Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Trisha said:

It's possible. If it's just the call sheets there's usually not a lot of scene descriptions on them. Like this one just says things like "Moira tries to mother Thea."

There's also more than just one scene on the call sheet. Maybe there's something else on the call sheet that leads them to believe its present day? Something they haven't shared yet publicly? 

Or maybe it's the name of the set used. It could be anything but it seems that the Paps believe it's not a Flashback.

Edited by Morrigan2575
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I was thinking about that too. IIRC they normally film the flashbacks in one day, but is this episode different because not all are in Russia. Are we getting Russia flashbacks too or just Olicity ones? Idk. 

I think the fb will be similar to canary cry ones. Where they mostly dealt with LL and Oliver.  So no Russia FB for that episode. 

Edited by Velocity23

So that says:

The loft

The Bunker

and what else?

3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

So the location must be one of the sets used for the past 2 years. So it could be either fb or present time. 

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

What are you talking about? The call sheet on the previous page?

I think my speculation that the location of the scene is about a set that is around for the last 2 season. If the paps are unsure if its FB or present time. It cant be mayor office or Palmer industries set. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

What are you talking about? The call sheet on the previous page?

The reason that Ken and CP aren't sure is bc the it must a set used within the past 2 seasons and up to now...... so what sets does that leave?

1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

I think my speculation that the location of the scene is about a set that is around for the last 2 season. If the paps are unsure if its FB or present time. It cant be mayor office or Palmer industries set. 

OK thanks. That was confusing since there was a call sheet from 103 on the previous page but, that doesn't have either set listed (since they didn't exist)

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

OK thanks. That was confusing since there was a call sheet from 103 on the previous page but, that doesn't have either set listed (since they didn't exist)

So is there any other set outside of the Bunker and the loft?

Technically, it can be the mayor's office if it's during the summer between S4 and S5.

I got the impression KP thinks it's present day because it's not labeled flashback. He just says there is a chance it is because they don't always label them. 

• Love 2

But if it was a new set, or a set not used in years then it also could be more clear. 

I would think that would also hint  that the set it probably a common one that's used a lot.....unless they are remodeling someone's set to be Oliver's new apartment which I would see them using....

(edited)
9 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

The reason that Ken and CP aren't sure is bc the it must a set used within the past 2 seasons and up to now...... so what sets does that leave?

Or it's a set they've never seen before so they don't know if it's used for flashback or present day - like that underground tunnel or elevator shaft the production team was building. Could be a scene from over the summer when they were working alone and in the field?

Edited by Trisha
23 minutes ago, Trisha said:

We need the Reddit guy! 

Reddit guy seems to have access to Dialog Lists only [I would guess he works either in closed captioning or translating subtitles], so he would not be getting info on an episode that's still filming.

• Love 1
(edited)

If it ends up being a flashback that explains how we got to the current state of their relationship, I'm expecting some kind of a miscommunication involved that set back their relationship.

Edited by BkWurm1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

If it ends up being a flashback that explains how we got to the current state of their relationship, I'm expecting some kind of a miscommunication involved.

SA said that there needed to be something to show how they got from 423 to 501.....maybe its dual flashback and present sexiness.

• Love 2

There's a spoiler from the Reddit guy in Spoilers Only saying that Felicity joins Helix in 516 to save Oliver. But she already joined in 515 after Oliver needed saving?

Also, sex in the bunker is confirmed.

Just now, Velocity23 said:

But would a miscommunication scene cause this kind of temper tantrum? 

I doubt it, if they believed it was a flash back, they would likely push the idea that its closer for Olicity so he can move on with Tinah

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

There's a spoiler from the Reddit guy in Spoilers Only saying that Felicity joins Helix in 516 to save Oliver. But she already joined in 515 after Oliver needed saving?

Sex in the bunker is confirmed?

Maybe in 516 she does whatever it is that Helix is asking, to save Oliver?

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

Didnt the press release say that Helix ask something from Felicity in return to continue helping her. 

3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

This might be my favourite sentence ever!

He also promised to release the script when he gets it which is usually week of airing. When will 520 air? Mid April?

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, Reddit guy said he would drop the whole script for 20 to prepare people LMAO. 

The description for 16 says that Helix needs Felicity to do something for them, before they continue to help her. She probably does what they ask for because she needs it to save Oliver.

But I am here for Felicity saving Oliver, instead of her needing to be saved by him.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Kinda the same spoilers CG and Ken gave 

The bad photo (I'm sorry) is in the same thread.

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 8.55.19 AM.png

@LadyChaos, sex and post-sex chat confirmed in the Reddit post quoted here.

2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Didnt the press release say that Helix ask something from Felicity in return to continue helping her. 

I think so, but that screencap says she joins them in order to save Oliver in 516.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Reddit guy seems to have access to Dialog Lists only [I would guess he works either in closed captioning or translating subtitles], so he would not be getting info on an episode that's still filming.

LOL I stand corrected, Reddit guy IS talking to folks in production [I would guess whoever in post that gives him script and dialog lists for his job] who can tell him stuff. At this point I'd guess his info is more trustworthy than the Van paps working off call sheets.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I think so, but that screencap says she joins them in order to save Oliver in 516.

