Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Is it whatever this thing is? 

IMG_3026.JPG

I doubt it is her choker. It doesn't have the same clasp and connects differently.

UWUZKFC.jpg

I LOVE Black Sirens pants, that is the perfect way of having the fishnets without going full full comic book.

Felicity looks gorgeous in these photos. Could the thing she's holding be Laurel's old cry collar? Maybe Curtis makes adjustments to it, so instead of it creating a cry it controls it for Dinah. Seems unlikely to me but would mesh with this show and their obsession of passing nasty used costumes down, and that would be step 1.

• Love 4

Is it just me or does that promo pic look weird? I don't know why, everyone looks good but for some reason, something bugs me about it. Maybe it is the lightning or PB's scared look from the side. I can't pinpoint it.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Felicity looks gorgeous in these photos. Could the thing she's holding be Laurel's old cry collar? Maybe Curtis makes adjustments to it, so instead of it creating a cry it controls it for Dinah. Seems unlikely to me but would mesh with this show and their obsession of passing nasty used costumes down, and that would be step 1.

Nope, it's not the Canary collar.
CDKZOjXWIAAhk-U.png

If Dinah was a new meta giving her something to control her power would make sense but she has control over it. 

I don't see it being anything that pertains to anyone with a canary cry.

15 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Is it just me or does that promo pic look weird? I don't know why, everyone looks good but for some reason, something bugs me about it. Maybe it is the lightning or PB's scared look from the side. I can't pinpoint it.

I think it's because it looks a little crooked because of their positions. I thought Lance was tipped at first.

1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

Man, Felicity went all out decorating the loft!

Also, she and Oliver look like lovestruck idiots.

That's because they ARE lovestruck idiots. Gah, they kill me!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Except she's Black Siren... Not the canary so it could be different.

??? They asked it it was maybe Laurels old canary collar...which it isn't. That doesnt have to do with Black Siren.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

??? They asked it it was maybe Laurels old canary collar...which it isn't. That doesnt have to do with Black Siren.

My bad. I was just skimming and thought people were talking about Black Siren's collar. Which is most likely it.

Edited by wonderwall
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

My bad. I was just skimming and thought people were talking about Black Siren's collar. Which is most likely it.

This pic shows us the chokers clasp 
qxaXfLJ.jpg

Which isn't in Felicitys picture. Of course it could just be bad continuity but I doubt it for the most part.

It's going to be really weird how after a full season of Chase being presented as this omnipotent villain, he won't kill any of the show's main characters. Maybe that will ultimately up the likelihood of him killing William and/or Samantha. 

It's still the same one she's been wearing since we've been introduced to her. Continuity for small things isn't as important but even the small things can make a difference.

Since the party seems to take place at the beginning of the episode, I can't think of a reason why they'd even be talking about Siren unless they are already onto her.

4 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Or it could be she changed it... I don't think continuity is required for small unimportant stuff like that.

It's important enough for Felicity to be holding it so I'm guessing there will be dialogue about it? 

So Oliver isn't wearing the US flag pin which he does whenever he's wearing suits for work...so he didnt come from the mayor's office. Did he go to felicity's apartment to pick her up for a date or something?

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

So Oliver isn't wearing the US flag pin which he does whenever he's wearing suits for work...so he didnt come from the mayor's office. Did he go to felicity's apartment to pick her up for a date or something?

Oh, I can only hope that Thea invited him because I would feel so bad for poor, dumb Oliver, he even got a haircut! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Nothing like waking up to pictures of those two beautiful idiots making heart eyes at each other. Blissssssss

I will only accept an Olicity stall if it's peppered with fanfic Olicity hijinks. Otherwise I've endured enough during season 5. Let them snog and practice making Olicity babies. And um fight crime too.

ETA: Felicity has a beautiful back and can make that weird curtain fabric look good!

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Nice catch. I was too distracted by the heart eyes and all the decorations to check. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I doubt it is her choker. It doesn't have the same clasp and connects differently.

UWUZKFC.jpg

I LOVE Black Sirens pants, that is the perfect way of having the fishnets without going full full comic book.

I think this outfit worked better on The Flash when she was going up against a dude in a full body red suit that included lightning bolts, but it just looks too unrealistic comic booky IMO on Arrow.  It's the context that just doesn't work.  She's not like the team that dresses in costume and a mask as a way of creating another persona and to hide their identity. Carrie Cutter aka Cupid also dresses up, but she's a Looney Tune.  I guess so is Black Siren?      

• Love 4

It is sort of her (and to a degree Cupids) way of  of creating another persona, thus they have code names that they go by when they are dressed up. But with Mr.Terrific and Ragman, I think it fits fine with the show for the most part. It did originally come with a mask but they decided not to use it but depending on how they treat Siren next season (as in, will she be leading a life apart from causing chaos?) then they should give her a mask.

6 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

I always figured the loft had a private elevator that needs a key or code and they let that serve as the lock. 

I guarantee you've given it more thought than anyone associated with the show

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

I guarantee you've given it more thought than anyone associated with the show

Oh obviously, the reason they don't lock the door is so they don't have to waste screen time unlocking it, but I have to tell myself something. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I really hope everything goes to shit after the party. It's his first birthday party in 10 years, for heaven's sake.

He deserves 7 mins in Heaven with Felicity.

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

MG keeps talking about the cake. Something is totally up with the cake.

The sappy, thirteen year old girl in me wants her to have ordered a special cake that says, "Will you marry me?" and just tie everything thing up in a quick bow.  

Adult me keeps saying that's stupid and too fast but teenagers don't listen. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 14

When asked whether Felicity made the cake and cupcakes, he specifically answers that she bought the cake and it's awesome. So she made the cupcakes which is simply squee inducing. I wonder whether anyone but Oliver even dares to try them.

I also just noticed that Curtis is holding frozen peas against his neck after Oliver attacks him. Felicity is really sticking to her color scheme here. ?

That answer about PB and KC's scenes made me laugh so hard.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

It's green with arrows for the Green Arrow. I think the 5-year-old in Guggie is just squeeing. 

It's better than the one they had for the 100th episode party, I'm sure.

• Love 6

queencanaries asked:

Will there be a name-drop (like with Damien Darhk in S3) to tease who the next big bad is for Season 6? Thanks!

Maybe there already has been…

So which bad guy names have we had dropped? Cayden James jumps right to the top of my list.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, looptab said:

Also Black Siren.

You're funny. ?Seriously, I will be shocked to the core if she turns out to be next season's Big Bad.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

You're funny. ?Seriously, I will be shocked to the core if she turns out to be next season's Big Bad.

MG and Co are dumb, but I hope they're not that dumb. BS has taken too many L's to be considered a big bad in any way. 

• Love 7