Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I dunno. Oliver's hampered by those shoulder pads, and Thea's stunt double is hampered by that coat. Probably evens out the odds on both sides.

Edited by quarks
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

There is a BTS shot from the filming of the finale of someone in a BC outfit. IIRC, she was pretty well covered, so I don't think anyone knows who it was. 

I was the one who saw the BC on set-- and yeah they kept her pretty covered. As soon as they noticed that we saw them they started hiding the person in the costume. Though right before the car pulled up we heard something like "black canary arriving" over the walkies.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

I was the one who saw the BC on set-- and yeah they kept her pretty covered. As soon as they noticed that we saw them they started hiding the person in the costume. Though right before the car pulled up we heard something like "black canary arriving" over the walkies.

Could you tell how tall she was?

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Could you tell how tall she was?

I am awful at judging things and I was sitting on a curb when they walked past so that made it even more difficult but she didn't look short. The internet tells me that Baby Black Canary is around five feet and that the stunt double is about 5'7. So I would say closer to the stunt doubles height than the Baby Black Canary's height? Not that that tells anything-- it was mostly stunt doubles there that night. I saw Diggle's stunt double too and the set people said Amell was the only actor there filming.

• Love 2

Do they read my mind? I've been waiting for someone to say that to him forever. In my mind it was Diggle or Felicity, though, (saying that Oliver should have).

• Love 2

If Oliver says that to Malcolm I expect follow through with that at some point. Malcolm's head on a platter in s5 please.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

I want to have my MM decapitation THIS season.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 

SERIOUSLY. 

COME. ON. 

[ETA: Also I remember someone on this board said that htey would eat their hat if MM died. I really want this]

3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Where is @wonderwall with her "come onnnnn"?

This is  freaky. I typed out that response before I even read your post! :D 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 

SERIOUSLY. 

COME. ON. 

[ETA: Also I remember someone on this board said that htey would eat their hat if MM died. I really want this]

THAT WASN'T ME! I only had to eat ONE hat.

• Love 2
(edited)
Spoiler

yes, black siren is not dead, yesssssssssssssssssssss, ah ah ah ah ah. Katie cassidy is amazing

Edited by mod to note that the above post is a Flash spoiler. 

Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker

I'm just going to repost what I said 6 short days ago:

If you want to talk about Flash stuff, your options are:

• Mind Your Surroundings thread
  • Spoiler Discussion thread (to the extent that the Flash stuff is at least moderately related to Arrow).  
  • Flash forum

In all cases other than the Flash spoiler topic, Flash spoilers should be spoiler tagged. I suspect there aren't a ton of people who post in this thread who want to be spoiler free for Flash, but it's still the right thing to do. 

• Love 1

Here is my crack theory combining the unexpected force and the sightings of a BC on set. Perhaps OQ's light magic can raise the spirits of good people (BC Ghost) from the dead to fight off the dark magic's ability to raise bad people from the dead (the Ghosts).

OQ will have a good people spirit force to fight on Darhk's bad people spirit force. Epic battle of Ghosts.

4 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I'm just going to repost what I said 6 short days ago:

ok, I find it weird, why delete my post? but the characters and the actors who are relevant arrow may be mentioned

Just now, spartan said:

ok, I find it weird, why delete my post? but the characters and the actors who are relevant arrow may be mentioned

Your post isn't deleted, it is tagged for Flash spoilers.   I'm asking you, as the mod, not to post spoilers for shows other than Arrow (including Flash) in the Arrow forum unless you spoiler tag and label them.  I get that the Flash episode has aired, but give people some time to catch up on both shows.  

If you find that you are really, really excited about something that happens on Flash and you can't wait to talk about it the night it airs, then the Flash forum is the spot for you.

Given CR's interview in Spoilers Only, I'm putting money on Donna actually asking or telling Noah to leave after he had been trouble for both her and Felicity one time too many.

So will Oliver be put off suburbs after seeing this? And my God, is it always daytime down there? That's a horrible design flaw.

Those who kept abreast of the "daughter" actress, is that her with Ruve? My, she's getting her started in the family business early.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Given CR's interview in Spoilers Only, I'm putting money on Donna actually asking or telling Noah to leave after he had been trouble for both her and Felicity one time too many.

So will Oliver be put off suburbs after seeing this? And my God, is it always daytime down there? That's a horrible design flaw.

Those who kept abreast of the "daughter" actress, is that her with Ruve? My, she's getting her started in the family business early.

Did they just change DDs daughter?  i remember her having dark black hair like Ruve.

• Love 1

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Donna told Noah to leave because it was better that way. 

Has JB said anything about Malcom in S5? I still feel like he could die. JB's facebook video and the vibe I'm getting from the show. I think they may be wiping the slate clean.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Has JB said anything about Malcom in S5? I still feel like he could die. JB's facebook video and the vibe I'm getting from the show. I think they may be wiping the slate clean.

The only thing that makes me go nah, is SA's comment at the con that one of the general themes of S5 is "everything old is new again".   I think/fear they might be going back to Merlyn as the S5 Big Bad.

Another alternative is that they might pull a S1 redo and have Oliver kill Merlyn driving Thea into the evil/villain/enemy role that Tommy was probably originally supposed to fill.

