Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

, but I wish they would have cast someone buffer. I mean, isn't he supposed to be able to go one-on-one with Oliver? Guess it doesn't really matter, I just hope the actor is good.

I was thinking the same thing. I feel kind of vain actually writing it lol. 

• Love 1

I like your idea, @Morrigan2575. I hope that ends up being what happens. We'll find out in less than 7 hours (well, earlier for you folks in the East Coast).

tumblr_nd4tzyKOBL1qhsmv3o2_1280.png

I am now wondering if the hospital hallway kiss is actually real or a fleeting side effect of the Vertigo 2.0 drug because of this picture. Perhaps, the real, actual kiss has not been spoiled yet and occurs earlier. And this is Oliver imagining what he's giving up by choosing to be the Arrow rather than trying to be Oliver Queen, as well. After such a fun, hopeful ending to the Flash last night, looks like we'll end Arrow by going straight back into Angst City. I'm going to need more than one pint of mint chip.

That's my exact theory.

2 and some hours to go!! can 8pm get here already!!

He's an ex boxer, not sure that in anyway qualifies him as someone that could go one-on-one with Oliver

That Jacket doesn't fit her.

I think it fits, it's just weirdly cut and the cut isn't as noticeable on Sara because she wears it with skin-tight leather. It goes up really high in the back, probably for ease of movement purposes.

Edited by apinknightmare

I'm really curious about 2x02 because apparently Emily, Caity, and Katie were all filming (together I assume), & that's why they missed comic-con. I'm guessing Laurel gets injured in that episode.

I really like how she paired the jacket with her professional looking blouse. Very Lawyer street chic.lol

Edited by JJ928

I'm really curious about 2x02 because apparently Emily, Caity, and Katie were all filming (together I assume), & that's why they missed comic-con. I'm guessing Laurel gets injured in that episode.

I really like how she paired the jacket with her professional looking blouse. Very Lawyer street chic.lol

Maybe Sara gets kidnapped or taken in any way which doesn't result in her death, and Laurel puts up a fight, then wears the jacket to Ted Grant's gym to ask him to train her for VENGEANCE.

/fanfic

She looks like a detective after a bad day, like she's gonna whip out her badge and start calling people 'perps.'

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

So, there's this:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/152233_arrow_olicitys_first_kiss_a_jaw_dropping_twist_and_6_more_things_to_know_about_season_3/index.html

And this is interesting:

8. A Jaw-Dropping, Can't-Miss Ending: We're about to be super vague about this one (and for good reason!) but we need to stress the importance of watching the entire episode. Something BIG will happen in the final minute of tonight's season three premiere, and it will shock Arrow fans to the core.

Sara, it's Sara (it's always going to be Sara in my mind until something actually happens to her).

Sara, it's Sara (it's always going to be Sara in my mind until something actually happens to her).

It's not Sara.

IT'S JUST NOT, OKAY. It can't be. I will flip my shit if it is. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

Isn't it 3x02 not 3x01 where people are predicting she will die? 

I don't think she'll die, but I do think she goes missing or gets kidnapped or leaves or something. I refuse to believe she dies. But it would make sense if there's cliffhanger having something to do with her at the end of this ep considering the next ep is named Sara.

Edited by apinknightmare

To distract myself from thinking upsetting things like Sara dying, I'm now imagining what other outrageous things could happen. Diggle's been secretly working for Ra's all along! Felicity is Oliver's imaginary friend! Laurel and Sara are actually the same person! Lance is Oliver's biological father!

Gah.

Didn't Marc G. say something at SDCC to the likes that Sara's presence would be looming all over the season? If that's one of the on-going mysteries -- where the hell is Sara -- it explains why Nyssa is in town talking to Laurel and Lance in 3x04.

Edited by dancingnancy

If it happens in the present then it almost has to be Sara related given 302s title. But it could be in the flashback which opens the guessing game wide open. Oliver's dad somehow alive? Moira having known Oliver survived? Felicity having had some secret agenda all this time (I really hope not)? Santa Claus is real...?

• Love 1

Considering Laurel's state, maybe it involves her and Sara. Though it would be the first time injuries actually stuck around.

I need this episode like now. Its going to be so hard to stay off this board for a couple hours.

(edited)

Isnt Sara in Starling with a mission, tracking down a killer in episode 2?

Yes, and she's in episode 2 because Emily, Caity and Katie were filming overnight which is why they missed part of comic con.

We also have the fact the something happens that brings Sara/Roy closer.

I've gotten to the point that I don't even think the Sara dies speculation are based on spoilers, they seem to be based on a pre-determined outcome, so everything that comes out means Sara dies.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Not all boxers/fighters are buff, there are some people out there that can't pack on muscle no matter how much they work out and it doesn't mean they can't hold their own. I'll admit, though that it is a bit aesthetically weird that KC is more buff than he is.

• Love 2
Isnt Sara in Starling with a mission, tracking down a killer in episode 2?[fquote]

Yes, and she's in episode 2 because Emily, Caity and Katie were filming overnight which is why they missed part of comic con.

We also have the fact the something happens that brings Sara/Roy closer.

