Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Now that Oliver (Stephen Amell) has his new team, they are ready to hit the streets but Oliver doesn’t feel they are ready. Headstrong Wild Dog (guest star Rick Gonzalez) defies the Green Arrow’s orders and sets out on his own after a new drug dealer, Garret Runnels (guest star Cody Rhodes), who is terrorizing Star City. Runnels proves more powerful than Wild Dog and it is up to the Green Arrow to go head to head with Runnels to save his teammate.

Now we know who got Laurel's storyline for this season.

• Love 15

Oh. My. God. The Moira news is honestly the most shocking thing I've read about Arrow since forever. And I'm actually sort of sad that it's been spoiled because I would have so LOVED to have that just sprung on me in the episode.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, bijoux said:

Oh. My. God. The Moira news is honestly the most shocking thing I've read about Arrow since forever. And I'm actually sort of sad that it's been spoiled because I would have so LOVED to have that just sprung on me in the episode.

God damn it! I didn't think of that, yea that would have been awesome to just sort of pop up out of nowhere!

• Love 1

I put the Spoiler TV review of the premiere and dialogue teases in Spoilers Only. The F in FCPD has to be a typo, right? Tell FCPD that I left a present for them.

A drunk needs a reason to stay sober. I think I figured out why PB seemed so low key when he had public appearances. It's not necessarily that Lance has less screen time, it's that he's a miserable bastard and PB's not thrilled about playing that. Maybe he even has a new Lance playlist that he hates even more than the last one.

You killed my best fighter. The Bratva initiation for sure.

For some reason, this is the one that interests me the most. That’s because I think you’re stupid. 

I remember when that spec first popped up because Poppy (sorry don't care to remember the actresses name) retweeted or liked something referring to him as Felicity's boyfriend. Would be hilarious if it turned out to be true. Especially since he's a nothing character played by little more than a day player.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Maybe the amusement isn't solely about WHO he is [like it would be if it's Barry], but about something that happens in the episode prior to the reveal that the guy is Felicity's BF? Maybe there's some interaction between Lt. #Poppy and Oliver that makes the reveal amusing.

Random theory: what if it isn't another earth that Oliver and Thea go to, but a 'perfect world' created in their minds by the Aliens? Everyone he knows and loves is alive and well. Death stroke could be his mind trying to break him out. There was an episode of Justice League where they did that and it was pretty cool. 

• Love 5

I will laugh and laugh if Felicity's bf actually does die in 501 like SA jokingly said he would in that TV Line interview from SDCC. Haha.

Edited by Guest
9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Random theory: what if it isn't another earth that Oliver and Thea go to, but a 'perfect world' created in their minds by the Aliens? Everyone he knows and loves is alive and well. Death stroke could be his mind trying to break him out. There was an episode of Justice League where they did that and it was pretty cool. 

I made the same comment a few pages back. They did it in S10 of Smallville as well.  Great minds... ?

• Love 2

Aliens on Arrow? Well, the Flash mucked up Arrow by introducing superpowers. I guess it's Supergirl's turn to muck up Arrow by introducing aliens.

FYI, Susanna Thompson joined twitter in December of 2014, tweeted or retweeted several items and then hasn't tweeted/retweeted anything since December 7, 2014 (which is right before the midseason finale of S3 of Arrow).  

However, I thought it was interesting that she retweeted so many Olicity pics during that time period...
https://twitter.com/SusannaTomphson

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I made the same comment a few pages back. They did it in S10 of Smallville as well.  Great minds... ?

I'm pretty sure I liked that comment. Lol. 

I want this. I mean that tomato in the forehead looks pretty powerful. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Actually the Thanagarians are connected to the Dominators. They are in some Alien Alliance. 

Yes in the comics everything ends up connected somehow. But with it being a different Alien race, we aren't going to suffer Hawkman and Hawkgirl like we did last year. Which is the point I meant :p This group will be largely CGI. 

Nice to see and hear news about Diggle for a change. The helmet is a huge improvement, although I'm with @Chaser. I don't really like helmets, period. I wonder if we're gonna see a bit of a role reversal with Oliver/Diggle to contrast how they were in s1.

Felicity looks amazing in that white top/dress whatever the hell it is. Wowza! 

Also Thea and Felicity are next to each other in a scene and even look like they might interact. What's happening? LOL. 

5 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Hold up now, we're supposed to be going "back to basics." None of that stuff happened in s1!

IDK, IDK. It's almost like none of that 'back to basics' stuff even makes sense. Imagine that! ;P

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

She is like At least he isn't going to shot them in the back with arrows.

Until he does?

AR502a_0057b_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit

We talked about this, Oliver.

- But it's the only fun I've had in months.

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Is Evelyn supposed to look 12?

Honestly, Wild Dog looks like a Hollywood version of a high school junior here so I can't really say I mind. Seriously, the first thing that popped to mind when I saw it was Channing Tatum in Step Up.

AR502a_0016b_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit

• Love 3

I was just wondering if she was supposed to look so young? Like, is Evelyn actually a teenager? I can't remember.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

I was just wondering if she was supposed to look so young? Like, is Evelyn actually a teenager? I can't remember.

Yeah, I think she was still in high school last season? I remember Felicity remarking on her grades when they were trying to figure out how she hacked the sonic poo collar to work for her when it was only supposed to work for Laurel. I think.