I honestly can't tell which possibility i dislike more.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

The only thing that makes me go nah, is SA's comment at the con that one of the general themes of S5 is "everything old is new again". i think/fear they might be going back to Merlyn as the S5 Big Bad.

Another alternative is that they might pull a S1 redo and habd Oliver kill Merlyn driving Thea into the evil/villain/enemy role that Tommy was probably originally supposed to fill.

If S3 was the end of a trilogy and S4 is the start of a new one, I can see option 2.

(edited)

I'm guessing Malcolm will be S5's Big Bad. Possibly with Thea as his henchman, although I'm not at all convinced of that. I'm utterly uninterested in watching Barrowman smarm all over the place for yet another season, but whatevs.

I'm going to HOPE he's referring to Bratva or the list or something, but I expect it's MM. AGAIN.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, looptab said:

Cool, I hadn't seen this comment yet. "Everything old is new again". Wonder what he is referring to. What else is old? :D

At the con he talked about a few things, getting back to basic fighting  (he mentioned that there were 2 things they've been doing in stunts that he didn't like and talked to the crew about). He talked about costume change and even joked about Facepaint instead of Mask. i believe he even talked about OTA as well but can't be 100% sure.

just watched sneak peek #2. maybe it'll work better in show but i wasn't feeling EBR/Felicity in that scene 

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Chaser said:

What was going on in the scene?

Felicity watching news about Havenrock. Noah turns the TV off, tells her they need to focus on stopping Rubicon. Felicity goes from angry to sad to angry to business like in 30 seconds. Gets annoyed at Noah then hugs him then annoyed again.   

Then Curtis walks in, starts talking about the news and rehashing everything wrong with living on SC. Felicity recaps last week with Rubicon and then introduces Curtis to Noah who is apparently a big deal on the "black hacker circuit".

Actually Curtis was really off in that scene too.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

.just watched sneak peek #2. maybe it'll work better in show but i wasn't feeling EBR/Felicity in that scene 

Glad someone else thought EBR/Felicity felt off in that scene.  Normally, she can do that frenetic stressed-out Felicity pretty well, but didn't sell it this time.  It was weird that the devastation I expected her to feel was being played out instead with her wrapped in a cozy throw in her ritzy penthouse with fireplaces providing a warm ambiance.  So for me, the setting partly contributed to why that scene felt off, in addition to the choppy dialogue and her acting choices. 

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Then Curtis walks in, starts talking about the news and rehashing everything wrong with living on SC. Felicity recaps last week with Rubicon and then introduces Curtis to Noah who is apparently a big deal on the "black hacker circuit".

Actually Curtis was really off in that scene too.

No way would he not be smart enough to put 2+2 together there. It's not like Noah Kuttler is a common name. 

49 minutes ago, Chaser said:

COME ONNNNNNNNNNN 

• Love 5

Apart from Felicity hugging her dad which I don't think she would do, I didn't see anything wrong with that scene at all. In fact, Curtis made me laugh. And I'm someone who usually does have a problem with the way EBR acts/says certain lines. Sometimes she comes across way too harsh for my liking but it felt fine here.

1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

No way would he not be smart enough to put 2+2 together there. It's not like Noah Kuttler is a common name. 

oh no it wasn't that he put it together.  it was just the acting the seemed/felt off to me. but it could be watching it on my phone. 

2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

The only thing that makes me go nah, is SA's comment at the con that one of the general themes of S5 is "everything old is new again".   I think/fear they might be going back to Merlyn as the S5 Big Bad.

Another alternative is that they might pull a S1 redo and have Oliver kill Merlyn driving Thea into the evil/villain/enemy role that Tommy was probably originally supposed to fill.

Thea turning evil and possibly being the next Big Bad would have been an interesting twist if a) she weren't Oliver's last living relative so we already know she's not going to stay evil/die and b) we haven't had to watch Oliver spend the last 2 seasons "saving" her from one thing or another. 

• Love 11

I can believe that after Havenrock Felicity isn't completely herself so the OOC stuff doesn't bother me.

I wonder if Felicity and her mom could go back to being estranged? Cue Donna and Quentin leaving town.

• Love 1

Willa Holland has improved so much as an actress but I can't see her pulling off a season-long Big Bad. 

That scene with Felicity and her dad at the loft felt off to me, too. But I think it's because it's so rushed. Is that all the reaction we're going to get? I hope Oliver didn't just go off without at least talking to Felicity about the explosion and hugging the stuffing out of her. You know she needs comforting when she's hugging her father.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Willa Holland has improved so much as an actress but I can't see her pulling off a season-long Big Bad. 

Plus she wouldn't be a REAL big bad. It'd be more waffling bullshit. Thea: "Can I kill MM" (unless he's dead, yes please)? "Can I kill my brother?" "Can I kill that other person?" Then Oliver: "I will do ANYTHING TO SAVE MY SISTER'S SOUL!" Then maybe Thea does something really bad, kills Curtis or Lance or something, and Oliver's all "Can I kill my own sister?" The answer will, of course, be no, and there'd be yet more waffling and paternalistic bullshit from a dude who ain't even one of her many daddies and a yellow crayon moment and I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2