I've gotten to the point that I don't even think the Sara dies speculation are based on spoilers, they seem to be based on a pre-determined outcome, so everything that comes out means Sara dies.

I thought the mercenary tracking down the killer was a guy - did I make that up? I can't remember his name, I don't think I had ever seen him in anything before. He posted a pic of himself reading the script on his Instagram? Is this familiar to anyone? ETA: Nevermind, maybe he was the guy they're hunting, oops.

I don't think there have ever been any spoilers indicating that Sara would die, I'm just afraid it'll happen because she's got to get out of the way somehow if Laurel's going to take her place (IF Laurel is going to take her place). So I worry.

Edited by apinknightmare

I thought the mercenary tracking down the killer was a guy - did I make that up? I can't remember his name, I don't think I had ever seen him in anything before. He posted a pic of himself reading the script on his Instagram? Is this familiar to anyone?

I don't think there have ever been any spoilers indicating that Sara would die, I'm just afraid it'll happen because she's got to get out of the way somehow if Laurel's going to take her place (IF Laurel is going to take her place). So I worry.

That would be the guy playing Komodo...the assassin.

Which is what I said, people are convinced that the only path Sara has, is to die therefore everything becomes Sara is going to die.

That would be the guy playing Komodo...the assassin.

Which is what I said, people are convinced that the only path Sara has, is to die therefore everything becomes Sara is going to die.

Yeah, I revised my original comment.

You wrote that at this point you didn't think that the fear of Sara dying was based on any spoilers. I was actually agreeing with you.

I thought the mercenary tracking down the killer was a guy - did I make that up? I can't remember his name, I don't think I had ever seen him in anything before. He posted a pic of himself reading the script on his Instagram? Is this familiar to anyone? ETA: Nevermind, maybe he was the guy they're hunting, oops.

I thought the guy they went to look for on the island for ARGUS was Manhunter.  And that Sara is tracking an international assassin through Europe.  It all so confusing.

Ray must really have been impressed by Felicity at Buy More if he goes looking for her after that death glare.  I'm also curious how they're going to write the Oliver/Felicity angsty scene so that she still comes back to work for Team Arrow the next day.  I doubt I would want to see the guy so soon again after that talk.

I call it the Marlowe Cry.

Or the Hart Hanson cry. There's nothing like your leading lady getting pregnant to finally force the couple together.

I'm hoping @cadymack had inside info when she tweeted that three seasons was long enough to keep them apart.

I thought the guy they went to look for on the island for ARGUS was Manhunter. And that Sara is tracking an international assassin through Europe. It all so confusing.

302 is Komodo, international assassin, he comes to Starling City. 303 is about Mark Shaw, rogue Argus agent that Diggle tries to track down for Lyla.

I don't think Sara is going to die, at least not anytime soon (hopefully I'm not proven wrong). I'm a little worried for Sin, she could die at the end of this episode, setting up that bonding for Sara/Roy. I think as we get closer to the episode the cagier we are lol.

I don't think Sara is going to die, at least not anytime soon (hopefully I'm not proven wrong). I'm a little worried for Sin, she could die at the end of this episode, setting up that bonding for Sara/Roy. I think as we get closer to the episode the cagier we are lol.

So fitting that this was the last post before the show started, ahahaha hystericallaughter

• Love 4

I think Diggle will name his baby Sara. That's why the next episode is named Sara.

Also I assume we will see Sara in flashbacks? They did say she was signed on for 5 episodes, right?

• Love 2

I think Diggle will name his baby Sara. That's why the next episode is named Sara.

Also I assume we will see Sara in flashbacks? They did say she was signed on for 5 episodes, right?

Yeah, in one of the interviews with MG I'm too sickened to read, he said Sara's dead dead. We're only seeing her in flashbacks from now on.

http://tvline.com/2014/10/08/arrow-sara-dies-season-3-spoilers-oliver-felicity-romance/ So Sara's death according to Guggenheim is a mystery that will drive the first half of season 3. So I guess it wasn't komodo?

Theories

-Nyssa, Sara left her and she couldn't take it

- Merlyn, not sure why he would kill her but Saras "YOU?" was surprised, since none of them know he's still breathing...

-Thea, Again Sara didn't seem threatened at all and was surprised. Merlyn could have turned her into a heartless killer and she's taking out Ollie's team.

- Ra's himself, because ...

- Slade broke out of prison and wants to frame Ollie and finish the job

Edited by ban1o

I think we can eliminate Slade...not an arrow guy...and if it was she would be way more freaked out.

Thea..interesting. But if they want to redeem her..hard to do after that.

I'm really leaning towards Ra's

I think we can eliminate Slade...not an arrow guy...and if it was she would be way more freaked out.

Thea..interesting. But if they want to redeem her..hard to do after that.

I'm really leaning towards Ra's

YEah Ra's is the obvious choice but that seems to predictable lol.

No way in hell it is Thea or Nyssa who killed Sara.

Malcolm is a possibility.. the arrow's were black right?

Ra's is an option. Maybe Talia?

