylicity date, is also the Verdant re-opening, the date may be at Verdant.

But per the spoiler, Ray asks Felicity to be his date to a work function. Why would he have a work function at a nightclub?

• Love 1

Because he rented it out for a big party? Work function can mean anything. QC parties have happened there before, I think, albeit when it was all in the family.

Haha, and yeah, to troll Oliver.

But if Ray was looking for a venue, Felicity, knowing Thea needed business, would recommend it.

Edited by ostentatious

Because he rented it out for a big party? Work function can mean anything. QC parties have happened there before, I think, albeit when it was all in the family.

Haha, and yeah, to troll Oliver.

But if Ray was looking for a venue, Felicity, knowing Thea needed business, would recommend it.

Yeah, I just don't see Ray giving enough of a shit about Oliver to bother trolling him, but that's something this show would probably do.

I haven't read anything about the club reopening, I just thought it would be strange for club to officially reopen to...a private business party.

Ughhh it kills me because the CW is doing such a crappy job at promoting this episode... I mean we haven't even got the promotional images yet (other than these two. which btw, holy smoaks they're both good looking). I really really really want this episode to do well ratings wise :p 

• Love 4

I'm not concerned about the promotion yet. I wonder if they are going to be slowly releasing the photos to get people buzzing. And we know we are still getting sneak peeks. I will be annoyed though if we don't get more interviews with EBR like we have with DR and KC before the episode airs.

• Love 1

She's gorgeous, and I'm super excited, and this might mean she has some scenes with 50 shades, which will be super interesting. 

I am not sure 50 shades of Ray would be in the episode.

I mean he signed up for 16 episodes and he has featured in 3 so far. I think we will have Ray free three episodes and he will come back in ep07. There is no reason for it and it is pure speculation on my part but I strongly feel that this episode should be Ray free and mostly about Felicity. We already have at least 4 scenes of LL and that is way too much in my opinion. Let's just not add another recurring character because it will take away precious screen time from Felicity.

Oh shit, I love the black hair and purple streaks

Me too. I literally clapped with delight when I saw it. After this run of meh episodes, I've been tamping down my excitement for Wednesday, but these pictures are making me excited again.

• Love 5

I am not sure 50 shades of Ray would be in the episode.

I mean he signed up for 16 episodes and he has featured in 3 so far. I think we will have Ray free three episodes and he will come back in ep07. There is no reason for it and it is pure speculation on my part but I strongly feel that this episode should be Ray free and mostly about Felicity. We already have at least 4 scenes of LL and that is way too much in my opinion. Let's just not add another recurring character because it will take away precious screen time from Felicity.

I think it depends, at the moment, the only connection Ray has to the show is through Felicity, so a scene with Ray in it will, more than likely, include Felicity. Which means that it is about Felicity more than Ray (as long as they don't include other extra stuff.) I don't think it's too much a stretch to expect a scene where Ray and Felicity's mom meet (and I don't want any more Ray than that). I think that it's expected that the cyber attack will affect Felicity's job as well as her night-time activities. 

And goth Felicity looks so awesome! I don't know what I was expecting but frigging hell! Super glad she's so different, but she seems to have kept her love of obvious lipstick.  I'm just getting more and more excited! (however, it does seem that the show needs a bigger wig budget)

• Love 3

Holy Smoaks! I mean, wow at both Smoak women looking gorgeous as fuck. They both look fabulous, particularly Mama Smoak. And holeee shit at Felicity with black hair. It is so working for her. And I am getting really excited for this episode. Can it be Wednesday now?

On a side note, I think that Arrow seems to be on a mission to make me question my sexuality. On the one hand, Oliver and his shirtlessness plus Diggle and his arms. On the other hand, Felicity and her self plus Nyssa and her flowing hair.

• Love 3

Me too. I literally clapped with delight when I saw it. After this run of meh episodes, I've been tamping down my excitement for Wednesday, but these pictures are making me excited again.

Getting excited even when you are trying to curb the enthusiasm. #FangirlProblems

• Love 2

Poster on the wall says "Save Earth from the Cyborg (something)." Looks like "menace," maybe.

Another OMAC reference? Our girl must unknowingly be alllll kinds of up in that mess.

And lord have mercy, Mom is hotter than I ever even knew. That dress!

Edited by ostentatious
  • Love 2

1. Loving Goth Felicity, I think she would still be adorable even as she goes through her rebellious (pure spec here) stage.

2. Felicity's dress sense is definitely influenced by Hot Mamma Smoak, and Oliver should thank for it her when they meet.

• Love 5

2. Felicity's dress sense is definitely influenced by Hot Mamma Smoak, and Oliver should thank for it her when they meet.

