Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

In LL's mind, SL is probably just being the unappreciative lil sister is always is trying to hog the attention & steal her thunder. I literally can see it now. LL is going to be complaining to someone about how much she sacrificed for SL and all she got was everyone's judgement & attempted asphyxiation. No one clearly understands her. Bonus points if she has this conversation with the stuffed pet shark.

ETA - the more I talk/think about LL's current storyline. The more I can't get Matchbox 20's "Unwell" out of my head. It really is LL's theme song of s4.

"But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be"
Edited by kismet
  • Love 5

It looks like Arrow is shooting on location today at the farm where they filmed the graveyard scene from 4x01. What ep are they on now? Is this 10? So...possibly we could have another flash forward then? Or the show is actually going to flash forward? Or they're shooting something there that has nothing to do with the grave, haha.

(edited)

Still episode 9 as far as I know. Episode 9 films until 10/27. If they continue to overlap 10/27 will also be the first day of 410

Probably another Flash forward with more hints about the death or a fake out

Isn't that also the farm that they filmed on in the crossover?

I believe that was a different town Edited by Morrigan2575

It looks like Arrow is shooting on location today at the farm where they filmed the graveyard scene from 4x01. What ep are they on now? Is this 10? So...possibly we could have another flash forward then? Or the show is actually going to flash forward? Or they're shooting something there that has nothing to do with the grave, haha.

I think they are still on 4x09? The news of them filming at the grave scene location is not helping my fear that they are that dumb and are going to kill Felicity. This combined with Ausiello's blind item that a co-lead is dying in the winter finale of a show makes me nervous. I just need them to start filming for episodes past 4x11- so I can rest easy. 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 1

I suspect they with put Felicity in great danger leading up to the death reveal, to up the ante of will it be her that they are killing off? And maybe put her in a coma, but I doubt hope they won't be that stupidthey kill her off. 

• Love 1

This is nuts! but also hilarious in a very weird way

Now Laurel is making Thea lie to Oliver, what the hell happened to not keeping secrets?

Laurel is such a positive influence to Thea :p I wonder how much more hate can these eps show they have for Laurel, because it's the only explanation for all of this

Well she's her mentor don't ya know? I swear the level of stupid in the story line is UNREAL. Even more now that MG has declared that LL is being brave bringing her sister back. I'm legitimately starting to worry about the writers and ppl who have no probs with this story line. Like where do you draw the line in your own lives?

This is not a shipper thing or an anti-LL as BC thing. I've seen ppl who are fans of the character genuinely upset at the way in which she's being portrayed and MG just brushed them and their worries aside with a "what more do you want?"

• Love 7

I was looking at twitter before the set info and I saw a bunch of people asking if anyone knew where EBR was. LOL Now I get it.

They aren't touching Felicity. I'm pretty sure, SA and EBR are the only two on the networks DO NOT TOUCH list. Esp after TVD.

• Love 2

Lol I can already tell I am going to be "LOVING" this episode. Where's the Jokers laugh gas when you need it?

I'm sorry, sincerely and without any snark. Even though I don't see Laurel at all like you do, it sucks when you hate the writing for a character you love.

I hope it isn't the Laurel who's going to be in the episode, because I don't even know where to begin.

Above all I really, really don't like how their idea of integrating Laurel to the team seems to be having her and Diggle talk/complain about Oliver behind his back, and her pushing Thea to keep secrets from him, if I rely on the last episodes and the comic preview. I hope that D.Ramsey will play Diggle as more worried/intrigued than bitching.

Because from the comic page, all that I thought was: Oliver is happy after years of hell, damnit, would it kill you not to behave like a bunch of teenage mean girls?

I also miss the Thea Queen who was frank to a (bitchy) fault and hated lies. I hope that if she has ever a right to a real narrative -since imo, she  generally has the right to a POV only when she opposes Malcolm or Oliver- it will be clear that she wasn't in her right mind in S3 under Malcolm's influence and in S4 because of the LP. I can't see her keeping something that big otherwise, especially since Sara is not well (understatement).

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 9

smurfette is shooting today and Stephen tweeted something about The PAcific Ocean.