I am still holding onto my Komodo theory.

i'm trying to think of other people who can use a bow and arrow in the DCU and will be a valid option. but i'm running blank. any comic book readers who can provide options?

It could still be Sara. The episode could start up right after.

Actually, flashback Sara is going to be AWESOME. We are going to watch her train and grow and become so bad ass. And then….Laurel's the Black Canary. 

The audience is going to be constantly reminded how amazing Sara was. WAS. 

I hate them all.

• Love 11

How amazing Sara was, and how much Laurel isn't.  Do these EPs specialize in shooting themselves in the foot?I

Guggenheim said we'll see how Sara's death will affect everyone, especially Oliver and Laurel and they will be the closest they've been since season 1.  If I have to watch two episodes of Oliver and Laurel bonding over Sara's death, I may throw up.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 9

Why would they think we'd care to see the flashbacks of a DEAD character? What's the point? We'll see how much Sara had to survive and fight to become the badass she was only so she could be thrown off a roof so Laurel can magically take over. Yeah, that's something to look forward too. 

I know the show probably won't be affected much because of Olicity, but I know I won't be able to stand more Laurel on my screen. 

• Love 6

It could still be Sara. The episode could start up right after.

Actually, flashback Sara is going to be AWESOME. We are going to watch her train and grow and become so bad ass. And then….Laurel's the Black Canary. 

The audience is going to be constantly reminded how amazing Sara was. WAS. 

I hate them all.

Oh, yeah. That's true, I didn't even think of it still being her which is ridiculous since, you know, she was shot up with arrows.

I think Komodo is the one who killed Sara.

not that it reall matters.  I knew that the show was going on the DVR after watching it live tonight but wow.  I didn't expect both my husband and son to say that they're calling it quits.  Ooops.  My husband groaned about the Oliver & Felciity hospital scene with this comment: "They're not really going to keep doing this with him, are they? It's pathetic."

Meanwhile, when Sara hit the ground, my son said - "Wait, that's not supposed to happen? She's Black Canary!"

Way to go, CW & DC! 

So the show kills off another strong female to further manpain AND to prop up an unpopular character.  A character who also happens to be LGBT.

There are so many ways that this decision is going to hurt the show.

I think CH was trolling but partly to pull a "just say the opposite" way to safely get out of spilling actual secrets.

MG, on the other hand... screw him.

Not sure how much more I'll be watching.  There's absolutely no reason to be invested in Sara's flashbacks.  With the way this show crams in stories and drops others, I just find it baffling.  With Sara gone now, why not let Diggle and H.I.V.E. be an arc we see?

• Love 4

Ok gang, this is a reminder that we have a speculation topic for speculation not based on spoilers. If it has happened on the show it is not a spoiler. For example, speculation about what will happen now that Sara is presumably dead? Not a spoiler. We will be deleting, not moving, off topic posts. Please think before posting. Thank you.

Apparently a lot of you missed this post a few hours ago, based on the number of posts I just deleted.

Pay attention, please.

• Love 2

I keep reading the synopsis for the next episode and it doesn't see to gel with what we saw happened in the premiere. It reads as a regular case episode, TA helping Lance with a case, one that Laurel ends up involved in. QC stuff with Felicity and Ray. Family stuff with Oliver worried about Thea and Laurel wanting to tell Lance a secret that she promised Sara she wouldn't.

I'm not even sure how the last one is possible unless Sara doesn't die from the fall and we get a long drawn out goodbye and THEN she dies.

Extended promo for 3x02: http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/arrow-episode-302-sara-extended-promo.html

Did they seriously bury her in a pine box? God. Now we know why they were standing in a cemetery in one of the videos from an interview that was posted today. What, they're just putting her back in her original grave? I really hope this is less tacky than it seems.

ETA: I know there are limited options here but...those seem like not good options.

Edited by apinknightmare

Extended promo for 3x02: http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/arrow-episode-302-sara-extended-promo.html

Did they seriously bury her in a pine box? God. Now we know why they were standing in a cemetery in one of the videos from an interview that was posted today. What, they're just putting her back in her original grave? I really hope this is less tacky than it seems.

ETA: I know there are limited options here but...those seem like not good options.

I think Felicity was questioning this tackiness in the promo when she asked if what they were doing with their friend, his Sara, is right?

This girl is so awesome, she got her heart broken but instead of pulling back she still goes out and questions his every douche move. Becoming Felicity Smoak, minus the babbling, has become a life goal for me.

• Love 5

I think Felicity was questioning this tackiness in the promo when she asked if what they were doing with their friend, his Sara, is right?

This girl is so awesome, she got her heart broken but instead of pulling back she still goes out and questions his every douche move. Becoming Felicity Smoak, minus the babbling, has become a life goal for me.

I don't think she's questioning what they're doing at the gravesite in that voiceover, I think she's questioning Oliver about why he's not grieving for Sara. If I had to guess, that dialog comes from the scene we've seen pics of, the one where Felicity is crying and talking to Oliver in the foundry. Although it would be nice if she was saying "why are we burying our friend in a pine box?!"

I approve of your life goal!

Edited by apinknightmare