Oliver: "Thank you mom, for showing Felicity the path to cut outs and short dresses" 

Donna: "But I am not your mother" 

Oliver: "Shhh, you will be. Don't worry" 

Smh I've gone off the deep end. 

• Love 12

HA! Totally called it on her being a Goth. She even looks gorgeous with all the broody darkness going on. Then again, I don't think they could make EBR ugly even if they tried.

Holy @*#&, Mama Smoak! Do you casually wear dresses like that all the time? She's soooo going to get her flirt on with one (or more) of the male characters in this episode and it's going to embarrass Felicity something fierce. Can't wait!

• Love 1

The pictures just got my household on board for our first live watch since the premiere!  WooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait for all things Felicity.

And Charlotte Ross looks fabulous - and I say that not only because of that dress (!!!!!!) but also having seen her on TV for over 20 years. From her tweets, she seems to have enjoyed her time on the show.  I hope we see her again.

Oliver is toast.

• Love 8

Felicity & Mama Smoak both look fabulous.

At least one of them will be taken from Felicity's apartment.  Otherwise, what is the point of giving her one if it can't be broken into?

Brandon Routh did an interview on the first day of shooting 3.07.  He said he had shot 6 episodes.  He wasn't in 3.04. Even if he is in 3.05 it doesn't mean he meets Mama.  It does make sense though for Mama to show up there looking for Felicity.

As far as SA not shooting as much for winter perhaps with Oliver missing. If the other heroes (whether we like them or not) don't get a chance to watch over Star(ling) City without Oliver around why would he decide he can be Oliver and the Arrow?

It's so great to come here and find people enthusiastic, elated, happy, and sooo full of positive vibes. I don't like being bitter and distrustful.

I don't know how many portraits C.Ross has in her attic but damn, she looks frakking fine, and she looks damn natural fine at that, in a place where so many girls in their 20s botch themselves with plastic.

And since the Arrow/Flash Eps are so good with casting names, and names from the same old shows, please get Dennis Franz (Smoakin'Mom's partner/hubby on NYPD). I want him as a cop who interacts with Quentin. P.Blackthorne is such an awesome actor, I would love for him to be allowed to interact with a veteran and (oh so deservedly) multiple Emy winner. 

And thanks to S.Amell remembering that Oliver is in love with Felicity and conveying it in his acting, in spite of the writing keeping them apart so far on every level.

• Love 3

Given the way this season is going, it may be the only way she's going to get on top of him.  (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anyone else reminded of Garcia on criminal minds?

Other things they do with her make me think of Garcia, like that outfit in The Promise.  I thought this pictures was Jessice de Gouw at first.

And Charlotte Ross looks fabulous - and I say that not only because of that dress (!!!!!!) but also having seen her on TV for over 20 years. From her tweets, she seems to have enjoyed her time on the show.  I hope we see her again.

Oliver is toast.

They say 'look at the mother if you want to marry the daughter' because that's what she's going to look like in 30 years.  Oliver, take note.

It seems to me like Oliver might be left behind (imprisoned?) somewhere after the fight with Ra's, maybe Team Arrow even thinks he's dead? We might end up with a team of Black Canary + Arsenal with Diggle and Felicity on support at least for a few episodes.

Wow. Way to totally kill the show for me.

Honestly, the decision to hide it from him in the first place (I haven't mentioned Dinah only because she is not around) is so stupid and makes so little sense, and the only reason I can figure for it at all is the set up for Paul Blackthorne's emotional reaction when someone does eventually tell him.

At least we know the acting is going to be better this time.

I had a look at the NZ promo.  Laurel get's 11 seconds of it, Felicity gets 4.  I feel ragey.

Seriously, is there anything they're not going to throw at Laurel this season to make her important?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

It seems to me like Oliver might be left behind (imprisoned?) somewhere after the fight with Ra's, maybe Team Arrow even thinks he's dead? We might end up with a team of Black Canary + Arsenal with Diggle and Felicity on support at least for a few episodes.

They actually might have a chance of pulling that off. If they have a Black Canary who is engaging and sympathetic and badass and has good relationships with both Oliver and Oliver's team, and who is on her own journey to discover she can be a better person. Also, if she has a personal connection to the bad guys who've taken Oliver, then that would ratchet the stakes up even higher.

Oh. Right. They don't have that character any more. Nuts.

As for Lance? Yeah, dead man walking. That's been a lock ever since they started having him thaw in his feelings for the vigilante. As soon as he wasn't an antagonist, he was a target for these writers. And now, when they're about a dozen episodes away from realising that their latest attempt to salvage Laurel has been rejected, Lance dying will be Plan E (or is it F? Ah, who's counting any more?).

• Love 8