That doesn't even make sense - she already joined them in 5x15. Unless she does them that "favor" to save Oliver. 

• Love 1
(edited)

So bunker sex......

flashback over summer would have been the only time for sure they would be uninterrupted. So my spec is Russian Vodka is involved and Felicity wakes up after and tells him she regrets it.

However, if they are post sex talking, then I would guess that its present day and it happens before Felicity may end up getting arrested for doing that favor for Helix to save Oliver.

Edited by LadyChaos
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

LOL I stand corrected, Reddit guy IS talking to folks in production [I would guess whoever in post that gives him script and dialog lists for his job] who can tell him stuff. At this point I'd guess his info is more trustworthy than the Van paps working off call sheets.

Not really 

Edited by Morrigan2575
2 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

flashback over summer would have been the only time for sure they would be uninterrupted. 

Oliver does live in that little bedroom now (which I think was referenced last season when Quentin stayed there as being on a separate level?)

2 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

So bunker sex......

flashback over summer would have been the only time for sure they would be uninterrupted. So my spec is Russian Vodka is involved and Felicity wakes up after and tells him she regrets it.

However, if they are post sex talking, then I would guess that its present day and it happens before Felicity may end up getting arrested for doing that favor for Helix to save Oliver.

5x18 is called Disbanded right? It could be back to just Olicity.

4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

That doesn't even make sense - she already joined them in 5x15. Unless she does them that "favor" to save Oliver. 

I'm wondering if we find out her motive for joining Helix is to save Oliver cause he is making dumbass choices right now. 

I have to be honest, I'm a little bummed that the location has been confirmed already and the speculation on the sex location has been cut short.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Oliver does live in that little bedroom now (which I think was referenced last season when Quentin stayed there as being on a separate level?)

Have there been any clues about Oliver's residence this season? I know we saw that he was living there last season before the trip to find Madam Fortuna, but how weird would it be for the mayor not to have an actual residential building as his home address.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Have there been any clues about Oliver's residence this season?

He was living in the bunker bedroom in 5x03 (or whichever ep where they broke Digg out of jail), and someone from the show - can't remember who it was right now, indicated that's where he'd been living (and I'm guessing still does?). 

7 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm wondering if we find out her motive for joining Helix is to save Oliver cause he is making dumbass choices right now. 

Didn't she give her reason when she joined? Something about not wanting to get burned when she fought fire with fire, and wanted the Helix team behind her? If anything, it seemed to me she was motivated by Digg's speech to her. 

6 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I have to be honest, I'm a little bummed that the location has been confirmed already and the speculation on the sex location has been cut short.

Have there been any clues about Oliver's residence this season? I know we saw that he was living there last season before the trip to find Madam Fortuna, but how weird would it be for the mayor not to have an actual residential building as his home address.

I'm really bummed he is going to drop the script. Unless it's everything and more, people are going to find faults and it's going to take the happy excitement down. :-(.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

We find out about the sex when the last 5 episode trailer hit. Beginning of April I think?

April 2. I remember because I was paranoid it was an April Fools day joke because I had only seen screenshots of the sizzle reel at first. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

If it is FB summer sex, let it at least be discussed in a conversation that means good news for Oliver and Felicity in the present. 

Speaking of sizzle reels, have we gotten one all season since the beginning (the one with the Felicity/Billy kiss and that Susan voiceover)? Don't we usually get one mid-season and we didn't this year? 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't she give her reason when she joined? Something about not wanting to get burned when she fought fire with fire, and wanted the Helix team behind her? If anything, it seemed to me she was motivated by Digg's speech to her. 

She said initially she heard that fighting fire with fire will get you burned but that another friend showed her the importance of having a team behind you (Oliver's speech to them in 515), so she wants a team too. So I think it was that she's taking, or attempting to take, Diggle's advice (not fighting directly/dirty) by following Oliver's actions (joining a team).

Edited by way2interested
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Speaking of sizzle reels, have we gotten one all season since the beginning (the one with the Felicity/Billy kiss and that Susan voiceover)? Don't we usually get one mid-season and we didn't this year? 

Might there be one released at Paley Fest?

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

If it is FB summer sex, let it at least be discussed in a conversation that means good news for Oliver and Felicity in the present. 

Normally you get one during longer breaks, post Feb Sweeps, Spring, etc. This year there's only a week break between 15 and 16, not worth a sizzle reel.

18 minutes ago, Chaser said:

KP may see something on the call sheet that indicates present day. Something Reddit guy doesn't see.

But he also seemed to agree with the tweet that said it's probably present because doing it in a flashback "would be a waste" so I don't know that the paps know much more then they've revealed. 

I'm probably not going to read the full script either. I was bummed after I read 510 (even though I still liked that ep).  I'm just going to assume the sex and post-sex chat scenes are from the summer between S4-S5 (which fits with what SA said in EW), and will be pleasantly surprised if anything spills over into present day. 

• Love 2