Is Smurfette also known as Poppy here? Because I just saw the tweet below, which makes me think the FB's are going coastal. Hopefully, they can create a better story, buti f not at least the background will be pretty. I don't remember there being many beach scenes in FB, maybe that will be fbOQ & Poppy's secret location. They really are channeling Lost this year. I really do anticipate a smoke monster or polar bear at any moment, I will not be surprised at all.

Elysia Rotaru ‏@elysiarotaru 5m5 minutes ago

#doingwhatilove in my #beautiful backyard. #blessed and #grateful

Embedded image permalink

I know I am irrational and that it's 99%  not Felicity, but it's that damn 1% that gets to me. I just do not trust this show. 

I think of them killing Felicity like I do of them getting L/O back together.  It ain't gonna happen, and if it did I'd just stop watching.  (I think for me the same goes if they kill Digg, although I agree with one blogger that Digg might die in minute 49 of the series finale.)

• Love 4

Arrow doesn't have a co-lead.

Shh, don't let the Laurel/KC fans hear that. I literally had a twitter convo about this topic a few days ago.. they refuse to budge and understand that just because she's second billed doesn't mean she's the female lead.. or the lead of any sort.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1

They want to kill a character, not a show. Felicity & Diggle are going nowhere in s4. They may tease us, but its not gonna happen. FS & Dig are not gonna die and have some random tombstone and few sprays of flowers at their funeral. I can be naive about many things & spin crazy theories with the best of them, but there is no legit way I could spin the death of FS or Dig as good for the show. I would bet the house on those 2 characters being the least likely to die in s4.

• Love 5

I wish I cared about what Poppy and Oliver are doing in the waters off the shores of Lian Yu, but I just do not. Hopefully swimming into a portal to the present, because...boring.

They could be skinny-dipping and I still wouldn't care.

So, we are in for an episode full of Lance Family Drama again. Yay! 

But this is WAY better than the typical Lance family drama!  Laurel peruses photo books with Sara, a possessed Sara tries to murder Laurel, Laurel gives Daddy a surprise!,  Lance contemplates murdering his resurrected daughter.  Crazy fun!  

• Love 7

Yeah, anything that takes place in the past is super boring to me. Skinny dipping? Don't care. Doing it on the beach? Good luck to you, don't get sand in your crotch. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

I'm #irrationally irked by #people who #tweet like this. #blessed #hashtags

I actually feel a little bad for her. She has tweeted SA a few times and he has never responsed. It took him weeks follow her on twitter. The other newbies for the season got a better reaction.

• Love 3

Now don't be hasty, OQ skinny-dipping would be a welcome site on my TV ;)  And imagine the crazy fandom gif-masters and the magic they could weave with those images?

Rando chick, whatevs - it is what it is. I just wanna start taking bets on how long it will be until they tell us her name, and then I bet it won't even be her real name.

• Love 1

I'm #irrationally irked by #people who #tweet like this. #blessed #hashtags

This chick is the hashtag queen, ugh. 

I actually feel a little bad for her. She has tweeted SA a few times and he has never responsed. It took him weeks follow her on twitter. The other newbies for the season got a better reaction.

I wonder what verified account @ replies look like. Like, do you have a separate tab for other verified accounts and/or people who you follow who @ you? Surely they do? Or does everyone you follow get jumbled in with everyone else?

He's the biggest Olicity shipper, after all. And I think he expressed that he didn't like the idea of Oliver having several love interests in earlier seasons. Or he didn't want the O/F shippers to freak out thinking he was supporting the storyline -which might have cost her more online wrath and unsavory tweets from people who don't know the limit between character and actor, as there are in every fandom.

But yes, I do feel bad for her. She seems very thankful for her role whereas she has even more guns aimed at her than 50 Shades had, imo.

I hate the concept of her character but I don't know where they're going and for now, she wasn't at all the worst actress I've seen on the show. I'm not going to like the LI part, and after a promising start imo, the flashbacks are stalling. But if she's linked to Anatoly or the Bratva, she could at least be part of an interesting storyline.

• Love 1

But yes, I do feel bad for her. She seems very thankful for her role whereas she has even more guns aimed at her than 50 Shades had, imo.

I don't think people are more against her than Ray. Ray was in the present and an active roadblock to O/F. Poppy is so far pretty pointless, IMO - and she's in the past, which doesn't affect O/F in the slightest - unless she shows up in the present for some stupid reason. I'm vaguely interested in how she and Oliver are going to have a romantic relationship and how he falls in love with her, because (yes, they just met I know) she's annoying as hell to me, haha. And from what they've shown of her so far, kind of an asshole - which I was not expecting.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 9

I'm not sure why the flashbacks misfired last season and seem to be headed that way this time around as well. I really liked Tatsu and Maseo but didn't care at all to watch the flashbacks. Maybe it's because Oliver's so well-adjusted now versus S1 when I wanted to see how he ended up where he was. There's no real tension. FBLI or Poppy (I can work with that) is a dud. Nothing she's done has captivated me and the accent sounds fake - my apologies if that is her real accent.

• Love 2

I wonder what verified account @ replies look like. Like, do you have a separate tab for other verified accounts and/or people who you follow who @ you? Surely they do? Or does everyone you follow get jumbled in with everyone else?

Ian Somerhalder's Twitter was hacked recently, and the person who did it mentioned that when you are verified you have a special tab for notifications from other verified users.

But it's still weird that Amell wouldn't have asked for her Twitter handle so he could welcome her "officially" and follow her?

I'm not really a shipper, especially after my overwhelming hatred for Oliver last season, and I have never disliked other O/F love interests BECAUSE they are love interests.  I liked Helena, I liked McKenna, I liked Barry, and I was genuinely looking forward to Felicity having a non-Oliver love interest, because I thought he was fairly shitty to her even in S2 and she deserved better.  Then they screwed me over with Ray Palmer being the biggest misogynistic douchenozzle I was supposed to like that I have ever experienced on television.  So, I do not dislike the Poppy actress or Poppy BECAUSE she's a love interest.  I think the actress is fairly blah and not very charismatic, and the character is kind of shitty, what with letting one guy get killed and another guy tortured because of what she did (and then she berated Oliver for not knowing the torture victim's name, when hello, she was the REASON the guy was being tortured, like get off your high horse, woman!). 

So she's kind of shitty, but she is, I think, supposed to be really good, so once again they are telling me one thing and showing me another.  If they went full evil with her I'd probably be fine with her...I dug Isabel.  I mean Isabel was evil, but interesting, and holy crap she had the most beautiful hair ever.   

• Love 3

And from what they've shown of her so far, kind of an asshole - which I was not expecting.

Maybe she reminded him of Laurel, then?

Maybe it's because Oliver's so well-adjusted now versus S1 when I wanted to see how he ended up where he was. There's no real tension.

That's true. Yet when I think of PTSD Oliver in S1 and Oliver in the current flashback, he seems in a much better place in the latter. I also think of his S2 "Nothing ever good happened". So I think it's the calm before the storm/

Moreover, if they truly had a plan for 5 seasons of flashbacks, the Russian/Bratva + the notebook discovery/decision to protect Starling should come into play and render the flashback more meaningful and connect them to Oliver's story beyond a simple chronological narrative (the current problem, imo).

sounds more French than Russian.

Our English accent is atrocious, but not like hers, which does sound Eastern European to me.

• Love 3

I was looking at twitter before the set info and I saw a bunch of people asking if anyone knew where EBR was. LOL Now I get it.

They aren't touching Felicity. I'm pretty sure, SA and EBR are the only two on the networks DO NOT TOUCH list. Esp after TVD.

I sure hope you are right! I'd like to think DR would be on that list too Edited by jay741982

I think they are still on 4x09? The news of them filming at the grave scene location is not helping my fear that they are that dumb and are going to kill Felicity. This combined with Ausiello's blind item that a co-lead is dying in the winter finale of a show makes me nervous. I just need them to start filming for episodes past 4x1- so I can rest easy.

Felicity will be in 4x12.

300fx5g.png

• Love 3

Our English accent is atrocious, but not like hers, which does sound Eastern European to me.

It doesn't sound like anything to me - I was just taking a guess, not trying to start something.

Okay I went and rewatched her scenes.. I take it back it doesn't sound French, but not really Russian either. if she's aiming for Russian she's terrible at it. although i've heard worse tbh.

Filming 410 (we'll pretend it's tomorrow)

Prepping 411

Writing 412

Breaking 413 or 414?

Sounds right to me. Now that the crossover filming is over, the schedule might return to something less chaotic. Last season they shot through episode 14 before the Christmas break.